Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lump Shaker
Nov 20, 2001

Blendy posted:

threads

:argh: Sales taking all my money!

Not shown I got my mom and dad a bluray player each. I am a product of divorce, double Christmas!

Can't read the labels - where is that stuff from?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rockcity
Jan 16, 2004

mad.radhu posted:

nooooo money come back

Crossland CC1

Good choice. If I didn't find an outright steal on a like new Silvia, this would have been my first choice. I'm getting a PID kit for it for Christmas.

woot fatigue
Apr 18, 2007

ChocNitty posted:

Got my Gursky print from the framers today. I'm very happy with how it turned out.

It's about 48" diagonal with frame.

Thanks again, Woot Fatigue for helping me with that source image.

Goddamnit does this make me an art thief?

For everyone else who's asked me to send it I will once I find a place to host it that isn't my own server.

A cowhide Eames LCW. In 2008 Herman Miller did a limited reissue of 500 pieces. This is one of two pre-production test units.

Surge. It's not as good as I remember.

A set of OEM style 32 wheels and Pirelli winter tires for my daily.

Some books to inspire me to get out of a rut.

An impromptu trip to Chicago with my SO to pick up the above chair, see the Bowie exhibit at the MCA, and check out Dove's Luncheonette.

Aftermarket ceramic IMS bearing + installation for the 911. Not inexpensive, but cheap insurance to prevent a catastrophic engine failure down the line.

:NSFW:
Build-Your-Own Fleshlight for a client's Secret Santa gift.
:NSFW:

woot fatigue has a new favorite as of 20:37 on Dec 9, 2014

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
Thank you for the big anus picture at the end of your post.

vxsarin
Oct 29, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT MY AP WIRE PHOTOS

Cage posted:

what an rear end

TraderStav
May 19, 2006

It feels like I was standing my entire life and I just sat down

Cage posted:

Never have I had to shop for one of those, but found it quite amusing to have an 'Orifice' option. The simple 'butt' made me laugh out loud.

woot fatigue
Apr 18, 2007

TraderStav posted:

Never have I had to shop for one of those, but found it quite amusing to have an 'Orifice' option. The simple 'butt' made me laugh out loud.

I was really surprised and unprepared for the number of options. There's also "mouth" and "cheeks". The cheeks option looks like a little doll's butt. Then there are like six or more different inner texture options. I didn't even consider exploring the "freaks" category.

Slamma Jamma!
May 20, 2010

woot fatigue posted:

I was really surprised and unprepared for the number of options. There's also "mouth" and "cheeks". The cheeks option looks like a little doll's butt. Then there are like six or more different inner texture options. I didn't even consider exploring the "freaks" category.

Definitely should post the finished product on your Instagram when it arrives

colas
Feb 14, 2007

Factory posted:

Definitely should post the finished product on your Instagram when it arrives

In use.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

Just DIY with a Creepy Crawlers thing maker.

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

Decrepus posted:

Just DIY with a Creepy Crawlers thing maker.

Flesh light cooked up in my creepy crawlers thing maker boiled my bell end

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy

woot fatigue posted:

I didn't even consider exploring the "freaks" category.

I know what I'm doing when I get home from work.

Blendy
Jun 18, 2007

She thinks I'm a haughty!

Lump Shaker posted:

Can't read the labels - where is that stuff from?

Charles Tyrwhitt

http://www.ctshirts.com/

The do big sales pretty often. The stuff pretty nice quality but I don't think I'd ever pay full price. But also I'm a poor librarian so I couldn't really to afford to if I wanted.

noseparade
Jun 8, 2005

ChocNitty posted:

Got my Gursky print from the framers today. I'm very happy with how it turned out.

It's about 48" diagonal with frame.

Thanks again, Woot Fatigue for helping me with that source image.

I got some headphones for playing Xbox.

It makes finding hidden poo poo in Far Cry 4 easier, and the sound quality is surprisingly good for the price.

do you have a link to that source image?

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

Bottom Liner posted:

I'm genuinely curious about this design. What is the benefit? Also, why is only one side angled?

I also own the Edge and so far everyone's explanations of the angled edge don't do it justice.

The best way to explain what it does for you is to compare it to the Taskbar on your desktop. Yeah that gimmick.

Instead of closing the app you're using with the home button then finding the app you want next (if it's in a folder) then opening that and tapping the icon to launch you can now can drag your finger over the edge and then tap the icon from there.

There's also other uses for the panel like displaying your data usage as a meter instead of digging through your settings to view it.

And yes notifications scroll along the edge.

You can personalize it too with its own wallpaper and there are some admittedly lame games you can play on it.

I love mine cause it lets me be an even lazier bastard.

Geoj
May 28, 2008

BITTER POOR PERSON

noseparade posted:

do you have a link to that source image?

WF said on the last page he was going to put the source images on his own server and then distribute to everyone asking. I guess send him a PM? (I, too, am interested in the source images.)

CancerCakes
Jan 10, 2006

Maybe if you guys like it so much buy it and show the artist some appreciation...

I bought a train ticket. It gets me to work, so a worthwhile investment

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

You can't buy it.

PleasusChrist
Oct 20, 2010

Geoj posted:

WF said on the last page he was going to put the source images on his own server and then distribute to everyone asking. I guess send him a PM? (I, too, am interested in the source images.)

The Something Awful Forums > Discussion > Post Your Favorite (or Request) > PYF Recent Purchases: Post a Request for Woot!

I would also like the pic if/when available

Anywho, I just bought some records for my brother for Christmas.

And this DVD.

And this for my dad.

McKilligan
May 13, 2007

Acey Deezy

Just put down my deposit for new ink in January. Technically don't have it yet, but I'm out a hundo so it counts.

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

Aphrodite posted:

You can't buy it.

Here's the image. It was made using the original tiles that the site linked a few pages back used for building the image. Anything larger made from that site it's going to be interpolated. Honestly, it's not that big even at 300dpi and anything you print from it will look bad up close.

lunar detritus has a new favorite as of 18:30 on Dec 10, 2014

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?

McKilligan posted:

Just put down my deposit for new ink in January. Technically don't have it yet, but I'm out a hundo so it counts.

What's happening in the top left there?

woot fatigue
Apr 18, 2007

gmq posted:

Here's the image. It was made using the original tiles that the site linked a few pages back used for building the image. Anything larger made from that site it's going to be interpolated. Honestly, it's not that big even at 300dpi and anything you print from it will look bad up close.

This looks to be the one I made. Sorry for not getting back to everyone's requests. I wanted to find somewhere to host it at full-res that wouldn't be tied back to me but it looks like gmq took care of that. Helping one person make a somewhat less crappy unauthorized copy of one of my idols' work felt a little shady - helping an entire forum do the same just isn't kosher.

CancerCakes
Jan 10, 2006

Guys instead of ripping off an artist because you saw something that woot fatigue put on his wall why not go to red bubble or society6 and buy some art so that some starving artist can eat and you can get something to put up on your cave wall.

Nicking an artist's work ain't cool

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

CancerCakes posted:

Guys instead of ripping off an artist because you saw something that woot fatigue put on his wall why not go to red bubble or society6 and buy some art so that some starving artist can eat and you can get something to put up on your cave wall.

Or browse the vast selection of artists selling their work in the SA Mart.

Gifts for friends

Magic Underwear
May 14, 2003

Young Orc

CancerCakes posted:

Actually though, it's very very cool to do that. I would download a car, as well.

vxsarin
Oct 29, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT MY AP WIRE PHOTOS

CancerCakes posted:

It's not like I could download my extensive collection of menstrual blood art anyways.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

Heard about it on NPR yesterday, and read the entire ebook last night. It's fantastic.
http://www.amazon.com/Life-Changing-Magic-Tidying-Decluttering-Organizing/dp/1607747308/

Now I can't wait to go through my house and throw away everything that doesn't give me joy.

colas
Feb 14, 2007

canyoneer posted:

Now I can't wait to go through my house and throw away everything that doesn't give me joy.

Cat that isn't quite pulling its weight in the cuteness department anymore. "In the bin you go!"

I got 36 cans of generic mostly to because I like a full fridge. They're not "throw your hands in the air and party" good but they're not bad at all.

KingColliwog
May 15, 2003

Let's go droogs

woot fatigue posted:

Wow, everyone should go take a look at that website and at said freak category.

Not My Leg
Nov 6, 2002

AYN RAND AKBAR!

colas posted:

Cat that isn't quite pulling its weight in the cuteness department anymore. "In the bin you go!"

I got 36 cans of generic mostly to because I like a full fridge. They're not "throw your hands in the air and party" good but they're not bad at all.

Hands up. Drink Cola!

McKilligan
May 13, 2007

Acey Deezy

Rolo posted:

What's happening in the top left there?

It's a reference to the Flammarion engraving -

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flammarion_engraving

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

colas posted:

?

Oldsrocket_27
Apr 28, 2009

Because every season is grilling season if you you're crazy enough.

-CHA
Jun 21, 2004

State-of-the-art
home video technology
:dance: :dance: :dance:
Just got two tickets to see Polaris in Boston. Best $40 ever spent. Now for the wait until April.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Ahhhh!
I had no idea they were still performing!

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.

That was the first thing I thought of too. Maybe his bro is the "Zero" version of that brand. :D

SLOSifl
Aug 10, 2002

Oldsrocket_27 posted:

Because every season is grilling season if you you're crazy enough.
Grilling in the snow is the best, don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

rockcity
Jan 16, 2004

SLOSifl posted:

Grilling in the snow is the best, don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

I once grilled in the snow in the parking lot of the grocery store I worked at on my lunch break. It was fantastic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

-CHA posted:

:dance: :dance: :dance:
Just got two tickets to see Polaris in Boston. Best $40 ever spent. Now for the wait until April.

As seen on a show that ended almost 2 decades ago? Really? That's something to brag about?