Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SleepingPizza
Aug 21, 2014
I am fine with banners existing if it means i can cull idiots with ignore

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magres
Jul 14, 2011

SleepingPizza posted:

how to piss off pubbies

idgi

Spergminer posted:

You can mute it by ignoring the owner.

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WHY GOD WHY

My favorite thing about LRC chat was people raging en masse over cheevo banners

Edited for people w/ smaller monitors

Magres fucked around with this message at 23:59 on Dec 8, 2014

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT

Magres posted:

I'm a dumb nerd!

Stop breaking tables Magres :mad:

Magres
Jul 14, 2011
Get a real monitor you plebe

Themata
Dec 10, 2011

If you want a pizza this pie
You can crust that
I won't cheese on you
Dance on the groove flour
And I'll give you a disco-unt
As mentioned in clan chat, Chips Challenge mod to Pizza Challenge WIP:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZsh1OxEKfI

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Bummer. :(

e: vvv You suck too, nerd. :hfive: vvv

Alpha Kenny Juan fucked around with this message at 19:18 on Dec 9, 2014

boy are my arms tired
May 10, 2012

Ham Wrangler
new thread looks rad, pizzalady killin' it as always

I died (had a long internship which is basically like dying but slowly and you don't actually die) and am about to move into a place all my own for a change, will try to play more once the dust settles.

Kisses and hugs, u all suck

SleepingPizza
Aug 21, 2014

Why cant everyone just accept that I'm a pizza-kin?

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT

Themata posted:

As mentioned in clan chat, Chips Challenge mod to Pizza Challenge WIP:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZsh1OxEKfI

:gizz:

Rafzakael posted:

new thread looks rad, pizzalady killin' it as always

I died (had a long internship which is basically like dying but slowly and you don't actually die) and am about to move into a place all my own for a change, will try to play more once the dust settles.

Kisses and hugs, u all suck

Welcome back man! You suck more! :love:

Balls to the Mall
Feb 11, 2011

Kinda disappointing for it to be yet another trump av.

:wom:
Mine first 99

This is going on the front of all my christmas cards

Magres
Jul 14, 2011
Your RS name needs to be Pizza Coladas

Simsmagic
Aug 3, 2011

im beautiful

This game is beautiful.

Surprisingly doesn't look any better with high-detail textures.

Dr. Mix
Jan 21, 2005

He's under a lot of stress alright?
Finally got my picture taken and it turns out I'm a dwarf

Dwarf
Oct 21, 2010
sup

idiot stupid
Aug 23, 2014

still a virgin
Are there any goons that play old school RuneScape? I created an account recently to check out what was new with RS3, had some fun with it, then got nostalgic for RS2 and decided to sub for a month.

I can't believe I was only in fifth grade when RuneScape 2 was released.

Soulhunter
Dec 2, 2005

idiot stupid posted:

Are there any goons that play old school RuneScape? I created an account recently to check out what was new with RS3, had some fun with it, then got nostalgic for RS2 and decided to sub for a month.

I pop over to OldSchool every couple days to check on my Miscellania profits, a couple other people have been active on there as well, but I don't suspect we'll see a big jump in OSRS players until there's some cross-game clan chat action going.

Speaking of OldSchool, they implemented a stripped-down grand exchange today. Surprise! Unfortunately, it's completely poo poo because pubbies voted against allowing trades to complete automatically.

Alpha Kenny Juan posted:

:confuoot:

So... What's the point of it then? Is it like a glorified message board?

More or less, plus there's better options offsite with the Zybez exchange. The gist of it is they released a half-baked exchange just as the players requested, and now they're going to poll changes that will make the current trading post into the main game's grand exchange.

Soulhunter fucked around with this message at 02:13 on Dec 11, 2014

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Soulhunter posted:

Speaking of OldSchool, they implemented a stripped-down grand exchange today. Surprise! Unfortunately, it's completely poo poo because pubbies voted against allowing trades to complete automatically.

SleepingPizza
Aug 21, 2014

Alpha Kenny Juan posted:

Basically, yeah.

Using Zybez, official forums, etc is much more user friendly.

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe

idiot stupid posted:

I just can't stay back in it, primarily because of the grand exchange not existing or as of today existing but really weird and not like the real grand exchange. GE is just way too useful for my style of play. So for me 07scape happens to be crystallized at the time most annoying for me, basically.

When I want to go old school, I log in to Runescape Classic and fart around a bit. It's great other than having to make basically everything myself because the server population is rarely over 100 and I don't have too much coins anyway.

It's interesting for me especially because I never had members' until long after RSC was locked off, and as such all my members' skills in it are from new training.

Soulhunter
Dec 2, 2005

Nintendo Kid posted:

When I want to go old school, I log in to Runescape Classic and fart around a bit.

It's neat to see the old skills on classic now and then, I've been slowly creeping towards my final goal on there since ~2003ish. Had a rough restart after transferring my gear to RS2 when it launched, but was able to rebuild through luring bots from the chicken coop south of Falador to the hobgoblin spawn west of the crafting guild.

I think it would be amusing to see a Classic server given the same support as OSRS and opened back up to the public. Wonder how much of a mess the old code was/if it's workable by anyone in the company.

The one blemish on my RSC account that I've been (slowly) working to correct:

:smith:

Current/Old Stats:

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe
Yeah I really wish they would just leave RuneScape Classic open to current members permanently. Not least because I need idiots to lure and scam.

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

I believe I am now no longer in the presence of nice people.

Uh... sure. Flesh crawlers. Got it.
I am a mature goon I swear.

SleepingPizza
Aug 21, 2014
This weekend is 2x BXP at barbarian assault. On hardmode you can expect to get over a million agility bxp and 2million+ mining/firemaking bxp per hour if you're good, and easily 3/4ths these rates if you're poo poo. This will make lovely skills like agility slightly less poo poo.

To access hardmode you MUST defeat the queen on normal mode. I am fine with doing normal mode runs with goons to give them access to HM for the weekend as long as I am healer because i wanna level it up. Yell at me in game (pizza pirate) tonight and tomorrow.

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT

SleepingPizza posted:

This weekend is 2x BXP at barbarian assault. On hardmode you can expect to get over a million agility bxp and 2million+ mining/firemaking bxp per hour if you're good, and easily 3/4ths these rates if you're poo poo. This will make lovely skills like agility slightly less poo poo.

To access hardmode you MUST defeat the queen on normal mode. I am fine with doing normal mode runs with goons to give them access to HM for the weekend as long as I am healer because i wanna level it up. Yell at me in game (pizza pirate) tonight and tomorrow.

I will also be there willing to defend/heal/attack.

Preid
May 22, 2014

SleepingPizza posted:

Any stat recommendations to HM Barbass?

Terces
Mar 27, 2010

pubbie.jpg

LemonyTang
Nov 29, 2009

Ask me about holding 4gate!

Preid posted:

Any stat recommendations to HM Barbass?

Attackers really need T80/90 ranged/mage gear, but that's basically it. Shields are useful in deflecting damage.

LemonyTang fucked around with this message at 20:55 on Dec 12, 2014

Themata
Dec 10, 2011

If you want a pizza this pie
You can crust that
I won't cheese on you
Dance on the groove flour
And I'll give you a disco-unt
Report all lovely pubbie examines, but screenshot them first. :unsmigghh:

Though some are just laughable:

Some are :3:

And some are lonely:

Pizza Lady reporting in - posing as a Please Work Out member. Soon the Eat Out Get Fat will overtake them.

I log into the resource dungeon and oh, there's a Divine impling cause of the glow! Oh wait, that's a Crystal.

Then one spawns in my face.

A Kingly also appears when I scrimshaw.

I enter the resource dungeon again and sure enough - there's another one at the corner of my eye!

My impling totals as of now. 33% of that is Crystal implings.

What the heck is a Muddy Dog.

When Bungh0 and Pizza Man abandon me to boss together, I get mad and go kill a mithril dragon. First kill is a draconic visage. Why is everyone so mean to me this month. :mad:

Whatever though cause I got the rubber turkey.

It seems pubbies appreciate me way more than you goons. :unsmith:

v8 talks about 'pork bunning' women, whatever that is. :stare:

Endy makes a startling observation.

Nice numbers

And finally, Mungh0 Bungh0's improved bank:

Themata fucked around with this message at 15:00 on Dec 12, 2014

Vitamins
May 1, 2012

I played Elemental Workshop 3 and I thought it was bad, but it was good.

I played Ape Atoll and I thought it was bad, but it was good.

I played Underground Pass and I thought it was bad, but it was good.

I played The Firemaker's Curse and I thought it was bad, and I was right what a loving stupid awful quest with a terrible boss.

e: music was pretty good though!

Vitamins fucked around with this message at 15:51 on Dec 12, 2014

Soulhunter
Dec 2, 2005

:siren:Minigame Weekend has begun!:siren: as of 7am est (two hours ago!)

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT

LemonyTang posted:

Attackers really need T80/90 ranged/melee gear, but that's basically it. Shields are useful in deflecting damage.

No, don't melee in hardmode, ever. Ranged or Magic only. Melee is slower and causes you to run the gently caress around all over the loving place instead of staying to the left to kill everything so that the healer can find you easily and the defender has less pressure since you're luring everything to the left cannon while the defender is staying to the right. I would rather have a Chaotic Staff mage or Royal Crossbow archer than have a dual wield drygore melee for sure.

edit: Tetsu/melee shields are much better for non-attackers though, since the majority of your damage taken comes from meleers/rangers. Anti-poison totem is also good if you plan on being a defender since you're likely to only be targeted by penance healers.

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT

Vitamins posted:

That's a motherfucking lie, or else you are just a crazy bastard that likes the worst things ever made.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Vitamins posted:

I played The Firemaker's Curse and I thought it was bad, and I was right what a loving stupid awful quest with a terrible boss.

You have good taste in quests.

How Rude posted:

That's a motherfucking lie, or else you are just a crazy bastard that likes the worst things ever made.

You have bad taste in posting.

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT
It's unanimous that EW3 is the worst quest in the game. Not a single person has thought otherwise, until you two nerds showed up. :mad:

Magres
Jul 14, 2011

Vitamins posted:

No you were right in all cases, those are some pretty poo poo quests. The slider puzzle in monkey madness isn't even guaranteed to generate an actually solvable puzzle.

LemonyTang
Nov 29, 2009

Ask me about holding 4gate!

How Rude posted:

No, don't melee in hardmode, ever. Ranged or Magic only. Melee is slower and causes you to run the gently caress around all over the loving place instead of staying to the left to kill everything so that the healer can find you easily and the defender has less pressure since you're luring everything to the left cannon while the defender is staying to the right. I would rather have a Chaotic Staff mage or Royal Crossbow archer than have a dual wield drygore melee for sure.

edit: Tetsu/melee shields are much better for non-attackers though, since the majority of your damage taken comes from meleers/rangers. Anti-poison totem is also good if you plan on being a defender since you're likely to only be targeted by penance healers.

Oops yes sorry, that was meant to be mage. I am a dumbdumb.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

How Rude posted:

It's unanimous that EW3 is the worst quest in the game. Not a single person has thought otherwise, until you two nerds showed up. :mad:

Third nerd chiming in.

Soulhunter
Dec 2, 2005

I didn't think the EW series was horrible, outside of the tedious bar-making trolley v:shobon:v

Also:

Come play Barbarian Assault with us! This took two trips (waves 1-4, then 1-8) and I sold tickets for a profit of 1.6m in the process. DO BARBASS!

joachim783
May 9, 2013

Vitamins posted:

EW3 was good? you disgust me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SleepingPizza
Aug 21, 2014

look who i saw at barbass