Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Noonsaliwah
Sep 5, 2006
Shizne
I dunno, Dahlia still seems to have her flower pin. So she's not out yet..?

(Though she's not going to be very good at finding the flower trophy when she's a statue, of course)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

Could at least flip one or two, maybe.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXcdYBh3hgg

J.A.B.C.
Jul 2, 2007

There's no need to rush to be an adult.

Noonsaliwah posted:

I dunno, Dahlia still seems to have her flower pin. So she's not out yet..?

Technically, so is Cucumber. Unless Peridot has his flower.

Also, more Peridot fun times!

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.
This was my favorite page in ages.

Not to say I've been hating the comic or anything either, it just raises the bar.

Lord_Ventnor
Mar 30, 2010

The Worldwide Deadly Gangster Communist President
Peridot is so subtle you guys!

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!
The more I see Peridot, the more she reminds me of a spoiled boy who pulls the hair of the girl he likes.

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

So has Cordelia adopted Peridot or something? They act a lot like sisters but I didn't think they were actually related.

Luminous Obscurity
Jan 10, 2007

"The instrument you know as a piano was once called a pianoforte, because it can play both loud and quiet notes."
Is it bad that I honestly can't tell if this will be the chapter's titular "Title Match?" Regardless, I'm excited. :munch:

Tenebrais posted:

So has Cordelia adopted Peridot or something? They act a lot like sisters but I didn't think they were actually related.

THE BONDS OF SISTERHOOD TRANSCEND BLOOD!

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Tenebrais posted:

They're also not from the same planet.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.
I'm sure Peridot bugged Cordelia about being a princess enough that Cordelia said "sure whatever".

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Isn't Cordelia already a surrogate mother anyway? I certainly wouldn't think an official adoption would go amiss.

She can claim Peridot as a dependent and dodge some taxes, eh?

Geocities Homepage King
Nov 26, 2007

I have good news, and I have bad news.
Which do you want to hear first...?
Maybe they both come from a royal bloodline somehow. :sparkles:

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Tenebrais posted:

They're definitely not related due to Cordelia isn't a rabbit.

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008
i dont care how much probation i get capital letters are for squares hehe im so laid back an nice please read my low effort shitposts about the arab spring

thanxs!!!
Keep in mind that Dahlia hasn't lost her pin yet, so that obviously means she'll be the last one standing and therefore the gang will spend a while trying to fit a pen into her peridoh'ed hand

i just really want dahlia to win okay

Castomira
Feb 24, 2011

Fuck you Eva Marie, if you have to be right there next to all of my posts you don't even get to have red hair. You're a dryad now.
:froggonk:

SexyBlindfold posted:

Keep in mind that Dahlia hasn't lost her pin yet, so that obviously means she'll be the last one standing and therefore the gang will spend a while trying to fit a pen into her peridoh'ed hand

i just really want dahlia to win okay
I don't know if you know this, but Peridot's petrifying spell wears off.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Castomira posted:

I don't know if you know this, but Peridot's petrifying spell wears off.

Where does this happen?

fritz
Jul 26, 2003

Mr. Lobe posted:

Where does this happen?

It wore off on the first kingdom's King when he was in the cell with Cabbage.

Begemot
Oct 14, 2012

The One True Oden

fritz posted:

It wore off on the first kingdom's King when he was in the cell with Cabbage.

To be fair, that happened in the bonus comic exclusive to the second book.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Yeah as far a s I knew that guy was still petrified.

Gigi is WITHHOLDING VITAL INFORMATION in these extra comics you have to PAY FOR! This is BULLSHIT!

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
Shippers, start your engines. (Oh, who am I kidding, there were shippers from the start.)

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Poison Mushroom posted:

Shippers, start your engines. (Oh, who am I kidding, there were shippers from the start.)

Peridot's hate crush on Almond has always been a thing.

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.
I'm pretty sure gigidigi explicitly said that Peridot has a crush on Almond like 6+ months ago. Just in case it wasn't already obvious enough

e:

her tumblr posted:

Does Peridot have a crush on Almond? Yes

But I don’t think— Yes
She added it to her FAQ because apparently people were not grasping it.

Elysiume fucked around with this message at 05:14 on Dec 5, 2014

Luminous Obscurity
Jan 10, 2007

"The instrument you know as a piano was once called a pianoforte, because it can play both loud and quiet notes."
I'm not sure what's funnier, the people who don't get Peridot is crushing on Almond or the people who were like "Oh no, Piano's just blushing 'cause she's embarrassed to be sending a letter."

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

The real question, of course, is whether or not Almond will get the clue.

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

Much more of this and Peridot will start being sincere about her affections.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

Tenebrais posted:

Much more of this and Peridot will start being sincere about her affections.

Peridot is just adorable.

Is Cabbage about to get petrified too? I can't wait to see Cucumber's lack of enthusiasm about that.

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade
Ah every father knows the most perfect way to embarrass his daughter and her 'friends'

Thanks Internet
May 27, 2012

This poster just flew all the way from Caketown just to make this post!

Now THAT'S desperate!
If there are any gifwizards in the thread I'd love an avatar of the panel 4>5 transition.

Music Theory
Aug 7, 2013

Thanks Internet posted:

If there are any gifwizards in the thread I'd love an avatar of the panel 4>5 transition.

I'll give it a try.

Luminous Obscurity
Jan 10, 2007

Oh my god.

Music Theory
Aug 7, 2013

Do you want a fancy swooshy gif thing that moves between the panels, or a jumpcut kinda thing? The swooshy version takes longer because I also have to figure out how to make it blurry when swooshing.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Elysiume posted:

I'm pretty sure gigidigi explicitly said that Peridot has a crush on Almond like 6+ months ago. Just in case it wasn't already obvious enough

e:
She added it to her FAQ because apparently people were not grasping it.

Luminous Obscurity posted:

I'm not sure what's funnier, the people who don't get Peridot is crushing on Almond or the people who were like "Oh no, Piano's just blushing 'cause she's embarrassed to be sending a letter."

I'm one of the incredibly dense people who wouldn't have realized that Peridot has a crush on Almond if it wasn't literally spelled out by other people in this thread [I also didn't notice that Peridot was disguising herself as Marigold either until that was outright said here too. :downs:] but even I got what they were going for with Piano sending a letter to Princess Ametrine.

Thanks Internet
May 27, 2012

This poster just flew all the way from Caketown just to make this post!

Now THAT'S desperate!

Music Theory posted:

Do you want a fancy swooshy gif thing that moves between the panels, or a jumpcut kinda thing? The swooshy version takes longer because I also have to figure out how to make it blurry when swooshing.

A swooshy zoom in thing is was I was thinking, thanks for taking my request!

Music Theory
Aug 7, 2013

Thanks Internet posted:

A swooshy zoom in thing is was I was thinking, thanks for taking my request!

Alright well here are the jumpcut versions that I just finished so you can look at them while I make the swooshy one! :v:

They're much faster than any finished version would be, don't worry. I made two because the one that has the faces at the same size is blurrier in the first frame.

Also I made this:

(If anyone wants to use it you should get me to make the background better)

Music Theory fucked around with this message at 03:15 on Dec 7, 2014

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
holy poo poo cabbage you fucker :allears:

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Calling it, they're have to work together for some kind of wedding thing and one of them will have to be the man.

Pastrymancy
Feb 20, 2011

11:13: Despite Gio Gonzalez warning, "Never mix your sparkling juices," Bryce Harper opens another bottle of sparkling grape and mixes it with sparkling cider.

1:07: Harper walks to the 7-11 and orders an all-syrup Slurpee.

1:10-3:05: Harper has no recollection of this time. Aliens?
Cabbage owns forever.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

WarpedNaba posted:

The real question, of course, is whether or not Almond will get the clue.

I think Almond gets it, but Peridot is going to need to mellow out a bit if she wants to be considered date material.

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

Could at least flip one or two, maybe.
I like Peridot but I miss when we didn't do the crushing thing every time.

It feels forced.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Oblivious
Oct 12, 2007

I'm not like other posters
Almond was right. It really IS getting old.