Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LateToTheParty
Oct 13, 2012

The bane of my existence.
Here is some Dik-Dik.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sininu
Jan 8, 2014

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

Birb Katter
Sep 18, 2010

BOATS STOPPED
CARBON TAX AXED
TURNBULL AS PM
LIBERALS WILL BE RE-ELECTED IN A LANDSLIDE

Doctor Bishop
Oct 22, 2013

To understand what happened at the diner, we use Mr. Papaya. This is upsetting because he is the friendliest of fruits.

LateToTheParty posted:

Here is some Dik-Dik.

Have a nice pair of perky tits.

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

a kitten posted:

Capys are comfortable apparently

Capys know they're comfy.

Dammerung
Oct 17, 2008

"Dang, that's hot."

Behold a daring and cunning thief!

Ssthalar
Sep 16, 2007

Dammerung posted:

Behold a daring and cunning thief!

Not gonna lie, I expected the hamster to shove that carrot all the way into its face before shuffling away.

Rabbit Hill
Mar 11, 2009

God knows what lives in me in place of me.
Grimey Drawer

Oh my goodness, those little bobs "I'm awake! I wasn't sleeping, no sir!" at the end are killing me. :kimchi:

Drone
Aug 22, 2003

Incredible machine
:smug:

I had a really, really poo poo day at work caused by my boss's paranoid, byzantine political machinations. Someone please post pics of cute animals that clearly give Absolutely Zero Fucks about worldly problems.

blunt for century
Jul 4, 2008

I've got a bone to pick.

Drone posted:

I had a really, really poo poo day at work caused by my boss's paranoid, byzantine political machinations. Someone please post pics of cute animals that clearly give Absolutely Zero Fucks about worldly problems.

Flying Squirrel
Oct 24, 2007
Thanks, Zombie Lincoln

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

Drone posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLewl494EeU

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005
I had to listen to a customer bitch at me for 3 hours because we couldn't do anything about server responsiveness for a product we don't own or maintain. I'd like to place an order for some animals doing really dumb/cute things. :colbert:

Nordick
Sep 3, 2011

Yes.

:psyboom:

source: http://www.boredpanda.com/fox-species-wildlife-photography/

Nordick has a new favorite as of 07:34 on Jul 26, 2015

Pile of Kittens
Apr 23, 2005

Why does everything STILL smell like pussy?

M.Ciaster posted:

I'm surprised this obligatory pallas cat video hasn't been posted yet:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_LGaK3oxIk

Thank you for posting this! I couldn't find it through search the other day. My friend refused to believe that tuvan throat singing can be jolly and also had not heard of Pallas cats.

TheMaestroso
Nov 4, 2014

I must know your secrets.

Beautiful creatures. The pedant in me is annoyed by the title, though. If several of them are variants of a listed species then they aren't all different species! :rant:

Lady Demelza
Dec 29, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

a kitten posted:

Also, behold the majestic manatee:

A few days late, but thank you for posting this. It's made my day!

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

Drone posted:

This cat is probably giving negative fucks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTb4Ufp5jk8

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic

"...drat."

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Fennec foxes.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Pile of Kittens posted:

Thank you for posting this! I couldn't find it through search the other day. My friend refused to believe that tuvan throat singing can be jolly and also had not heard of Pallas cats.

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe
There was a Puppy Therapy event at my university! :kimchi:

That's Riker.

His littermate, Seven (of Nine).

Unrelated to the puppies, but I found an interview with a North Korean Defector on imgur:

http://imgur.com/gallery/pX1Av

Laocius
Jul 6, 2013

Doctor Bishop posted:

Have a nice pair of perky tits.

Have six more:

Smam
Jul 31, 2003
My mom's cat is half Maine Coon, half tabby. His name is Keith. He gives no fucks. Because floof.

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007
Corgi puppy livestream:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvxJNEl6OD4

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

It's not just squishy and floofy critters in this thread, uplifting human stuff also counts, right?

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

mcbexx posted:

It's not just squishy and floofy critters in this thread, uplifting human stuff also counts, right?

Sprogget? Kai Bogert? There has to be a less annoying way to announce your child is switching teams.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe

Birb Katter
Sep 18, 2010

BOATS STOPPED
CARBON TAX AXED
TURNBULL AS PM

ElGroucho posted:

Sprogget? Kai Bogert? There has to be a less annoying way to announce your child is switching teams.

Sprogget is a pretty affectionate term for bogan-esque individuals in Australia. Sounds like there is a lot of love in the family.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe

IslamoNazi posted:

Sprogget is a pretty affectionate term for bogan-esque individuals in Australia. Sounds like there is a lot of love in the family.

That is a grown rear end man. 19 years old. Tidy your room? :psyduck:

Triskelli
Sep 27, 2011

I AM A SKELETON
WITH VERY HIGH
STANDARDS

A real life pocket monster.

blaarghh
Nov 28, 2007

My mother-in-law gave me this baby pug as an early Christmas gift. She is a crazy little monster. Her name is Lola officially but most often we just call her 'Lil Pug' :3:

Birb Katter
Sep 18, 2010

BOATS STOPPED
CARBON TAX AXED
TURNBULL AS PM

blaarghh posted:

My mother-in-law gave me this baby pug as an early Christmas gift. She is a crazy little monster. Her name is Lola officially but most often we just call her 'Lil Pug' :3:

Does your MIL have any other children that need marrying off or are you getting divorced any time soon?

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth

ElGroucho posted:

Well aren't you grouchy.

kinmik
Jul 17, 2011

Dog, what are you doing? Get away from there.
You don't even have thumbs.
Little girl "accidentally" lets in the family cow. When asked to explain, she uses the power of combined cute to bring her mom over to the dark side.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5H7uMq3mS8

quote:

"Roommate was snacking on cereal and left the box out. I was cleaning up and looking for her and noticed the box felt quite a bit too heavy."

Look at all those prints in the snow. :derp:

blaarghh posted:

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

ElGroucho posted:

Do you think they might be joking?

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Blue Footed Booby posted:

Do you think they might be joking?

Impossible!

Have a bat