Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Poque posted:

I don't get why they don't just target Jaclyn if Jon has the hidden idol. Just take her out, let Jon waste the idol...it's not like Jon will be able to sway Alec/Keith to draw rocks.

This isn't a group of brainiacs. That's why.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

Poque posted:

I don't get why they don't just target Jaclyn if Jon has the hidden idol. Just take her out, let Jon waste the idol...it's not like Jon will be able to sway Alec/Keith to draw rocks.

I feel like, for some reason, Natalie is counting on an ability to go back to Jaclyn even after a Jon blindside. Which seems insane to me, but that's the only way pulling the Jon blindside now makes more sense than next round. Right now, Jaclyn can just team up with Keith and Alec if Jon goes to tie it against the obvious power trio.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Go Keith Go!

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

"As a rule, I never touch anything more sophisticated and delicate than myself."

xbilkis posted:

I feel like, for some reason, Natalie is counting on an ability to go back to Jaclyn even after a Jon blindside. Which seems insane to me, but that's the only way pulling the Jon blindside now makes more sense than next round. Right now, Jaclyn can just team up with Keith and Alec if Jon goes to tie it against the obvious power trio.

Given Jaclyn's behavior, it's very likely that she'd just implode and naturally be the one to vote for next.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I wish a loving shark would eat Missy.

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe

xbilkis posted:

A risky but possibly good Natalie gambit would be to offer a F3 of her, and one from the other remaining pairs of loved ones eg Nat, Missy and Jacklyn, and let the best woman win.

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

"As a rule, I never touch anything more sophisticated and delicate than myself."
:sigh: Goddammit.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

sportsgenius86 posted:

I wish a loving shark would eat Missy.

It'd probably spit her out.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

TMMadman posted:

It'd probably spit her out.

Is Keith the shark?

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Ghostpilot posted:

:sigh: Goddammit.

Saveron_01
Dec 27, 2004

Ghostpilot posted:

Those blocks look like they'd belong on the Price is Right.

haha, I was thinking the same thing!

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Say goodbye to Keith or Alec.

Unless of course Jon is dumb and doesn't give Jaclyn his HII.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

xbilkis posted:

Ah, I think they've tipped their hand too early with the Jon boot. Watch him pull out an immunity win.

Hey what do you know

Otteration
Jan 4, 2014

I CAN'T SAY PRESIDENT DONALD JOHN TRUMP'S NAME BECAUSE HE'S LIKE THAT GUY FROM HARRY POTTER AND I'M AFRAID I'LL SUMMON HIM. DONALD JOHN TRUMP. YOUR FAVORITE PRESIDENT.
OUR 47TH PRESIDENT AFTER THE ONE WHO SHOWERS WITH HIS DAUGHTER DIES
Grimey Drawer

TMMadman posted:

Say goodbye to Keith or Alec.

Sad Alec is sad.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

xbilkis posted:

Hey what do you know

It was solid misdirection from the editors. No way the first half is going to be about blindsiding John and have John actually get blindsided. It was foreshadowed to early for it to actually happen (at least not this episode).

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
This is why Natalie shouldn't have said anything two councils ago and let Jon get blindsided there.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

TMMadman posted:

This is why Natalie shouldn't have said anything two councils ago and let Jon get blindsided there.

Yupppp

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

TMMadman posted:

Ya, this is what happens when you want someone gone but sit back and say "Oh I'll get him next time." They end up winning immunity the week you finally decide to do something about them.

Arcanen
Dec 19, 2005

Why the hell is Natalie so confused? If you can't vote out Jon, vote out her girlfriend? How is that complicated? They're even splitting the vote so it'll be easy.

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe
Why is Jaclyn immune, do people see her as a goat?

TASTE THE PAIN!!
May 18, 2004

I like how Natalie has the sense not to tell Keith about her original plan to get Jon out.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I can't believe that nobody is even talking about voting out Jaclyn.

Arcanen
Dec 19, 2005

Why betray Jon, but not betray him by voting out Jaclyn? That's so dumb.

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

I don't like the way this is going.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Nat appears to just be getting stir-crazy for no reason. She REALLY wanted that Jon boot

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe
Natalie's flaw seems to be her desire to end up with an all-girl alliance.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Haha, Alec had my thought. Someone should have tried to catch it and bring it back to be eaten.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

This is horrific acting

Hahahahaha gently caress yes Keith

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Gee I bet you all feel like assholes for mocking Jon's wine snobbery now. Also why the gently caress are we doing this poo poo at Tribal?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

njsykora posted:

Gee I bet you all feel like assholes for mocking Jon's wine snobbery now. Also why the gently caress are we doing this poo poo at Tribal?

No, I still think Jon is a stuck up wine snob and I hate him for it. His dad is probably a wine jerk too.

Recursive
Jul 15, 2006

... but then again, who does?

TMMadman posted:

His dad is probably a wine jerk too.

Well, not for much longer.

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

njsykora posted:

Nope.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

njsykora posted:

No, gently caress him. He probably learned to be an arrogant dickhead from his dad.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Kieth

Bush Did Outer Heaven
Jan 18, 2005

The Sweetest Payne
keithweswink.gif

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Honestly I am all loving in on a Keith-Natalie alliance.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Hahahaha, I don't even know why Jon is all confused. It doesn't even make a difference who got voted out.

Alhara
Aug 21, 2007
JOKE'S ON YOU, THE OTHER PERSON YOU WANTED GONE WENT HOME.

Arcanen
Dec 19, 2005

So Natalie betrayed Jon not by voting out Jaclyn, which she easily could have done and significantly weakened him, but by instead voting out Alec instead of Keith.

I take back any praise I've sent her way, that made no sense whatsoever. Both Jon and Jaclyn will be after her now, so stupid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Seriously, I just don't get why nobody even mentioned voting out Jaclyn at this point? It made all the sense in the world, even if you know that Jon has the HII. Just make Jon feel comfortable, then tell Keith/Alec/Baylor to vote Jaclyn. Bam, it's done.

edit - Haha, Baylor also voted for Alec.

• Locked thread