Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Rey Mysterio posted:

Awesome to see my homie Punk at UFC 181 announcing his new career as a UFC fighter! Congrats & wish him the best... Kick some rear end homie! #ItWasAPleasureBeingInTheRingWithU#LifeChanger#CantWaite2SeeUKickAss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
I doubt any of those hashtags are going to be trending

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

Midnightghoul posted:

I doubt any of those hashtags are going to be trending

I think those hashtags are like the twitter equivalent of him wearing a mask with ECW sewn onto the back at One Night Stand.

IronCladBurrito
Aug 11, 2002

Excuse me, is this where the bitches are found?

MotU posted:

Thanks for reminding me to vote for Ryback, Zack

BIG PEAKS
BIG TWEETS

Grinnblade
Sep 24, 2007
https://twitter.com/HEELZiggler/status/541632918352052224

Dolph Ziggler posted:

BTW SOCIAL #SLAMMY should be called the @ZackRyder award, he started it all, but I don't want him in harms way, on the stage

:drat:

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Dolph Ziggler endlessly making GBS threads on Zack Ryder is awesome, but still not as awesome DA BIG GUY'S twitter.

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

i don't follow any wrestlers on twitter because thats dumb so i just voted for the one i like the most

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

Dolph Ziggler posted:

vote @JohnCena for social #SLAMMY if youre into cut & paste tweets, like most pouty teens quoting Marilyn Monroe on Facebook

DOLPH NO

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA
pull up, dolph, pull up

Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug
He's reaching for that brass ring while also burying millennials. Way to learn, Dolph.

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Don't worry, guys. He's burying himself so that he can make room for Daniel Bryan and Roman Reigns when they come back.

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

It's not like he's going to get a magical god push anyway. Might as well have some fun.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

you know how those teens are, always running around quoting Marilyn Monroe

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

"happy birthday mister president give me your dick and a bunch of pills" -- my facebook timeline all day

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frogc00l:

he knows...

Mob posted:

It's actually pretty common.

Cactus Jack
Nov 16, 2005

If you even try to throw to my side of the field in a dream, you better wake up and apologize.
They are typically posted by the type of girls John Cena would hug.

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
"If you don't deserve a push after jobbing to Kofi, then you don't deserve a push after winning at Survivor Series"
- Vince McMahon

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Cactus Jack posted:

They are typically posted by the type of girls John Cena would hug.

What kind of babies would he kiss?

revtoiletduck
Aug 21, 2006
smart newbie

Mob posted:

My 35 year old cousin does it. It's really annoying.

Corzaa
Aug 1, 2006

sticklefifer posted:

What kind of babies would he kiss?

Terminal ones.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

revtoiletduck posted:

My 35 year old cousin does it. It's really annoying.

They're the same kinds of girls who idolize Audrey Hepburn without ever having seen her movies or knowing anything about her. But they sure do have that one picture of her from Breakfast at Tiffany's. Such an inspiration.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Fake Audrey Hepburn Girls: as bad as fake gamer girls? you decide

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Deep Blue Something tried to warn us

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
I wish Triple H could be NXT Triple H all the time.

(Especially the bracelet.)

Jetfire
Apr 29, 2008
I mean, that is Ric Flair's daughter we're talking about. HHH probably wishes he was the mother.

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Cesarowns

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

pressedbunny posted:

real proud of that loss i booked you in

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

pressedbunny posted:

The bracelet has "cure 4 conor" on it or something like that. Steph had one on during her speech when she was fired too.

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>

Tyson Kitten

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

Hace posted:

Tyson Kitten

So, is this going to end up being a race between Tyson and Breeze to see which one gets the "obnoxious annoying heel who is surprisingly a huge badass when he actually wrestles instead of the expected chickenshit coward" spot?

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Hace posted:

Tyson Kitten

This is taking a really quick turn from cute and funny territory into full on creepy tumblr cat-kin land

Cactus Jack
Nov 16, 2005

If you even try to throw to my side of the field in a dream, you better wake up and apologize.

pressedbunny posted:

I'd cry too if they hosed up my main roster debut that badly.

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you

Sanguinia posted:

Do the medical staff that work for other pro sports go out of their way to not get friendly with those players? I mean, when your work with them every day and travel around with them, isn't it natural to get kind of chummy?

Considering Vince & the WWF went through a huge trial when their resident doctor was being really friendly and handing out steroids like candy, you would think they would be skittish about doctors getting too friendly with guys backstage.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

triplexpac posted:

Considering Vince & the WWF went through a huge trial when their resident doctor was being really friendly and handing out steroids like candy, you would think they would be skittish about doctors getting too friendly with guys backstage.

Unless it's on the Network, WWE doesn't tend to acknowledge their past.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Vince can't remember what happened three weeks ago, you expect him to remember that ancient history?

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

KungFu Grip posted:

The bracelet has "cure 4 conor" on it or something like that. Steph had one on during her speech when she was fired too.

I can't believe how much I like Trips these days

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

Cactus Jack posted:

it could have been worse. remember curtis axel's debut? triple h slapped him and knocked him down, beat his rear end, and then pretended to have a concussion and called him mcgillicutty. that was the start of his tremendous push. the idea that triple h was his biggest supporter is the best part.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

ZenVulgarity posted:

I can't believe how much I like Trips these days

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FnmnuDiVno

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Cactus Jack posted:

People keep saying this, but it was only a main roster debut in the way that Sami Zayn losing to Tyson Kidd a few months back was a "main roster debut".

Ascension, Tyler Breeze, and Neville have also had matches on main roster shows to date.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

sticklefifer posted:

People keep saying this, but it was only a main roster debut in the way that Sami Zayn losing to Tyson Kidd a few months back was a "main roster debut".

Ascension, Tyler Breeze, and Neville have also had matches on main roster shows to date.

It was supposed to be an advertisement for NXT which is on the Network, though. And they basically said "Don't bother, even their champs are poo poo".

It's like what Vince did with WCW and ECW stars, except this time he's doing it to himself.