Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
aerion111
Nov 29, 2011

Prodigy of Curiosity.
Master of Jacks.
Apprentice of Masks.
And, when fighting the forces of darkness, always remember: "Armor of Darkness, Weapon of Light"

Lizard Wizard posted:

Katia's imaginings of what could go wrong against the imps are the best part of this update. :allears:

Eh, it's funny, but I prefer Katia's racism.
Heck, in many ways it's not true racism, just Katia being terrible at talking to people.
She's trying to make friends, she really is, but she just can't go more than two sentences before insulting people.

I'm also somewhat retroactively confused as to why she doesn't talk like a Khajiit.
I hadn't really questioned it before this update, since PC-Khajiits also do not, but has it ever been mentioned why?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

aerion111 posted:

Eh, it's funny, but I prefer Katia's racism.
Heck, in many ways it's not true racism, just Katia being terrible at talking to people.
She's trying to make friends, she really is, but she just can't go more than two sentences before insulting people.

I'm also somewhat retroactively confused as to why she doesn't talk like a Khajiit.
I hadn't really questioned it before this update, since PC-Khajiits also do not, but has it ever been mentioned why?

Prequel started before Skyrim came out. In Oblivion, Khajit spoke relatively normally and their accents weren't usually as pronounced.

radintorov
Feb 18, 2011
On the other hand, I recall the Khajiit talking like they do now back in Morrowind, and if I'm not mistaken the whole way they refer to themselves in the third person dates back to TESA: Redguard*.

*back when the Elder Scrolls setting had some really cool lore elements added and before Oblivion kinda took a dump on the Imperial Province

radintorov fucked around with this message at 20:18 on Nov 22, 2014

Liam Acerbus
Sep 17, 2007

aerion111 posted:

She grew up in Hammerfell around a bunch of Redguards. Her parents weren't the same breed of Khajiit as her, so that's also why she has some weird hangups about her more feline features.

Liam Acerbus fucked around with this message at 18:34 on Nov 22, 2014

Bobulus
Jan 28, 2007

Did she even say her parents were her biological parents and not just some adoptive humans or something?

aerion111
Nov 29, 2011

Prodigy of Curiosity.
Master of Jacks.
Apprentice of Masks.
And, when fighting the forces of darkness, always remember: "Armor of Darkness, Weapon of Light"

While it's been more or less answered already, I think two Khajiit from Morrowind would question your understanding of Khajiit culture; My good friend Ajira, with advice such as "Ajira warns you not to eat Bungler's Bane.", and my very special friend Ahnassi, who has claimed that "At Ahnassi's house, Ahnassi can show her VERY special friend some good, old-fashioned Khajiit hospitality."

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW
Maybe they are just retarded

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

We Have A Bow And We Wish To Use It
Too much Skooma will do that

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Bobulus posted:

Did she even say her parents were her biological parents and not just some adoptive humans or something?

Khajiit physiology is dictated by moon phases and poo poo, so it's not unexpected that she'd be a different breed than her biological parents.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
Maybe Prequel is written by an incompetent shithead? Just a suggestion

Afraid of Audio
Oct 12, 2012

by exmarx
Kazerad is a well adjusted individual with important things to say about catgirls having sex.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
kazerad is kind of a weirdo and also an rear end in a top hat but i wouldn't call them incompetent

Afraid of Audio
Oct 12, 2012

by exmarx
One of the reasons I link my GamerGate posts in chronological order on my sidebar is because I try to emphasize that the initial reason I got into this was because I perceived journalists as trying to cover up abuse and harassment. Like you (and in fact, most of the GamerGate people I’ve interacted with), my primary concern was always on preventing harassment and holding the culprits personally accountable.

That’s the reason why it is so unnerving to me that no journalists are acknowledging this angle, or even addressing the concerns I have. Like I said in my post, I’d like them to convince me that nothing bad happened, or at the very least admit that it happened and instate punishments that will ensure it does not happen again. I’d like them to give some response to me and all the other people who legitimately think abuse is being hidden. Instead, they continually choose to label GamerGate’s moderate supporters as “useful idiots” being deceived into supporting a hostile movement and slander anyone who brings up allegations of abuse. If I recall correctly, the person doing the Understanding The Zoe Post series, even with all their declarations of neutrality, was harassed into stepping away from it for a while.

Think about what this means: they’re not trying to dissuade GamerGate by convincing moderates that abuse, sexual harassment, et cetera did not occur. Rather, they are trying to dissuade GamerGate by convincing moderates that some people in the industry are important enough to get away with abuse and sexual harassment, and it is futile to fight them. Their reliance on shaming/slander tactics comes across to me as an open declaration that they determine who is/isn’t a harasser, and that makes a smaller name like me feel incredibly unsafe.

Instead of responding to the concerns held by people like me, they seem intent on highlighting every GamerGate person who makes a poor argument or misinformed statement, which is something else that really bothers me. If someone cannot articulate themselves well, it does not mean their feelings are invalid - it just means that they don’t have the time, resources, or access to education necessary to gain experience in the arts. Those of us who are more privileged in that regard have a responsibility to interpret weakly-presented ideas and represent them in a form the original speaker agrees with. I’m not even the sort of person who typically preaches about privilege, and even I can understand how flagrantly classist it is to shame or dismiss someone over their rhetorical ability.

It’s completely unsurprising that GamerGate’s opponents can articulate themselves well because they are a small group of privileged people specifically trained to articulate themselves well for an audience, whereas GamerGate is a group of less-trained people who feel inadequately represented. With the mindsets they exhibit on stuff like this, it’s completely disgusting that the journalists can even say the words “social justice”.

Tollymain posted:

kazerad is kind of a weirdo and also an rear end in a top hat but i wouldn't call them incompetent

I would.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
counterpoint: please don't bring up gapergoop in here. i really want to rebutt your actual post but down that road only lies misery

Iunnrais
Jul 25, 2007

It's gaelic.
Can this thread not be a helldump? I don't care much about the author's lovely views and opinions, I just enjoy Katia getting better at life.

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

Tollymain posted:

He's having someone else make the comic for him. What else would you call it?

e: also he updates about as often as dresden codak

Jackard fucked around with this message at 14:56 on Nov 24, 2014

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

Jackard posted:

e: also he updates about as often as dresden codak

Prudent? Sensible? I mean, isn't that what people normally do when they want to make something but lack the requisite skill or time? It's technically accurate by the strictest definition of incompetent, but not in the way that anyone in the world actually uses the word.

A lack of updates also isn't a sign of incompetence, unless it's his day job.

Doctor_Fruitbat fucked around with this message at 16:39 on Nov 24, 2014

Remora
Aug 15, 2010

man Garth Ennis doesn't draw his own comics, what a talentless shithead

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

Doctor_Fruitbat posted:

It's technically accurate by the strictest definition of incompetent, but not in the way that anyone in the world actually uses the word.
I mean if you're quibbling the guy over his use of words, that's a strange one to pick.

Kazerad
Aug 1, 2011

Unshamed by Koos
Hey guy what's going on in this thr-

O-oh, okay :ohdear:

In all seriousness though, I don't think my weird views on art/business-related topics are a huge secret. I mean, I shamelessly write furry videogame fanfiction about an alcohlic cat; nobody in their right mind is going to expect normality from me. The best I can say is that I feel my eccentricities are nonaggressive and relatively consistent, I make an effort to explain my rationale, and I try to record any significant positive/negative effects my weird approaches facilitate.

I guess I'm just not sure why people are even surprised at this point, as open as I am about this stuff. :confused: If you can explain it, I genuinely would be interested.

Jackard posted:

The funny part is that I'm actually really bad at that. One of the biggest things I've been trying to master over the last year is outsourcing, since I still have a habit of hoarding too much work myself and becoming a bottleneck. Ideally I want to reach the point where someone else can copypaste a cat for me, without me looking at it and thinking "I could've pasted that better". I'll probably write a bajillion word essay on it someday when I find an approach that works.

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

You're a monster that fails at incompetence :v:

Jackard fucked around with this message at 22:00 on Nov 24, 2014

Afraid of Audio
Oct 12, 2012

by exmarx

Kazerad posted:

Hey guy what's going on in this thr-

O-oh, okay :ohdear:

In all seriousness though, I don't think my weird views on art/business-related topics are a huge secret. I mean, I shamelessly write furry videogame fanfiction about an alcohlic cat; nobody in their right mind is going to expect normality from me. The best I can say is that I feel my eccentricities are nonaggressive and relatively consistent, I make an effort to explain my rationale, and I try to record any significant positive/negative effects my weird approaches facilitate.

I guess I'm just not sure why people are even surprised at this point, as open as I am about this stuff. :confused: If you can explain it, I genuinely would be interested.

The funny part is that I'm actually really bad at that. One of the biggest things I've been trying to master over the last year is outsourcing, since I still have a habit of hoarding too much work myself and becoming a bottleneck. Ideally I want to reach the point where someone else can copypaste a cat for me, without me looking at it and thinking "I could've pasted that better". I'll probably write a bajillion word essay on it someday when I find an approach that works.

You are a goddamn idiot who still posts about Gamergate as if it is in any way legitimate while also creating a webcomic about a character who is repeatedly raped as a punchline.

Somehow I think these activities are related.

Kazerad
Aug 1, 2011

Unshamed by Koos

Afraid of Audio posted:

You are a goddamn idiot who still posts about Gamergate as if it is in any way legitimate while also creating a webcomic about a character who is repeatedly raped as a punchline.

I wrote a post on my personal blog recently explaining why I feel the way I do about the GamerGate thing! I try to make it pretty clear that I'll bail on it as soon as something comes along that can more effectively address my concerns with the industry. Though, it's not like I'm lending much support to begin with; all I really do is write essays about my observations while simultaneously encouraging everyone to recognize my bias and question my conclusions.

Also, I don't think it's entirely fair to call it "raped as a punchline" when the drunk blackout bits are, statistically, the point where people most frequently declare the comic to be overly-depressing horseshit and bail on it. If it's a punchline then it's not a very good one.

I do think you are right that the two things are related, but not in the manner you're thinking. Rather, in both cases, these things incur a very positive response in private. With the GamerGate essays, I have a lot of people contact me - particularly women and LGBT+ people in the tech industry - to say that they strongly agree with my positions but are afraid it will affect their career if they show it in public. Similarly, with Prequel, I get a lot of messages from people explaining that Katia's thoughts and experiences very closely match their own and they appreciate seeing it portrayed in fiction. I've come to realize I actually have a significant following among alcoholics and sex workers, and someone did a survey once that showed something like 60% of my readers were diagnosed with clinical depression. It is scary how many times I have essentially met my protagonist, and I can't help but wonder if this is an experience other creators share.

I mean, I don't deny that I'm weird as gently caress, but I think that's what gives me a strong audience connection in a lot of cases (and I guess lets me get away with Aaron-Diaz-tier update speeds). It doesn't make me look very good to normal people, but I'm starting to feel that they are just a very vocal minority.

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

Afraid of Audio posted:

Katia has exactly two drunken one night stands, neither of which the reader sees. I appreciate that I'm clearly not an impartial observer here, but I think I'm being extremely charitable in saying that 'repeatedly raped' might be a minor overstatement, particularly in a world where a series like Archer exists, where in one episode the female lead is literally traded for sex in a game of baccarat.

edit:

Kazerad posted:

I wrote a post on my personal blog recently explaining why I feel the way I do about the GamerGate thing! I try to make it pretty clear that I'll bail on it as soon as something comes along that can more effectively address my concerns with the industry. Though, it's not like I'm lending much support to begin with; all I really do is write essays about my observations while simultaneously encouraging everyone to recognize my bias and question my conclusions.

You're trying to be reasonable about it, so I say this with absolute sincerity: I think you're being astonishingly naive and optimistic in thinking that the poop-smeared matchstick remains of the goodship GamerGate can ever be salvaged. Just say your piece in general terms without tying it to that sinking ship and let people take it as they will, because whether you wish it were the case or not, it sets the tone of debate about as well as "I'm not racist, but".

Doctor_Fruitbat fucked around with this message at 23:28 on Nov 24, 2014

Afraid of Audio
Oct 12, 2012

by exmarx

Kazerad posted:

Also, I don't think it's entirely fair to call it "raped as a punchline" when the drunk blackout bits are, statistically, the point where people most frequently declare the comic to be overly-depressing horseshit and bail on it. If it's a punchline then it's not a very good one.

I do think you are right that the two things are related, but not in the manner you're thinking. Rather, in both cases, these things incur a very positive response in private. With the GamerGate essays, I have a lot of people contact me - particularly women and LGBT+ people in the tech industry - to say that they strongly agree with my positions but are afraid it will affect their career if they show it in public. Similarly, with Prequel, I get a lot of messages from people explaining that Katia's thoughts and experiences very closely match their own and they appreciate seeing it portrayed in fiction. I've come to realize I actually have a significant following among alcoholics and sex workers, and someone did a survey once that showed something like 60% of my readers were diagnosed with clinical depression. It is scary how many times I have essentially met my protagonist, and I can't help but wonder if this is an experience other creators share.

I mean, I don't deny that I'm weird as gently caress, but I think that's what gives me a strong audience connection in a lot of cases (and I guess lets me get away with Aaron-Diaz-tier update speeds). It doesn't make me look very good to normal people, but I'm starting to feel that they are just a very vocal minority.

I do not wish to discuss Gamergate, unfortunately here we are. However, given that your comic is ostensibly a female-centric character study, your willingness to ignore what started Gamergate is extremely relevant to this conversation. Saying you are having a conversation while only having a conversation about abuse-accusations against pro-Gamergate individuals while ignoring that Gamergate started off as abuse against a female developer makes your claim that you are not supportive of Gamergate suspect at best.

I do not believe your comic is either an insightful study of depression and the demographics of your userbase is irrelevant to whether or not it is. Prequel is a fetishization of inflicting emotional and physical abuse on a character repeatedly in a gross manner. Which makes your apparent willingness to overlook real life abuse of women in gaming gross, and your comic even worse.

Saying that you are "weird" as an excuse for your writing and your beliefs is not only pointless but it is also wrong.

You are horrible.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
You copied Homestuck which is reason enough for you to be shunned by anyone with any loving taste or aestheticism.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp

corn in the bible posted:

You copied Homestuck which is reason enough for you to be shunned by anyone with any loving taste or aestheticism.

I'm not gonna say anything about Homestuck but it's pretty much the same format as its predecessor Problem Sleuth and that comic is flawless. :colbert:

Edit:

Afraid of Audio posted:

I do not wish to discuss Gamergate

But you brought it up, because...? I mean, you clearly think he's despicable, whatever. And to an extent, the comic is inseparable from the author, and by extension the author's views. With that being said, all of your posts in this thread have been about Kaz's posts about Gamergate. That's really weird and unnecessary, especially when you're just copy-pasting everything wholesale and dumping it in the thread. Kaz's views on that (And other things that got discussed in the main thread a looooooong time ago) are simply not relevant to the comic, and your weird vendetta is making GBS threads up the thread for those of us who do not give a poo poo about gamergate or anything related to it. Please stop, it's dumb.

With that being said, Kaz, since you're here, gamergate is dumb, stop posting opinions about gamergate and go back to updating your dumb webcomic, tia

Acebuckeye13 fucked around with this message at 01:30 on Nov 25, 2014

Kazerad
Aug 1, 2011

Unshamed by Koos

Doctor_Fruitbat posted:

You're trying to be reasonable about it, so I say this with absolute sincerity: I think you're being astonishingly naive and optimistic in thinking that the poop-smeared matchstick remains of the goodship GamerGate can ever be salvaged. Just say your piece in general terms without tying it to that sinking ship and let people take it as they will, because whether you wish it were the case or not, it sets the tone of debate about as well as "I'm not racist, but".

I appreciate the sincerity. Though, I wouldn't say that I expect GamerGate to be "salvaged" at any point. It's a functional construct: nearly all the people I've met through GamerGate are firmly against harassment and share about the same views I do with regard to media coverage in the gaming industry. I could claim no association with them and simply shout my thoughts into the feral wilds of the internet, but positively addressing GamerGate gives me a targeted audience that I know is likely to sympathize with my experiences and spread them to others who do as well. As I see it, the most important thing here is to build connections between people who feel the same way, and I see this as the best way for me to do that.

I'm not saying my tactics here are necessarily the best ones, but so far they seem to be working about like I estimated. Like I said up above, my observation is that the general majority feels the same way I do on journalism but isn't comfortable being tied together with GamerGate's bad people.

Afraid of Audio posted:

I do not wish to discuss Gamergate, unfortunately here we are. However, given that your comic is ostensibly a female-centric character study, your willingness to ignore what started Gamergate is extremely relevant to this conversation. Saying you are having a conversation while only having a conversation about abuse-accusations against pro-Gamergate individuals while ignoring that Gamergate started off as abuse against a female developer makes your claim that you are not supportive of Gamergate suspect at best.

I don't mean for it seem like I am ignoring someone's abuse, and I apologize if it comes across that way. I do believe it is a misnomer to say GamerGate began with harassment, though. There were a lot of negative attitudes regarding gaming journalism boiling under the surface for a long time - this video, predating GamerGate by several months, is kind of neat in that it specifically names a lot of the people who would later go on to become major opponents. The allegation that Zoe Quinn had relationships with journalists was a catalyst that caused a lot of people to come out of the woodwork and attack the people involved. Some, far too enthusiastically.

I'm not going to defend the worst people who wear a label, because I can't; there will always be someone who takes things too far, and the best I can do is not Be That Person myself. Rather, I want to emphasize that my primary interest with GamerGate is associating with other people who share my feelings on journalistic conduct. You've seen my thoughts on journalism, and if you have a more efficient way for me to bring about the change and improved representation I'm interested in, I really would like you to offer it up. I want to do the right thing, and if there is a better tactic than my own I am open to supporting it.

corn in the bible posted:

:saddowns: Back before the alpha kids I could've argue with this.

Edit:

Acebuckeye13 posted:

With that being said, Kaz, since you're here, gamergate is dumb, stop posting opinions about gamergate and go back to updating your dumb webcomic, tia
Sorry, I'll go do that. I think I am shitposting in a thread about my own comic. I'll just leave it at emphasizing that I'll withdraw any GG endorsement as soon as something comes along that can more effectively antagonize journalists.

Kazerad fucked around with this message at 01:36 on Nov 25, 2014

NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

Kazerad posted:

I'm not saying my tactics here are necessarily the best ones, but so far they seem to be working about like I estimated. Like I said up above, my observation is that the general majority feels the same way I do on journalism but isn't comfortable being tied together with GamerGate's bad people.

so in other words you understand that most sane people think gming journalism is poo poo and don't like gamergate, but you hitched your wagon to the lovely harassment movement anyways.

Acebuckeye13 posted:

Kaz's views on that (And other things that got discussed in the main thread a looooooong time ago) are simply not relevant to the comic, and your weird vendetta is making GBS threads up the thread for those of us who do not give a poo poo about gamergate or anything related to it. Please stop, it's dumb.

The author's views on a movement based around harassing female game devs is infinitely relevant to the treatment of the cat girl in this cat girl rape fetish comic.

Afraid of Audio
Oct 12, 2012

by exmarx
Yeah if you think that Gamergate is actually about video games journalism for the love of god stop giving people advice or acting like an authority on depression and abuse.

Or anything for that matter.

Volmarias
Dec 31, 2002

EMAIL... THE INTERNET... SEARCH ENGINES...

Kazerad posted:

I appreciate the sincerity. Though, I wouldn't say that I expect GamerGate to be "salvaged" at any point. It's a functional construct: nearly all the people I've met through GamerGate are firmly against harassment and share about the same views I do with regard to media coverage in the gaming industry. I could claim no association with them and simply shout my thoughts into the feral wilds of the internet, but positively addressing GamerGate gives me a targeted audience that I know is likely to sympathize with my experiences and spread them to others who do as well. As I see it, the most important thing here is to build connections between people who feel the same way, and I see this as the best way for me to do that.

If you said "Hitler had some good ideas" while talking about some economic policies in 1935, most people will just immediately stop listening because everyone else follows that line up with "about killing all the jews." Sure, you'll get an audience of SOME KIND if you say that, but it's not the audience that you want.

Volmarias fucked around with this message at 02:56 on Nov 25, 2014

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Haven't we already done this whole song-and-dance routine? Yadda yadda Kazerad pays his contributors in gift cards, what a horrible person, let's shitpost in his comic thread, yadda yadda Kazerad thinks GamerGate is legitimate, what a horrible person, let's shitpost in his comic thread. I swear it's only a few pages back.

e: At the very least save the shitposting for when there's actually an update.

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

Squeegy posted:

e: At the very least save the shitposting for when there's actually an update.

How about not doing that either. If Prequel and its creator are such monsters then take it to the bad webcomic thread and gripe about it there. Shitposts of insults and opinions presented as though they're indisputable fact aren't really needed and they really don't need endlessly repeating when most people have decided they don't agree and/or care and just want to enjoy their dumb comic in peace.

Doctor_Fruitbat fucked around with this message at 14:49 on Nov 25, 2014

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Doctor_Fruitbat posted:

How about not doing that either. If Prequel and its creator are such monsters then take it to the bad webcomic thread and gripe about it there. Shitposts of insults and opinions presented as though they're indisputable fact aren't really needed and they really don't need endlessly repeating when most people have decided they don't agree and/or care and just want to enjoy their dumb comic in peace.

Yeah, but it catches my attention more when the thread has more replies. Otherwise it's only like, 7 posts when there's an update.

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

Most webcomic threads here tend to die off, apart from a few big ones like Gunnerkrigg Court. It's the reason why Poppy didn't get its own thread despite getting more and more popular. It's entirely possible that Prequel would be better off being discussed in the main thread; it would probably be a lot better for reining in the shitposting too, as the rest of the thread wouldn't put up with it for long.

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

That's a pretty good idea. I'm surprised it didn't already get bumped off when there were no updates for three months or so (fingers crossed for an encore this holiday season?).

jng2058
Jul 17, 2010

We have the tools, we have the talent!

Afraid of Audio posted:

I do not believe your comic is either an insightful study of depression and the demographics of your userbase is irrelevant to whether or not it is. Prequel is a fetishization of inflicting emotional and physical abuse on a character repeatedly in a gross manner. Which makes your apparent willingness to overlook real life abuse of women in gaming gross, and your comic even worse.

Saying that you are "weird" as an excuse for your writing and your beliefs is not only pointless but it is also wrong.

You are horrible.

So, your response to people hurling abuse at other people is....to hurl abuse at even more people? Fascinating. Mr Pot, have you met Mr. Kettle? Because as someone who hasn't really delved into the whole GamerGate thing, you're not really selling me on the righteousness of your cause here.

Telarra
Oct 9, 2012

Oh no, someone called Kazerad "horrible" on the internet. Now he'll have to flee his home for fear of his life. GamerGaters really are oppressed by the feminazi masses. :ohdear:

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

Oh hey, a bunch of new posts, maybe Prequel updated. No, nothing new on the site, maybe people are just talking about the comic? Or maybe a funny derail.

Nope. loving gamergate poo poo. Protip: Stop loving talking about gamergate. If you think it's dumb, you're only giving it validation by acknowledging it's something that exists.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Afraid of Audio posted:

I do not wish to discuss Gamergate, unfortunately here we are.

You're the one that constantly spams the thread with offsite Gamergate horseshit you dumb loving retard. Shut the gently caress up and email Kaz or message his tumblr rather than trying to score cheap Goon Points.

• Locked thread