Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gravy Train Robber
Sep 15, 2007

by zen death robot
Finally got a chance to open it and Secret Santa is indeed awesome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tekopo
Oct 24, 2008

When you see it, you'll shit yourself.

Sign me up for the Lightning Round, here is my post!

That Old Tree
Jun 24, 2012

nah

According to the beeps and boops of computers, my gift is shooting through the cosmos toward its recipient.

thegodofchuck
May 13, 2006

You'll be godlike
Well, I think I'm down for more, so sign me up for the Lightning Round!

I updated my list a bit with some more ideas (sorry original Santa for being possibly hard-to-shop-for), too.

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

But how does it taste? Yummy!
Dinosaur Gum
Gift order has been placed, looks like its going to go out in two separate shipments, but both have a delivery date in the next week and a half.

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

Cry 'Mayhem!' and let slip the dogs of Wardlow.
The third and final part of my santee's final gift has been sent. Now we wait.

Namenlos
Oct 20, 2010
I got a gift! My husband says it is a book!

No Pun Intended
Jul 23, 2007

DWARVEN SEX OFFENDER

ASK ME ABOUT TONING MY FINE ASS DWARVEN BOOTY BY RUNNING FROM THE COPS OUTSIDE THAT ELF KINDERGARTEN

BEHOLD THE DONG OF THE DWARVES! THE DWARVEN DONG IS COMING!
I have done the terrible Awesome deed that was requested of me. I hope my santee enjoys their Murder Regular present.

Ettin
Oct 2, 2010
My Santa made me look bad by sending their gift while I was still debating mine:

It was my birthday yesterday and I'm playing Carcassonne tomorrow though, so good timing! Thanks, stranger! :3:

unzealous
Mar 24, 2009

Die, Die, DIE!
I have sent my gift. Now...we wait

Frozen_flame
Feb 14, 2012

Press A to Protect Earth!
Gifts chosen, and sent! Now to panic over whether I chose correctly. Or if they'll like it.

(Sorry in advance)

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

Plaguing your posts with incidental music.
And away my present goes! Hope they like it (I sure would, haha)!

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

I'm caught up! I hope everyone (in the US) had a great Turkey Day, and the rest of you had a great ordinary Thursday!

LIGHTNING BONUS ROUND 1 has seven goons in it now. As soon as I get one more, I will close and launch that round, and open up Round 2. Or, I'll get it going on Monday (Dec. 1st) regardless.

occamsnailfile
Nov 4, 2007

zamtrios so lonely
Grimey Drawer
Parcel deployed! I meant to do this earlier but holiday travel and general poor time management interfered.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Hey look what my secret santa got me!

Spincut
Jan 14, 2008

Oh! OSHA gonna make you serve time!
'Cause you an occupational hazard tonight.
^ Oh hey, great! And I just ordered the main course(s)!

Namenlos
Oct 20, 2010
There was another thing in the post! I don't know what kind of thing though.... An object?

Also, my gift is on it's way!

Namenlos fucked around with this message at 22:18 on Nov 28, 2014

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

Loon, Crazy and Laughable

Just got confirmation that my gift has shipped. Unless something hilarious happens, it should be there on time.

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting
I got my stuff! Yes!!

:) :) :) :)

:) :) :) :)

PuttyKnife
Jan 2, 2006

Despair brings the puttyknife down.
On my way back from Turkey time in the magical kingdom of Oreo (ohio), I got a notice that my Traditional Santa had bequeathed to me a gift certificate to the LITKO Game Accessories web store.

Now I am fretting over how to best spend it! Oh santa, what have you done...

Thank you!!

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin

I got a very lovely present from my Secret Santa today: a box for my cat to play in!

Also, inside the box was King of New York, which is a nifty bonus present.

CAT EDIT:

Froghammer fucked around with this message at 01:30 on Nov 29, 2014

Siivola
Dec 23, 2012

One more confirmation of shipping! If all goes well, my santee should have a tiny package waiting for them sometime next week.

Cerepol
Dec 2, 2011

Huzzah the Christmas Spirits have blessed me with a package upon my arrival home from work!

Do not comment upon the lovely tablecloth present in these pictures and we can all have a good time.

Unknown Armies 2nd Edition which is amazing as I've wanted it for a while but I'm never gotten around to getting it!
Also don't worry I'm watching like a hawk for any UA 3E information.

Also included is King of Toyko, a great little board games. Thanks Santa you've been good to me.

In other news my package is officially out for shipping! Hopefully it arrives soon.

Krysmphoenix
Jul 29, 2010
My secret santa gift arrived while I am knee deep in homework. I'll take pictures either later tonight or tomorrow when I'm not going crazy about convolutions.

AnAnonymousIdiot
Sep 14, 2013

I have confirmed that a box from Amazon has arrived on my doorstep; I'm going to wait till Christmas before I open it.

On another tangent, Odin Yule-Father has just left ready to gift the first lucky Santee; I must warn that it may come in two separate packages.

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

Krysmphoenix posted:

My secret santa gift arrived while I am knee deep in homework. I'll take pictures either later tonight or tomorrow when I'm not going crazy about convolutions.

For the benefit of Krysm's secret santa, I can confirm that the parcel and its contents arrived unharmed! I will leave further squeeing to them.

AnAnonymousIdiot
Sep 14, 2013

While he's at it, Odin is now out to deal with giftee number two; I must warn that this one might take a little longer than the previous, but I hope he makes it before Christmas Eve.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Cerepol posted:

Unknown Armies 2nd Edition which is amazing as I've wanted it for a while but I'm never gotten around to getting it!
Also don't worry I'm watching like a hawk for any UA 3E information.

An excellent gift choice! I would have asked for UA stuff, but I think I have everything ever made for the line. It's a fantastic game and your Santa has good taste.

NovaLion
Jun 2, 2013

REMEMBER
Hey everyone. I wanted to take this post to apologize to Tekopo and the rest of TGSS. Last year I goofed pretty bad and Tekopo ended up not receiving his gift until months too late. It wasn't ok, and I feel really bad about it. I'm glad he got his gifts, but I still feel like I need to make amends. For this reason, I donated $50 to the USO in his name!

Again, I sincerely apologize for being such a dunce. I hope this will help everyone feel a bit better about last year, and I hope this makes Tekopo have an even better holiday season. Keep it up with the awesome gifts!

Baron Snow
Feb 8, 2007

A gift has been bought, but things must happen to it before it can be sent. :moreevil:

Cotton Candidasis
Aug 28, 2008

Gift has been ordered! Expect a small box in the near future, Santee!

Edit: And ten minutes later, I got a shipping notification.

Cotton Candidasis fucked around with this message at 16:16 on Nov 29, 2014

Greyish Orange
Apr 1, 2010

Gift recieved on my end,making me look bad because I haven't posted my one out yet.

Only cut myself twice on this one! Winged Hive Tyrant ahoy!

Grey Hunter
Oct 17, 2007

Hero of the soviet union.
Accidental destroyer of planets

Greyish Orange posted:

Gift recieved on my end,making me look bad because I haven't posted my one out yet.

Only cut myself twice on this one! Winged Hive Tyrant ahoy!

Oh God! the TG Santa has tasted blood! This is the beginning of the end. The Dongs shall no longer sate him!

LaSquida
Nov 1, 2012

Just keep on walkin'.
I'd like to thank my Secret Santa for making me a magical drug dealer! At least in Malifaux.

Now I just need to go get some plastic glue!

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

I'll make up crazy #8 then, sign me up for the bonus round

Here is my original post

mistaya
Oct 18, 2006

Cat of Wealth and Taste

Santa Krampus has arrived with presents! (I didn't know he did that!)

Thanks Krampus you're the best bro. :D

(I solemnly swear to ship mine on Monday. This week was kinda a mess for me.)

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

Dinosaur Gum
Dude your secret Santa is a badass. Two of my favorite games right there! And just in time for a new expansion to Eldritch.

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

So when I woke up Thursday, for some reason my throat was shot and I could barely speak (and two days later I still can't really talk).

Yesterday, the power supply in my computer died.

Today, though, I got a package in the mail.

Wait a second...this seems off...

Wait, what?

Ceterum autem censeo Trollman esse delendum!

Wait, I've been tricked!

Sweet! Modern monster hunting with cold war shenanigans going on between characters? "Hellboy" meets "The Third Man" meets "The Manchurian Candidate"? Sign me the gently caress up!

I'm honestly flattered that my secret Santa put this together for me. And I love that my grogs.txt legacy lives on after all these years. I will keep my promise and love you forever, platonically or otherwise.

Siivola
Dec 23, 2012

...I'm starting to feel bad for buying a gift for exactly $30 and not doing anything cool with it. :ohdearsass:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Old Tree
Jun 24, 2012

nah

Siivola posted:

...I'm starting to feel bad for buying a gift for exactly $30 and not doing anything cool with it. :ohdearsass:

It's okay if you just couldn't come up with anything worth doing.

At least, that's what I'm telling myself this year.

• Locked thread