Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer

Dilber posted:

Holy poo poo, Rosa at the end.

Stephanie Beatriz keeps proving just how great a job she does with Rosa's normal deadpan.

A classic. I somehow want them to find a way to make Judy a main character because he and Samberg just have perfect chemistry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Nobody move and nobody gets hurt.

The Brooklyn Broiler? But that dirtbag flamed out years ago.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

Mo0 posted:

I have nothing to back it up, but has Holt ended every single one of his flashback bitchin' moustache apprehensions with the word "Dirtbag?"

Sadly no. Would have been amazing though.

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Ninety-one? There are ninety other "Tiger Drivers"? Do any involve actual tigers, or driving?

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Yeah, great at getting us into Wawa.

Drifter posted:

I hope Andre Braugher is having shitloads of fun because his character is goddamned hilarious.

I hope so, too - he's easily the best character on the show, and I hope Braugher gets some good future work because of this.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Red posted:

I hope so, too - he's easily the best character on the show, and I hope Braugher gets some good future work because of this.

Braugher gets good work already based on the many awesome roles he's done in the past. I mean, he's Frank Pembleton. In my opinion the greatest character to ever be filmed on a television set. He's got plenty of cred already.

inthesto
May 12, 2010

Pro is an amazing name!
The subtle callback to older Lonely Island was great. Hoping that they'll reach even further back. A reference to The 'Bu would slay me.

Rosa at the end was amazing. The entire cast is just so god drat good, it's unreal.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Terry Crews... i don't even...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrI5OLf6lHQ

atomicgeek
Jul 5, 2007

noony noony noony nooooooo

I'm not sure what the gently caress I just watched but it was catchy, all right.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Even better... Terry Crews is the best.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QI7AnxkVagw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DD8T89dAgU

LordNad
Nov 18, 2002

HEY BAD GUYS, THIS IS THE VICE PRESIDENT, PLEASE DON'T KILL HIM!
What if Gina's dance crew and attitude about dancing are really inside jokes on Terry? :aaa:

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

I'm thoroughly invested in Gina and Boyle's parent's relationship. I want those two to make it.

Hakkesshu
Nov 4, 2009

Stephen Root is fantastic. I've seen him in lots of things over the years, but it wasn't until Boardwalk Empire that I really became a fan. Is there anything else he really shines in?

Fil5000
Jun 23, 2003

HOLD ON GUYS I'M POSTING ABOUT INTERNET ROBOTS

Hakkesshu posted:

Stephen Root is fantastic. I've seen him in lots of things over the years, but it wasn't until Boardwalk Empire that I really became a fan. Is there anything else he really shines in?

He's great in Newsradio. And so's everyone else really.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Hakkesshu posted:

Justified, No Country for Old Men, Office Space, and From Earth to the Moon are my favorite things he's been in.

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax
Buck Strickland from King of the Hill is probably his best role.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Irish Joe posted:

Agreed

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

He'll always be the father in-law from one episode of Grounded For Life to me.

jscolon2.0
Jul 9, 2001

With great payroll, comes great disappointment.

Fil5000 posted:

He's great in Newsradio. And so's everyone else really.

Not Jon Lovitz. But seconding Newsradio. Jimmy James is the best.

Fil5000
Jun 23, 2003

HOLD ON GUYS I'M POSTING ABOUT INTERNET ROBOTS

jscolon2.0 posted:

Not Jon Lovitz. But seconding Newsradio. Jimmy James is the best.

In fairness to Lovitz, dropping into a show that's four seasons in to replace your dead friend was probably pretty tough going.

Loomer
Dec 19, 2007

A Very Special Hell

Irish Joe posted:

He was also decent as Bill.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Loomer posted:

He was also decent as Bill.

Nobody likes bill

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
Tough but fair. I tell you what, man, dang ol' Bill come in there and he's talkin' 'bout tasting his own burp and Dale comes slidin' in there, he always does that. Them Texas boys, I tell you what...just a show about propane and propane accessories.

Issaries
Sep 15, 2008

"At the end of the day
We are all human beings
My father once told me that
The world has no borders"

Looks like Brooklyn Nine-Nine has been added to the Nordic Netflix.

Time to bingewatch the first season!

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

This is the best videogame
I have ever played!

Fil5000 posted:

In fairness to Lovitz, dropping into a show that's four seasons in to replace your dead friend was probably pretty tough going.

Lovitz clean clocked Andy Dick and therefore gets a free pass for everything always imo

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Not only that but he voiced Jay Sherman in The Critic, and that show was awesome.

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax
I enjoy Jon Lovitz's entire body of work, but do not know him personally and thus do not feel comfortable giving him a free pass.

To be honest, I'm just ruing the day I gave Cosby a free pass for Picture Page. Who knew, 20 years later, that I'd be obligated to defend a rapist?

Celery Jello
Mar 21, 2005
Slippery Tilde

Irish Joe posted:

I enjoy Jon Lovitz's entire body of work, but do not know him personally and thus do not feel comfortable giving him a free pass.

To be honest, I'm just ruing the day I gave Cosby a free pass for Picture Page. Who knew, 20 years later, that I'd be obligated to defend a rapist?

You're not.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Nope, everyone knows it's impossible to separate a person's body of work from their personality or life decisions. That's why no one listens to Wagner's music anymore.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Solice Kirsk posted:

Nope, everyone knows it's impossible to separate a person's body of work from their personality or life decisions. That's why no one listens to Wagner's music anymore.

There is the flipside, where people will assume you agree with that persons views if you consume their works.

Tolkien was a giant racist, so if you like Lord of the Rings, you're a giant racist too!!!!!!

Brock Samson
May 13, 2003

I let you know me, see me. I gave you a rare gift, but you didn't want it.

Wunch Time is over!

SgtSteel91
Oct 21, 2010

Brock Samson posted:

Wunch Time is over!

BOOM! Had it both ways!

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

:geno: Yes, it's like a lava lamp.

No Regrets!

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
A pantsuit of armor.

Ready! Set! Blow!
Jun 17, 2005

Red alert.
"...and the hippo with heads on both ends is Hitchcock and Scully." "How do they defecate?"

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Keep that chew hole open!

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
No talking about your butt holes!

hah, one was no red wedding.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
Detective Rosa Diaz is in my breakfast nook :stare:

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Coffee And Pie posted:

Detective Rosa Diaz is in my breakfast nook :stare:

Who wants french toast? I can put a bacon smile on it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grooveh
Apr 14, 2007
Why yes, I do enjoy banana bread muffins.

• Locked thread