Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

21CB is a concept album without a plot or a script. Like, you can tell the songs are thematically linked and can connect with a series of characters, but what the actual story is? gently caress if I could tell you, beyond, "American Idiot II: Oh, gently caress, Armstrong's Writing For Broadway Now."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

farottone
Oct 18, 2013

C3 Author
Supper (with keys) is finally ready. Very sorry for the huge delay.

pksage
Jul 2, 2009

You are an experience!
Make sure you're a good experience.
C3 releases for November 21, 2014:

New! Placebo C01 3-pack (Ollie)
  • Placebo - "Every You Every Me"
  • Placebo - "Nancy Boy"
  • Placebo - "Pure Morning"
New! Video Game Classics C02 3-pack
  • Jun Ishikawa - "Midboss Tower" (Kirby: Nightmare in Dream Land) (Gigakoops)
  • Nobuo Uematsu - "Chaos' Temple" (Final Fantasy) (Gigakoops)
  • Tackle - "Grass Stains" (Cave Story) (pksage)
New! Singles
  • Ed Tanguy - "Sun in Your Eyes" (Arcanon)

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Aaaaaaaaaaaa Placebo! Ogawd.

Sorta related. Say hi to Milt for me at Mag, pk c:

Mexican Sandwich
Jan 1, 2013

Allen Wren posted:

21CB is a concept album without a plot or a script. Like, you can tell the songs are thematically linked and can connect with a series of characters, but what the actual story is? gently caress if I could tell you, beyond, "American Idiot II: Oh, gently caress, Armstrong's Writing For Broadway Now."

To me, it's like Arkham Asylum vs. Arkham City. Yeah, the second one had more stuff in it, but the first one was SO much tighter.

Die Sexmonster!
Nov 30, 2005

Mexican Sandwich posted:

To me, it's like Arkham Asylum vs. Arkham City. Yeah, the second one had more stuff in it, but the first one was SO much tighter.

Except neither of those examples were terrible. 21CB is easily my least favorite Green Day release, and one of my least favorite albums I haven't listened to.

I'm excited to try the Placebo tracks, and I'm also surprised pksage knows who Tackle is! That's a great Cave Story cover.

pksage
Jul 2, 2009

You are an experience!

Pyroxene Stigma posted:

I'm also surprised pksage knows who Tackle is! That's a great Cave Story cover.

I love this remix, it's great for GH/RB. It was actually one of my first GH2 customs back in ~2006! I got the Cubase (lol cubase) project from the guy, but neither of us was able to recreate the specific VSTis used for the drums and synths, so I wasn't able to bounce out stems for it. :( Maybe I'll revisit it at some point.

pksage
Jul 2, 2009

You are an experience!
C3 releases for November 28, 2014:

New! Music of Scotland C02 5-pack
  • Belle and Sebastian - "Stay Loose" X (Nyxyxylyth)
  • The Fratellis - "Chelsea Dagger" (GreenPanda12 and espher)
  • Gerry Rafferty - "Baker Street" (DVDSmith)
  • The Proclaimers - "I'm On My Way" (DVDSmith)
  • Rod Stewart - "Have I Told You Lately" (farottone)
New! Singles
  • Blink-182 - "gently caress a Dog" (Pearlized Pistol)
  • Gigakoops - "The Closing of Chaos" (Gigakoops)

Dr Zaius
Jan 2, 2001

Smells Like Team Spirit
No poo poo, Baker Street? Awesome.

Binowru
Feb 15, 2007

I never set out to be weird. It was always other people who called me weird.
Thanks for reminding me how badly I wanted Saxophone Hero to be a thing

Dark_Swordmaster
Oct 31, 2011

pksage posted:

C3 releases for November 28, 2014:

[*][b]The Fratellis - "Chelsea Dagger" (GreenPanda12 and espher)

Thank you for the best goal song in the league. Wanted this insanely fun song for so long.

zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

Tattoos? On MY black quarterback?
About 3 days ago I was playing GTA V and almost came in here and requested Baker Street, but then I stopped because I didn't know if requesting stuff was tacky.

Thanks for having my back.

TrojanNemo
Jun 18, 2014

zimbomonkey posted:

then I stopped because I didn't know if requesting stuff was tacky.

Requesting stuff isn't tacky. We love it. We love it so much, we created a whole board just for that in the C3 forums. If you have requests, go post them there.

Banzai 3
May 8, 2007
I'm only here for the weekly 24 bitchfest.
Pillbug
Between Chelsea Dagger and gently caress a Dog, family parties this season are about to get a whole lot more awesome and shocking, respectively. Thank y'all. Also, I need to sing high praise for the Genesis stuff. No words will do it justice.

Trash Boat
Dec 28, 2012

VROOM VROOM

Dweh na, denna enna naaaaaaah. Bwen ah, denna naaaaaaaaah. Bwen ah, denna enna naaaaaaaaah, naaaaaaaaah. Bwen ah, denna enna naaaaaaaaah.

Also, The Fratelli's Costello Music is a great loving album and I would totally try my hand at charting it if I were even the slightest bit musically inclined.

Trash Boat fucked around with this message at 10:19 on Nov 29, 2014

farottone
Oct 18, 2013

C3 Author
Congrats to my mates on this great pack. My contribution is puny but Genesis absorbed a lot of my time in the last few months. From a player's standpoint, I was so thrilled too to see Chelsea Dagger and Baker Street.

Asnorban
Jun 13, 2003

Professor Gavelsmoke

I made a PDF songlist, put it on my iPad, and did karaoke over thanksgiving with my family. My dad and I stayed up until 3am singing Genesis songs together. Huge success.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
More tracks leaving the store just before Christmas:

• Dinosaur Jr. – Pick Me Up
• Dinosaur Jr. – The Wagon
• Electric Six Pack 01
• Electric Six – Dance Epidemic
• Electric Six – Gay Bar
• Electric Six – I Don’t Like You
• Joan Jett & The Blackhearts – Fake Friends
• Just Kait – U Suck
• Lights Resolve – Dreaming of Love
• Morningwood – Best Of Me
• Morningwood – Sugarbaby

Kaboobi
Jan 5, 2005

SHAKE IT BABY!
SALT THAT LADY!

Saddest update ever with two of my favorite bands disappearing :(

pksage
Jul 2, 2009

You are an experience!
Anyone who doesn't have E6 and the Dinosaur Jr. tracks needs to act now. Also, "Dreaming of Love" is free, though I don't remember if it's any good or not, and I remember "Best of Me" being a pretty decent pop-rock number?

Also, for reasons that will become obvious soon, the timing of this licensing update is very...coincidental.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
If you don't already have U Suck, well.....

Kaboobi
Jan 5, 2005

SHAKE IT BABY!
SALT THAT LADY!

pksage posted:

Also, for reasons that will become obvious soon, the timing of this licensing update is very...coincidental.

Go on...

zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

Tattoos? On MY black quarterback?
I'm having a rock band party tonight, so last night I went through the store to touch up my library... Turns out I spent nearly 50 dollars. I guess I don't need to eat for a week or so, right?

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

pksage posted:

Anyone who doesn't have E6 and the Dinosaur Jr. tracks needs to act now. Also, "Dreaming of Love" is free, though I don't remember if it's any good or not, and I remember "Best of Me" being a pretty decent pop-rock number?

Dreaming of Love is real good. So does this mean that if our hard drives crash we won't be able to redownload those songs or is it just gone from purchase?

thefncrow
Mar 14, 2001

weekly font posted:

Dreaming of Love is real good. So does this mean that if our hard drives crash we won't be able to redownload those songs or is it just gone from purchase?

Just gone from purchase. If you've bought it before it goes down, you'll be able to redownload.

DancinBrud
Jul 23, 2007

pksage posted:

I really hope you're teasing our long-awaited trip to McDonaldz and not, like, a Just Kait 12-pack.

farottone
Oct 18, 2013

C3 Author

Kaboobi posted:

Saddest update ever with two of my favorite bands disappearing :(

I know, right? Lights Resolve and Just Kait are simply awesome.

farottone
Oct 18, 2013

C3 Author

pksage posted:

Unless... that one time when I called you and you answered "Alex Rigop... sorry, pksage speaking" wasn't really a "coincidence"...

Pirate Jet
May 2, 2010

elf help book posted:

If you don't already have U Suck, well.....

You're missing out on the best guitar solo ever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTWYXK5LAno&t=128s

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

DancinBrud posted:

I really hope you're teasing our long-awaited trip to McDonaldz

I've a feeling we may have a Commander of Dance as well.

El Destructo
Jul 28, 2004

The football is in my path.
In 12 seconds' time she pulls
it away. I'm already lying there, 12 seconds into the future.

Is this rumored pack supercharged with danger? High voltage, even?

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

El Destructo posted:

Is this rumored pack supercharged with danger? High voltage, even?

It's my desire.

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!
It's December, so this better be in this supposed pack.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgk4vl4wLDk

Or at least a song about gridlock if you have one of those.

SatansBestBuddy
Sep 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Meh, I'd rather have this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTx-sdR6Yzk

Tell me you can't see yourself drunkenly singing this off key with as many family members as you can get in front of the TV.

SatansBestBuddy fucked around with this message at 07:31 on Dec 4, 2014

pksage
Jul 2, 2009

You are an experience!
Depending on my mood, I am either happy or sad when people post "I hope it's this!", because I either love crushing their dreams or feel bad we didn't pick different songs.

~Coxy
Dec 9, 2003

R.I.P. Inter-OS Sass - b.2000AD d.2003AD
Give the gift of a Twisted Christmas this holiday season.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmEfFlbqbbY

edit: drat, the official video doesn't have the opening sequence. what the heck.

Low quality full version:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAzE73oly50

~Coxy fucked around with this message at 08:07 on Dec 4, 2014

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

If we're posting holiday wish lists, mine'd pretty much start and end with The Ice of Boston. Just saying.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

pksage posted:

Depending on my mood, I am either happy or sad when people post "I hope it's this!", because I either love crushing their dreams or feel bad we didn't pick different songs.

Well, Milt ruined the surprise for me since we're buds and all :v:.

El Destructo
Jul 28, 2004

The football is in my path.
In 12 seconds' time she pulls
it away. I'm already lying there, 12 seconds into the future.

Pro holiday Rock Band request: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjaPXihbORk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pksage
Jul 2, 2009

You are an experience!
Hey gang,

This week we’ve got three tracks from Detroit rockers Electric Six, a favorite among Rock Band fans for their high-energy riffs and party playability. UK-charting singles “Danger! High Voltage” and “Dance Commander” represent the band’s 2003 debut Fire in force, and “Down at McDonnelzzz” checks in from their 2007 album I Shall Exterminate Everything Around Me That Restricts Me from Being the Master. If you like these tracks, remember to check out “Gay Bar”, “I Don’t Like You”, and “Dance Epidemic” from official DLC, and their cover of Hall & Oates’s “Maneater” from our customs library!

And if that’s not enough, we’ve also got “Hysteria”, from Def Leppard’s landmark 1987 album of the same name. Don’t forget to check out Def Leppard pack 01, with “Photograph”, “Pour Some Sugar on Me”, and other Def Leppard favorites!

Available on Xbox 360® (December 5th, 2014):

• Def Leppard – “Hysteria”
• Electric Six – “Dance Commander” O
• Electric Six – “Danger! High Voltage” O
• Electric Six – “Down at McDonnelzzz” O

The tracks will be available for download individually on Xbox 360. Tracks marked with “O” feature support for keyboards.

Price:

$0.00 USD, £0.00 UK, €0.00 EU for “Electric Six Pack C01”
$0.00 USD, £0.00 UK, €0.00 EU (0 Microsoft Points) per song

** Dates for Rock Band game tracks are tentative and subject to change. **

To discuss this DLC please visit the official discussion thread in the C3 forums.

For all DLC song credits, including album and genre info as well as difficulty ratings, you can check out the C3 database.

• Locked thread