Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!

toxicsunset posted:

After all that I completely brain farted and dropped lions D by force of habit when adding my defense for this week. Son of a bitch. Can commish fix it? I'll even give up my waiver for it

What is the transaction you wanted to make?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

toxicsunset
Sep 19, 2005

BUY MORE CRABS

coronaball posted:

What is the transaction you wanted to make?

I meant to just add the minnesota D and instead added them and dropped lions. Mike Evans would be the drop (i picked him up afterwards just to not waste a roster spot)

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Well at least Mark Ingram's already paid off for you in that trade with a touchdown.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Hey uh, Mark, can you ease up a bit next week and let Cadet get the TDs? Thanks. :)

Mark's a beast lately. :D

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

toxicsunset posted:

I meant to just add the minnesota D and instead added them and dropped lions. Mike Evans would be the drop (i picked him up afterwards just to not waste a roster spot)

Alright I'll fix it, since that obviously wasn't your intent after swinging that trade.

toxicsunset
Sep 19, 2005

BUY MORE CRABS

coronaball posted:

Alright I'll fix it, since that obviously wasn't your intent after swinging that trade.

Thanks. I was doing it on my phone and when I went to change my lineup to put Minnesota in the starting role I was like "Wait, where the gently caress did detroit go..what did i.. oh man"

toxicsunset
Sep 19, 2005

BUY MORE CRABS
You all May think I have made a big to-do about the Lions D for no reason but you will know why come playoff time I have the #1 defense @TB, @MIN and @CHI

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.

toxicsunset posted:

You all May think I have made a big to-do about the Lions D for no reason but you will know why come playoff time I have the #1 defense @TB, @MIN and @CHI

cool man i'm going to go through my add/drop history and see if I can get anything fixed too

toxicsunset
Sep 19, 2005

BUY MORE CRABS

Gyshall posted:

cool man i'm going to go through my add/drop history and see if I can get anything fixed too

It was pretty clearly an accident and not a regretted decision, I made a lot of posts about and ultimately made a 2-for-1 trade just to avoid having to drop them, where is your spirit of fair play

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.
just breaking your balls bud.

toxicsunset
Sep 19, 2005

BUY MORE CRABS

Gyshall posted:

just breaking your balls bud.

Well you are the only person to beat me by more than 1.5 points so far

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

This is the best videogame
I have ever played!
also to be fair literally everything about the Yahoo setup is terrible so who could blame you anyways

toxicsunset
Sep 19, 2005

BUY MORE CRABS

Homestar Runner posted:

also to be fair literally everything about the Yahoo setup is terrible so who could blame you anyways

It shouldnt even prompt you to drop someone if you have an open roster spot

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.
Yeah yahoo is the worst. Might be my last year playing on leagues there. The app is just horse poo poo.

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy
I <3 Jordy Nelson :allears:

GTJustin
Nov 24, 2010

timp posted:

I <3 Jordy Nelson :allears:

:argh:

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Ok, you can sit Aaron Rodgers now. Game's over.

:ohdear:

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Offer me your backup QB and your worst RB or WR and you can have Cam. No offer will insult me. Football sucks

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Thank you Eagles for getting 45 points but only giving Maclin 3 catches for 38 yards. I really appreciate it.

timp posted:

Offer me your backup QB and your worst RB or WR and you can have Cam. No offer will insult me. Football sucks

drat, Cam has sunken to a new low.

GTJustin
Nov 24, 2010

wrt Mike Evans this week

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.
Movin' to 4-7. Don't call it a come back :smuggo:

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Gyshall posted:

Movin' to 4-7. Don't call it a come back :smuggo:

Ummm you mean 8-3? You're Ray Finkle right?

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.
Wrong league - oops.

toxicsunset
Sep 19, 2005

BUY MORE CRABS
the King has returned

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
I can't believe I've gone from 2-6 to fighting for a playoff spot. It's a hell of a long shot and relies heavily on Based Josh, The Mighty Lucks, and Mr. McGibblets losing their games and me winning mine, but the fact that it's even possible makes me pretty proud of how I've turned my team around. I was also extremely lucky to face Zug Zug the one week that they weren't top 3 in scoring like they usually are.

Too bad I'm going against Unfortunate End's lineup of football monsters this week...*gulp*

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.
Zug Zug is lucky I tinkered too much and sat Beckham Jr!

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

timp posted:

I can't believe I've gone from 2-6 to fighting for a playoff spot. It's a hell of a long shot and relies heavily on Based Josh, The Mighty Lucks, and Mr. McGibblets losing their games and me winning mine, but the fact that it's even possible makes me pretty proud of how I've turned my team around. I was also extremely lucky to face Zug Zug the one week that they weren't top 3 in scoring like they usually are.

Too bad I'm going against Unfortunate End's lineup of football monsters this week...*gulp*

The funny thing is that your team almost mirrors mine in another 14 team league with Tannehill, Nelson, Murray and Bell. So I hope you do very well, but barely lose. ;) It's going to be a great game.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

Reminder to self for next year: Throw Taste Dwayne Bowe and J. Cameron's Titanic the gently caress out of the league for not setting lineups for weeks at a time.

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.

coronaball posted:

Reminder to self for next year: Throw Taste Dwayne Bowe and J. Cameron's Titanic the gently caress out of the league for not setting lineups for weeks at a time.

Thank you.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Actually, if you check into it, I've set my lineup every week and usually make a move or two to ensure a full team.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

anime gently caress pillow posted:

Actually, if you check into it, I've set my lineup every week and usually make a move or two to ensure a full team.

You had empty spots in weeks 9-10, but true, you're not nearly as bad as the other guy. Michael Floyd's multiple healthy zeroes make it look worse than it appears.

Like I've said before: If you have 1 win and are screwed, I don't expect you to spend half an hour researching the hot waiver pickups that week. Just spend 2 minutes to field a complete roster. We all have internet and smartphones; it's not hard. Forgetting once is fine if something comes up, but multiple weeks is lame. Now we have a situation where one of the teams fighting for the last playoff spot is playing an abandoned team this week, and that sucks.

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.

:smuggo:

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I fully understand. That's the reason I've been keeping up with my destroyed roster. I didn't realize I had left anything open; my guess is I put in a waiver claim for something assuming I'd get it with my high priority and didn't. I'm sorry :(

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

I fully understand. That's the reason I've been keeping up with my destroyed roster. I didn't realize I had left anything open; my guess is I put in a waiver claim for something assuming I'd get it with my high priority and didn't. I'm sorry :(

Ah it's not that big a deal. I was in a bad mood since my team is hopeless for the playoffs, again. But J. Cameron's Titanic is definitely getting deleted for next year, he's been idle for weeks.

And a point of clarity: 20% of the money goes to the best overall record, the #1 seed. Last year we did 20% goes to most overall points, but I wrote "best record" in the OP and I obviously can't change that at this late date. That's my bad, but nobody else said anything anyway.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

timp posted:

Saints won, Big Ben had two garbage time TDs. So far so good.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Nice, made it to the bye week as the number 2 seed, just like last year. I can only hope that I get the same final results as last year too. :)

heyniceperro
Mar 22, 2007

You're the one for me, fatty.
Congrats on the bye. I got the other one. Somehow trading Randall Cobb away for practically no return after week 1 didn't destroy my season.

Thanks whoever dropped Tom Brady.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

heyniceperro posted:

Congrats on the bye. I got the other one. Somehow trading Randall Cobb away for practically no return after week 1 didn't destroy my season.

Thanks whoever dropped Tom Brady.

*raises hand sheepishly*

Hey, he stunk just until I dropped him. Dangit.

heyniceperro
Mar 22, 2007

You're the one for me, fatty.
It all worked out in the end! Even jamaal and knile were reunited.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GTJustin
Nov 24, 2010
Squeaked into the playoffs whoop whoop

• Locked thread