Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOFonQmjIIY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chill Callahan
Nov 14, 2012

lol

Chill Callahan
Nov 14, 2012
Deep Purple Tabs - Smoke On The Water

Brexit the Frog
Aug 22, 2013

i'm the Mast Godf

crazyfish
Sep 19, 2002

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Chill Callahan
Nov 14, 2012

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

lol

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks

IM DAY DAY IRL
Jul 11, 2003

Everything's fine.

Nothing to see here.

lmao

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

haha

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan

hahahah

stay depressed
Sep 30, 2003

by zen death robot
Yes I have seen Green Day live

Darley-Wilkinson
Jun 19, 2007

uuuuiiii

Darley-Wilkinson
Jun 19, 2007

uuuuiiii
Tell me, Mr. Cuomo, what good is a phone call if you are... unable to speak

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Darley-Wilkinson posted:

ahahahahhaha

Asshole Masonanie
Oct 27, 2009

by vyelkin

Darley-Wilkinson posted:

lmao

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

Darley-Wilkinson posted:

time is a wastin
Sep 11, 2011

tylertfb posted:

Phiz posting retreat venue found: http://youtu.be/DsJ-oREpzq4

lol

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!

tylertfb posted:

Phiz posting retreat venue found: http://youtu.be/DsJ-oREpzq4

I'm glad I came back to this and watched til the end to get a glimpse of the guy doing the narration. Ahahaha

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks
if you had told me he was a member of godsmack i would've believed you

time is a wastin
Sep 11, 2011
He was problaby Godsmacks tour LD

SHAOLIN FUCKFIEND
Jan 21, 2008

Seltzer posted:

I'm glad I came back to this and watched til the end to get a glimpse of the guy doing the narration. Ahahaha

tylertfb
Mar 3, 2004

Time.Space.Transmat.

Seltzer posted:

I didn't want to spoil it but that really is the big payoff.

I always wanted to live in a Quake 2 level.

Gaspar Lewis
Nov 30, 2007

by Lowtax

Awesome interaction! How cool is that?

goldblums eyes
Jan 11, 2011

Break up[edit]
In December 2012, Heems announced to a crowd at the On3 Festival in Munich that Das Racist had broken up.[50] In response, Kool A.D. tweeted that he had left the band two months prior but had been keeping his departure under wraps.[51] The breakup came after they had signed a record deal and were to release a "proper album", followed by a tour. Dapwell told Spin, “We had a plan to break up around May. We had just signed this record deal and we were going to put out one proper album and then go on a farewell tour, release a proper breaking up statement that could have been really funny, maybe a weird, stupid video. Now, all of that has gone to poo poo.”[52]
Since the break-up Himanshu and Victor have both continued to make rap music. Heems has made two mixtapes called "Nehru Jackets" and "Wild Water Kingdom" (released November 2012). Both mixtapes continue his work with Queens producer Mike Finito, among other producers such as Keyboard Kid and Lushlife. Victor has released a plethora of work since the break-up. Beyond his visual art, Victor has played live shows in support of his mixtapes "51 (April 2012)", "19 (2013)", and "63 (2013)". The three tapes, named after former bus lines in the Oakland, CA area, feature production from the likes of Amaze88 and Trackademicks.
The group's hype-man and media mogul Ashok "Dapwell" Kondabolu has stayed busy as well, working on an active Twitter feed and producing a podcast with his comedian brother, Hari Kondabolu. He also co-hosts the radio show Chillin Island with rapper friend Despot.

cryme
Apr 9, 2004

by zen death robot

goldblums eyes posted:

Break up[edit]
In December 2012, Heems announced to a crowd at the On3 Festival in Munich that Das Racist had broken up.[50] In response, Kool A.D. tweeted that he had left the band two months prior but had been keeping his departure under wraps.[51] The breakup came after they had signed a record deal and were to release a "proper album", followed by a tour. Dapwell told Spin, “We had a plan to break up around May. We had just signed this record deal and we were going to put out one proper album and then go on a farewell tour, release a proper breaking up statement that could have been really funny, maybe a weird, stupid video. Now, all of that has gone to poo poo.”[52]
Since the break-up Himanshu and Victor have both continued to make rap music. Heems has made two mixtapes called "Nehru Jackets" and "Wild Water Kingdom" (released November 2012). Both mixtapes continue his work with Queens producer Mike Finito, among other producers such as Keyboard Kid and Lushlife. Victor has released a plethora of work since the break-up. Beyond his visual art, Victor has played live shows in support of his mixtapes "51 (April 2012)", "19 (2013)", and "63 (2013)". The three tapes, named after former bus lines in the Oakland, CA area, feature production from the likes of Amaze88 and Trackademicks.
The group's hype-man and media mogul Ashok "Dapwell" Kondabolu has stayed busy as well, working on an active Twitter feed and producing a podcast with his comedian brother, Hari Kondabolu. He also co-hosts the radio show Chillin Island with rapper friend Despot.

not sure why this is supposed to be funny

goldblums eyes
Jan 11, 2011

cryme posted:

not sure why this is supposed to be funny

My active twitter feed thought it was funny

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

playt button is not working

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Darley-Wilkinson posted:

bles u

Chill Callahan
Nov 14, 2012
https://www.thefader.com/2014/11/22/lil-b-mit-lecture-full-transcript

arbybaconator
Dec 18, 2007

All hat and no cattle

tylertfb posted:

I didn't want to spoil it but that really is the big payoff.

I always wanted to live in a Quake 2 level.

RIP_Poseiden_RIP

http://www.sctimes.com/story/news/local/2014/10/18/trident-thieves-risk-wrath-poseidon/17499959/

Asshole Masonanie
Oct 27, 2009

by vyelkin

goldblums eyes posted:

My active twitter feed thought it was funny

Have you cnsidered that your active twitter feed sucks rear end?

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

good and cool

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 14 days!

Darley-Wilkinson posted:

tyes

Rugoberta Munchu
Jun 5, 2003

Do you want a hupyrolysege slcorpselong?
Security guard position available at split level underwater Mexican Minnesota ranch house fortress. Room that resembles back of Cocoa Krispies box will be provided as compensation. Employee benefits include Legends of the Hidden Temple gym, bootleg Godsmack concert DVDs and access to a slow-moving river.

Rugoberta Munchu
Jun 5, 2003

Do you want a hupyrolysege slcorpselong?
Support local music!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

a false
Mar 5, 2009

I DECIDE
WHO LIVES
AND WHO DIES

how cool is that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill

• Locked thread