Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
XtraSmiley
Oct 4, 2002

Meowbot posted:

I select paypal and still get internal server error forever. I just can't win. Been hitting refresh on 3 pc, tablet, and a phone this entire time.

Do the thing with 10 tabs from your url line. It actually took like 15 tabs, but one of the middle ones went through for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flyboi
Oct 13, 2005

agg stop posting
College Slice

abagofcheetos posted:

Holy poo poo I actually got through with Paypal too!!!

I'm just going to contact them this week to switch the order to my account/my Sony credit card, because I am missing out on like 5% back at least.

Paypal gave me $50 off the order, better than 5% really v:kiddo:v

abagofcheetos
Oct 29, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

flyboi posted:

Paypal gave me $50 off the order, better than 5% really v:kiddo:v

How did you get that :stare:

Neon Knight
Jan 14, 2009

Rinkles posted:

Not the worst idea but these look like poo poo.

The next revision is just going to replace that section with a LCD screen that rotates through banner ads from the PSN Store for the same effect.

BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe
I hilariously typed in the wrong billing address for my card, and now trying to update it is starting the entire painful process over again. Never gonna happen.

flyboi
Oct 13, 2005

agg stop posting
College Slice

abagofcheetos posted:

How did you get that :stare:

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/paypal-select/offers

Have to be a Paypal Select member

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

I havent had a plrecription for my eyes in years so the other day I went and got a new one and it hasnt changed. The doctor was like why havent you seen us in 4 years? I told them im scared of op tomietris when the air shoots into your eyes and dilation. They told me my eyes cold get worse....

XtraSmiley posted:

Do the thing with 10 tabs from your url line. It actually took like 15 tabs, but one of the middle ones went through for me.

Got all of it set up through the order on paypal interestingly enough it says its 504.99 there but when I was doing it on sony site it was 555 because of tax. What the hell. Now I am waiting for an order confirmation since it is timing out where you said to open 10 tabs ... the first time ... been sitting here for 2 hours, but this is the farthest I've got so thanks.

abagofcheetos
Oct 29, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Dang that is pretty sweet. I'm only gonna get back 3% anyway (I double checked, maybe more if the Sony Rewards stack), but I'll take the $15! I just hope changing payment is something that can even be done.

BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe
Yep they are officially sold out. Missed it by minutes with the wrong address. Godddamnit.

Doflamingo
Sep 20, 2006

I can't believe there's no way to get a proper gray DS4 separately. Man.

False Toaster
Dec 29, 2006

Stupidity, its both physically and mentally painful.
Anyone actually get a confirmation page? Apparently my actual PayPal email isnt working but the transaction is showing up as pending. Am I in the clear?

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
What do I have to do to like Warframe anyway? I want to like it so much but it doesn't want me to like it so much.

It doesn't help that it's months and months after I have played it for the first time and I have still not left level 1, and I can't get any other players together for early mission.

Partial Octopus
Feb 4, 2006

Welp. I've had it in my cart since 2 pm and it just got removed.

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

I havent had a plrecription for my eyes in years so the other day I went and got a new one and it hasnt changed. The doctor was like why havent you seen us in 4 years? I told them im scared of op tomietris when the air shoots into your eyes and dilation. They told me my eyes cold get worse....

Partial Octopus posted:

Welp. I've had it in my cart since 2 pm and it just got removed.

I am so furious right now. I just wasted so much time trying to order one of these and really exhausting myself (i'm preparing for surgery in a few days shouldn't be running all over the place). This is really making me want to learn how to punch so I can find their network admin and punch him out.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Meowbot posted:

I am so furious right now. I just wasted so much time trying to order one of these and really exhausting myself (i'm preparing for surgery in a few days shouldn't be running all over the place). This is really making me want to learn how to punch so I can find their network admin and punch him out.

its a cosmetic change to a console you probably already own so maybe worry more about your health than being a colossal nerd

sellouts
Apr 23, 2003

Meowbot posted:

Man I didn't get one either but posts like this really cheer me up

BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe

Real hurthling! posted:

its a cosmetic change to a console you probably already own so maybe worry more about your health than being a colossal nerd

He prob wanted to flip it for eBay cash to pay the medical bills (they're going for about 800-1200 dollars right now).

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Meowbot posted:

its a grey coloured ps4 dude

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

I will sell you a can of grey spraypaint and the badge from my large PS2 for $400.

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

Hey guys who wants to know about my shopping cart?

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

Stick Figure Mafia posted:

Hey guys who wants to know about my shopping cart?

People may want to know it is sold out. You would be devastated too if you saved up since they announced this thing and were really wanting a playstation for christmas for yourself and then they announce a new grey one like some kind of angel from heaven. I could use it now and walk into a pawn stars in a few years and they could talk to someone who knew a lot about sony playstation and sold it for an exorbitant amount of money, used of course so the value may be quite diminished but it would have good investment and according to the playstation experience we are getting a slew of great games for the playstation like final fantasy 7.

I'm basically just mad I wasted 3 hours refreshing instead of playing dragon age inquisition.

snodig
Oct 5, 2014
Saved up since two days ago.

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

Meowbot posted:

People may want to know it is sold out. You would be devastated too if you saved up since they announced this thing and were really wanting a playstation for christmas for yourself and then they announce a new grey one like some kind of angel from heaven. I could use it now and walk into a pawn stars in a few years and they could talk to someone who knew a lot about sony playstation and sold it for an exorbitant amount of money, used of course so the value may be quite diminished but it would have good investment and according to the playstation experience we are getting a slew of great games for the playstation like final fantasy 7.

I'm basically just mad I wasted 3 hours refreshing instead of playing dragon age inquisition.

This is my new favorite quote in this thread.

Genocyber
Jun 4, 2012

lol there's one on ebay that got up to 15k.

ColdPie
Jun 9, 2006

Meowbot posted:

Go outdoors, friend.

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Meowbot posted:

of all the games you name ff7

Ruddha
Jan 21, 2006

when you realize how cool and retarded everything is you will tilt your head back and laugh at the sky
my white one works, but im going to be honest with you, it's not the colour grey.

TaurusOxford
Feb 10, 2009

Dad of the Year 2021

Davincie posted:

of all the games you name ff7

gently caress Bloodborne and Street Fighter V, it's all about the 17-year old PS1 titles that will get PS4s flying off the shelves.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

If you're really passionate about your PlayStations, then I can understand being frustrated, because every single one of these PS4's is going to go up on Ebay for $1000, and that's a little unfair. Nothing that can be done about it though.

SiKboy
Oct 28, 2007

Oh no!😱

If you buy a white one and a black one then it averages out as grey.

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

Meowbot posted:

Meowbot posted:

I hope your surgery goes well. Maybe afterwards you can work on becoming an adult.

Obsurveyor
Jan 10, 2003

They're just going to end up yellowing and looking like someone has peed all over it for years anyway.

That microtexture is pretty loving cool.

snodig
Oct 5, 2014
http://youtu.be/XdpkZbBajLM

Now that's what I call entertainment.

arbybaconator
Dec 18, 2007

All hat and no cattle

I was able to score grey PS4 from the site. It took a literal hour of refreshing/going back/refreshing, etc.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

snodig posted:

http://youtu.be/XdpkZbBajLM

Now that's what I call entertainment.

quote:

So this whole situation was a nightmare but I will be sure to bring sony as far down as I can because this company is the definition of stupid.

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?
Garden Warfare looks real sharp and pretty and smooth

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

I will never buy from this company I waited 6 hours to buy from again.

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
Sony sure must feel lucky, having customers fighting each other to pay them as quickly as possible.

Rap Game Goku
Apr 2, 2008

Word to your moms, I came to drop spirit bombs

Obsurveyor posted:

They're just going to end up yellowing and looking like someone has peed all over it for years anyway.

That microtexture is pretty loving cool.

I just want the controller. Just sell that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Probad
Feb 24, 2013

I want to believe!
I wonder how many insane nerds' lives are in shambles after missing out on a gray PS4.

• Locked thread