Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

_Endgame_ posted:

In fact we should do the fight proper later. I'm sure it will be fine if we give it time, unless there's somewhere you need to be today.

nah, ill be home studying all day, so i can take a 15-30 minute break or so whenever you've free again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

_Endgame_
Jun 19, 2010

NERF THIS!

Cake Attack posted:

nah, ill be home studying all day, so i can take a 15-30 minute break or so whenever you've free again

The kinks seem to be worked out. Let's try again.

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider

Heran Bago posted:

You down for sometime soon today? I'm going to a party in like 5-6 hours but I'll probably be home before too late.

Tomorrow's wide open for me.

I'm good to go in about half an hour, though I think that might be too late for you. Alright, worst case scenario it's tomorrow.

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

_Endgame_ posted:

The kinks seem to be worked out. Let's try again.

sure, i'll make a room

_Endgame_
Jun 19, 2010

NERF THIS!

Cake Attack posted:

sure, i'll make a room

Yeah that was 5 mins for a single stock, yet I checked FG for 3 matches beforehand and they sure weren't slideshowing. :c

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

Cake Attack posted:

sure, i'll make a room

man this doesn't want to work

i'll just forfeit unless you want to give it one more chance later today

_Endgame_ posted:

Yeah that was 5 mins for a single stock, yet I checked FG for 3 matches beforehand and they sure weren't slideshowing. :c

yeah FG is working for me too, we just have a bad connection i guess

_Endgame_
Jun 19, 2010

NERF THIS!

Cake Attack posted:

man this doesn't want to work

i'll just forfeit unless you want to give it one more chance later today

yeah FG is working for me too, we just have a bad connection i guess

I dunno. I just FG'd a Pikachu and took his first stock in 34 secs and his second at 71 secs so I'm pretty positive it's our peer 2 peer. Your call I guess.

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

_Endgame_ posted:

I dunno. I just FG'd a Pikachu and took his first stock in 34 secs and his second at 71 secs so I'm pretty positive it's our peer 2 peer. Your call I guess.

yeah i just tested it too and it looks like our connection

i don't mind forfeiting, next round is kingofsprings or someone who beat him, i wasn't getting past that, lol

So Endgame wins against Cake Attack

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012
In that case, I guess we should settle it in Smash, Endgame.

Ready when you are.

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

LOCUST FART HELL posted:

i think they said friday but that seems to have passed without incident

Yea I'm just gonna drop out, my schedule isn't working and I'd rather just not have imps hate me so I have people to smash with when I can play. I believe I was bumped to the loser bracket and set to face you? I haven't seen pops mcgee post in a while too though so I dunno what to tell Morriatti.

Moriatti
Apr 21, 2014

Tender Bender posted:

Yea I'm just gonna drop out, my schedule isn't working and I'd rather just not have imps hate me so I have people to smash with when I can play. I believe I was bumped to the loser bracket and set to face you? I haven't seen pops mcgee post in a while too though so I dunno what to tell Morriatti.

Tell me there is hope, Tender. Tell me it will be ok.

Edit: Pops McGee, if you are still with us, give us a sign!

The Crusher
Aug 13, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT HOW MUCH I LOVE NEKOMIMI CLIFFYB
Welp I didn't expect to be waiting until my work week was over so just to get this out of the way: Moriatti or Pops Mcgee, I'll be available nearly all day Sunday through Tuesday and live in CST time zone. Whenever the winner gets figured out there I'll be happy to organize a time with ya.

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012
GGs Endgame, I want to upload that 2nd game bad

TheKingofSprings advances 2-1

PantsBandit
Oct 26, 2007

it is both a monkey and a boombox
And with that we now have half of the final eight! Looking forward to facing the winner of Ometeotl and lonlon. Sure it should be a good match whoever it ends up being.

Oh wait, just realized you guys skipped ahead so that actually puts KoS into round 5.

bef
Mar 2, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Future games now must be streamed.

Heran Bago
Aug 18, 2006

e: Ok tomorrow it is.

Heran Bago fucked around with this message at 03:15 on Dec 7, 2014

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

bef posted:

Future games now must be streamed.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

alright i've updated the bracket i think, including the people who have dropped or forfeited, please let me know if anything on the bracket is incorrect.

LanceKing2200
Mar 27, 2007
Brilliant!!
You missed my 2-0 victory over Not a Children

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012
Is there anyone who would volunteer to stream my game against whoever my next opponent is?

LanceKing2200
Mar 27, 2007
Brilliant!!

TheKingofSprings posted:

Is there anyone who would volunteer to stream my game against whoever my next opponent is?

Do you know when the match will be? I'll volunteer but my WiiU is currently being held hostage for Hyrule Warriors.

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

LanceKing2200 posted:

Do you know when the match will be? I'll volunteer but my WiiU is currently being held hostage for Hyrule Warriors.

Literally no idea but it sure as hell won't be today

A Great Big Bee!
Mar 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer
well tender bender if you're still down to fight in the loser bracket i can do that whenever

although i won't be streaming it because how do i do that without buying a load of poo poo

LanceKing2200
Mar 27, 2007
Brilliant!!
Ok, I voulenteer my services if anyone needs a streamer, as long as I get semi-ample warning and its on a weekend or a weekday after 5 PM EST.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

this isn't actually true. it would be cool if youre in a later top 8ish match though

bef
Mar 2, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

mabels big day posted:

this isn't actually true. it would be cool if youre in a later top 8ish match though

yeah top 8 would be awesome, i'll be watching them for sure

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012
I saved all the replays of my matches with Endgame, including one where I made a legendary punt after a shield breaker.

Someone teach me how to get these to the internet

Lon Lon Rabbit
Mar 27, 2006
Here comes a special boy!
Hey Omeotl what time you wanna do this?

I'll be free from 10am Monday my time which is 8pm Sunday Eastern time.

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

mabels big day posted:

alright i've updated the bracket i think, including the people who have dropped or forfeited, please let me know if anything on the bracket is incorrect.

I beat yikes stay gooned

Lon Lon Rabbit
Mar 27, 2006
Here comes a special boy!

Lon Lon Rabbit posted:

Hey Omeotl what time you wanna do this?

I'll be free from 10am Monday my time which is 8pm Sunday Eastern time.

I'm going to bed!

I'll be up at the time mentioned above to see if you're around for a game.

LanceKing2200
Mar 27, 2007
Brilliant!!
Here's me Vs. Not A Children. Our first round was so laggy that it isn't really worth watching, but this one I saved.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWibwsH11WM

Edit: forgot about that Mr. Saturn, I'm lucky I didn't have more damage.

LanceKing2200 fucked around with this message at 17:19 on Dec 7, 2014

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Biscuit Hider

Heran Bago posted:

e: Ok tomorrow it is.

If you're around, I'll be good to go in about 40 minutes.

Deviant
Sep 26, 2003

i've forgotten all of your names.

ok eonwe and rhycool

get to it

so i can lose to rhycool or eonwe

and :getout:

unless i win.

which i doubt

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Biscuit Hider
Alright well, I'm going to keep an eye on this thread to see if Heran Bago shows up any time within the next couple hours.

Undersea Magic
Dec 16, 2006

Guy Freeman posted:

Undersea Magic!

Today is a fine day for smashing. Wouldn't you agree?

i should be home most of today if you wanna smash

Gandalf21
May 17, 2012

mabels big day posted:

I beat Manic Mailman in the loser's bracket 2-0 a few days ago.

Heran Bago
Aug 18, 2006

Gimbal lock posted:

Alright well, I'm going to keep an eye on this thread to see if Heran Bago shows up any time within the next couple hours.

We should smash bros dude.

It's been 3 hours since that that post of yours though so I dunno. I hope we can make it happen.

Heran Bago fucked around with this message at 22:02 on Dec 7, 2014

no_funeral
Jul 4, 2004

why
waiting on my loser battles please =]

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012
Yo Vince Videogames, you and Sofia Coppola should fight or something, idk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maple Leaf
Aug 24, 2010

Let'en my post flyen true

TheKingofSprings posted:

Yo Vince Videogames, you and Sofia Coppola should fight or something, idk

I injured my right hand recently so, personally, I wouldn't mind if they took their time.

• Locked thread