Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
no_funeral
Jul 4, 2004

why
room open qn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Biscuit Hider
Wormskull avenged. Next vengeance is for Mabels Big Day, shamefully beaten by a bananaman and deserving his rest because he's cool enough to keep tabs on the tournament stats

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Sitting Bull posted:

room open qn

one sec

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Gimbal lock posted:

Wormskull avenged. Next vengeance is for Mabels Big Day, shamefully beaten by a bananaman and deserving his rest because he's cool enough to keep tabs on the tournament stats

im gonna run it back in loser's tho for sure. i beat apt funk, and i feel like i can do anything as long as people keep running into my attacks.

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008
mabels big day let me know if you want to fight soon I'm around

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Biscuit Hider
Oh, you're still kicking in the loser bracket. Nevermind then, you don't need avenging yet!
I will be a fighter without a cause

no_funeral
Jul 4, 2004

why

qnqnx posted:

one sec

room up again, controller was drifting

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Lemming posted:

mabels big day let me know if you want to fight soon I'm around

i'm smashed out for tonight, if you're available tomorrow that'd be cool, as i am free tomorrow as well

DapperDuck
Apr 3, 2008

Fashionable people,
you're out of luck.
The most dapper one here,
is Dapper the Duck.

Macaluso posted:

holy god dapperduck or whatever is your SA name, i've never fought a mii gunner 1v1 before. that was exhilarating

edit: juxta

Yeah, that's me, I try to get as much practice in as the Miis as I can when I play imps and goons because you can't choose them for WHATEVER REASON against randoms. I'm so bad at Gunner, I've lost count of how many times I try to pressure with Forward Air A and somehow get turned around, doing Back Air A instead, looking silly. Also have a hard time landing kill shots as well. Good games!

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

mabels big day posted:

i'm smashed out for tonight, if you're available tomorrow that'd be cool, as i am free tomorrow as well

Sounds fine, I'll be available starting around 6 PM PST

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Mii Brawler is really powerful, and I want to see someone with a vegeta mii win at a big tourney

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Sitting Bull posted:

room up again, controller was drifting

And here im trying to fix unexplained internet connection problems at 2 in the morning with nothing more than a "try moving the wii u until it is right next to the ap"

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

qnqnx posted:

And here im trying to fix unexplained internet connection problems at 2 in the morning with nothing more than a "try moving the wii u until it is right next to the ap"

ganbare

PantsBandit
Oct 26, 2007

it is both a monkey and a boombox
Seiferguy if you're still around we can do this.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

I dont think i can move it any closer... also got a different error related to the friends list (which works)

no_funeral
Jul 4, 2004

why

qnqnx posted:

I dont think i can move it any closer... also got a different error related to the friends list (which works)

weird i see you online. make a room and ill try to join?

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Sitting Bull posted:

weird i see you online. make a room and ill try to join?

The console is online, but smash refuses to do so

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Looks like this isnt going to work tonight, errors 101-0502 and 106-0502 when the console is supposedly already online

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Might be also relsted to that i spent five minutes trying to get the friends list app to work at first
Thought it would work like the 3ds, I thought wrong

Rhycool
Jul 15, 2012

If no one gives a poo poo, I'm gonna trade Marth out for Shulk. I'm just not really feeling it with Marth and my main man Shulk says to NEVER think like that.

Deviant
Sep 26, 2003

i've forgotten all of your names.

mabels big day posted:

im gonna run it back in loser's tho for sure. i beat apt funk, and i feel like i can do anything as long as people keep running into my attacks.

This but my throws and up+Bs.

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

PantsBandit beat me 2-1

i should have stuck with zss

Would you like to fight me

I can fight in about nine hours

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!

DapperDuck posted:

Yeah, that's me, I try to get as much practice in as the Miis as I can when I play imps and goons because you can't choose them for WHATEVER REASON against randoms. I'm so bad at Gunner, I've lost count of how many times I try to pressure with Forward Air A and somehow get turned around, doing Back Air A instead, looking silly. Also have a hard time landing kill shots as well. Good games!

if that was you being bad with the gunner, i'd hate to see you being GOOD with him!

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Don't need a holster if you never stop shooting.

LanceKing2200 posted:

Not A Children you around? I'm getting dinner soon but I'll be down to smash any time after that.

Hey, sorry. I'll be able to play pretty much anytime after 4:30 EST tonight, let me know what works for you

LanceKing2200
Mar 27, 2007
Brilliant!!

Not a Children posted:

Hey, sorry. I'll be able to play pretty much anytime after 4:30 EST tonight, let me know what works for you

That's when I'll be around as well, it's a date.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

My next set of potential opponents are smash juggernauts. I think I am going to be meteor smashed into the loser's bracket.

Heran Bago
Aug 18, 2006

Gimbal lock posted:

Heran Bago, I'm facing you next.

e: Bago

I could do it between now and the next few hours but not today otherwise. You down?

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

PantsBandit posted:

Seiferguy if you're still around we can do this.

I get home around 4:30 pm PST today and have to leave around 6:30 or so. Can you get a game in then? If not, I can make time during the day and afternoon Saturday.

PantsBandit
Oct 26, 2007

it is both a monkey and a boombox

seiferguy posted:

I get home around 4:30 pm PST today and have to leave around 6:30 or so. Can you get a game in then? If not, I can make time during the day and afternoon Saturday.

Yeah I can do that, that's around 7-8pm for me so I'll be home.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Evil Eagle posted:

My next set of potential opponents are smash juggernauts. I think I am going to be meteor smashed into the loser's bracket.

I'm afraid you misread the bracket, i lost to heran bago,

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

PantsBandit posted:

Yeah I can do that, that's around 7-8pm for me so I'll be home.

Add me if you haven't, nnid is seiferguy

Heran Bago
Aug 18, 2006

Heran Bago posted:

I could do it between now and the next few hours but not today otherwise. You down?

Ok I guess not. Maybe tomorrow.

no_funeral
Jul 4, 2004

why

qnqnx posted:

Looks like this isnt going to work tonight, errors 101-0502 and 106-0502 when the console is supposedly already online

drat =[

i'm working from home today so i'll be around all day to play

Moriatti
Apr 21, 2014

So... Uh... What's the deadline on R1 matches?

The Crusher
Aug 13, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT HOW MUCH I LOVE NEKOMIMI CLIFFYB

Moriatti posted:

So... Uh... What's the deadline on R1 matches?

Ya I'm waiting to see if I face you or the winner of the R1 match you're waiting on. I think they said they had to wait til Friday or something.

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

Pops said he was available Tuesday and Wednesday, I originally said I'd be available then but I had some life stuff come up that's been keeping me busy after work so I won't be able to smash him until tomorrow. I'd like to do it then but if you guys feel like you're waiting too long I can bow out since I'm the one holding it up.

Mabel wanted to see what Pops had to say and I don't think he's weighed in.

Tender Bender fucked around with this message at 22:14 on Dec 4, 2014

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Tender Bender posted:

Pops said he was available Tuesday and Wednesday, I originally said I'd be available then but I had some life stuff come up that's been keeping me busy after work so I won't be able to smash him until tomorrow. I'd like to do it then but if you guys feel like you're waiting too long I can bow out since I'm the one holding it up.

Mabel wanted to see what Pops had to say and I don't think he's weighed in.

Let's make the deadline for round one matches be tonight, at midnight, est. if you don't post in the thread showing that you're ready to play then you'll be dropped down to loser's. I don't think i've heard from eonwe or vince videogames in this thread lately either, and i sent eonwe a PM

A Great Big Bee!
Mar 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer

mabels big day posted:

Let's make the deadline for round one matches be tonight, at midnight, est. if you don't post in the thread showing that you're ready to play then you'll be dropped down to loser's. I don't think i've heard from eonwe or vince videogames in this thread lately either, and i sent eonwe a PM

running this thing seems to be hard work. thank u for being there mabel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LanceKing2200
Mar 27, 2007
Brilliant!!

Not a Children posted:

Just accepted your friend request and hopping on now. Stream is live too http://www.twitch.tv/lanceking2200_

Edit: you forgot to change the settings

• Locked thread