Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GhostDog
Jul 30, 2003

Always see everything.
He is one of the best drivers I've ever seen in my life, but he's the worst person I've ever met.

Edit:

Penis at 12 - The Jennifer Garner movie.

GhostDog fucked around with this message at 11:23 on Dec 1, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Listening to #126, genuinely sad that I dont live in a world where these

caught on. RIP NuBrella.

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

UYD: Take the fader, somebody write somebody a check.

96 spacejam
Dec 4, 2009

Bay Area, Cobbs show in Jan to be announced on the next ep, seemingly.

Damo
Nov 8, 2002

The second-generation Pontiac Sunbird, introduced by the automaker for the 1982 model year as the J2000, was built to be an inexpensive and fuel-efficient front-wheel-drive commuter car capable of seating five.

Offensive Clock
Been listening to UYD for almost 2 years now from episode 1 and I'm only up to episode 242. I dunno what I'm gonna do once I catch up and I have to wait a week or more for each episode.

Binowru
Feb 15, 2007

I never set out to be weird. It was always other people who called me weird.

Damo posted:

Been listening to UYD for almost 2 years now from episode 1 and I'm only up to episode 242. I dunno what I'm gonna do once I catch up and I have to wait a week or more for each episode.

Start listening again from the beginning. Obvs.

CaptainJuan
Oct 15, 2008

Thick. Juicy. Tender.

Imagine cutting into a Barry White Song.
It's been a while
Since I could
Listen to UYD

oshuaj
Jul 25, 2007

Yeah they can put a new one out any time now. Waiting.

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice

oshuaj posted:

Yeah they can put a new one out any time now. Waiting.

Jonathan tweeted this afternoon that they were recording today and that a new ep will go up asap.

oshuaj
Jul 25, 2007

NotQuiteQuentin posted:

Jonathan tweeted this afternoon that they were recording today and that a new ep will go up asap.

Oh cool, good to know, thanks

Damo
Nov 8, 2002

The second-generation Pontiac Sunbird, introduced by the automaker for the 1982 model year as the J2000, was built to be an inexpensive and fuel-efficient front-wheel-drive commuter car capable of seating five.

Offensive Clock
Episode 244, 35:45

Seth talks about Taylor Swift's new songs, each of which seems to be inspired by events and people in her life. One of them is called "Mean" which is apparently about some reporter or someone who was mean to her. Seth thinks it's a bit too on the nose for a title. This bit is loving hilarious

Seth: "MMMMM!! Meany Jerk Face!!!, Hey meany-face mean-man man! Meany reporter guy Stevie-Steve who's a jerk-jerk face!!! I think she's dating Jake Gyllenhal right now, so how's that song? Jerky Jake Jill jiggly-joo!"

Damo fucked around with this message at 13:56 on Dec 6, 2014

Scut
Aug 26, 2008

Please remind me to draw more often.
Soiled Meat
I'm indifferent when it comes to poetry, unless you count Seth's rants which are masterpieces. I've been doing long drives for work recently and I now try to save UYD eps just for the car. I'm on 438 now and Seth opens the show with his ran on Neil Young. Holy poo poo was it funny. I often use the clip of his Kenny Chesney rant to introduce new listeners to the podcast.

Christmas is around the corner. Get up on that merch sale and help out the best podcasters ever. I gotta get one of the embroidered patches for a sick vintage denim jacket I just found. The brand is called 'US Tops'.
http://shirtsanddestroy.com/uhhyeahdude

Caper
Feb 20, 2005

Fallen Rib
I wonder why it's been so long between episodes?

im a girl btw
Jan 15, 2004

Jonathan's moving to New York.

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS

im a girl btw posted:

YOU SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
uhhhhyeahdud :mrapig:

Hocus Pocus
Sep 7, 2011

im a girl btw posted:

Don't you be bringing that evil idea into the universe

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Unthinkable, but a three month stretch of NYCeth would be golden.

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

The Sundance died and they've been in grieving.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
they've gone mad from all that merch money

Brock Samson
May 13, 2003

I let you know me, see me. I gave you a rare gift, but you didn't want it.

Dr. Hansen caught J-Dawg trying to pick up some underage shrooms in South Carolina :(

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
JAH! will probably be found nude and tripping on LSD in some 17 year old's bedroom sooner than later.

Carlton Banks
Jan 5, 2004

"The Tigers' biggest obstacle to a championship will be keeping a straight face. The Tigers in three."
Seths apartment managed to finish the job it started in episode 89 :smith:

RustyTrombone
Oct 23, 2007

by zen death robot

Carlton Banks posted:

Seths apartment managed to finish the job it started in episode 89 :smith:

Just the thought of this makes my heart skip a beat. :(

doug fuckey
Jun 7, 2007

hella greenbacks
440 is out. Hollywood name game goes out on hiatus with the absolute pinnacle of insanity

Hocus Pocus
Sep 7, 2011

UYD: This is it. This is it? This is it?!

Not Al-Qaeda
Mar 20, 2012
I'm at like 100s but do they ever stop thanking the listeners every 5 minutes and begging for likessubscribersupvotesetc

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*
No never in fact it gets worse

Not Al-Qaeda
Mar 20, 2012
:smithcloud:

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS

Luckily you can call 888-842-2357 and tell Seth how them thanking you for taking time out of your day to listen to them is possibly the worst thing in the world (or some other hyperbole)

GhostDog
Jul 30, 2003

Always see everything.

CortezFantastic posted:

Luckily you can call 888-842-2357 and tell Seth how them thanking you for taking time out of your day to listen to them is possibly the worst thing in the world (or some other hyperbole)

The worst thing in the world is Jonathan eating Doritos.

Scut
Aug 26, 2008

Please remind me to draw more often.
Soiled Meat
They genuinely care what the listeners think. They don't really do shout-outs or read listener mail aloud. I like when they say thanks because they actually mean it.

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*
Yeah I was kidding about it getting worse, it's the most uninvasive and genuine 'thanks please check out our website/whatever' thing and I'm glad they do it. It's a loving free super old podcast with zero ads.

GraPar
Jun 2, 2011
440: Can someone please start a petition to make 'Give, Get. Forgive, Forget' the official slogan of Christmas. Too good.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Not Al-Qaeda posted:

I'm at like 100s but do they ever stop thanking the listeners every 5 minutes and begging for likessubscribersupvotesetc

gently caress these shitheads forever for creating 400 hours of free podcast comedy imo

Anonymous Robot
Jun 1, 2007

Lost his leg in Robo War I

Zesty Mordant posted:

440 is out. Hollywood name game goes out on hiatus with the absolute pinnacle of insanity

Oh thank god. Hollywood Game Night recaps by Seth were giving me the same anxiety Seth gets from them himself.

96 spacejam
Dec 4, 2009

I just finished 1-400 a few weeks back. The new eps sound like grumpy old men. Seth used to have a calm and with deliberate outburst type approach but now he just goes straight to max insanity for no reason.

Still the best dancecast out there though.

doug fuckey
Jun 7, 2007

hella greenbacks

Anonymous Robot posted:

Oh thank god. Hollywood Game Night recaps by Seth were giving me the same anxiety Seth gets from them himself.

Him. This person. This living human being, right here

pass

CaptainJuan
Oct 15, 2008

Thick. Juicy. Tender.

Imagine cutting into a Barry White Song.

Customfresh posted:

I just finished 1-400 a few weeks back. The new eps sound like grumpy old men. Seth used to have a calm and with deliberate outburst type approach but now he just goes straight to max insanity for no reason.

Still the best dancecast out there though.

if you dont think the world has gotten substantially crazier in the last 100 episodes then i dont know what to tell you dude.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Customfresh posted:

for no reason.

:stare: