Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

transition lenses are a solid idea on paper but it's a perfect example of why science and practicality are not cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer

StickyNavels posted:

I'm using monthly contact lenses that I haven't removed once in over half a year. Cheaper than lasik!

I did this. I figured I would take them out when they hurt, and they didn't. Guess what? It is going to huuuuuuuuurt when you take them out though. And then you won't be able to put contacts in again. So have fun wearing glasses and then getting lasik and then wondering why you ever didnt just get lasik in the first loving place.

illestG
Oct 8, 2009

The Mad Archivist posted:

because I was told it was basically trading my shortsightedness for farsightedness, idiot

get an umbrella u fukkn scrub :laffo:

lasik won't cure your fatness

you feel more confident but you live in wisconsin. still owned

transition lenses, bithc. get on my level

:qq: I too hate being inconvenienced for a period of less than 2 seconds every day
great post. glasses pride.

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

whenever u want to get a medical thing done ask urself
'would I do this to my dick'
hell no i would not use lazers on my dick
i cant believe you would cut your dick off with a lazer op

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
You need reading glasses when your old cause your loving eye ages. It's got nothing to do with lasik and everything to do with never ever ever wearing gay rear end bifocals

But yeah. Suck it up and get PRK so you don't have a retarded flap in your eye

Dick Fagballzson
Sep 29, 2005
A significant number of people who get LASIK end up with foreign body sensations and itchy, dry eyes, and it often never goes away. So no thanks. I'll stick to glasses.

feld
Feb 11, 2008

Out of nowhere its.....

Feldman

a posting ghost posted:

Ive got very mild astigmatism and it sucks that lasik is the same price for me as someone whose eyes are all hosed up. I wear glasses for the computer/smartphone but not outside and i cant see faraway signs and poo poo. Definitely planning on getting it at some point. I feel like i have tunnel vision with glasses on.

i have the exact same eyes and it sucks. I end up wearing glasses 24/7 so my eyes get so relaxed that i can't focus without them on. I can't read the LEDs on electronics or see the scores on sports games on TV because my eyes literally don't know how to focus anymore.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
i wear big dumb glasses because im a big dumb nerd in a big dumb nerdy field of study so looking like the biggest nerdiest mother fucker in the room is an advantage. it's like being the biggest strongest tough guy at the big strong tough guy meeting it lets you intimidate your rivals

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
my eyes are perfect already, sorry god hates you OP

mucocele
Nov 3, 2012

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

You need reading glasses when your old cause your loving eye ages. It's got nothing to do with lasik and everything to do with never ever ever wearing gay rear end bifocals

Yep. As we age we lose the ability to accommodate (see clearly at near). So whether you get LASIK (or LASEK or PRK), everyone will eventually need a little extra plus at near. Also, if anyone has strabismus or amblyopia, please talk to your ophthalmologist prior to any kind of refractive surgery - it can gently caress you up bigtime. Oh, and resist the temptation to get talked into monovision if you have any type of eye muscle condition as well.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
OP you live a pathetic life of an undermench. LASIK is for pussies who dont do anyting. Firemans, battlers, fighters, army warriors, DELTA Force Commandos, they all get PRK or wear combat goggles. Me? I wear combat goggles. When I'm sucking my boyfriend Enrique's big thick cock, really teasing that pecker. Run my tongue up ahdn down its veins for hours until theres a torrent of precum pooling on our mirrored floor - it really fills those latin balls up with hot spicy cum. Do you want latino cum in your eyes - When he ejactulates every single muscle in his body turns to lead. his rear end could CRACK a walnut when he's channeling all that power into his shaft, balls, and head. Cum splashes off my goggles like god throwing a submarine through a crystal clear lake.

Goggles also own when you're fighting. The other day I was at the post office when this little human being turns to me and asks if my narwall has bacon. The gently caress did you just say? This fat little beardo was clearly a 'le fedora so reply camly "i am projected" and slip around and do a quick leg sweep takedown like Ryu does in Street Fighter. Then when he's on the ground I do a quick worm relocatate and pop his fat greasy little head inbetween my pulsating thighs and start headbutting his shriveled up little hep c virgin dick and balls. over and over my iron forhead pounding his testes, solarplexus, and penis into oblivion. He cries out in agony and starts pissing himself. Do I give a gently caress? No. The piss slips off my goggles easily. No piss in my eyes. ANother simple victory.

I can't imagine not wearting persecrption goggles al the time. what kind of pussy life do you live where u can roll aroud w/ ur delicate eyeballs exposed to the elements 24/7? rofl

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
I look good with glasses, sorry OP.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

TEAYCHES posted:

i wear contacts, op, so whatever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
If you say you look good with glasses or prefer glasses it should require a pic for the LASIK having goons to judge.

• Locked thread