Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
YMB
Nov 8, 2009

in an unceremonious way
Happy Thanksgiving, TFF! Today's a day for food, family, and football - but mostly football.

(Stolen from the N/V thread, thanks Spoeank!)

Mark Sanchez is playing on Thanksgiving again. I think this has happened before...

Here's your lines for today's games: Lions -7, Cowboys -3, and 49ers -1.

All three games have major playoff implications, and it's all NFC - the way God intended.

So here's to Thanksgiving! Also, foodchat is encouraged and required. Post pictures of your gluttony.

Go Eagles :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe
Johnson wants some of that Ditka Action!

Take a break from :henget: and :justpost:

Petite Dinklage posted:

I'm so erect for Lions/Bears today

Whatever happens it will be hilarious

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
And on this day, we give thanks to the Buttfumble, a gift that brought joy to all

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

In Orlando about to go to my girlfriends hideous family for the day. Her half brother is a Cowboys fan who's never lived in Texas who literally "kiss the rings'd" me last night.

I'm starting early.

Pic related.

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004
Things I am thankful for:

My Brazzers password that has been working for months after the subscription ended :unsmith:

The Indians for feeding us whites through the 1st winters, sorry about slaughtering pretty much your entire civilization and stealing all of your land. :smith:

edit: Lions, Bitch

Winkie01 fucked around with this message at 17:45 on Nov 27, 2014

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib
Ditka picked the Bears when no one else did?

Sorry, Lions fans.

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I am thnkful for the darkness

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-l2bCXIAs6I

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004
oops

hughesta
Jun 12, 2012

i know its super duper kooper
cool like up the bitches snitches

Brannock posted:

Ditka picked the Bears when no one else did?

Sorry, Lions fans.

No, Johnson did as well. So the Bears are hosed.

ebg
Mar 31, 2008

happy turkey day, y'all.

I have a bunch of Leinies that I'll be drinking by myself since I can't go home this year and I don't really want to go to the boyfriend's family's house and answer questions about my sick mom. Super thankful for a day off, people who understand why I want to be alone today, and a working heater.

Go hilarity.

YMB
Nov 8, 2009

in an unceremonious way

hughesta posted:

No, Johnson did as well. So the Bears are hosed.

Ghost of Reagan Past
Oct 7, 2003

rock and roll fun
My Thanksgiving dinner doesn't start until 6PM. So I'm just makin' samosas (I'm not a monster, I'll fry them right before dinner, god) and eatin' some ants climbing a tree while getting ready for football.

Go Lions. Go Eagles. Death to SF and Seattle.

Also, here begins the Cowboys' descent into 8-8.

cucka
Nov 4, 2009

TOUCHDOWN DETROIT LIONS
Sorry about all
the bad posting.
Happy Thanksgiving goons. Been drinking for hours, rampant insomnia, and eager to see the Lions kick some rear end.

And oh god, I just tried a stream and it's the Macy's parade. My body is not ready for this.

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe

Ghost of Reagan Past posted:

Also, here begins the Cowboys' descent into 8-8.

espero que sí

Ghost of Reagan Past
Oct 7, 2003

rock and roll fun

Qwijib0 posted:

espero que sí
I don't speak Spanish.

I am a shameful Tucsonan.

cucka
Nov 4, 2009

TOUCHDOWN DETROIT LIONS
Sorry about all
the bad posting.
I think he ordered a coffee.

Chop chop.

TASTE THE PAIN!!
May 18, 2004

Happy Thanksgiving

Not mine, sorry for hugeness.

cucka
Nov 4, 2009

TOUCHDOWN DETROIT LIONS
Sorry about all
the bad posting.
Michael Irvin is a chump, has a stupid suit and worse opinions.

What are people watching? I got NFL Network on atm, but they are kinda pissing me off for reasons I can't put a finger on.

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

Real Thanksgiving was a month and a half ago :canada:

Go Lions, gently caress The Bears, gently caress The Packers Too

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
gently caress Ditka and his incredibly rare "HURR I WAS THE ONLY ONE PICKING DA BEARS AND I WAS RIGHT" bullshit. He's human trash and a poo poo commentator and I'm sick of seeing his stupid face on every fifth thing in Chicago.

With that being said, let's go the Chicago Bears.

YMB
Nov 8, 2009

in an unceremonious way

TubeStank posted:

gently caress Ditka and his incredibly rare "HURR I WAS THE ONLY ONE PICKING DA BEARS AND I WAS RIGHT" bullshit. He's human trash and a poo poo commentator and I'm sick of seeing his stupid face on every fifth thing in Chicago.

With that being said, let's go the Chicago Bears.

Is he actually human trash? He always struck me as a pretty cool and decent dude, has he done something lovely that I'm not aware of (other than being the Bears coach to a Packers fan)?

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
Utley :(

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

Go, Lions!

http://nflpickwatch.com/

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

YMB posted:

Is he actually human trash? He always struck me as a pretty cool and decent dude, has he done something lovely that I'm not aware of (other than being the Bears coach to a Packers fan)?

No, he's literal human trash. Aside from blaming himself for Obama's presidency (because he didn't run for IL senate, you see! I'm not making this up), he's got some incredibly hot takes on Washington's name, said that Ray Rice's "earning power" was destroyed by him beating his fiance while saying "[he's] sure Ray Rice isn't a bad guy," and that's really just the tip of the ice berg.

ebg
Mar 31, 2008

good watchin' before footbaw:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5p56igk63es

YMB
Nov 8, 2009

in an unceremonious way

Good watchin' before, during, and after footbaw. I'm so glad they brought this back.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Doin' Thanksgiving on my own this year. Turkey tenderloins are marinading, prepping for homemade mashed potatoes, got a nice bottle of bourbon, & the Lions start in less than a half-hour. Nice :)

Coco13
Jun 6, 2004

My advice to you is to start drinking heavily.

YMB posted:

Andy Richter once tweeted a story that he was on a set for a small comercial in Chicago in the 80s where Ditka left a lit cigar on the back seat of a town car.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Coco13 posted:

Andy Richter once tweeted a story that he was on a set for a small comercial in Chicago in the 80s where Ditka left a lit cigar on the back seat of a town car.

Here are more Ditka stories! http://deadspin.com/he-reeked-of-jim-beam-and-slim-jims-your-best-mike-d-1655614740

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
Count down to family member saying something horribly racist

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Holy poo poo this story is so sad

YMB
Nov 8, 2009

in an unceremonious way
This is really loving sad CBS please stop.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

gently caress family, football forever

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

What was the sad thing?

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

"Ok guys, time to shill for Wal-mart"

hughesta
Jun 12, 2012

i know its super duper kooper
cool like up the bitches snitches
Wow that Surface commercial was torture

Viper_3000
Apr 26, 2005

I could give a shit about all that.
Happy Thanksgiving. Me and my brother hate my extended family this much so far:

Will probably have to head for a bar later. Or switch to gin.

cucka
Nov 4, 2009

TOUCHDOWN DETROIT LIONS
Sorry about all
the bad posting.

Viper_3000 posted:

Happy Thanksgiving. Me and my brother hate my extended family this much so far:

Will probably have to head for a bar later. Or switch to gin.

Just switch to gin. Then go to the bar. Then get more liquor by all means necessary.

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

gently caress YEAH THANKSGIVING AND FOOTBALL, ALLAHU AKBAR!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

it's 930 and i just woke up and i haven't even gone to my family's place yet so gently caress u mom i'll post what i want!!!! no mom you can't make me talk to cousin jeremy!!!!!

• Locked thread