Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013

I'm shy

Sham bam bamina! posted:

This vore episode was good, but the Pokémon one is still the best. "Cleavage vore" is downright tame next to the stuff there.

Well, it's way worse than the most recent vore episode in the "completely full of poo poo" category.

"HAY GUYS I CAN TELL THE FUTURE AND TALK TO ANIMALS AND MY MOM TOTALLY ONCE TOLD ME MY EYES CHANGE COLOR AND GOKU IS MY BEST FRIEND IN REAL LIFE! :downs:"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

dijon du jour posted:

Is there a dedicated thread for Lou Reads or do we talk about him here because holy poo poo his new episode. I don't remember hearing anything about dick, butt, vagina, and cleavage vore in the F-Plus vore episode. :magical:

Hahahahaha, oh god it's Victoria's Secret compartment with a thirst for blood!

Champeenship
Oct 9, 2012
Wait, hold on, did Lou read a post from ChibiSoma in that episode? As in, that ChibiSoma.

King Lou
Jun 3, 2004
They say the fittest shall survive, yet the unfit may live

^^^
I don't know what that is.

Sham bam bamina! posted:

A thread would be nice, but his updates are so slow that I don't think that it would work very well.

This vore episode was good, but the Pokémon one is still the best. "Cleavage vore" is downright tame next to the stuff there.

And then there's the one where a rabbit's penis eats a cat.

I've thought of starting a thread for Lou Reads but it seemed kind of self-serving. Not that its a bad thing I just was wary of being too "Hey look at me!" Also, I really do try to update every 2 weeks but I have certainly been failing at that.

Thanks for reminding me of that horrid camp rabbit/cat sex story... IIRC there were actually mentally scarring drawings that accompanied it... sigh...

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade

Champeenship posted:

Wait, hold on, did Lou read a post from ChibiSoma in that episode? As in, that ChibiSoma.

Yeah I caught that as well...

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Champeenship posted:

Google gives me no results on that site for "ChibiSoma" and about 70 for "ChibiSama". So probably not.

Flaskraven
Nov 20, 2012

I hope you get crushed to death by a fat guy trying to commit suicide by falling out of a window and when the paramedics answer the local bystander asking if you'll live, he just says "fat chance" and laughs.

Midnight Voyager posted:

I can relisten that one, I can relisten to the hippy shoving wires in his dick being read in the best panicked voice ever, but I CANNOT relisten to the foot fetish one. Holy poo poo.

What's this wire in dick episode? I forget, I've listened to them all but all I can think about is the guy shoving maggots down his dickhole.

A Meat
Jun 28, 2013

CERTIFIED FRESH AS HELL DOC MAKER

Flaskraven posted:

What's this wire in dick episode? I forget, I've listened to them all but all I can think about is the guy shoving maggots down his dickhole.

It's the Hipforums episode. (#149)

I still can't believe they actually read that part, but neither of the threads about homemade anal sex toys.

I also feel obligated to post this every time I get to talk about that episode, because it's one of my favorite pieces of nonsense on the internet

Rabbi Proves existence of Benevolent magic, Heals from Holocaust,Meets Friendly Elves

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
Which episode was the one where Lemon was bald-faced honest about the choice feature and made one of the options "Don't pick this one?"

dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013

I'm shy

alcharagia posted:

Which episode was the one where Lemon was bald-faced honest about the choice feature and made one of the options "Don't pick this one?"

"Exclusive Unoriginal Content", one of my favorite episodes in recent memory.

Champeenship
Oct 9, 2012

Sham bam bamina! posted:

Google gives me no results on that site for "ChibiSoma" and about 70 for "ChibiSama". So probably not.

Okay then, maybe I jumped the gun a bit.

Anyway, I enjoyed that argument about celebrities in the middle. Like, all the vore stuff is so benign for them, but those drat celebrities is what get their blood boiling.

watho
Aug 2, 2013

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

dijon du jour posted:

Is there a dedicated thread for Lou Reads or do we talk about him here because holy poo poo his new episode. I don't remember hearing anything about dick, butt, vagina, and cleavage vore in the F-Plus vore episode. :magical:

My mouth was literally agape during that last thing read, it's the best thing I've listened to in a while.

King Lou
Jun 3, 2004

watho posted:

My mouth was literally agape during that last thing read, it's the best thing I've listened to in a while.

:lol: I'm glad you enjoyed it. I'm almost positive it was fake but it was so funny. It was really well written, though. At least it didn't turn into a vore fantasy where he ate his family with his rear end.

Honestly I really wanted to stay away from reading anything to "erotic." After I read that awful furry camper & counsellor vore erotica, so long ago,
I was really skeeved out. If I wanted to I could have easily read some uber awful role playing threads on that forum. :psyduck:

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

King Lou posted:

Honestly I really wanted to stay away from reading anything to "erotic." After I read that awful furry camper & counsellor vore erotica, so long ago,
I was really skeeved out. If I wanted to I could have easily read some uber awful role playing threads on that forum. :psyduck:
And yet the entire DarkFetish episode somehow exists. :smithicide:

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE
You know, I personally believe the story. I knew someone who had a fetish and was so open about it that his family knew and he got upset with people who didn't accept him for it and him following through with the fetish in public and ugh, that was a an entire mess of crazy there and I don't even know where to start. Point is, I could easily see someone getting that self-absorbed and being that blind to the rest of the world, not realizing how hosed up they are, especially if all the other people they talk to online are into vore.

King Lou
Jun 3, 2004

Sham bam bamina! posted:

And yet the entire DarkFetish episode somehow exists. :smithicide:

Yeah. I know. That stuff is too hot in general. All that sexy killing people and stuff. Hubba hubba. I don't know. I guess I try to stay away from stuff that is basically me reading their erotica. The sneeze fetish forum people offered to let me get access to the members only area if I would read some of their erotica. I declined.

That Old Tree
Jun 24, 2012

nah

Tracula posted:

You know, I personally believe the story. I knew someone who had a fetish and was so open about it that his family knew and he got upset with people who didn't accept him for it and him following through with the fetish in public and ugh, that was a an entire mess of crazy there and I don't even know where to start. Point is, I could easily see someone getting that self-absorbed and being that blind to the rest of the world, not realizing how hosed up they are, especially if all the other people they talk to online are into vore.

If the internet has taught anyone anything, it should be that there's always someone, somewhere, stupid enough to do this stuff. And there's always someone even stupider than them, who does whatever it is and then thinks "The world must know."

Gimnbo
Feb 13, 2012

e m b r a c e
t r a n q u i l i t y

Because of the F Plus I can definitely believe in the existence of a person who thinks that coming out as a weird pervert is comparable to coming out as gay.

"My thing's a sex thing, their thing's a sex thing, we're basically on equal ground."

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Oh lord I've known that for ages, the BDSM crowd and poo poo have been the LGBT's annoying parasites for ages now, near every pride event and all usually has a few dumpy straight people in leather hanging around too to because hey man it's the exact same struggle.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Gimnbo posted:

Because of the F Plus I can definitely believe in the existence of a person who thinks that coming out as a weird pervert is comparable to coming out as gay.

"My thing's a sex thing, their thing's a sex thing, we're basically on equal ground."

I've already seen that in some bronies.

PUGGERNAUT
Nov 14, 2013

I AM INCREDIBLY BORING AND SHOULD STOP TALKING ABOUT FOOD IN THE POLITICS THREAD
"A gay teen getting kicked out of the house for coming out of the closet is EXACTLY the same as my parents telling me to shut up about yiffing during Thanksgiving dinner"

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~
Why didn't my grandfather like it when I had someone draw a picture of him performing a sexual act with me?

Champeenship
Oct 9, 2012
New episode. It's about sneeze fetishes.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

I just opened iTunes to listen to a rerun and now this pops up. #2blessedtostress

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

Champeenship posted:

New episode. It's about sneeze fetishes.
As someone who gets wicked hay fever, 1) I do not understand these idiots, and 2) this is making my nose itch something loving heinous.

Gimnbo
Feb 13, 2012

e m b r a c e
t r a n q u i l i t y

TetsuoTW posted:

As someone who gets wicked hay fever, 1) I do not understand these idiots, and 2) this is making my nose itch something loving heinous.

3) There's a subset of people who you really turn on.

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

"people"

Cat Planet
Jun 26, 2010

:420: :catdrugs: :420:
I've made an asexual bingo for ballp.it, might as well post it here :spergin:

That Old Tree
Jun 24, 2012

nah

That Old Tree
Jun 24, 2012

nah

I realize only now that I should've included a bird knees reference.

A Meat
Jun 28, 2013

CERTIFIED FRESH AS HELL DOC MAKER

Plague of Hats posted:

I realize only now that I should've included a bird knees reference.

I probably should have as well, in my more generalized fetish matrix bingo sheet.

Viktor
Nov 12, 2005

Holy crap, l eagerly await FetishD3.js for new graphs!

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Therion posted:

I've made an asexual bingo for ballp.it, might as well post it here :spergin:

What's a skoliosexual? Someone who's turned on by crooked spines? Does a lithromantic want to cuddle up with a rock?

A Meat posted:

I probably should have as well, in my more generalized fetish matrix bingo sheet.

I think that you misspelled "paggan" there.

Cat Planet
Jun 26, 2010

Sham bam bamina! posted:

What's a skoliosexual? Someone who's turned on by crooked spines?

Skoliosexual - Sexually attracted to gender-variant people. This should not be confused with attraction to trans people or trans fetishism.
[No. I don't know what the gently caress either.]
Lithromantic - A person who feels romantic attraction but does not need their feelings to be reciprocated, or who does not like receiving romantic gestures.
[Nice Guy is now a sexual orientation! I hope that the pride flag for them is a pair of blue balls.]
(Courtesy of Tumblr)

Cat Planet fucked around with this message at 18:55 on Dec 7, 2014

Lurks With Wolves
Jan 14, 2013

At least I don't dance with them, right?

Therion posted:

Lithromantic - A person who feels romantic attraction but does not need their feelings to be reciprocated, or who does not like receiving romantic gestures.
[Nice Guy is now a sexual orientation! I hope that the pride flag for them is a pair of blue balls.]

Isn't that actually the exact opposite of a Nice Guy, though?

Cat Planet
Jun 26, 2010

Lurks With Wolves posted:

After reading some Tumblr, I feel that "Does not need their feelings to be reciprocated" should be put in huge airquotes. As in Aesop's fable about the sour grapes.

dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013

I'm shy

Lurks With Wolves posted:

Yeah, it seems to me more like a term to be used by awkward tumblrteens to describe why they're in love with the main characters from Supernatural in an attempt to make it sound less pathetic.

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE
Any chance of the Fplus doing another Irregular episode? The three they did were really great and sort of the other side of all of making fun of the crazies.

Gimnbo
Feb 13, 2012

e m b r a c e
t r a n q u i l i t y

Irregular is entirely dependent on interviewees coming forward. Funnily enough, the car fucker artist actually said in the comments that he would be willing to talk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PUGGERNAUT
Nov 14, 2013

I AM INCREDIBLY BORING AND SHOULD STOP TALKING ABOUT FOOD IN THE POLITICS THREAD
Interview the car fucker.