Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mashed
Jul 27, 2004

Hilbert Spaceship posted:

Pretty sure I've still got the original manuscripts somewhere...

Audiobook with individual character voices tia.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

mashed_penguin posted:

Audiobook with individual character voices tia.

all i need is a script

WebDO
Sep 25, 2009

So when you start to have dilation of one but not both of your pupils, that means the aneurysm this thread is causing you might be growing and you ought to get a CT scan; subarachnoid hemorrhage from a rupture has about 50% mortality.

Pycckuu
Sep 13, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
code:
				OWNS OF THE NORTH STAR

SCENE: Ruins of a city devastated by nuclear war. Standing amid the rubble are WEBDO, ANDERS, 
and TANKBOYKEN, generic biker-punk henchmen from season 1 of the show, lol. They are terrorizing 
the locals, and take perverse pleasure in their heinous conduct.

WEBDO:
			I know how to own! I know how to own!

ANDERS picks VEEDUBFREAK out of a crowd of and throws him to the ground.

ANDERS:
			Own him for me.

WEBDO:
			Your computer sucks! It's very bad and expensive! 

VEEDUBFREAK:
			No! P-p-p-lease! My computer is actually nice and 
			I'm just excited about buying new parts for it so that 
			I can play some of my favorite games on the highest 
			graphics settings!

TANKBOYKEN:
			Huhuhuhu

The villagers stand aghast at WEBDO's brutality. No man deserves such fate. Suddenly, a tall 
handsome stranger appears in their midst. With his back turned towards the villains, he helps 
VEEDUBFREAK to his feet and offers him some water to cool off that sick watercooled computer 
system. VEEDUBFREAK smiles gratefully, before passing out.

ANDERS:
			This one is not afraid of us. We need to teach 
			him a lesson.

ANDERS disables text to speech on his mumble server. Without turning his back:

KENPYCCKUU:
			Your owns are shameful and weak. You better run,
			while you're still in one piece.

ANDERS:
			UAAAGH! 

ANDERS and TANKBOYKEN charge towards KENPYCCKUU but are suddenly repelled by a swift and powerful 
own - something about their unhealthy obsession with Star Citizen. The own stops the villains 
dead in their tracks, causing them to recoil. Attempting to look brave:

THE TWO VILLAINS:
			You call this owns? Hahaha, I don't feel anything!

KENPYCCKUU
			You are already owned.

Suddenly, the villains heads and limbs begin to inflate to grotesque proportions, bursting in a 
fountain of blood that probably has too much sugar in it.

WEBDO:
			*shocked anime gasps*

KENPYCCKUU turns towards WEBDO, and begins to approach him at a steady pace. From his upright 
posture and very large muscles, it is clear that KENPYCCKUU has had sex very many times, with 
some of the hottest babes around. WEBDO attempts to regain composure:

WEBDO
			That may have worked on them, but it will never work on me!
			I know how to do owns!

KENPYCCKUU now stands mere inches away from WEBDO. He begins to deliver one of the most 
powerful owns yet.

KENPYCCKUU
			YATATATATATATATATATATA-

The own is the biggest the world has ever seen. It addresses WEBDO's difficulty communicating 
with others and his wont to take any criticism or suggestion as a great personal insult. The 
crippling anxiety he probably has in real life has led WEBDO to attempt to live out his power 
fantasies through the internet, but even here he is failing. WEBDO's inability to articulate 
his thoughts has limited him to taking cheapshots from the peanut gallery, making his online 
existence just as forgettable as his actual real world life.

KENPYCCKUU (cont'd)
			YATATATATATATATATATATA - ATA!

These issues probably have a lot to do with WEBDO's childhood, when he elected to play video 
games and board games rather than doing sports and making real life friends with the boys at 
school. Instead of developing confidence and ability to speak like an adult, he developed a 
large midsection and phimosis. Maybe things would turn out differently if only he had the courage 
to ask Charlotte to the school dance in 7th grade, instead of learning Battletech lore! 
Perhaps that would make him popular at school and, heck, they might even make him captain 
of the football team rather than give him atomic wedgies at recess and pee all over his stuff 
in his locker during PE class. If only he could go back in time to that one moment, and do 
things differently! Perhaps he would even have the dream job he always wanted: a doctor, 
a war hero, a movie star. Even his father would be proud of him and pat him on the back 
saying "Atta boy WEBDO, I'm proud to call you my son!" instead of giving up on him many years ago 
for being a sad sack of poo poo.

WEBDO (shouting:)
			MOST OF THESE AREN'T EVEN TRUE!!!

As blood begins to rush towards WEBDO's outer extremities inflating them to grotesque proportions,
he begins to realize that no amount of time travel would fix his lispy high pitched voice, his poo poo 
personality, or his unfortunate face. In the last seconds of his life, he understands that even if
he were to survive, he would forever rue the day when he attempted to own KENPYCCKUU. WEBDO's 
corpulent mass explodes in a red mist. KENPYCCKUU stands over the villains' remains, which look 
strangely similar to a very large puddle of Bertolli Marinara sauce.		

KENPYCCKUU:
			The art of owns is a 2000 year old technique, 
			and cannot be mastered by scum like you.

KENPYCCKUU walks towards the sunset as the villagers cheer. VEEDUBFREAK watches him with a tear in his eye.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

Pycckuu posted:

code:
				OWNS OF THE NORTH STAR

SCENE: Ruins of a city devastated by nuclear war. Standing amid the rubble are WEBDO, ANDERS, 
and TANKBOYKEN, generic biker-punk henchmen from season 1 of the show, lol. They are terrorizing 

WEBDO:

ANDERS:
			Own him for me.

WEBDO:

VEEDUBFREAK:
			graphics settings!

TANKBOYKEN:
			Huhuhuhu

The villagers stand aghast at WEBDO's brutality. No man deserves such fate. Suddenly, a tall 
handsome stranger appears in their midst. With his back turned towards the villains, he helps 
VEEDUBFREAK to his feet and offers him some water to cool off that sick watercooled computer 

ANDERS:
			him a lesson.

KENPYCCKUU:

ANDERS:
			UAAAGH! 

ANDERS and TANKBOYKEN charge towards KENPYCCKUU but are suddenly repelled by a swift and powerful 
own - something about their unhealthy obsession with Star Citizen. The own stops the villains 

THE TWO VILLAINS:

KENPYCCKUU
			You are already owned.

Suddenly, the villains heads and limbs begin to inflate to grotesque proportions, bursting in a 

WEBDO:
			*shocked anime gasps*

KENPYCCKUU turns towards WEBDO, and begins to approach him at a steady pace. From his upright 
posture and very large muscles, it is clear that KENPYCCKUU has had sex very many times, with 

WEBDO
			I know how to do owns!

KENPYCCKUU now stands mere inches away from WEBDO. He begins to deliver one of the most 
powerful owns yet.

KENPYCCKUU
			YATATATATATATATATATATA-

The own is the biggest the world has ever seen. It addresses WEBDO's difficulty communicating 
with others and his wont to take any criticism or suggestion as a great personal insult. The 
crippling anxiety he probably has in real life has led WEBDO to attempt to live out his power 
fantasies through the internet, but even here he is failing. WEBDO's inability to articulate 
his thoughts has limited him to taking cheapshots from the peanut gallery, making his online 

KENPYCCKUU (cont'd)

These issues probably have a lot to do with WEBDO's childhood, when he elected to play video 
games and board games rather than doing sports and making real life friends with the boys at 
school. Instead of developing confidence and ability to speak like an adult, he developed a 
large midsection and phimosis. Maybe things would turn out differently if only he had the courage 
to ask Charlotte to the school dance in 7th grade, instead of learning Battletech lore! 
Perhaps that would make him popular at school and, heck, they might even make him captain 
of the football team rather than give him atomic wedgies at recess and pee all over his stuff 
in his locker during PE class. If only he could go back in time to that one moment, and do 
things differently! Perhaps he would even have the dream job he always wanted: a doctor, 
a war hero, a movie star. Even his father would be proud of him and pat him on the back 
saying "Atta boy WEBDO, I'm proud to call you my son!" instead of giving up on him many years ago 

As blood begins to rush towards WEBDO's outer extremities inflating them to grotesque proportions,
he begins to realize that no amount of time travel would fix his lispy high pitched voice, his poo poo 
personality, or his unfortunate face. In the last seconds of his life, he understands that even if
he were to survive, he would forever rue the day when he attempted to own KENPYCCKUU. WEBDO's 
corpulent mass explodes in a red mist. KENPYCCKUU stands over the villains' remains, which look 

KENPYCCKUU:

KENPYCCKUU walks towards the sunset as the villagers cheer. VEEDUBFREAK watches him with a tear in his eye.

questionable

Legit Businessman
Sep 2, 2007

Pycckuu posted:

code:
				OWNS OF THE NORTH STAR

WEBDO:

ANDERS:
			Own him for me.

WEBDO:

VEEDUBFREAK:
			graphics settings!

TANKBOYKEN:
			Huhuhuhu

ANDERS:
			him a lesson.

KENPYCCKUU:

ANDERS:
			UAAAGH! 

THE TWO VILLAINS:

KENPYCCKUU
			You are already owned.

WEBDO:
			*shocked anime gasps*

WEBDO
			I know how to do owns!

powerful owns yet.

KENPYCCKUU
			YATATATATATATATATATATA-

KENPYCCKUU (cont'd)

KENPYCCKUU:

I'm glad that it took you less than 2 hours to write that.

WarLocke
Jun 6, 2004

You are being watched. :allears:
Holy poo poo pyckuu

I mean okay it was funny for a bit but I think you're getting a little too into it now

Hilbert Spaceship
Mar 15, 2007

If I was dyslexic I'd even hate dog too.
Glad to see MWO still draws the very worst to it.

Jimbosaurus
Feb 3, 2004
I believe in Jesus, our one Lord and GOD to be man's savior. Let us praise him at all times.
We can still do the script though right? Ohsh, get to recording.

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Someone is both off the mic and the meds in this thread.

Great Beer
Jul 5, 2004

Mindblast posted:

Getting awfully close to everything you need for mechgoon bingo.

All I need is an unironic puppet master defense. :toot:

Zalmun
Jan 17, 2008

It'sa me!

Nap Ghost

Pycckuu posted:

code:
				OWNS OF THE NORTH STAR

WEBDO:

ANDERS:
			Own him for me.

WEBDO:

VEEDUBFREAK:
			graphics settings!

TANKBOYKEN:
			Huhuhuhu

ANDERS:
			him a lesson.

KENPYCCKUU:

ANDERS:
			UAAAGH! 

THE TWO VILLAINS:

KENPYCCKUU
			You are already owned.

WEBDO:
			*shocked anime gasps*

WEBDO
			I know how to do owns!

powerful owns yet.

KENPYCCKUU
			YATATATATATATATATATATA-

KENPYCCKUU (cont'd)

KENPYCCKUU:

wow

Vorenus
Jul 14, 2013
Sweet Jesus Pyckuu.

If I ever stand up for that guy again, someone hunt me down IRL and punch me thanks.

Ash Rose
Sep 3, 2011

Where is Megaman?

In queer, with us!

TeeMerk posted:

~logs into Mechwarrior:Online~

:vince:

OptimusWang
Jul 9, 2007

WoL needs to adopt the "no Arghys" rule because this loving thread :psyduck:

Ash Rose
Sep 3, 2011

Where is Megaman?

In queer, with us!
I made a thing for you all.

Pycckuu.wav

garth ferengi
Dec 20, 2009

Pycckuu posted:

code:
				OWNS OF THE NORTH STAR

WEBDO:

ANDERS:
			Own him for me.

WEBDO:

VEEDUBFREAK:
			graphics settings!

TANKBOYKEN:
			Huhuhuhu

ANDERS:
			him a lesson.

KENPYCCKUU:

ANDERS:
			UAAAGH! 

THE TWO VILLAINS:

KENPYCCKUU
			You are already owned.

WEBDO:
			*shocked anime gasps*

WEBDO
			I know how to do owns!

powerful owns yet.

KENPYCCKUU
			YATATATATATATATATATATA-

KENPYCCKUU (cont'd)

KENPYCCKUU:

Put on your make-up, boy

You're your favorite stranger

garth ferengi
Dec 20, 2009

I'm help

Gwaihir
Dec 8, 2009
Hair Elf
Perfect ADR long liver ADR squad :golfclap:

RolandIsNotOkay
Jun 7, 2014
So uh, I just got wrecked by a beautiful 12 man WoL group. Hats off to you goons,kill moar pubbies :choco:

Ash Rose
Sep 3, 2011

Where is Megaman?

In queer, with us!

RolandIsNotOkay posted:

So uh, I just got wrecked by a beautiful 12 man WoL group. Hats off to you goons,kill moar pubbies :choco:

gg close

TeeMerk
Jun 9, 2013

RolandIsNotOkay posted:

squawk?

Number19
May 14, 2003

HOCKEY OWNS
FUCK YEAH

RolandIsNotOkay posted:

Nice username/post combo

EoRaptor
Sep 13, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

RolandIsNotOkay posted:

This one?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igpkWchVvCo

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

That Awesome looked extremely lost and confused

Jimbosaurus
Feb 3, 2004
I believe in Jesus, our one Lord and GOD to be man's savior. Let us praise him at all times.

axelsoar posted:

Pycckuu.wav

SO, that was pretty awesome; gently caress ups and all.

aniviron
Sep 11, 2014

How can you post that and not post the scores :[

Lemming posted:

That Awesome looked extremely lost and confused

Well, he did what he had to against the Atlas. Both arms are the shield arm on the 8Q, and he was inside his minimum range...

Ash Rose
Sep 3, 2011

Where is Megaman?

In queer, with us!

Jimbosaurus posted:

SO, that was pretty awesome; gently caress ups and all.

It was long, hard to do in all one take.

Also did not read it all beforehand.

Willfrey
Jul 20, 2007

Why don't the poors simply buy more money?
Fun Shoe

That was a fun match. Good group, never not push.

Tank Boy Ken
Aug 24, 2012
J4G for life
Fallen Rib

Pycckuu posted:

:words:

So I'm new to this getting owned thing. Is this one? If so, how am I supposed to feel now? So is MW:O fun again?

WebDO
Sep 25, 2009

Tank Boy Ken posted:

So I'm new to this getting owned thing. Is this one? If so, how am I supposed to feel now? So is MW:O fun again?

The mods are being total betas and probating an established alpha for establishing his dominance instead of finding a non-passive-aggressive way of confronting him. Surely this is only a minute setback for the sick burn train :colbert:

TeeMerk
Jun 9, 2013

Tank Boy Ken posted:

anything is fun with coolbros, the question is are you alpha enough?

Willfrey
Jul 20, 2007

Why don't the poors simply buy more money?
Fun Shoe

WebDO posted:

The mods are being total betas and probating an established alpha for establishing his dominance instead of finding a non-passive-aggressive way of confronting him. Surely this is only a minute setback for the sick burn train :colbert:

Reported

armchairyoda
Sep 17, 2008
Melman

Tank Boy Ken posted:

I miss you TBK/TGB.

Pycckuu
Sep 13, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
This isn't even my final form. That was one of my mid-tier owns, just something you might find on the shelf next to a handle of Bacardi.

axelsoar posted:

Pycckuu.wav
You are a gentleman and a scholar. Perhaps one day, we can own someone together...

TeeMerk
Jun 9, 2013
Hey pick

TeeMerk here.

Love you brother but holy hell.

I would get if it was ironic to start with but man, just man.

DonVincenzo
Nov 12, 2010

Super Monster
The Absolute Guardian of the Universe
Friend of All Children

Tank Boy Ken posted:

I dropped with the guys for a handful of games yesterday. It was fun-ish, really. But then again it's probably more because everyone being chill mechbros than the game being any good. Also I miss Team Barbie too!

Fil5000
Jun 23, 2003

HOLD ON GUYS I'M POSTING ABOUT INTERNET ROBOTS
I've done single drops and drops with goons and its definitely more fun than it has been. Quirks mean you actually see some variety in the mechs people are bringing, although clan tech is still clearly better for anything except lights (where they're on a par but in different roles).

Mindblast
Jun 28, 2006

Moving at the speed of death.

Maybe it's just me (probably it) but my stormcrow seems to catch on fire more easily as of late. I get the feeling people are learning how to deal with it better. Still the coolest thing in my garage though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eatpants
Jan 26, 2012
I can still feel the ground shaking from the epic owns that transpired here. It shook so hard it fixed the alignment on Veedub's Jetta.

• Locked thread