Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde
Maaaan, you guys got me craving waffles something fierce this morning and I'm out of batter mix and Waffle House moneys. gently caress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Holdbrooks
Jan 1, 2005

NEAI 2015
RIDE ETERNAL SHINY AND CHROME
ONWARD TO THE HALLS OF RUSTHALLA

Terrible Robot posted:

Maaaan, you guys got me craving waffles something fierce this morning and I'm out of batter mix and Waffle House moneys. gently caress.

Me too, ugh

BrokenKnucklez
Apr 22, 2008

by zen death robot
It was a mediocre hotel waffle. I have had waaaaayyyyy better.

Still a waffle though.

Turbo Fondant
Oct 25, 2010

Yeah there were factory convertible Dakotas. They started doing it just as the convertible mini-truck thing started becoming a fad, but it wasn't a Nissan or Mazda and the mini-truck scene didn't give much of a drat about American trucks (well the S10 had a moderate following in that crowd but that's only because 350 swaps were so easy) so they didn't sell well.

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Your rear-end wont survive my hammering.

Fun Shoe
the dakotas came with v8s factory :v:. Rangers are also tits with a 302.

If you're curious about the details on the laser in my story, Its argon, and pulls 25A @ 240v to output 350mW. It utilizes its own special PSU as the laser pretty much tries to short itself during powerup.

Turbo Fondant
Oct 25, 2010

cursedshitbox posted:

the dakotas came with v8s factory :v:. Rangers are also tits with a 302.

You could only get the convertible up to 1990 (well, they made precisely eight of 'em in '91 and they were v6-only, special-order only), they didn't have the 318 until the 1991 facelift because the nose was too short.
And a stock '80s 318 is a V8 in fuel consumption only :v:

Turbo Fondant fucked around with this message at 20:33 on Nov 23, 2014

TRANS AM 20000
Apr 17, 2010

Time to punch it!

cursedshitbox posted:

If you're curious about the details on the laser in my story, Its argon, and pulls 25A @ 240v to output 350mW. It utilizes its own special PSU as the laser pretty much tries to short itself during powerup.

Not that you need a reason to own one, because lasers are :krad:, but... what do you use it for?

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Took a while to get back on the horse but thar she snaps mateys

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
In as geirskogul, I've ignored this long enough. Add if you want pictures of broken ambulances, cattes, and ACVWs.

SUSE Creamcheese
Apr 11, 2007

Tommychu posted:

Yeah there were factory convertible Dakotas. They started doing it just as the convertible mini-truck thing started becoming a fad, but it wasn't a Nissan or Mazda and the mini-truck scene didn't give much of a drat about American trucks (well the S10 had a moderate following in that crowd but that's only because 350 swaps were so easy) so they didn't sell well.

Interesting. I'd never seen one before today and I've never been much of a Mopar guy so I had no idea they were a thing.

goatse guy
Jan 23, 2007
hello im back in ai buy me avatars plz :-*

OFFICER 13 INCH posted:

Took a while to get back on the horse but thar she snaps mateys

That is a hell of a way to light a cigarette.

Turbo Fondant
Oct 25, 2010

I'd probably burn a good bit of my beard off if I did that. I've gone almost a year without lighting this thing on fire so I'm trying harder than usual to avoid that happening.

mariooncrack
Dec 27, 2008
I didn't get any notifications from Snapchat so I didn't think any of you guys added me until a moment ago when I saw the list of people who added me. Oops.

I added everyone who added me back.

Holdbrooks
Jan 1, 2005

NEAI 2015
RIDE ETERNAL SHINY AND CHROME
ONWARD TO THE HALLS OF RUSTHALLA
I wish my kitties like boxed as much as your cats do!

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde
So Friday evening I got a couple emails from work about a car fire in the Physical Plant parking lot. I wrote it off as probably being one of the old rear end Ford work vans we have. Nope. It was my bosses 2013 Mini Cooper S All4. Pics in My Story, but they're pretty boring.

CornHolio
May 20, 2001

Toilet Rascal

Terrible Robot posted:

So Friday evening I got a couple emails from work about a car fire in the Physical Plant parking lot. I wrote it off as probably being one of the old rear end Ford work vans we have. Nope. It was my bosses 2013 Mini Cooper S All4. Pics in My Story, but they're pretty boring.

There's... nothing left. :stare:

Or did they haul away the hulk after it stopped burning?

SierraEchoBravo
Jun 23, 2010
I just saw those, holy poo poo dude. Glad nothing else got damaged. Any inkling as to what had caused it?

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!
All my other snap junkies moved on to other things. Bring it on AI'ers

uberingram

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde

CornHolio posted:

There's... nothing left. :stare:

Or did they haul away the hulk after it stopped burning?

Haha yeah the shell was hauled off on Friday. Now I'm really regretting leaving work early, I could have gotten some choice snap vids of it burning down. Largest piece I found is whats in the snap. I managed to find what was left of the gauge cluster PCB, the door-badges (they're metal, who knew) and a sway bar endlink as well. :v:

Right now they're pretty sure it was an electrical fault in the car, as he had just parked it 20 minutes prior to it going up in smoke.

BrokenKnucklez
Apr 22, 2008

by zen death robot
I love late 80's early 90's dodge trucks. Personally, I like the look of those better than the "Big Rig" styling that followed in 94.

My friend in high school had a red 1/2 ton 4x4 that looked awesome. I think they still have it, it was a turd in terms of speed but god drat it always looked good.

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Fun Shoe

General Wiggles posted:

Not that you need a reason to own one, because lasers are :krad:, but... what do you use it for?

It was part of a lithography machine. Now its for teasing cattes.

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 222 days!)

General Wiggles posted:

Obviously to nuke commies Rover Engineers from space. Haven't you ever seen Real Genius?

Bajaha
Apr 1, 2011

BajaHAHAHA.

I kinda want to get in on this snap chat extravaganza, but the app permissions have me a little worried, am I being paranoid?

Safety Dance
Sep 10, 2007

Five degrees to starboard!

Yes. DICK PIX AHOY

e. Or no. Whatever. It's your phone. Snapchat hasn't proven to be inherently evil yet.

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

Safety Dance posted:

Yes. DICK PIX AHOY

e. Or no. Whatever. It's your phone. Snapchat hasn't proven to be inherently evil yet.

SO MANY DICKS

mostly Holdbrook's cattes. :3:

CornHolio
May 20, 2001

Toilet Rascal
I'm actually kind of surprised I haven't seen very many risque snaps. I know I sent out at least one boxers snap!

ephphatha
Dec 18, 2009

Bajaha posted:

I kinda want to get in on this snap chat extravaganza, but the app permissions have me a little worried, am I being paranoid?

The location permission appears to be for some optional bullshit you can skip when you first launch. I haven't seen it use my GPS at all.

TRANS AM 20000
Apr 17, 2010

Time to punch it!

CSB, I hope you bought those :911: stickers.

skylineboy08
Nov 12, 2010
After spending an evening with Adiabatic and witnessing AI snapchat in a decent amount of glory, I'm in if y'all will have pictures of my catte :3:

Snapchat Name: fyzick

Adiabatic
Nov 18, 2007

What have you assholes done now?

skylineboy08 posted:

After spending an evening with Adiabatic and witnessing AI snapchat in a decent amount of glory, I'm in if y'all will have pictures of my catte :3:

Cock-snap inbound.

Also his cat (named catte) is the cutest fuckin catte. Be prepared to be swept away by catte's love.

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Fun Shoe

General Wiggles posted:

CSB, I hope you bought those :911: stickers.

Next trip. I have some ulterior motives.

Theres so much irony with the "straight pride" sticker, in that well, I'm a homo, and well, my spouse likes military gear, so the surplus store is like a giant sex toy store.

The mill on mystory is a mine/mill site. There was some really really cool stuff found but most of the shafts were badly damaged so I didn't enter.

E: picdump
http://imgur.com/a/WPkUW

E2: I removed the mine name. I'd like to protect the anonymity of some of the places I visit as they're dangerous and could kill, like the one pictured above nearly claiming the life of a person.

cursedshitbox fucked around with this message at 08:43 on Nov 28, 2014

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

You don't need style when you've got strength!

Bajaha posted:

Permissions are a little overboard and it sometimes locks my GPS on for a while but otherwise hasn't been too bad.

skylineboy08 posted:

Added

May finally have garage time tonight, car tear down pictures should be plentiful if I remember.

TRANS AM 20000
Apr 17, 2010

Time to punch it!

Goatse's cute little dog makes me want an equally cute little dog. :3:

Saga
Aug 17, 2009
THE GIMP SUIT - WHHHHHHHHHY?!?!

:cry:

CornHolio
May 20, 2001

Toilet Rascal

Saga posted:

This must be somebody I haven't added yet. :(

General Wiggles posted:

Goatse's cute little dog makes me want an equally cute little dog. :3:

Agreed. I grew up with dogs but haven't had one since my last one died several years ago. I have three cattes but they're not quite the same.

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde

Saga posted:

I thought the gimp suit was loving hilarious, but my sense of humor is incredibly warped.

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

It appears CSB finally found a hole big enough for his dick.

Unfortunately it was an abandoned mine.

:colbert:

skylineboy08
Nov 12, 2010
Whoa I just realized i had to accept friend requests. Everyone prepare for pictures of a genesis, a cat and a raggedy volvo 850. oh and the delicious food that i like to cook.

CornHolio
May 20, 2001

Toilet Rascal

skylineboy08 posted:

raggedy volvo 850

Sup raggedy Volvo 850 buddy :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde