Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Asshole Masonanie
Oct 27, 2009

by vyelkin

Chill Callahan posted:

*rolls d10* ...poo poo this sword IS cursed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

no_funeral
Jul 4, 2004

why
can somebody please post the 'you got gears' youtube comment exchange pic please

slowdave
Jun 18, 2008

o.k.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
god, i love the internet

Thief
Jan 28, 2011

:420::420::420::420::420::420::420::420::420::420::420:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOhzvRKkbMI&t=28s

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

Rooney McNibnug
Sep 2, 2008

"Life always hopes. When a definite object cannot be outlined, the indomitable spirit of hope still impels the living mass to move toward something--something that shall somehow be better."

i have seen the light

a false
Mar 5, 2009

I DECIDE
WHO LIVES
AND WHO DIES

lmao

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks

no_funeral
Jul 4, 2004

why

no_funeral
Jul 4, 2004

why
thanks slowdave

Chill Callahan
Nov 14, 2012

mrmanatee
Jun 22, 2006

Positive outlook

oh thank gracious ive been trying to remember the name of this video for so long

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Gaspar Lewis
Nov 30, 2007

by Lowtax

RBC
Nov 23, 2007

IM STILL SPENDING MONEY FROM 1888

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWxISwEBU0U&t=22s

Rugoberta Munchu
Jun 5, 2003

Do you want a hupyrolysege slcorpselong?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMYyPuYLEmg

Chill Callahan
Nov 14, 2012
lmao

http://gawker.com/sonys-embarrassing-powerpoints-are-even-worst-than-thei-1666403941

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

Planetarium
Apr 19, 2003

Grimey Drawer
well where the gently caress is my spider-man anti-virus

Planetarium
Apr 19, 2003

Grimey Drawer
- ‘Stop or reduce support for areas that have no more value (Sandler movies, DVD).'
- 'Although we manage to produce an innovative film once in awhile, Social Network, Moneyball, The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, we continue to be saddled with the mundane, formulaic Adam Sandler films. Let's raise the bar a little on the films we produce, and inspire employees that they are working on the next Social Network.'
- 'Will we still be paying for Adam Sandler? Why.?'

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

i wonder if judd apatow got real disheartened that his sandler intervention movie didnt work on him at all

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Key Themes --> Sandler

Clavavisage
Nov 12, 2011

Brexit the Frog
Aug 22, 2013

STERN'S GO CRACKERS

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Teenage Fansub posted:

i wonder if judd apatow got real disheartened that his sandler intervention movie didnt work on him at all

sandler has been a part of interesting movies before then too, but i imagine most people don't give a gently caress what they do if someone is willing to give them millions to do it, so he just makes poop jokes with David spade or whatever

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

lol Avoid American-centrism in the movie about a terroristic attack on the White House

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "

This is from a teaser media kit where one I. Reilly has landed a marketing job yes?

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

sandler has been a part of interesting movies before then too, but i imagine most people don't give a gently caress what they do if someone is willing to give them millions to do it, so he just makes poop jokes with David spade or whatever

hey punch drunk love is just about my favorite movie BRO
you gotta imagine apatow was hoping something would rub off on the guy playing an obvious version of himself regretting his terrible career while dying

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
he gets paid millions of dollars to do almost no work while hanging out with his friends in places he wants to go on vacation, what's he going to regret?

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

we'll find out when he gets cancer irl

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

lol Avoid American-centrism in the movie about a terroristic attack on the White House

it seems pretty obvious that that is in regards to the international marketing campaign (i.e. play up the action aspects, name actors, global impact as it says). there's a lot that's stupid about the sony marketing things but the ones that are explicitly focused on foreign markets are pretty standard and make sense

Two Worlds
Feb 3, 2009
An IMPOSTORE!

hahahaha i just noticed that sandler is in a different font

Solidus
Nov 1, 2005

ε===(っ≧ω≦)っ♡
those pics remind me a lot of that video of scientologists rambling about new tech

a false
Mar 5, 2009

I DECIDE
WHO LIVES
AND WHO DIES

Two Worlds posted:

hahahaha i just noticed that sandler is in a different font

that font is actually called Sandler

a false
Mar 5, 2009

I DECIDE
WHO LIVES
AND WHO DIES

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rugoberta Munchu
Jun 5, 2003

Do you want a hupyrolysege slcorpselong?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iU27QiHZxuI

• Locked thread