Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Roro
Oct 9, 2012

HOO'S HEAD GOES ALL THE WAY AROUND?

jodai posted:

Here it is.

It's blatantly obvious that this isn't to her son. It's to everybody else about her son because nobody gave a poo poo about her kid except to be worried about his safety. Her kid was not famous. She was "famous" for being a loving loon. The idea of keeping a diary or something for your kids when they're older is actually nice but I don't think it should be kept in the same place as your made up stories about ComCast.

Jesus loving Christ. Started reading, saw the scroll bar. How do you even manage to write that much poo poo? I hope some of it is comments.

Edit: Yeah. That's pretty much all comments. Not sure which is worse right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Imaduck
Apr 16, 2007

the magnetorotational instability turns me on

Noyemi K posted:

The Ryan's Steakhouse Story, while a good and entertaining story, is almost certainly STDH in my expert opinion.
Wow, whatever this is hasn't gotten enough love. I don't know what disturbs me more:
- Someone casually explaining that they have explosive diarrhea and bathroom mishaps on a regular basis like this is a normal, human thing
- The horrendous, over-detailed explanation of the dynamics of making GBS threads oneself
- The classic STDH ending to remove any doubt that this is just some weird poo poo fetish fantasy
- The fact the author signed their own name and put this on his personal website

Noyemi K
Dec 9, 2012

youll always be so sleepy when youre this tiny *plompf*

Imaduck posted:

Wow, whatever this is hasn't gotten enough love. I don't know what disturbs me more:
- Someone casually explaining that they have explosive diarrhea and bathroom mishaps on a regular basis like this is a normal, human thing
- The horrendous, over-detailed explanation of the dynamics of making GBS threads oneself
- The classic STDH ending to remove any doubt that this is just some weird poo poo fetish fantasy
- The fact the author signed their own name and put this on his personal website

Oh god, haha, I had COMPLETELY forgotten about that part:

quote:

When I finished getting dressed, I picked up the hose and cleaned up the entire stall, washing down the remains toward the drain in the center of the room. I put down the hose and walked out of the bathroom. I had intended to go to the manager and thank him for all he had done, but when I walked out, three of the management staff were there to greet me with a standing ovation. I started laughing so hard that I thought I was going to throw up again, but managed to scurry out to the car where my wife was now waiting to pick me up by the front door.

NobbytheSheep
Sep 2, 2011
I was happy in the haze of a drunken hour, but heaven knows I'm miserable now
From my Twitter feed, just now:

quote:

Just overheard a snapback wearing thundercunt tell a young girl if he was as ugly as her he'd kill himself & she's just got up….

quote:

.....And punched him so far he fell back out the shop. It was so beautiful half the place erupted in applause.

quote:

Manager has just offered her a free smoothie recommended the "fruit punch"....what a glorious life.

Is there enough STDH in there to get a full row on a bingo card? There's the misogynist bad guy, the applause, and the free food.

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
Me and the misogynist have been married for 3 years....he finishes his liberal arts degree next week

ibntumart
Mar 18, 2007

Good, bad. I'm the one with the power of Shu, Heru, Amon, Zehuti, Aton, and Mehen.
College Slice
More in the restaurant STDH vein:

Not sure this guy was really even trying posted:

Little background info on me, I don’t usually eat out in fact I rarely eat out, unless I absolutely have to or unless there is a special occasion, today was one of such days.

Being the anniversary of me and my SO, we’d decided it would be nice to eat out at a restaurant, needless to say I reserved a table and off we went. Fast forward an hour and a half and we've just about finished eating, when my wife decides to go to the toilet, I decide to check Reddit whilst I wait for my wife to return; this is when I stumble across the guy who laughed in his business meeting, it would suffice to say I let out a little chuckle just as the table next to me is being served, the lady sitting at the table and I exchange looks mid chuckle but that’s all I thought it was, unbeknownst to me she had misunderstood my little chuckle as me laughing at her, ( she had ordered 4 plates of food and was at least 400Ibs) so by now I've finished reading and decide to put my phone away; this is when I see this hunk of fat stride across the room and bitch slap me right in the face, in all my life I have never been slapped so hard, her grizzly paws span the entire left side of my face and at this point I hear my wife laughing hysterically and I’m pretty sure my jaw is dislocated. The grizzly bear then makes a beeline for the door, and disappears back into the wilderness in which it once came from. SO maintains this has been our best anniversary dinner ever.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I posted that one as a fake on one of those mlia-type sites

lol

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

"" posted:

Being the anniversary of me and my SO, needless to say I reserved a table Fast forward an hour and a half and we've just about finished eating, it would suffice to say unbeknownst to me in all my life I have never been the entire left side of my face
I do believe his/her SO's best anniversary memory is their partner getting slapped in the face and whinging like a little bitch. I kept the parts of the story that irritated me the most.

WendyO
Dec 2, 2007
The Ryan's Steakhouse one is truely antique STDH, which I remember originally seeing (with a lot more vulgarity to put it over the top) on alt.tasteless.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

Serperoth posted:

It came from imgur:

as a white girl dating a black guy this is MRW his friends tell him "how can you date our enemy" when im standing next to them

stop thinking so racially please, majority of people of every race are tired and simply want to live their lives with their loved ones

A few comments are calling it fake, and many more are racist 'jokes'.

"majority of people of every race are tired"

Ain't that actually the drat truth.

I'm waiting for the onslaught of post-Ferguson STDH to hit my Facebook, but except for the occasional person who's like CHEMTRAILS!!!!!! (my mother-in-law), everyone I know seems to be fairly rational.

walrusman
Aug 4, 2006

NobbytheSheep posted:

From my Twitter feed, just now:

Is there enough STDH in there to get a full row on a bingo card? There's the misogynist bad guy, the applause, and the free food.

Free food with a spontaneous pun, no less.

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)

bringmyfishback posted:

I'm waiting for the onslaught of post-Ferguson STDH to hit my Facebook, but except for the occasional person who's like CHEMTRAILS!!!!!! (my mother-in-law), everyone I know seems to be fairly rational.

Lucky you :smith:

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Noyemi K
Dec 9, 2012

youll always be so sleepy when youre this tiny *plompf*

What actually happened posted:

SIX YEARS AGO I ASKED OUT MY CRUSH. SHE TOLD ME I WAS A WORTHESS FAT LOSER.

THE END.

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)
That stupid bear meme consistently gets the worst stdhs.

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Police Assault In Progress

sweeperbravo posted:

That stupid bear meme consistently gets the worst stdhs.

Is that a new thing, that bear as a meme? You'll have to forgive me, like any smart poster I live in a chemical haze to forget the tormented Hellscape that is the internet at large.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

HebrewMagic posted:

Is that a new thing, that bear as a meme? You'll have to forgive me, like any smart poster I live in a chemical haze to forget the tormented Hellscape that is the internet at large.

It is for secret confessions e.g "I molestro women on the bus". Typically it is misused for humble bragging e.g "I called social services on my abusive neighbour". Regardless of correct usage it is almost always STDH. Worst of all it's a meme and memes are for cunts.

Fatkraken
Jun 23, 2005

Fun-time is over.

isn't this the plot of sk8er boy, only with being a fat loser who gets fit rather than a skating loser who gets famous?

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Fatkraken posted:

isn't this the plot of sk8er boy, only with being a fat loser who gets fit rather than a skating loser who gets famous?

I think you might be mixing the plot up with that movie, "Fatboy Slim".

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

I think it originally happened at a Papa Johns where the guy picked up a pizza and fell in love with the girl at the counter and then trained for 10 years until he was literally Ivan Drago and then went back and asked her out.

Lowly
Aug 13, 2009

Noyemi K posted:

What actually happened posted:

SIX YEARS AGO I ASKED OUT MY CRUSH. SHE TOLD ME I WAS A WORTHESS FAT LOSER.

THE END.

See I think even the part about him asking someone out is STDH.

walrusman
Aug 4, 2006

If someone uses the word "crush" to describe another human being (i.e. "he is my crush" or "I asked out my crush"), I assume he/she is fourteen years old.

tenshianna
Oct 31, 2012

Came across this on tumblr. Everyone responding to it falling for it completely, of course. Has all the typical STDH traits, clapping, ending in a marriage proposal... *sigh*

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k

tenshianna posted:

Came across this on tumblr. Everyone responding to it falling for it completely, of course. Has all the typical STDH traits, clapping, ending in a marriage proposal... *sigh*

But no Bohemian Rhapsody :(

Araenna
Dec 27, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

tenshianna posted:

Why the gently caress would you come out to a class of students? Was it like, part of her report or something? Did she just decide to out herself to all of her classes that day? Why would literally everyone except the other student laugh and poo poo, and why wasn't there a teacher? Why How can people believe a story written by someone who has never been in a highschool in their life?

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion

tenshianna posted:

I was hoping her brave defender was a guy. Who had a crush on her. And still came out as lesbian to save the woman of his dreams.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

tenshianna posted:

Meh. I hoped that half of the class would come out as lesbians by the end of the story.

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

Paladinus posted:

Meh. I hoped that half of the class would come out as lesbians by the end of the story.

And that lesbian was Albert Einstein.

A Fancy 400 lbs
Jul 24, 2008
Guys, I have something to tell you. I'm a lesbian after reading that touching story.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

A Fancy 400 lbs posted:

Guys, I have something to tell you. I'm a lesbian after reading that touching story.

(USER WAS MARRIED FOR THIS POST)

codespace
May 3, 2011

Decrepus posted:

:golfclap:

Fool and the World
Dec 8, 2010

Decrepus posted:

Nice

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

Araenna posted:

Why the gently caress would you come out to a class of students? Was it like, part of her report or something? Did she just decide to out herself to all of her classes that day? Why would literally everyone except the other student laugh and poo poo, and why wasn't there a teacher? Why How can people believe a story written by someone who has never been in a highschool in their life?

Show and Tell is pretty hardcore these days.

Drunk Tomato
Apr 23, 2010

If God wanted us sober,
He'd knock the glass over.
I know Facebook shares are extra-low hanging fruit, but COME THE gently caress ON PEOPLE

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

"Despite his 100 shares, you will notice it agreed to a heart 'tranplant' which is not a medical procedure. My apologies."

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

Drunk Tomato posted:

I know Facebook shares are extra-low hanging fruit, but COME THE gently caress ON PEOPLE

I knew Obamacare was a bad idea.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

The death panel is facebook.

Its worse than the republicans ever predicted.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Drunk Tomato posted:

Poe's law is really messing with me on that one.

On the one hand this is just too dumb and cliché to be unironic.

On the other hand this is Facebook. :psyduck:

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE

Serperoth posted:

It came from imgur:

as a white girl dating a black guy this is MRW his friends tell him "how can you date our enemy" when im standing next to them

stop thinking so racially please, majority of people of every race are tired and simply want to live their lives with their loved ones

A few comments are calling it fake, and many more are racist 'jokes'.

You know, I could see this being true but I'm willing to bet it'd be the white girls parents telling her to get that thug* out of their house.

*substitute the word thug with whatever racial slur you see fitting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunk Tomato
Apr 23, 2010

If God wanted us sober,
He'd knock the glass over.

Fathis Munk posted:

Poe's law is really messing with me on that one.

On the one hand this is just too dumb and cliché to be unironic.

On the other hand this is Facebook. :psyduck:

100% chance the person who shared it on my timeline was being genuine. She's a typical, late-forties church lady.

That's not to say that the original post isn't satire, though. It very well could be.

• Locked thread