Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Planetarium
Apr 19, 2003

Grimey Drawer

http://www.impeccabledwaynejohnson.org/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 34 hours!

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

obv i thought TS stood for taylor swift not tilda swinton but i found this :)

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Weezer-is-to-geeks-as-Taylor-Swift-is-to-girls/286566777062

e:

Teenage Fansub fucked around with this message at 00:57 on Dec 10, 2014

cryme
Apr 9, 2004

by zen death robot

Todd Forklift
Dec 19, 2006

:holy::fh:

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

professor layton swag

Bouillon Rube
Aug 6, 2009

Spidey opens his web shot launcher, reveals a tube of Loctite Super Glue. He puts his index finger to his lips, looks at the camera and winks

Fart Car '97
Jul 23, 2003

every
Apr 24, 2008

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

im the light source.

Asshole Masonanie
Oct 27, 2009

by vyelkin

forever

Asshole Masonanie
Oct 27, 2009

by vyelkin

Mushroomhead are on the cutting edge of metal merchandising. You may recall, two years ago they offered a weekend retreat to sunny Cleveland to hang with the band for a measly $4500.

Now they have a more reasonably priced option for fans who want to show their support. The band are selling tactical ranger vests embroidered with Mushroomhead logos for a cool $150, for those of you with money burning through your pocket.

So if you live in an unsafe neighborhood and got some spare cash, this bad boy is constructed with cotton and polyester materials, zippered pockets, 8 hooking loops up front and a rear hook and "game bag." There is also a zippered collar with a hood that comes out of it.

Basically, how could you not buy this? Here's my out-there speculation about this product: the band really wanted to order it for themselves and probably got a good rate on a bulk order so they figured they'd just sell some off to fans. Regardless, we may need to update our Heavy Metal Holiday Gift Guide, and perhaps remove all other items but this.

As ThePRP points out, how did Five Finger Death Punch not think of this first?

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks

Power Ambient posted:

Mushroomhead are on the cutting edge of metal merchandising. You may recall, two years ago they offered a weekend retreat to sunny Cleveland to hang with the band for a measly $4500.

Now they have a more reasonably priced option for fans who want to show their support. The band are selling tactical ranger vests embroidered with Mushroomhead logos for a cool $150, for those of you with money burning through your pocket.

So if you live in an unsafe neighborhood and got some spare cash, this bad boy is constructed with cotton and polyester materials, zippered pockets, 8 hooking loops up front and a rear hook and "game bag." There is also a zippered collar with a hood that comes out of it.

Basically, how could you not buy this? Here's my out-there speculation about this product: the band really wanted to order it for themselves and probably got a good rate on a bulk order so they figured they'd just sell some off to fans. Regardless, we may need to update our Heavy Metal Holiday Gift Guide, and perhaps remove all other items but this.

As ThePRP points out, how did Five Finger Death Punch not think of this first?

every
Apr 24, 2008

devil
Jul 14, 2012

i wonder who the lucky guy was that paid $4500 to go hang out with some cheesy rear end metal band that paints their faces to look like skulls in cleveland

Todd Forklift
Dec 19, 2006

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Tree Goat
May 24, 2009

argania spinosa

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

Menschliches! Allzumenschliches!!

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

Rugoberta Munchu
Jun 5, 2003

Do you want a hupyrolysege slcorpselong?
Lift Yr. Skinny Jewels

every
Apr 24, 2008

I'm a loving stupid moron

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Stravinsky
May 31, 2011

Clavavisage
Nov 12, 2011

pisshere

Asshole Masonanie
Oct 27, 2009

by vyelkin

>> https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/help-hed-pe-keep-their-bass-player-keep-donating <<

Business
Feb 6, 2007

A Post-modern Analysis

Business
Feb 6, 2007

Glambags
Dec 28, 2003

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

yesss

Ferrule
Feb 23, 2007

Yo!
those shirts were the best.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
there was a WB store in the mall that sold almost exclusively stuff like that, as a child of the 90s

vorbis vorbilby
Apr 9, 2001

d-beat dad
you were supposed to get all that from the airbrush booth

Asshole Masonanie
Oct 27, 2009

by vyelkin

Ferrule posted:

those shirts were the best.

RIP kris (or kross, i am not sure which one died)

Ferrule
Feb 23, 2007

Yo!

Power Ambient posted:

RIP bugs

cryme
Apr 9, 2004

by zen death robot

Power Ambient posted:

they were both chris

stay depressed
Sep 30, 2003

by zen death robot
ya rip krs one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
rip rick ross