Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Ahundredbux posted:

Dr. Who discovers americans didn't like his show so he travels back in time to hijack an airplane and flies into the world trade center

edgy shite

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

You have to be to keep tv-viewers interested people love an anti -hero

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
Top Of The List (two part episode)

The Doctor and Clara travel to a mysterious planet covered in destroyed old buildings, spooky lightless caves and crashes space ships to discover the origin of a broadcast sent to the Doctor. While there they encounter guest star Alex Kingston (River Song) who makes witty jokes full of sexual tension towards the Doctor who replies to them dryly and heartlessly telling her he isn't the boy she fell in love with anymore. Spoilers are mentioned at least 5 times. Together with some hapless people of a variety of racial, sexual and religious backgrounds who were there for some reason with River the gang explores the planet and discovers that the buildings are full of broken down Cybermen, the ships full of deactivated Daleks and the caves full of sleeping Weeping Angels. They casually talk out loud about how they are all broken and therefore can't hurt them before one of the bumbling Redshirts attempts to steal an artifact made of solid unobtanium and shuts off the signal that the Doctor explains to everyone was what was keeping his foes knocked out. End part 1.

Start part 2: They then casually talk to the leaders of the 3 monster of the week groups who babble on about how they are scared/not scared of the Doctor who stares back at them menacingly. Suddenly a 3 way war breaks out where the Weeping Angels kick the other 2 famous aliens asses and start chasing the Gang while Redshirts die left, right and centre as the Doctor herds the group towards a even more mysterious giant door; while fending off Rivers advances and watching his companions be snarky at each other in a way designed to endear them to the 16-30 female demographic. The stolen artifact turns out to be a key that opens the giant door and the Time Lords pour out and stop the Angels. The Doctor talks to them for a bit before tearfully saying goodbye to his companions, showing that he really is a relatable character after all and going with his lost species to being the next season "fresh" despite the fact we all know he will run into more Daleks, Cybermen and Sexual Tension Companions.

Dr Who Confidential
In this two part episode of Dr Who Confidential we find out that Alex is happy to be back, everyone had fun filming the episode and loves each other, they changed the costumes for Cybermen, Angels and Daleks again because why not and that during the 3 way war scene Stephen Moffat was furiously masturbating off stage because he was watching his pet aliens be confirmed in cannon as the ultimate Dr Who bad guy who can only be defeated by the ultimate Dr Who plot twist (Timelords are alive lol)

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Ahundredbux posted:

Dr. Who discovers americans didn't like his show so he travels back in time to hijack an airplane and flies into the world trade center

this but the doctor also uses the tardis to change all the world trade center news broadcasts to have yakkity sax playing over the newscasters

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
i haven't watched the simpsons in over a decade now but i would watch the poo poo out of that crossover episode, no matter how mind-shatteringly awful it is

Devil Wears Wings
Jul 17, 2006

Look ye upon the wages of diet soda and weep, for it is society's fault.
Something Awful This Way Comes

The Doctor and Clara travel back in time to the year nineteen hundred and ninety-nine along with science fiction author Ray Bradbury, who got picked up along the way because he narrowly avoided being shot at by a cyberman or something I don't know. Somehow they end up in Missouri and go to a carnival, except everyone at the carnival has been mysteriously replaced by giant, stationary frogs who repeat, "Get out!" in an ominous low-pitched ribbit.

After further wandering, and a scene where Clara gets eaten by one of the frogs and the doctor has to recalibrate the frequency of the sonic screwdriver to the "brown note" in order to get the frog to defecate her out, run into a young humor writer named Rich "Lowtax" Kyanka. Lowtax, cowering in a tent, explains to the trio that he was doing research for an article for his new website, Something Wicked Dot Com. Bradbury, offended by the blatant plagiarism, wanders off in a huff, and the companion dashes after him. The Doctor and Lowtax start to follow, but after exiting the tent, instead find themselves in a vast, endless junkyard. A sign hanging in the distance reads, "Helldump."

Meanwhile, Clara catches up to Bradbury and talks him down from his anger. The camera then pans around them, revealing a giant, gaping anus ringed by two hands where a tent should be. Inside, one of the frog-creatures stands, grinning. "Get in," it croaks, before vanishing in a puff of smoke. Scared but curious, the pair disappear inside the anus-tent.

In "Helldump," the Doctor and Lowtax are attached by a ragged band of men and women calling thesmselves, "The Goons." Their leader, Frag Master, explains that the pair have somehow been transported to the future (the Doctor interjects that they may have wandered into a spontaneous quantum entanglement caused by a drastic warping of the timeline), they used to live in a bright, prosperous world until a comedy website called Something Wicked Dot Com caused the apocalypse to occur. Now the entire world has turned into a junkyard and there is no hope left for humanity. Lowtax, realizing that he caused the end of the world, attempts to commit suicide by jumping off a hundred-foot-tall pile of Amusing Ducks, but is rescued mid-fall by the Doctor in his Tardis, who explains that it is not his fault, but instead the meddling of some outside force that is responsible.

Inside the Goatse tent, Clara and Bradbury find a curious looking spaceship ringed by frog-creatures, all of whom bear a poo poo-eating grin and are chanting, "Get in! Get in!" at the top of their lungs. The door to the spaceship opens and a half-man, half-frog-looking thing steps off of the craft.

"Do you have stairs in your house?" the creature asks.

"Um... yes?" Clara answers.

"INcorrect!" shouts the creature. In unison, the frog-creatures open their mouths and prepare to fire some sort of mouth-lasers, and then the Doctor shows up in his TARDIS and blocks the lasers at the last second. Triumphant, the Doctor exits his craft and proclaims, "I am protected!"

In unison, all of the creatures scream and melt into green goo. Reunited with Clara and Bradbury, the Doctor explains that the frogs were actually aliens called Fyadomites whose spaceships are powered by black humor. Their ship apparently landed on Earth and they created the circus as a ruse to lure Lowtax in and get him to write the funniest humor article ever conceived, thus giving their ship enough power to take off but decimating the surface of the Earth in the process. He further states that he defeated them by delivering the perfect non-sequitur response to their question, causing their humor glands to overload and melt down.

"Wow," Lowtax proclaims, "that sure sounds like something awful." And at that, a sly grin stretches across his face.

As the episode ends, the Doctor returns Lowtax to his home. As the Doctor prepares to leave, Lowtax inquires: "So what all is in that phone booth anyway?"

"Who knows," the Doctor responds. "Maybe there's a smaller TARDIS inside the TARDIS?"

As the TARDIS shuffles off, Lowtax begins to think to himself. "Heh," he mutters, "That's pretty funny."

Devil Wears Wings fucked around with this message at 22:40 on Nov 28, 2014

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
In which we pretend to have contempt for Dr Who while clearly knowing it inside out way too well

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014
Since people seem to like the poo poo episodes tied to historical events and people so much I suppose maybe an eposide where somehow the doctor kills Osama Bin Laden who is an alien I guess but he didn't really kill him but sent him to space prison and it was all covered up in some kind plot of the Silence who went sideways in time. And also one where he meets Amy Pond before he meets her and the focus is her work as a stripper for obvious reasons.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Alan Smithee posted:

In which we pretend to have contempt for Dr Who while clearly knowing it inside out way too well

Familiarity Breeds Contempt
The Doctor and Clara have been traveling together far too long and the TARDIS is not bigger on the inside enough for the both of them anymore. After a big snit over who used whose toothbrush, will it finally be splitsville for the pair? Just as Clara is about to leave The Doctor behind forever, the pair are attacked by a monster whose only weakness is memories of good times spent together. The monster is defeated and the pair's friendship is restored.

how me a frog posted:

Since people seem to like the poo poo episodes tied to historical events and people so much I suppose maybe an eposide where somehow the doctor kills Osama Bin Laden who is an alien I guess but he didn't really kill him but sent him to space prison and it was all covered up in some kind plot of the Silence who went sideways in time. And also one where he meets Amy Pond before he meets her and the focus is her work as a stripper for obvious reasons.

Sideways in time? You're blowing my mind in a good way!

Applewhite fucked around with this message at 01:36 on Nov 29, 2014

Virginia Slams
Nov 17, 2012
I got one: the doctor walks out of his magic telephone booth and looks directly at the camera and says "gently caress all you stupid nerds who watch this lovely show. Also I'm gay"

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe

Applewhite posted:

The Doctor and Clara have been traveling together far too long and the TARDIS is not bigger on the inside enough for the both of them anymore. After a big snit over who used whose toothbrush, will it finally be splitsville for the pair? Just as Clara is about to leave The Doctor behind forever, the pair are attacked by a monster whose only weakness is memories of good times spent together. The monster is defeated and the pair's friendship is restored.

Has Dr. Who ever done a clip show? This sounds like exactly the sort of thing they'd come up with if they ever needed to do a clip show.

IceAgeComing
Jan 29, 2013

pretty fucking embarrassing to watch
british tv doesn't do clip shows because we know that they are loving dumb

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

DaveWoo posted:

Has Dr. Who ever done a clip show? This sounds like exactly the sort of thing they'd come up with if they ever needed to do a clip show.

IceAgeComing posted:

british tv doesn't do clip shows because we know that they are loving dumb

Looks like there might be some corner cutting in the future.

http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-30223841

glowing-fish
Feb 18, 2013

Keep grinding,
I hope you level up! :)

Applewhite posted:

Sideways in time? You're blowing my mind in a good way!

Well, it looks like you aren't quite the Doctor Who encyclopedia, because you forgot that the Doctor has "space teeth"---he probably doesn't need to brush his teeth.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

glowing-fish posted:

Well, it looks like you aren't quite the Doctor Who encyclopedia, because you forgot that the Doctor has "space teeth"---he probably doesn't need to brush his teeth.

Perhaps, but The Doctor not respecting Clara's toothbrush as an implement reserved for brushing teeth, and thus using it for something goofy without asking permission, is totally a Doctor move.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

dr. who is gay in space or the future or whatever

Testikles
Feb 22, 2009
Here's some titles for you Applewhite:

London Bridge is [verb]+[direction](should have the same cadence as 'falling down')

Yellow Card, Dead Card

The Risk Society

Capntastic
Jan 13, 2005

A dog begins eating a dusty old coil of rope but there's a nail in it.

Adventures in Time and Space

[interior, Tardis]

The Doctor and his Companion are speeding through the universe, marvelling at all of the astronomically significant sights. They point out windows and describe how marvellous everything is. This is interspersed with a few computer generated still images of space nebulas or crystals.

[exterior, futuristic England]

The Doctor and his Companion are at their destination, racing against the clock to save the day. It is London, or Cardiff, or something, and everything's the same but someone will have a cell phone with a blue LED or a bracelet that talks. They remark about how advanced this technology is.

[Interior, a space station at the rim of the Milky Way, in the year 90,012]

The Doctor and his Companion are at an abandoned space outpost, which is basically a warehouse filled with steam and dimmed lights, and they are running from a mutant alien killer. The monster is described as being a vicious killing machine, and they turn to look at the rubber suited man loping towards them with its arms held out. It is repeating "I'll get you, I'll get you". The Doctor points a device at a door and it opens and they enter the door and it closes behind them. They are safe, for now...

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
Too Many Doctors
The Doctor and Clara become trapped in an opening credits sequence featuring everyone who has ever appeared in Doctor Who, along with Red Dwarf, Blake's 7 and The Piglet Files, for some reason.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Grody posted:

I got one: the doctor walks out of his magic telephone booth and looks directly at the camera and says "gently caress all you stupid nerds who watch this lovely show. Also I'm gay"

then they just go back to the regular shows

the dr who autists would be arguing about it's meaning until the end of time

genius

Lmao Tzu
Sep 11, 2014

Applewhite normally I find your posts to be hot festering poo poo but I've gotta say, you have a talent for this.

Sneaky Fast
Apr 24, 2013

Capntastic posted:

[exterior, futuristic England]

The Doctor and his Companion are at their destination, racing against the clock to save the day. It is London, or Cardiff, or something, and everything's the same but someone will have a cell phone with a blue LED or a bracelet that talks. They remark about how advanced this technology is.

Dofus thats an actually episode. Do you get the game?

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
Who is on First

The Doctor tries his hand at a game of baseball, hilarity ensues.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

someone mistakes doctor who for a real doctor and dies

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
I'm aggressively wrong about everything!

dads a mall cop posted:

someone mistakes doctor who for a real doctor and dies

This is a plot point in like, every third episode.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

doctor who pitches the pilot for a sitcom about nothing

Devil Wears Wings
Jul 17, 2006

Look ye upon the wages of diet soda and weep, for it is society's fault.

dads a mall cop posted:

doctor who pitches the pilot for a sitcom about nothing

"what's the deal with the Daleks? They're not dolls... and you definitely don't lick them!" [cue laugh track]

Apollodorus
Feb 13, 2010

TEST YOUR MIGHT
:patriot:
Michael Richards has some choice words for cybermen, too.

cybbers

lic
Jun 25, 2013

Devil Wears Wings posted:

"what's the deal with the Daleks? They're not dolls... and you definitely don't lick them!" [cue laugh track]

id watch this.

Hot Dog Day #91
Jun 19, 2003

In a Christmas special, the doctor and Clara take a break from exploring the universe to reflect on humanities religious instincts. They visit early first century earth and serve as witnesses to the birth of Christ. But something is amiss, as the baby boy Jesus is born as a spooky ghost. The doctor discovers that the historical Jesus is actually an alien being that manifests itself by good deeds in host bodies, just looking for a way home.

glowing-fish
Feb 18, 2013

Keep grinding,

Hot Dog Day #91 posted:

In a Christmas special, the doctor and Clara take a break from exploring the universe to reflect on humanities religious instincts. They visit early first century earth and serve as witnesses to the birth of Christ. But something is amiss, as the baby boy Jesus is born as a spooky ghost. The doctor discovers that the historical Jesus is actually an alien being that manifests itself by good deeds in host bodies, just looking for a way home.

This is actually hinted at in one of the Doctor Who specials. At least, the Doctor says he knows why he was the last one who got a room at the inn, or words to that effect.

Clayren
Jun 4, 2008

grandma plz don't folow me on twiter its embarassing, if u want to know what animes im watching jsut read the family newsletter like normal
Time Crime: Crime in Time or a Time for Crime?
The doctor's photo booth gets stolen by a low level pervert who takes it on a wild ride through time so he can spy on and jerk off to famous historical women. Somewhere in ancient Briton the doctor catches up with him while he's scoping boudica's bodacious boobs, but, in an eloquent speech, the pervert convinces the doctor that he's no more of a peeping tom than the doctor and his assistant are. This marks the introduction of charles to the dr who team and he travels with the team for the rest of the season, jacking off to famous people and making crude comments constantly.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Clayren posted:

boudica's bodacious boobs

my new band name

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
The doctor encounters an interesting premise for a self-contained character-driven story. it is soon revealed that it was a pretext for an alien invasion, which is defeated by having emotions and a magic wand.

Millions of Crows
Mar 31, 2010

take a look overhead
All Star Sex Offenders
the doctor is accused of sexual assault from years ago. Turns out he and other notables were influenced by aliens that feed off trauma and high profile lawsuits somehow. Guest stars all the celebreties you can think of and some that are surprising. Bill Cosby, the ghost of Jimmy Savile, Woody Alan, John Major and many others guest star.

Reginald Bathwater
Dec 19, 2009

MINE EYES CAN BUT WEEP AS THEY BEAR WITNESS TO THE MAJESTY... THE BFG 9000!

chaos rhames posted:

The doctor encounters an interesting premise for a self-contained character-driven story. it is soon revealed that it was a pretext for an alien invasion, which is defeated by having emotions and a magic wand.

In the last 5 minutes of the episode.

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
The Doc-y Horror Picture Show

Peter Capaldi and Tim Curry prance around in lingerie and gently caress anything that moves. Twin fanbases who will just not shut the gently caress up about their favourite show/movie post on tumblr about their feels and read scripted heckles at their TV screens as their families envy the dead.

glowing-fish
Feb 18, 2013

Keep grinding,

Breetai posted:

The Doc-y Horror Picture Show

Peter Capaldi and Tim Curry prance around in lingerie and gently caress anything that moves. Twin fanbases who will just not shut the gently caress up about their favourite show/movie post on tumblr about their feels and read scripted heckles at their TV screens as their families envy the dead.

This spot-on takedown of fandoms who love using catchphrasing and in-jokes is slightly undermined by your use of a "Rejected" avatar.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
was there ever an episode where everyone has to sing? cuz that sounds like something they'd do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

glowing-fish posted:

This spot-on takedown of fandoms who love using catchphrasing and in-jokes is slightly undermined by your use of a "Rejected" avatar.

You got me there, buddy! Boy do I have blood on my anus.

• Locked thread