Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

the first world was a mistake

I am watching Legit on Netflix because Jim Jefferies jacking off someone with muscular dystrophy sounds more entertaining than this show so far.

hunnert car pileup fucked around with this message at 04:06 on Nov 24, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Kane does not get pyro but I am certain Ryback will.

Prozach
Oct 30, 2013

When God invented Lycra, he was thinking about Divas matches.
This isn't the worst PPV ever but it is a really, really bad show so far. It's possible to state that this show is dogshit (which it is) without saying it's the absolute worst (which it isn't)

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

abraham linksys posted:

If Vince is on the Network after doing a reaction, Cena's team has to win, right? unless the reaction is "lol sorry idiots"

It's his reaction to Sting

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

Jerusalem posted:

But consider this, without her regular larger-than-average income coming in, they'll have to rely on their millions of dollars in savings, regular royalty checks, monthly rental from the tattoo parlor located on the ground floor of the building they own free and clear, as well as whatever fee he makes from his appearances for the enormously popular Nerdist company. :ohdear:

Not to mention that if poo poo really gets dire, he could go back to Vince and probably Main event a Wrestlemania.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

This hasn't been a great show but it's hardly that terrible in any really notewrothy sense either. It's watchable and there.

Striking Yak
Dec 31, 2012

IcePhoenix posted:

People in the UK are paying to see this

Fun fact: this PPV cost me a week's pay

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

Kirios posted:

Holy poo poo this survivor series is not that bad stop overusing hyperbole.

people and especially wrestling fans really love hyperbole

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Cardboard Box posted:

battleground 2013 makes this show seem really great in comparison

Dusts vs. Shield was amazing, but everything else was mediocre to poo poo

This show has had nothing amazing

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
I wonder if Rowan will get his own music!

Git Mah Belt Son
Apr 26, 2003

Happy Happy Gators

bartok posted:

Actually it was Rick Steiner and Judy Bagwell that were tag champs.

How in the hell did that company go out of business

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004

Flameingblack posted:

In some weird way CM Punk and Daniel Bryan just kissed

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

Bring back Slow Chemical

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

this harper tron

cronox2
Jul 24, 2010

woah, you look
REALLY pissed off...
The gently caress kind of nightmare is that titantron video?

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

what the hell is harpers titantron

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

There's no one I'd rather be than me.

Jerusalem posted:

But consider this, without her regular larger-than-average income coming in, they'll have to rely on their millions of dollars in savings, regular royalty checks, monthly rental from the tattoo parlor located on the ground floor of the building they own free and clear, as well as whatever fee he makes from his appearances for the enormously popular Nerdist company. :ohdear:

Realtalk, I hope the comics things works out for Punk, Anything to be able to enjoy him.

bartok
May 10, 2006

Silly Burrito posted:

Gotta watch more of The League.

If they wanted people to watch The League than Fox wouldn't have buried it on FXX.

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

StarkRavingMad posted:

:effort:

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
Rusev is gonna be the best part of this match.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Harper's tron rules.

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

StarkRavingMad posted:

Yoshi Tatsu's theme.

crazycarl
Jun 13, 2001

Welcome to TB Diddlers in Mokena.

Where the special is always Dr Rassmusin's Hot Beef Injection and you can play "Whers my Manometer" with other diners
Eyesman incoming

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Prozach posted:

This isn't the worst PPV ever but it is a really, really bad show so far. It's possible to state that this show is dogshit (which it is) without saying it's the absolute worst (which it isn't)

I'd say "bad" is extremely fair as a characterization but it has a long long way to go to get to dogshit.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
Lana looking good as per usual.

Bring Back Noid
Sep 16, 2005

machka

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:
this PPV is worse than the average Raw, and it's supposed to be selling people on a Network subscription, which is primarily selling people on PPVs

it may not be the worst PPV compared to other recent ones, but by that metric, it's pretty god drat bad

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

My great-grandfather started Larsen Pork Products with little more than three pigs and a killing hammer. Today, I'm proud to say, we kill more pigs than pig hepatitis.

Fauxhawk Express posted:

I am watching Legit on Netflix because Jim Jefferies jacking off a crippled person sounds more entertaining than this show so far.
that show is strangely sweet. it weirded me out a little bit

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Dias posted:

Rusev is gonna be the best part of this match.

I hope Putin makes a run-in.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
Goddamn Lana

Ribsauce
Jul 29, 2006

Blacks in the back.
Harper has the IC title? WTF

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon

abraham linksys posted:

this PPV is worse than the average Raw, and it's supposed to be selling people on a PPV subscription

it may not be the worst PPV compared to other recent ones, but by that metric, it's pretty god drat bad

this, exactly this

The Cosby Mysteries
Oct 5, 2007

Happy Birthday, Mr. President
sethrollins SETHROLLINS sethrollins SETHROLLINS sethrollins SETHROLLINS...

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Thauros posted:

This hasn't been a great show but it's hardly that terrible in any really notewrothy sense either. It's watchable and there.

Yeah, it's been a perfectly watchable show. Nothing great or memorable about it and in the future it'll be one of those PPVs people don't really remember (unless this main event is incredible) but it hasn't been terrible or bad or insultingly stupid or anything. It isn't even close to some of the worst PPVs I've seen from WWE.

tag youre fat
Aug 16, 2013

C'est l'homme ideal
charme au masculin

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Fauxhawk Express posted:

I am watching Legit on Netflix because Jim Jefferies jacking off a crippled person sounds more entertaining than this show so far.

Please reconsider your use of the term "crippled person", namaste

YourHumbleMessiah
Oct 11, 2005

just wanted to say what the gently caress Harper's tron.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crazycarl
Jun 13, 2001

Welcome to TB Diddlers in Mokena.

Where the special is always Dr Rassmusin's Hot Beef Injection and you can play "Whers my Manometer" with other diners
I dont care about this entrance if Lana doesnt yell at people to shutup

• Locked thread