Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
In a completely unexpected twist of fate I voted 5 for a Dr Who thread

good job Applewhite

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

gnarlyhotep posted:

In a completely unexpected twist of fate I voted 5 for a Dr Who thread

good job Applewhite

The twist is that I'm just an AI bot working for aliens that feed on positive feedback.

Disgusting Coward
Feb 17, 2014
Applewhite you are loving uncanny at this what the holy Hell.

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW

metasynthetic posted:

applewhite you are too good at this

Apollodorus
Feb 13, 2010

TEST YOUR MIGHT
:patriot:
The Next Degree
The Master finally completes and turns in his dissertation, defends it, and is now also called The Doctor. No longer jealous of the other guy's more impressive credentials, he ceases to be an antagonist and goes on to have his own spinoff show.

edit:

The Doctor must now confront an even more evil but substantially less intelligent adversary: The Associate

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Disgusting Coward posted:

Applewhite you are loving uncanny at this what the holy Hell.

Pity me for all the Doctor Who I had to watch to be able to write these :negative:

Apollodorus posted:

The Next Degree
The Master finally completes and turns in his dissertation, defends it, and is now also called The Doctor. No longer jealous of the other guy's more impressive credentials, he ceases to be an antagonist and goes on to have his own spinoff show.

edit:

The Doctor must now confront an even more evil but substantially less intelligent adversary: The Associate

OMG you just blew my mind.

The Cure is Worse than the Disease: While visiting the near future, The Dcotor and Clara learn of a revolutionary new cancer treatment that just zaps the cancer away. Noting that there is no vapor or residue, the Doctor asks "but where does it go?" He is given an obviously evasive answer by the hospital staff, so he decides to go snooping. It turns out that the cancer cells are just being teleported to a holding tank beneath the hospital. The Doctor realizes that the cancer cells are about to reach "critical mass" and rushes to warn the hospital staff. His warning is too late, however and a giant, blobby cancer monster is soon stalking the halls of the hospital. One touch from its twisted limbs causes its victims to swell up with tumors and explode.
The Doctor kills the cancer monster by giving it AIDS.
The episode's positive message about solving problems rather than pushing them out of sight is disrupted somewhat by the fact that it makes cancer researchers out to be unscrupulous villains.

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...

Applewhite posted:

it makes cancer researchers out to be unscrupulous villains.

they are tho

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW

Applewhite posted:

The Cure is Worse than the Disease: While visiting the near future, The Dcotor and Clara learn of a revolutionary new cancer treatment that just zaps the cancer away. Noting that there is no vapor or residue, the Doctor asks "but where does it go?" He is given an obviously evasive answer by the hospital staff, so he decides to go snooping. It turns out that the cancer cells are just being teleported to a holding tank beneath the hospital. The Doctor realizes that the cancer cells are about to reach "critical mass" and rushes to warn the hospital staff. His warning is too late, however and a giant, blobby cancer monster is soon stalking the halls of the hospital. One touch from its twisted limbs causes its victims to swell up with tumors and explode.
The Doctor kills the cancer monster by giving it AIDS.
The episode's positive message about solving problems rather than pushing them out of sight is disrupted somewhat by the fact that it makes cancer researchers out to be unscrupulous villains.

I was hoping this would have a guest appearance by Robert Smith as a plucky oncologist.

spooky girlfriend
Oct 21, 2014

Applewhite your stories are incredible. And by that I mean they make me really glad I stopped watching Dr. Who a couple years ago.

n4
Jul 26, 2001

Poor Chu-Chu : (
Do one with the Autons / nestene thing

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
you should write a spec script for golden grahams and send it in

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

FordPRefectLL posted:

you should write a spec script for golden grahams and send it in

The more I think about it, the more I really do want to see Golden Grahams.

Homestuck: When the Doctor finds out about a mysterious house that people enter but never leave, He and Clara decide the best approach to solving the mystery is to just walk into the house like all the other people who could very well have died doing the exact same thing. Finding nothing strange about the inside of the house, they decide to leave. They walk right out the front door... into the front hall of the house!? They try leaving by various means but every apparent exit only opens back into the house. Worse, the rooms appear to be getting smaller each time they try to leave! In despiration, The Doctor finally decides to try the one thing they haven't done yet: try to go deeper into the house. Sure enough, after navigating a maze of progressively more abstract rooms, they happen upon a familiar looking control console. It turns out the "house" is really a crashed TARDIS that has gone mad with millenia of loneliness, refusing to let anyone leave once inside. The Doctor heals it by hugging the console and crying and they are allowed to leave. The house vanishes behind them with a TARDIS "whoosh" sound. All the people who disappeared are dead I guess.

No Need For The Doctor: The Doctor and Clara travel to a time in Earth's history when sophiticated "hard light" projectors allow cartoon and anime characters to walk around in real life. They look like 2D hand drawn animations, rather than cel-shaded 3D. A legally distinguishable version of Mickey Mouse (Ricky Rat) is president of the United States and several nerdy looking guys are seen walking around with anime girlfriends. An anime girl with huge, jiggly boobs lezzes out on Clara and I don't know what else happens in this one because right after that I excused myself to go to the bathroom and was gone for the rest of the episode. Sorry!

Applewhite fucked around with this message at 19:30 on Nov 21, 2014

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Suicide Sam E. posted:

I was hoping this would have a guest appearance by Robert Smith as a plucky oncologist.

It still could :)

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
also the song eric idle sings at the end of the episode would definitely need to be always look on the bright side of life

Megaman's Jockstrap
Jul 16, 2000

What a horrible thread to have a post.
I've never watched a single episode of this show, and now I never need to. Great job AppleWhite.

Can you try Being Who-man?

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

The Doctor and Clara arrive on Earth in the near future where a new craze is sweeping the UK: a virtual simulation where users play as... The Doctor? The Doctor grows incresingly distressed as he learns that the virtual program doesn't just put them in scenarios where they roleplay as The Doctor, but their personalities are temporarily overwritten so that, for all intents and purposes, they are The Doctor. The Doctor is naturally incensed at this invasion of privacy, wondering how anyone on Earth could have gotten their hands on his "Personality Crystal" which is an integral part of Time Lord culture despite never haveing been mentioned before this episode. Every Time Lord has a corresponding personality crystal that is linked to their brain via quantum entanglement. It cannot be used to ressurect a Time Lord, but it does serve as a sort of "living memoir" of the person they record. The Doctor stole his from the archive a long time ago and hid it so the fact that it is apparently somewhere in London is very distressing to him.
Naturally the Master is responsible. His scheme is to kill millions of people by burning out their brains with Time Lord consciousness, but not before they come to hate The Doctor by discovering "what their hero is really like."
The Master's plan backfires because everyone who played the game has enough of The Doctor's residual personality to make the same intuitive leaps (they all figure out the scheme simultaneously and independently) and they all converge on The Master's hideout to tear the machine apart, removing the Doctor's influence from their minds. In the end the Master learns a hard lesson about intellectual property rights.

Megaman's Jockstrap
Jul 16, 2000

godDAMN

Crowe
Sep 10, 2003
Where is the bomb!?
This thread is the best thread.

Some new titles for you to play with Applewhite:

Time Is Running Out

The Silurian Consternation

The Doctor and the Chocolate Factory

Hide and Shriek

Tumblr and The Daleks

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
Dr Lost - crossover with Lost island

metasynthetic
Dec 2, 2005

in one moment, Earth

in the next, Heaven

Megamarm
Doctor Hooters

Millions of Crows
Mar 31, 2010

take a look overhead
The Trouble with Pikeys

A Coronation Street cross-over

Belfast:1983

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway
The Doctor's [Female Relative]

Planet of the [Something Ominous]

[some random word] of the Daleks

[Halloween Monster] in [Historical Event] (draw two random cards)

Episode about some new attempt at making a popular monster like those angels you can't look at by having a monster you must look at/can't look at/breath around them/some other bodily function makes them kill you

childhood fear mosnter who sings nursery rhymes and is really scary

[One of the popular who monsters] take Manhatten

Lets re-use those 2d aliens from one of the two good episodes this season until people are sick of them

Let's Kill Jesus

Hemingway To Go! fucked around with this message at 00:23 on Nov 22, 2014

Megaman's Jockstrap
Jul 16, 2000

Please be careful guys you are going to kill him.

Gavrilo Princip
Feb 4, 2007

As ever, it's worth quoting manyak

manyak posted:

i wikipediad Dr who because i dont actually know what it is and found this cool sentence of the creators artistic vision

When Sydney Newman commissioned the series, he specifically did not want to perpetuate the cliché of the "bug-eyed monster" of science fiction.[73] However, monsters were popular with audiences and so became a staple of Doctor Who

manyak posted:

When Sydny Newman created the series, he specifically sought to create something that "did not suck, and was not fairly gay." [40] However, he was incapable of doing so.

School Nickname
Apr 23, 2010

*fffffff-fffaaaaaaarrrtt*
:ussr:
Holy poo poo, no one has mentioned a The Thick of it/Doctor Who crossover yet?

School Nickname fucked around with this message at 01:14 on Nov 22, 2014

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

School Nickname posted:

Holy poo poo, no one has mentioned a The Thick of it/Doctor Who crossover yet?

Malcolm Yells At The Doctor Until He Becomes a Weeping Puddle And Steals The Tardis To gently caress The Opposition Through Time And Space

(or wait, Spin Doctor Who)

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Crowe posted:

This thread is the best thread.

Some new titles for you to play with Applewhite:

Time Is Running Out
While on a jaunt to the very end of time, The 10th Doctor notices that the trip doesn't take as long as it usually does. When the 11th Doctor makes the trip a few centuries later, the trip is even shorter. We flash forward through several such visits, each time the Doctor is growing more concerned at how much "closer" the end of time is getting. When we finally join The Doctor in the "present day" of his relative timeline, he's making the trip again, with a bored Clara in tow. Just as he suspected, the end of time is closer than before! "Time" it seems, is literally running out! After some investigation, The Doctor traces the trouble to non Time Lord races' inferior time machines. If time is visualized as a string, the Doctor compares TARDIS travel to a bead sliding along a string, while Human, Dalek and misc. races time machines pinch the string together, making the length shorter overall. The cumulative effect has shortened the lifespan of the universe by millions of years. After unsuccessfully lobbying various planetary governments to stop using time travel, The Doctor realizes he will have to take drastic action. With the help of Captain Jack, the pair travel to opposite ends of time and pull as hard as they can, straightening out the timeline but popping numerous time ships out of place in the process. The Doctor is basically responsible for every time a time traveler got stranded at any time in the series.

The Silurian Consternation
Every active volcano on Earth erupts simultaneously... with garbage!? I turns out the Silurians have grown impatient with human garbage and pollution seeping down into Hollow Earth, and have decided to send it back up. Now many human cities are waist deep in trash and civilization is grinding to a smelly halt. The Doctor must intercede before the two sides come to blows. The solution is recycling.

The Doctor and the Chocolate Factory
The Doctor learns of a fantastic contest whereby five lucky children have the chance to win a trip to see the chocolate factory of the elusive Willy Wonka. The Doctor, not wanting to miss out on an historic opportunity, shows up with Clara and flashes the psychic paper as their ticket. Wonka is skeptical but intrigued by their convincing counterfeit. He pretends to be fooled and allows the pair to come along. Very little of the Chocolate Factory source material is changed because the original Roald Dahl story is more than disturbing enough without having to "Who it up." Nonetheless, the Oompa Loompas and the set pieces have their creepiness dialed up quite a bit.
When gruesome fates begin to befall the children, The Doctor has none of it and resolves to stop Wonka. The pair sneak away from the tour to do some snooping, but are attacked by Oompa Loompas who give them their own custom song ("Curiosity Killed the Cat"). The Doctor and Clara affect a narrow escape and return to confront Wonka who, rather than being an alien or having a grand scheme, is just a psychopath. The insane factory owner ends up getting pulled into taffy by his own machines.

Hide and Shriek
The Doctor is asked to help set up a school Halloween event, so he pulls out all the stops with a haunted house that's bigger on the inside than the outside (actually the TARDIS, cleverly decorated). When The Doctor notices that scary things are taking place that weren't part of his set up, he realizes someone else is out to scare people that night. Someone with sinister intentions. When he and Clara go into the haunted house to investigate, Clara is dragged away by cliche Halloween monsters (Frankenstein monsters, Mummies, wolfmen etc... with the appearance of really high end costumes). It turns out it was actually Clara pranking him and she set up the whole thing with help from her chums.

Tumblr and The Daleks
In a bid to make the human race less tolerant, the Daleks use popular social networking site Tumblr as a platform for a false flag operation to discredit the concept of social justice by flooding the tag with ludicrous inanity. Things are going smoothly for them until, in their hubris, the Daleks invent the concept of "Cultural Appropriation." The Doctor sees through their schemes right away because "only someone with the mind of a Dalek could believe culture is something capable of being stolen." The Doctor manages to get all the Dalek accounts banned, but the damage is done.

metasynthetic posted:

Doctor Hooters
The Doctor and Clara travels to an owl sanctuary on the planet Glauthon, but are disappointed to learn owls are actually extinct and all the owls in the sanctuary are animatronic. They make the best of it until the owls start going wrong and attacking people, with much made of how creepy it is their heads turn all the way around. It turns out owls aren't extinct, and the owl sanctuary has been locking the owls in an owl matrix that provides power to the sanctuary. The collective consciousness of the trapped owls leaked from the matrix into the animatronics, causing them to malfunction. The Doctor frees all the owls in a heartwarming scene where he goes "Yeahahaha!" and spins in a circle with his arms out as the owls fly around him.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Millions of Crows posted:

The Trouble with Pikeys

A Coronation Street cross-over

Belfast:1983

The Trouble with Pikeys: A cute alien called a "Pikey" is a popular pet on New Earth in the year Five Billion, but when feral Pikeys start stealing things, public opinion turns against them. It's up to The Doctor and Clara to intercede before the humans commit wholesale genocide on the little critters. The Pikeys do that thing where they look cute but then hiss and turn horrible when they're agitated. The Doctor solves the problem by re-introducing the long lost practice of spaying and neutering pets.

A Coronation Street cross-over:
When Coronation Street stars lopping infinitely back on itself, The Doctor and Clara are trapped in "crossover space" where straight paths don't lead where they should. The helpless population of Coronation street is at their wits' end until The Doctor uses the TARDIS as a nexus for a "Euclidization field" that straightens everything back out. Most of the episode is Clara learning a lesson about looking at things from a new perspective.

Belfast:1983:
It's not just Irish prisoners who escape Maze Prison in 1983. It turns out the British government had also been using the facility to contain a dangerous Minotaur. Now, The Doctor and Clara must brave the tense atmosphere of the Irish Troubles to apprehend the evil beast by venturing into a very different sort of labyrinth: an IRA run ghetto. The Doctor makes an impassioned speech about getting along and the IRA help them capture the minotaur with the power of teamwork.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

The Doctor's Aunt: The Doctor's wacky aunt comes to stay in the TARDIS while her TARDIS is being fumigated. Only Clara questions how The Doctor can have a surviving aunt when he is supposed to be the last Time Lord. It turns out she is a monster whose natural camouflage is the form of a wacky relative. The only way the Doctor can free himself is by facing the truth of his loneliness. He defeats the monster, but it makes him cry.

Planet of the Brains: On a planet where everyone has shed their physical bodies and lives as a brain in a jar, the machines that take care of them go wrong and start killing people. It's up to The Doctor and Clara to save the brains. It turns out the machines somehow acquired the concept of ennui and were trying to "save" the brains by destroying them.

Chardok of the Daleks: The ancient Dalek rite of "Chardok" is brought up for the first time in this episode. It is a rare circumstance where a Dalek may challenge the Supreme Dalek for command if the Supreme Dalek is found to be "impure." Forces loyal to the challenger Dalek kidnap the Doctor and force him to participate in the ritual by serving as the challenge. Whichever Dalek kills The Doctor gets to be Supreme Dalek. Whoever wins, The Doctor loses!
The Doctor uses trickery to turn the tables by getting the Dalek candidates lost in their own death maze.

Draculas in the Ganges: Draculas start popping out of the Ganges and killing people bathing there. The Doctor lets this one slide because people really shouldn't bathe in the Ganges and there's actually a net reduction in overall deaths as the Indians learn to shower in water not contaminated by human waste.

The Itching Death: Ever felt itchy? It might be tiny worms living under your skin and itching helps them burrow deeper until they reach your heart. The Doctor and Clara must fight the urge to itch as they struggle to find a cure for these disgusting parasites. The cure is to pull them out with tweezers and it's super gross.

Snippy Snaps: "Clip clap, flippity flap, better look out for Snippy Snaps" intone a bunch of creepy children. Snippy Snaps is an ambulatory marionette with googly eyes and big, rosy cheeks. When the nursery rhyme character starts killing people in Victorian London, the Doctor and Clara have to stop him. He turns out to be a wanted criminal on the run from the Shadow Proclamation who is operating the marionette as a disguise (his true form is a tiny bug).

Quarks take Manhatten: The Quarks are back, shuffling slowly around Manhattan-10 ("ManhatTEN") in the year 2690 and generally making a ruckus. They are after a rich vein of "Zydonium" that lies beneath the city which the Quarks need to power their robot bodies. The Doctor drives them away by putting a bunch of Zydonium on a space barge and shooting it into the sun. The Quarks follow blindly and are incinerated.

I haven't seen "Flatline" yet sorry.

Let's Kill Jesus: Jesus Ramirez is the most wanted man in the galaxy, and he hijacks the TARDIS as a getaway car! The Doctor has to dodge murderous bounty hunters and overzealous space police officers as he tries to convince Jesus to have a change of heart. Clara is having none of it because Jesus pinched her butt and so she spends most of the episode being cross and trying to talk The Doctor out of his zany scheme. The Doctor's Good Samaritan ploy pays off though and by the end of the episode, Jesus resolves to be a better person. He's still on the run from the law, but from now on will only commit crimes to help the downtrodden. He flies off into the sunset with the promise he and The Doctor will cross paths again. Clara pretends to be glad he's gone but secretly misses him.

Applewhite fucked around with this message at 04:25 on Nov 22, 2014

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Applewhite posted:

The Doctor's wacky aunt comes to stay in the TARDIS while her TARDIS is being fumigated.

I would fumigate her tardis if you know what I mean

Applewhite posted:

Snippy Snaps: "Clip clap, flippity flap, better look out for Snippy Snaps" intone a bunch of creepy children. Snippy Snaps is an ambulatory marionette with googly eyes and big, rosy cheeks. When the nursery rhyme character starts killing people in Victorian London, the Doctor and Clara have to stop him. He turns out to be a wanted criminal on the run from the Shadow Proclamation who is operating the marionette as a disguise (his true form is a tiny bug).

this but with Bill Cosby

also love the one about the draculas

A Tartan Tory
Mar 26, 2010

You call that a shotgun?!
Is it bad that, even as a fan of the show, I think most of the ideas in this thread are better than recent episodes?

Good loving job Goons, have a 5.

Morn
Aug 29, 2012

Applewhite posted:

The Doctor and Clara arrive in present day London but are disturbed to find everyone is acting strangely. Everyone is going about their daily business but with a circusy twist. A stuffy woman in a suit conducts a business call on her cell phone while riding a unicycle, and man absentmindedly juggles clubs while waiting for the bus. When questioned, nobody acknowledges the odd behavior and treat The Doctor and Clara as annoyances. If prevented from acting out their quirks, the citizens quickly become violent. The situation moves from perplexing to alarming when several people burn to death in a fire because the firefighters behave in a Keystone Cops manner and try to put the fire out with seltzer bottles. Clara notices they are being watched by creepy silent figures dressed as jesters. When the Doctor confronts them, the jesters pantomime attacking him but the attacks feel real! He gives chase but is stopped by an invisible wall. Also, Clara is becoming more clownlike as the evil jesters' powers begin to affect her. At first she sheds the comedy accoutrements easily, but they keep coming back stronger and her sanity starts to slip. The Doctor urges her to "fight it, stay with me!" but eventually she succumbs. Her last lucid words are "Sorry, Doc. If you can't beat them, join them," before squirting him in the face with a comedy flower that has sprouted directly from the skin of her chest.
The Dcotor realizes that Clara has hit upon the solution, and challenges the jesters with his own pantomime, defeating them.

This one is so absurd that it would have fit perfectly.

Morn
Aug 29, 2012

"Doctor...Deux?"

"Planet of the wraiths"

"Mines of Jektu"

"Crisps of terror"

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth
Doktor Welche

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
Doctor Sperg

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

please no self-inserts

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011

gnarlyhotep posted:

please no self-inserts

I'm not British so there is no way I'll ever be a timelordsperg.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Doctor...Deux?: The episode starts in media res with The Doctor and his companion racing through the streets of Paris on a Vespa, fleeing from some kind of eyeball monster while spouting technobabble. Just as they are about to spring their trap, the monster is defeated by a mysterious, charming man who introduces himself as "Le Docteur." He flies around in a TARDIS shaped like a miniature Eiffel Tower and has a mute female companion reminiscent of Amelie. Cue a montage of Le Docteur beating The Doctor to the solution of every adventure to The Doctor's mounting frustration. Clara at first opposes the obvious dick measuring contest, but when the French companion snubs her, she throws all her womanly rage into helping The Doctor defeat his rival. It turns out Le Docteur was The Master in disguise and he gets sealed in a time pocket.

Planet of the Wraiths: The Doctor and Clara arrive on a planet where people are born as ghosts and turn into flesh and blood when they die. The pair terrify everyone and end up getting chased by the Ghost police because, to the ghosts, seeing living people is like seeing a ghost. The Doctor and Clara realize what things must be like from the monster's perspective and come away with broadened horizons.

Mines of Jektu: On the distant planet Jektu, there is a rare gem composed of "crystallized happiness" that is in high demand, but can only be acquired by toiling in a bleak and dangerous mine. The Doctor helps the miners realize they would actually be happier not mining for the crystal.

Crisps of Terror: The episode opens on a scene of a fat family eating crisps, with many close up shots of their lips smacking together. When the piggy son eats the last crisp, the father becomes irate and abusive, grumbling as he is forced to go open a new bag. When he opens the new bag, he is sucked inside! The bag burps after devouring him.
Crip bags all over the UK are sucking people in. It turns out the crisp bags are aliens who see humans as a snack equivalent to potato chips. The Doctor halts the menace by teaching the bag aliens about the Food Pyramid.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Mycroft Holmes posted:

Doktor Welche
ENG: "Doctor What"
In the unaired pilot for a German version of Doctor Who, Herr Doktor (played by Johannes Brandrup) travels through time and space in a flying sausage kiosk. He lands in present day Munich, where he saves the lovely Gretchen Freis (Diana Staehly) from a pack of evil, puppet-like beer garden girls (in sexy dirndls). She agrees to go with him to see the universe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
My German is rusty, but I believe it shouid be Doctor Welcher?

Welcher is also a German surname.

• Locked thread