Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Celery Face
Feb 18, 2012
My dad is acting like a Denny's opening up in our town is the best thing ever and I don't get it.

The replacement game for the one that came in broken was shipped nearly a month ago and still hasn't shown up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

My phone updated Android version 5, and it's a counter-intuitive piece of poo poo. Get to spend the rest of the day trying to make my phone work again.

Swipe up to unlock the phone? What the gently caress.

majestic12
Sep 2, 2003

Pete likes coffee
I'm getting an upgrade for my work phone so now my two iphones will use different cables :cry:

Oh Hell No
Oct 10, 2007

I've got the world on a string.

Amazon doesn't have any Pikachu onesie pajamas that don't have a weirdly-shaped bottom.

(Don't judge me.)

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Oh Hell No posted:

Amazon doesn't have any Pikachu onesie pajamas that don't have a weirdly-shaped bottom.

(Don't judge me.)

It's because they know their primary consumers, of any age, will be wearing diapers :zombie:

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
I use adblock, but now I'm getting those annoying click ads in my youtube videos when I want to watch stuff, and I don't know why.

Grraarrgghh
Feb 12, 2012

"Bernard, float over here so I can punch you."

I have a parrot being shipped via airplane but it's not old enough to fly (ahahaha) until Dec 13th.

Until then I can only wistfully look at pictures the breeder sends me.

She doesn't send them often enough and I feel awkward asking every 3 days.

Roleplaying Dad
Jan 23, 2005

Invisibilityrific
I have already done pretty much all of my Christmas shopping, but can't do as good a job of it as last year because I just dropped a ton of money in Vegas and need to save up for a trip to Alaska in the spring.

Also I have to spend my Thanksgiving with my dog eating pizza and getting drunk possibly alone because I don't want to drive all over town with my friends to get wasted, my family is lame, and my boyfriend is spending the holiday with his family.

clopping and cumming
Jun 24, 2005

Roleplaying Dad posted:

my boyfriend is spending the holiday with his family.

Why can't you celebrate with his family, is he in the closet?

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
I ate too much pizza.

Roleplaying Dad
Jan 23, 2005

Invisibilityrific

something clever posted:

Why can't you celebrate with his family, is he in the closet?

Spending Christmas with them. My dog has spent a lot of time at the kennel lately (because boyfriend and I were in Vegas), and she'll have to go back in for Christmas, so that's expensive and sad for my doggie. But most of all, being a guest in someone else's house is very tiring, and I've done it every holiday the last three years.

Now I'm out volunteering, and they have too many people and not enough work to do.

A Fancy 400 lbs
Jul 24, 2008

Zeroisanumber posted:

I ate too much pizza.

A also ate too much pizza last night, and then too much free Italian Beef provided by my job in the break room during my overnight shift.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

My self-imposed white guilt forces me to make a big production at Thanksgiving dinner that furthers the divide between me and my family.

Not my fault that they are all sheeple suckling at the teat of meacorportations.

Or something.

cobalt impurity
Apr 23, 2010

I hope he didn't care about that pizza.
Through exhaustive research I've come to realize that if I introduce Kraft Stove Top into my system, it will violently exit my system 8-10 hours later, but I don't want to stop eating it or go through the trouble of making it from scratch.:barf:

Flaccid Trip
Apr 29, 2008

There are 5 children under 5 at my aunt and uncle's. I'm thinking about just going outside and hanging out with the alpacas. At least they're quiet.

empty sea
Jul 17, 2011

gonna saddle my seahorse and float out to the sunset
My sister's turkey and dressing are dry as hell and I didn't bring nearly enough home from my friend's thanksgiving dinner, where the turkey, dressing, etc were actually moist and delicious. I just want a good leftovers sandwich dammit

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

AutoCAD is taking forever to install.

Nurse Chapel
Jan 16, 2014

I'm a doctor, not a nurse.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

I use adblock, but now I'm getting those annoying click ads in my youtube videos when I want to watch stuff, and I don't know why.

I've had this issue too for like a year and there's absolutely no solutions that I've found even after searching for 3+ hours. On the plus side I don't have to hear about some car or YOUR BOSS LIKES CONDOMS or whatever that shows up on my phone, but on the minus they take up 1/4 of the cat video :(

What the gently caress is wrong with Amazon? It doesn't load most of the time except for a bunch of question marks over the links/images. I guess because too many people are looking at it and the servers are overloaded? When I tried to load it on my phone it just said "cannot parse response" or something similar. I want to give you $ but you won't let me, ugh

Nurse Chapel has a new favorite as of 18:20 on Dec 1, 2014

A Fancy 400 lbs
Jul 24, 2008
I've been working night shifts and now when I have insomnia and I complain I sound like an rear end because it's like noon.

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
When the night is calling
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one
When the night is calling

I have a headache. It's enough to be annoying but not enough to justify lying down or anything.

Kaubocks
Apr 13, 2011

I was having problems paying rent online yesterday so to pay rent in person today I'll have to leave work early to go to the bank.

My project lead is totally fine with me leaving early because I'm a good worker and I don't make a habit of this stuff but I still feel bad about it. :(

Overminty
Mar 16, 2010

You may wonder what I am doing while reading your posts..

I slightly undercooked my rice

TunaSpleen
Jan 27, 2007

How do I say, "You're the grossest thing ever" without offending you?
Grimey Drawer
Unusually warm weather this week forced me to make a pit stop on the way home after Thanksgiving to let excess air out of my tires because the PSI went up to 44.

I just opened a new case of soda and the first can was only filled 2/3 up.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
I want to make chili but I don't have enough room in my freezer for the leftovers :(

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I was sure I bought my favorite cookies when I was at the store but I didn't.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
There has apparently been a large black spider living inside my pillow case which I found when I was taking it off to wash. I don't know if it came from the linen closet when I put the covers on last week or if it only just crawled in there yesterday.

But at the very least I slept on top of a spider last night and it probably crawled all over my face all night long. I have no phobia of spiders but I am incredibly annoyed by this.

It's just rude.

Megillah Gorilla has a new favorite as of 14:43 on Dec 2, 2014

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!
I found out a guy I really liked and respected is actually super racist :smith:

Flaccid Trip
Apr 29, 2008

My flight'S been delayed by an hour. Suck it, American Airlines.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug
I'm really fatigued and had classes all day. I'd like to shut my brain off for a bit then go to sleep but I have one more assignment to do, other stuff to work on, and finals is looming so I can't rest quite yet.

Greatbacon
Apr 9, 2012

by Pragmatica
I ordered pizza through foodler two hours ago and no one answered the phone at the restaurant when I called.

I used foodler so I wouldn't have to call in the first place assholes.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Drum posted:

There are 5 children under 5 at my aunt and uncle's. I'm thinking about just going outside and hanging out with the alpacas. At least they're quiet.
I hate to break it to you, but alpacas aren't really a first world animal :v:

My first world problem for today is I need to shunt some basic algebra into some code to support 16:9 and 16:10 resolutions, sixty minutes tops, and I'm like, "gently caress that I just wanna zone out and watch King of the Hill"

Pryor on Fire
May 14, 2013

they don't know all alien abduction experiences can be explained by people thinking saving private ryan was a documentary

The White Dragon posted:

I hate to break it to you, but alpacas aren't really a first world animal :v:

Clearly you've never been to Colorado where it's a trendy ranch animal and the rich whites laugh at the people still buying smart wool and instead peddle the $400 alpaca wool jackets for the true discerning rich person. It's the like ultimate first world animal.

Chocolate Chips
Jan 27, 2007

Chocolatey goodness.
I have a programming conflict on my DVR and now I have to decide which program I don't want to record. Why me?

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Chocolate Chips posted:

I have a programming conflict on my DVR and now I have to decide which program I don't want to record. Why me?

I can help with this one:

Your problem is that you "use cable".

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Pryor on Fire posted:

Clearly you've never been to Colorado where it's a trendy ranch animal and the rich whites laugh at the people still buying smart wool and instead peddle the $400 alpaca wool jackets for the true discerning rich person. It's the like ultimate first world animal.

FYI people who knit also like alpacas because their wool is, in scientific terms, really fuckin' soft.

If only it weren't so expensive. :negative:

My first world problem today is a classic: I have to wait for Verizon to come and set up FiOS, but I want to go to the gym. And I have a package due later but I have to go to work then.

venus de lmao has a new favorite as of 10:38 on Dec 3, 2014

ASIC v Danny Bro
May 1, 2012

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
CAPTAIN KILL

Just HEAPS of dead Palestinnos for brekkie, mate!
Why can't the bus drive in the transit lane? It's faster than the one we were in.

I just want to get home :(

mamelon
Oct 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Before bed last night, I read about the ghost in the Silent Hills teaser game and was so scared that I needed to fall asleep with the blanket over my head.

Grraarrgghh
Feb 12, 2012

"Bernard, float over here so I can punch you."

I'm at a conference in a different city, and there is a panel I really want to attend, but I have to dial-in to a teleconference to listen to old dudes argue for 2 hours.

Roleplaying Dad
Jan 23, 2005

Invisibilityrific
I had a problem this morning; I was all sweaty after the gym this morning and since it's cold and drizzly outside, I was really really cold and just wanted to go home and take a shower, but I had to go to the dentist for my regular cleaning and walk and feed my dog first. But I spent I good half hour in a hot shower after that and feel much better now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lookslikerain
Jan 10, 2014

If you find yourself in a social situation, make threats.

I got the time of my first aid course wrong by like an hour.

• Locked thread