Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
will I later regret not putting effort into this poll?
Yes
No
View Results

• Locked thread
Dum Cumpster
Sep 12, 2003

*pozes your neghole*

I said come in! posted:

I'm still waiting for Call of Duty: Caveman Warfare.

Sweet I got an elite pointy rock

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Ok yeah so the ASM1 is really good. You can build it however you want. Run and gun, AR, etc.

Its hip fire is really good don't think it needs a laser. It's amazing with grip

Right now messing around with rapid fire/laser for run and gun and advanced rifling and grip

The irons are pretty poo poo but not sure if it's worth using a RDS. Also had a really big clip

Nostalgia4Dogges fucked around with this message at 08:26 on Dec 9, 2014

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:
As an RDS addict, I'd just like to say I find the irons on it to be fine. I'm going with a grip and rifling on my Reckless.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Post your ASM1 classes ITT

SpazmasterX
Jul 13, 2006

Wrong about everything XIV related
~fartz~

Christoff posted:

Foregrip/RDS/Rapid fire
Low Profile/Flak Jacket
Gung-ho
Hardwired
UAV (Support/Threat Detection/Extra Time)
Assault Drone (Missiles/AR)
System Hack (Extra Time/Extra Time/Assist points)
Bombing Run (Extra bomber)

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

I tried rapid fire/grip and advanced rifling and the rapid fire was hard to control

Rapid fire/laser is p. Good though

poo poo with these new Dom changes I'm tempted to permanently unlock hardline

Nostalgia4Dogges fucked around with this message at 10:03 on Dec 9, 2014

SpazmasterX
Jul 13, 2006

Wrong about everything XIV related
~fartz~

Christoff posted:

I tried rapid fire/grip and advanced rifling and the rapid fire was hard to control

:gitgud:

Puckish Rogue
Jun 24, 2010

Javes posted:

Condrey said on Twitter that the System Hack is being tuned for the next patch, whenever that is.

Longer, more fuzzy.

Christoff posted:

ASM1, hard wired, system hack: warbird killing edition.

whip
Apr 9, 2007

by Lowtax
The game is nearly unplayable in ground war. It's like a never ending system hack followed by everyone calling in bombing runs. Why did they increase the points? :(

Nighthand
Nov 4, 2009

what horror the gas

Diamond XMGs means I need to start using other LMGs to work for royalty... and so far the hardest part is adjusting to not being able to just poo poo bullets at a guy until he's dead. Only 50 bullets in a clip is killing me.

beaner69
Sep 12, 2009
Just take out the big X that shows up from system hack. You should also be able to call in streaks when using hardwired and that sewms pretty balanced. No need to make it cost more.

Dum Cumpster
Sep 12, 2003

*pozes your neghole*

whip posted:

The game is nearly unplayable in ground war. It's like a never ending system hack followed by everyone calling in bombing runs. Why did they increase the points? :(

Git good?

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

Dum Cumpster posted:

Sweet I got an elite pointy rock

Day one edition give you the gold antler tine.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
I got three system hacks in a game last night. Probably the best I've ever done. Still bottom player on my team sooooo goml, I guess?

Dum Cumpster
Sep 12, 2003

*pozes your neghole*
Chivalry was fun. I'd play COD: Stoned Age

Spoon Man
Mar 15, 2003

Wazzit posted:

Should I still be running support on my ripped turret after this patch? What is the most impressive turret loadout post patch?

Any input on this? I know that support is king pre-patch point adjustments, but has there been any conclusive analysis done post-patch to determine the best three add-ons for rippin' and tearin'? Also, what loadout should I pair with it? Q Part 3: Is it viable in HC?

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Rippable bombing run, no perks, hardcore just for team kills.

Nighthand
Nov 4, 2009

what horror the gas

Rippable rocket turret in HC, spam your three or four rockets into your teammates for fun. Bonus points for waiting until the start of round 2 dom to bomb your whole team.

The Merry Marauder
Apr 4, 2009

"But she goes not abroad, in search of monsters to destroy. She is the well-wisher to the freedom and independence of all. She is the champion and vindicator only of her own."
There's a Mosh Pit playlist with Double XP active.

Could be fun to try out some different modes in playlists that aren't full of players entirely committed to them.

Zapper
Mar 14, 2006

Zap!
Sony play station online store was h4xx0r3d on Monday by the Lizard Squad...

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

The Merry Marauder posted:

There's a Mosh Pit playlist with Double XP active.

Could be fun to try out some different modes in playlists that aren't full of players entirely committed to them.

Until Sat at 9 am apparently

Have a feeling it'll all be TDM and S&D pubbies vote for. gently caress that poo poo. Would be fun with a group to just vote for Dom, hard point, etc

Napolean Bonerfarts
Dec 11, 2003

by Pragmatica
Did we win? App says we got 0 CP

https://twitter.com/beachheadstudio/status/542415227795419137?s=09

FallinInTheBlak
Jan 20, 2013

Sarcastic. Sadistic. British.
:britain:
:wotwot:
I think we came 5th with 0cp. Hardly anyone plays this game anymore compared to a few years ago; everybody is either dead or just doesn't play.

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer

FallinInTheBlak posted:

I think we came 5th with 0cp. Hardly anyone plays this game anymore compared to a few years ago; everybody is either dead or just doesn't play.

Which is disappointing. I don't have any other games to play with my cod friends. :smith:

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

I've started just adding the top 3 from both teams after a game to make groups because you fucks are too busy with real life or farcry or dragon age idk

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

I usually fire up the ps4 and see nobody playing so I shut it back off. Everybody's playing single player games.

Nighthand
Nov 4, 2009

what horror the gas

I've been able to find groups, it's just clan wars were a clusterfuck of "well what the gently caress do we do, is anything having an impact, what's going on?" combined with no one on for the weekend.

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Yeah I'm in the middle of renovating my basement also. So any time I start inching towards the ps4 the ol'lady gets the crazy eye.

versus
Sep 11, 2001

:iw:

Nighthand posted:

I've been able to find groups, it's just clan wars were a clusterfuck of "well what the gently caress do we do, is anything having an impact, what's going on?" combined with no one on for the weekend.

App lets me know my clan is in gold league, then says I'm not in a clan when I try to check clan wars status, then sends me push updates about some random clan I'm not in, including that they updated their clan emblem to a weed leaf. :beachhead:

Spoon Man
Mar 15, 2003

Hahahahaha we could have simply had 45 Dom wins over a 3 day period between 48 "active" members to get the first place rewards in platinum and we could not accomplish that.

rip

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer

Spoon Man posted:

Hahahahaha we could have simply had 45 Dom wins over a 3 day period between 48 "active" members to get the first place rewards in platinum and we could not accomplish that.

rip

I need to get a bone already to show all of you how to be active.

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

Fibby Boy posted:

I need to get a bone already to show all of you how to be active.

do it

Wazzit
Jul 16, 2004

Who wants to play video games?
Stacked Bombing Runs, Assault Drones and Paladins are fun, but it still doesn't beat personally executing every single criminal that is brought for you to judge in Dragon Age Inquisition.

"He'll die, by my hand" - pompous British rear end in a top hat voice

Sorry COD. :rip:

sba
Jul 9, 2001

bae
I dunno, we can usually get a group of 4-6 on the Bone with very little effort.

FallinInTheBlak
Jan 20, 2013

Sarcastic. Sadistic. British.
:britain:
:wotwot:
I will bone for a few hours this weekend if anyone wants to bone with me. Or we can play Worms instead.

The Merry Marauder
Apr 4, 2009

"But she goes not abroad, in search of monsters to destroy. She is the well-wisher to the freedom and independence of all. She is the champion and vindicator only of her own."

Spoon Man posted:

We absolutely did get 45 player-wins. Perhaps the app (still) isn't showing progress correctly.

Spoon Man
Mar 15, 2003

We absolutely did get 45 player-wins. Perhaps the app (still) isn't showing progress correctly.

Well if you're going to do me like this, I didn't give the entire story. Quebec took the node first when it was only worth 13 points. They held it all weekend so it reached the max value of twice the starting value, which is 26 points. They lost the node on Sunday and we made enough progress to reach 29 wins out of 45 to take it. The second place team only had 24 points compared to first place's ~400 points. All we had to do was get another 16 wins in Dom at that point to take second place. We did not and ended tied for 4th or 5th with zero points.

Yes, we contributed a majority of the wins required to knock the first place clan off of the domination node. But it was all I vain because we didn't finish off the one node we went for.

Wazzit
Jul 16, 2004

Who wants to play video games?

Pretty sure the app is flawless. Nice try though.

Puckish Rogue
Jun 24, 2010

The important thing is that the app for ps4 tells me I got 69 wins.

Great doing business with you, app.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Dalai Trauma posted:

The important thing is that the app for ps4 tells me I got 69 wins.

Great doing business with you, app.

Doing gods Allah's Satan's work

• Locked thread