Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

mysterious loyall X posted:

super mario 3d world is gr8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brasseye
Feb 13, 2009
i played all of mario 3d world 4 player over like 2 weeks and it is one of the purest gaming experiences money can buy

manpurse
Mar 19, 2007
In Canada wii U is apparently 150 bucks at staples. Go get one Canadian gamers.
(apparently you need to bring it to the till and get them to scan it)

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Having to set it to my control scheme every time is a pain in the rear end.

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Wormskull posted:

Having to set it to my control scheme every time is a pain in the rear end.

this is a complaint i have to, because i end up forgetting to set that poo poo before smash tour or some poo poo and get mad at it

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
The Miiverse rules. I love seeing kids' retarded Mario drawings when I finish a level. I hate all the hurr hurr beat it in 25 seconds posts though. Who cares? Draw more Koopa kids man.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Mario Kart is here, folks... Tonight shall be awesome.

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial

Wormskull posted:

Will, my NID is wxrmskull.

Added

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Thanks, this friend list is pretty small.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

About to make my maiden voyage into Mario Kart. Wish me luck.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Is there an easier way of switching between controllers in the middle of a game.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Dec 26, 2012

A cool damn horse
Jan 25, 2009

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW

Hell yeah!

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

Aston posted:

I played Hyrule Warriors on the gamepad in the bath and it was the most sublime gaming experience of my life. I'm p sure I obtained Nirvana.

E: if you try this be sure NOT to drop the gamepad!

My Wii U is in the living room and if I go into any other room the tablet doesn't work. The house is concrete though not those american ones made out of cardboard but I did wanna play in my bed. I still use the tablet when my wife wants to watch TV which is cool.

Bayonetta 2 is really good. Mario 3D World is really good. Smash Wii U is really good. I had to stop myself from buying more because that's a lot of game

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

THE AWESOME GHOST posted:

My Wii U is in the living room and if I go into any other room the tablet doesn't work. The house is concrete though not those american ones made out of cardboard but I did wanna play in my bed. I still use the tablet when my wife wants to watch TV which is cool.

Bayonetta 2 is really good. Mario 3D World is really good. Smash Wii U is really good. I had to stop myself from buying more because that's a lot of game

Cardboard Home Liver here, and I can confirm the gamepad works fairly well in most places of my home.

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

THE AWESOME GHOST posted:

Ah I live in a European house but the wiiu is in the room next to the bathroom so that might help.

It has lost connection once through the wall too :(

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

im glad the op enjoys his purchase so much. the wii u and nintendo are Insanely Win. The best drat game on the best drat console.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

When you pick Wario it sounds like he yells Sieg Heil!

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Wormskull posted:

fyad is leaking in nintendo again... there was a pokemon game where a guy said "my pokemon is fight!!"

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

Wait till you play as Bowser...

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

Let's just say Morton Jr. isn't looking forward to thanksgiving.

farsel
Aug 4, 2007

Wormskull posted:

i have a friend that likes mario kart 8 for thios reason

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

farsel posted:

i have a friend that likes mario kart 8 for thios reason

your lucky to have friends

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Day 2 of Mario Kart being epic...

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It's cool that they made GBA games VC on this gamepad... Very good idea.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

drat I forgot how good Aria of Sorrow is...

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

I wanted GBA emulation to be on 3ds tho. But also I have a pocket emulator do whatever

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Well I only ever played GBA in my own house so it's kind of like that again for me.

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014

Wormskull posted:

drat I forgot how good Aria of Sorrow is...

Gamer hell yeah!

conceitedguy
Nov 8, 2013

Wormskull posted:

And folks were right about Miiverse. It's insanely win.

i still can't believe that playtstation or xbone don't have their own social media community. nintendo for the win

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

conceitedguy posted:

i still can't believe that playtstation or xbone don't have their own social media community. nintendo for the win

Remember Playstation Home.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

Remember Playstation Home.

i would like a game where you chill and explore wuhu island and you can play the various sports there with others online or just make benign mii gestures at wandering people. i feel nintendo would handle it well and make it cute and chill instead of the abomination that was PS home

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Aria of Sorrow has been my jam lately...

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Here's what I got so far.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I bought Windwaker HD. I'm trying to remember what else I needed for Wii U.

• Locked thread