Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
slap me silly
Nov 1, 2009
Grimey Drawer

Butt Wizard posted:

Wow. So this hasn't worked out at all. Currently unemployed. Still haven't paid off car. There's a lot of not great stuff going on at the moment and I have bigger fish to fry. I haven't blown much on stupid poo poo, so I'm going to be afloat for a little while. But pretty much none of this stuff really panned out, despite how relatively straight-forward it should been.

Bummer :( Hang in and fry the bigger fish. Life sometimes intervenes to make the seemingly straightforward poo poo troublesome so it's not just you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tuyop
Sep 15, 2006

Every second that we're not growing BASIL is a second wasted

Fun Shoe

Butt Wizard posted:

Wow. So this hasn't worked out at all. Currently unemployed. Still haven't paid off car. There's a lot of not great stuff going on at the moment and I have bigger fish to fry. I haven't blown much on stupid poo poo, so I'm going to be afloat for a little while. But pretty much none of this stuff really panned out, despite how relatively straight-forward it should been.

slap me silly posted:

Bummer :( Hang in and fry the bigger fish. Life sometimes intervenes to make the seemingly straightforward poo poo troublesome so it's not just you.

Yeah, this. Failure is part of learning. Relapse is part of recovery. It's a marathon, not a sprint. Etc.

Though, I mean, sometimes you just have to HTFU and get over your excuses. I hope you have the wherewithal and resources to do your best.

TouchyMcFeely
Aug 21, 2006

High five! Hell yeah!

TouchyMcFeely posted:

2013 went really well so here's to hoping for the same in 2014!

Goals for 2014
1) Save 6 months emergency fund (~$20,000)
2) Save majority of cost to pay cash for our wedding scheduled for 2015 (~$10,000)
3) Get my fiancee's car to last until after the wedding (I pray regularly to the god of angry SA nerds that this happens)

...So 1 out of 3 ain't so bad, right?

Missed goal #1 by about $21,500 because goal #3 went down in a ball of flames.

We ended up financing a new to us car after her paid off beater was going to cost twice it's value to fix. The money that would have gone into savings all year are now going to a car payment instead.

The fantastic news, however, is that we are getting married in May and will have paid for our wedding entirely in cash. My initial budget was a bit short as we'll have spent closer to $15,000 when it's all said and done. Once we're past the wedding all that money will be going to the car and we should have that paid off within a year.

At that point, we'll be back after goal #1.

Fingers crossed for 2016!

Edit: Math is hard. $18,500 not $21,500.

TouchyMcFeely fucked around with this message at 03:36 on Dec 14, 2014

slap me silly
Nov 1, 2009
Grimey Drawer

TouchyMcFeely posted:

will have paid for our wedding entirely in cash

This kicks rear end! Good luck with the rest!

Cicero
Dec 17, 2003

Jumpjet, melta, jumpjet. Repeat for ten minutes or until victory is assured.

Cicero posted:

Now that I have a new job offer, my main financial goal for 2014 is to negotiate more money. Following that, my primary financial goal will be to not screw it up by being a lazy idiot on the job.

Also want to be frugal so we can save money but I'm less worried about that, I managed to tamp down the wanton consumerism and gadget lust quite a bit in 2013.

Cicero posted:

Successfully negotiated slightly more money! Welp, guess I can check out now for the rest of the year. :v:

Cicero posted:

Was able to negotiate a bit more money and haven't gotten fired yet. Boom headshot!

Unfortunately we can't stay with my parents any longer, so starting very soon we'll have to pay Silicon Valley-level rent, which will hurt a bunch. Still should be able to save a lot, though.
Not only did I not get fired for being a lazy idiot, I had a solid performance review, got a 7k raise and a bonus worth 17% of my salary, and my boss said I looked on track for a promotion next year. Woo! :toot:

edit: oh yeah and while our rent is high relative to normal parts of the country, $1750/month is actually relatively cheap for the bay area now, so I guess that's a win?

slap me silly
Nov 1, 2009
Grimey Drawer

moana
Jun 18, 2005

one of the more intellectual satire communities on the web
gently caress yeah, Cicero!

..someone make a new thread for 2015. I haven't made goals yet or I would.

Devian666
Aug 20, 2008

Take some advice Chris.

Fun Shoe

kansas posted:

Wish I got it in on this in 2014. Looking forward to the 2015 thread!

I really didn't have any goals to set at the start of the year. I had to figure out where the hell I was going and what I wanted to do. My business performance picked up through the year via training a staff member then I decided to make a heap of sweeping changes so any goals would have been thrown away for better goals.

No goals -> buying my first house -> now trying to reinstate the passive income that I'm missing from the deposit and my cash being absorbed by my revolving credit account.

I think I'll set a simple goal for next year that does not restrict the path to achieve it.

ntan1
Apr 29, 2009

sempai noticed me

Cicero posted:

Not only did I not get fired for being a lazy idiot, I had a solid performance review, got a 7k raise and a bonus worth 17% of my salary, and my boss said I looked on track for a promotion next year. Woo! :toot:

Have you learned how to funnel money into retirement through After Tax 401k to Roth yet?

Tyris Flare
Jun 6, 2009

Tyris Flare posted:

I'm fairly new to having a decent income, the husband and I have 3 kids and were a single income family until 2011 when I finally finished studying and landed a Good Job.

Having two wages was such a big change that for a while we kind of went nuts and wasted the second income buying stuff like brand name food and clothes that had never been worn before and then an xbox 360 and a ps3 and a secondhand car that was closer in age to our kids than to us.

That was fun for a bit, and then I realised that we needed to make some serious changes and start paying down debt and creating savings. Last year we tackled the credit cards; we had three with a combined balance of around $14,000 and have since paid off two cards, and owe $1200 on the remaining one.

My goal for 2014 is to pay off that $1200 as soon as possible and to stick to the budget that will see me to pay off my car loan by October 2015. I will also continue to save $700 a month and more importantly, not touch my savings account this year.

Thanks for the prompt to update!

- $1200 credit card was paid off in May, and destroyed.
- I'm on track to having my car loan paid off by August!
- My savings account balance is currently $8,420.51. Haven't touched it all year.

All credit goes to YNAB. I started using it in February, but it took me a while to get the hang of it. I did a full restart in May and it took six months to get one month buffered. We're now 3 months ahead and I can't tell you how great it feels to have Christmas and our summer holiday covered already!

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
^nice going man.

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

1. Get out of my house and move somewhere cheaper: I'm actually in the process of doing this.

2. Stop eating out during the work week: Once again in the process of doing this. Last week I only spent $5 bucks the whole week eating outside. My wife and I still like to get stuff on the weekends though but most of my over-spending comes from doing this during the week so I need to stop there first.

3. Pay off new medical debt: It's only $1200 so this will be easy.

4. Save.

holy poo poo I met my goal. :unsmith:

1. We moved into a much cheaper home in May. With the HOA factored in we're saving about $600 a month.
2. I think it's been about two months since I last ate out during work.
3. Medical debt is paid.
4. Met 401k matching, maxed our roths and we are now saving a lot more than we were before.

:woop:

Sephiroth_IRA fucked around with this message at 19:50 on Dec 14, 2014

tuyop
Sep 15, 2006

Fun Shoe

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

holy poo poo I met my goal. :unsmith:

1. We moved into a much cheaper home in May. With the HOA factored in we're saving about $600 a month.
2. I think it's been about two months since I last ate out during work.
3. Medical debt is paid.
4. Met 401k matching, maxed our roths and we are now saving a lot more than we were before.

:woop:

Well, you did start the thread that's almost totally about not eating out.

slap me silly
Nov 1, 2009
Grimey Drawer

loving awesome

spinst
Jul 14, 2012

One more paycheck to get, but update anyway!

This could be the year I finally make $50k. On track for $48.6k. So close!
Continue paying $100 extra on my car loan per month. Yup
By the end of 2014, I could be 6 months ahead on payments! 7.5 months ahead! :)
Continue contributing 10% pre-tax to my 401(a). Yup
Continue contributing $100 per month to my Roth IRA. Yup
Increase my emergency fund to $4200 from $1100. Emergency fund is at $5k. :)
If I move (very possible), do it without tapping into my emergency fund. Wasn't the move I expected, but I did move, and didn't use the e-fund.

Not bad!

slap me silly
Nov 1, 2009
Grimey Drawer

spinst posted:

Not bad! Super!

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010

tuyop posted:

Well, you did start the thread that's almost totally about not eating out.

Only took that thread and 7 months for me to do it too. :)

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost

Nocheez posted:

Thanks to this thread, I went ahead and changed my 401k matching down to the bare minimum and opened a Roth IRA and maxed it out for 2013 and 2014. It took all of about 10 minutes total.

I want to continue to save while my wife is in school and in 2 years we will be moving to a new home and starting a family. I guess we'll just need to stay the course and we'll be good.

Update:
The Good:
-My wife is doing awesome in grad school. She's been getting a 4.0 every semester since she went back to get her bachelor's.
-We continued to put $1800/month into our new home savings account, which is now just shy of 40k.
-Our combined income this year is likely to put us at the 85 percentile level.
-I start a new job at the end of January, which should be much less stressful.
-Healthcare at the new job has an out-of-pocket max of 500 once all the HSA money is spent. This will reduce our monthly costs for healthcare by ~$400 once everything is factored in.
-We're both on board with downsizing the amount of junk in our lives. This is an on-going process but is going well thus far.
-The wife just got hired on as a contractor in addition to her day job. It pays $50/hour, and she could possibly be hired in full-time once she finishes her masters and could be very lucrative.
-We are still debt-free, outside of our mortgage. It's possible we could pay off the house completely next year, with some strategic planning.
-We're ready to max out our Roth IRA contributions for 2015 in January.
-My 401k hit 6-figures this month!

The Not as Good:
-My new job pays ~$20k less than my current position, and I have to give up my company car.
-Next year's budget will be much tighter due to the above, so I will definitely have to start making sure I cook dinner more often and try to keep my wife from going insane from her total workload.
-The wife wants me to look for a second vehicle, as she does not really like riding in my Miata (which is crazy)
-We're inching closer to baby-making time, which is going to be a huge shock to our lifestyle.

All in all, life is going well. I'm looking forward to getting out of corporate America and starting in my new job. My wife is an amazing person and I'm lucky to have her, and I just hope she feels the same way about me. It's very possible that I could end up being a stay-at-home dad in a few years if she ends up getting a high-paying job.

slap me silly
Nov 1, 2009
Grimey Drawer
Sounds solid, man! You're gonna have to lose that Miata when the baby comes anyway, might as well roll with it :v:

spwrozek
Sep 4, 2006

Sail when it's windy

I quoted all my updates for reference (mostly for me). We still have half a month to go but I figure I can give a general update.

spwrozek posted:

1)Pay $35,000 in student loans. This is a bit tricky and will depend on my bonus and maybe my wife's bonus. (Ultimate goal of all paid off before I am 30, in 27 months, which is $70k currently)
2) Save $750 a month on top of 401k/Roth investment. This will happen for sure.

I am also curious how people with side income fund the time.

spwrozek posted:

Well three months in and here is how we are doing:

1)So far we have paid down $10200 on the student loans. Not counting the bonus I got we paid down $5808. That only puts us on a pace for about $28K leaving me $7K short of the goal. Boo on $1068 in interest paid though. I did get a nice raise and my wife is going to ask for one as well, plus she should get a bonus later this year. I think we can still make it just have to buckle down a bit and see how the next 3 months go.

2) So far we have saved $3908 but it is a bit misleading because the carry over from other categories is lumped in there. We should be at $2250 which is what we have if I run all the numbers out. So far so good.

I generally feel like we are doing well this year, hopefully it continues.

E: Forgot about my wife getting 2 'bonus checks' that are not part of our budget, so that will add about $3200 to the loans. Getting closer...

spwrozek posted:

Goal number 1 has become the only real goal. We decided that we have enough savings and that all our money should go into the loan repayment.

So student loans... We have paid $26,476 which results in a principle deduction of $24,599. Only $47,234 and 18 months on my goal and 22 months to the big ole 30.

spwrozek posted:

Been a pretty interesting quarter. My wife is now on a job location for the next 2 years (started June 1st) so we don't live together which makes things kind of crazy. She gets paid a bunch for living expenses but trying to break from our plans together to the plans apart makes it tough. Long story short probably spending too much money but making some good progress at getting back on track.

So working on the loan repayments we have brought our principle down $8,690 this quarter. Year to date debt principle reduction of $23,165*.

On the big ole student loan goal we have paid $32,323 which is a principle reduction of $29,816. Based on minimum that we pay a month we will end up $1,500 over our goal of $35,000. drat do I hate student loans.

*bought a car earlier this year and financed about $15,000 at 2%. We really couldn't be a one car family anymore with the new work setup.

We made the student loan goal!

Student loan payments = $38,093
Student loan principle reduction = $35,091

At the end of the month I will probably be making another $2500 payment (approximately) so those numbers should go up. The goal of finishing these before the wife is 30, in November, seems pretty doable. I think we are going to get about $4000 back in taxes (due to all the moving around and having a hard time figuring out what we were going to make) and I should be looking at about a $9000 after tax bonus in March.

Other random info:

Total debt beginning of the year = $339,044
Total debt projected end of the year = $308,000 (plus the extra payment I should make on the loans)

Current numbers on one of our favorite topics.... these will all go up as well.

Groceries for the year = $4,833
Eating out for the year = $4,227
Alcohol for the year = $1,756 (are we drunks??)

I also grossed over $100K for the first time, which I was excited about.

I will probably update once more with the year end numbers. I don't even want to think about next year due to some E/N crap that may or may not be happening. I will leave that for the next thread though...

Good Job to everyone else for working so hard to make so many of your goals. :cheers:

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Don't need a holster if you never stop shooting.

Not a Children posted:

Goals:
1. Put at least $10,000 into savings before the end of the year ($4,000 so far)
2. Max out ROTH IRA (DONE! Hopefully the market keeps playing nice)
3. Put at least $10,000 into my 401k (3,000 so far, currently putting in $650 a month and will be upping my contributions after I move)
4. Move by the end of the summer! Hunting out rentals never seemed so hard until I started looking for a place that I'd definitely be interested in staying for 3-4 years! The doubt and second-guessing myself will slowly kill me!

Results:

1. Success! I discovered through my use of YNAB that I was leaving a preposterously high figure in my checking, so now I've got an additional ~$12k in future down payment at least earning some interest!
2. Done, obv.
3. Will just BARELY clear this with my final paycheck of the year! I upped my contribution to $675/pay plus employer match. Next year I should be able to max it!
4. Done, with one caveat -- I think I'm overpaying by a few hundred for my (very nice, perfectly located) place, so I may end up moving out once my lease expires in March. Gonna do some hunting starting in January, hopefully I'll be able to nab something cheap that I can rent for the next 3 years.

Sundae
Dec 1, 2005
I'm going to be gone for most of December, so I'm going to check in now for the 4Q2014 update:

Sundae posted:

Goals for 2014:

- Double my side-job income from $41K to $80K minimum.
- Pay down the last of my own student loans by March. (This is an easy one.)
- Pay down half of my wife's student loans. (This would require approximately $50K available cash after accounting for obscene interest rates.)
- Either retain or lose my day job depending on which approach is more financially lucrative. (I have a severance agreement and could easily grow my side business if I wasn't stuck at work all the time, but I also make a hefty sum at day job, so it's a balancing act.)
- Do not under any circumstances have a child or buy a house.

#1 - Partial Failure: Estimated final revenue for side-job: $69,200. Did not double it this year, but I'm not going to complain about >50% YoY growth. :) Health problems stole about 5 months this year.
#2 - Success: Paid down all my remaining student loans in March.
#3 - Success: Paid down $52,000 of my wife's student loans.
#4 - Successish? I retained my day job and declined some offers that were substantially less than what I currently make.
#5 - Success: No kids, no house, no problem.

All in all, this was a mostly successful year. One of my goals was open-ended (the job thing) and the other was a failure due to poor health interfering with the side job. However, student loan debt reduction was a major success this year, so I can't really complain. Hopefully I have no major health setbacks next year, and I can work on doubling the income yet again on the side-job. :)

Rick Rickshaw
Feb 21, 2007

I am not disappointed I lost the PGA Championship. Nope, I am not.
I didn't set any specific goals this year, but I wanted to join in on the end of year look-back. I like to focus on my eating out / drinking out, because I feel that's one of my biggest strengths compared to what other people spend, as I've been working on improving these habits for years, and I already started from a good spot.

Despite this, I still managed to spend $191 on Fast Food (this includes pizza orders), $273 on Restaurants, $126 on Work Food (fast food bought at work, typically) and $1,476 on Alcohol & Bars.

I'd say $300 of the alcohol budget was spent on booze that I still have stockpiled, as well as getting geared up for brewing beer at home, which will save money over the long run. Also, $300-400 was spent at bars downtown, which for the most part wouldn't have been spent if I weren't single.

But even factoring in those things, how all this poo poo adds up is amazing, even for someone who doesn't spend a lot. $2,066 is almost 5% of my net income (net of taxes, pension). I wouldn't want to know how much someone who goes out every weekend and eats out all the time spends - I guess that's why our BFC general thread contains "Don't eat out today" in the title.

Rick Rickshaw fucked around with this message at 17:21 on Dec 15, 2014

DJCobol
May 16, 2003

CALL OF DUTY! :rock:
Grimey Drawer

DJCobol posted:

Max out my Roth IRA (automatic paycheck deductions already set to do this).
Max out my HSA contribution for the year so I can switch back to a better healthcare plan next year.
Get my "oh poo poo" fund back up to an even $20k.
Up my 401(k) contributions from 8% to 10%.

Max out Roth - Done after this last paycheck.
Max out HSA contribution - $1k to go, not sure I'll make it. There is enough in there to cover my max out of pocket for medical expenses, and another $1500 to cover some dental work that I need next year.
"Oh poo poo" fund to $20k - about $2k off right now. A job change earlier this year meant I lost the company car I had, and I had to buy a used car or else I'd be way over this.
Up my 401(k) contributions to 10% - Did this in June when my job changed.

ZentraediElite
Oct 22, 2002

Wanted to give a heads up as to my status before the end of the year here...

* Create a budget and stick to it FAILED
We didn't really get around to this. My wife and I have been in the process of consolidating our bank accounts and finances, so this fell to the backburner a little bit. We play it very conservative though, putting 15% and 10% into our 401(k)s, respectively. This is a goal for us next year, especially considering I got YNAB on the Steam sale and never really used it. :smugdog:

* Open a Roth IRA and max it out PASSED
This has been going pretty well, I've been throwing $500/mo into it, with the intent of filling out the 2014 contribution by tax day.

* Pay off the remainder of my auto loan PASSED, kinda
Life without a car payment was sweet while it lasted! My wife's car started breaking down shortly after we paid off my car. We were able to sell it to a family friend who needed a beater, and took out a loan on a new Subaru. We really wanted to buy used but there weren't many in our area. We put enough of a downpayment on it that the monthly rate is affordable, and we will have it paid off in less than two years. We intend to keep the car until it dies, so I didn't feel out of sorts buying new vs. used.

My Rhythmic Crotch
Jan 13, 2011

My Rhythmic Crotch posted:

- Figure out how to rollover my 401k from my old job. It's through Great West and I can't even log into their website.
- State of Oklahoma owes me $9k which I have yet to see
- My 2013 taxes are going to be a clusterfuck. Probably going to hire someone to figure it out.
- I have a large amount in a foreign account that is just sitting there, doing nothing. I need to get it here and invest it or something.
- I have some money in my scottrade account that has been sitting idle for like, 5 years. I need to do something productive with it.
- Start business
All of my poo poo is done. Don't ban me

slap me silly
Nov 1, 2009
Grimey Drawer
Congrats!!

pancaek
Feb 6, 2004

sup fellaz

pancaek posted:

1: Buy a home.
(1.5: Don't get foreclosed on.)
2: Get all of my poo poo together as far as wills/trusts/insurance are concerned for myself and my family.
3: Save up so that in 2015 I can go to Iceland, see Aurora Borealis, party with Björk, and eat fermented shark bits.

2014 has been a lovely year but at least my finances are in order.

1 & 1.5? Turns out the bay area real estate market is way more competitive than anticipated. I'd have better luck buying a unicorn than a home here.

As for 2 and 3, I've already informed my boss that Iceland is on the docket for 2015, and names have officially been assigned to my life insurance if it ever needs to be paid out.

So- 2 of 3, not bad.

slap me silly
Nov 1, 2009
Grimey Drawer
Well good. Sorry it has been a poo poo year otherwise. You can keep your loving shark bits.

Cicero
Dec 17, 2003

Jumpjet, melta, jumpjet. Repeat for ten minutes or until victory is assured.
The contrast between this thread and the latter half of the E/N 2014 Accomplishments thread is pretty stark.

tuyop
Sep 15, 2006

Fun Shoe

Cicero posted:

The contrast between this thread and the latter half of the E/N 2014 Accomplishments thread is pretty stark.

In what ways?

MrKatharsis
Nov 29, 2003

feel the bern
We're rich but they're happy.

moana
Jun 18, 2005

one of the more intellectual satire communities on the web
they're all quitting weed and we're smoking BASIL errday

posh spaz
Jul 25, 2014

Cicero posted:

The true gentleman is the man whose conduct proceeds from good will and an acute sense of propriety, and whose self‑control is equal to all emergencies; who does not make the poor man conscious of his poverty, the obscure man of his obscurity, or any man of his inferiority or deformity; who is himself humbled if necessity compels him to humble another; who does not flatter wealth, cringe before power, or boast of his own possessions or achievements; who speaks with frankness but always with sincerity and sympathy; whose deed follows his word; who thinks of the rights and feelings of others, rather than his own; and who appears well in any company, a man with whom honor is sacred and virtue safe.

slap me silly
Nov 1, 2009
Grimey Drawer

moana posted:

they're all quitting weed and we're smoking BASIL errday

At $WeDontTalkAboutItHere per gram, that's a solid financial decision!

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010

Cicero posted:

I managed to make prolonged eye contact with a girl. :unsmith: I think I scared her away but it's still progress.

Sephiroth_IRA fucked around with this message at 19:51 on Dec 22, 2014

slap me silly
Nov 1, 2009
Grimey Drawer
All right! The deadline has past. Happy new year, and all praise to just a hair more than half of the goal-makers in this thread (24 out of 47).

:) People with exemplary goal-tracking behavior :)
ZentraediElite
Claverjoe
OneWhoKnows
Cicero
100 HOGS AGREE
moana
Sundae
spinst
spwrozek
Immanentized
Nail Rat
GAYS FOR DAYS
semicolonsrock
Totally TWISTED
Rudager
tuyop
Butt Wizard
TouchyMcFeely
Tyris Flare
Sephiroth_IRA
Nocheez
Not a Children
My Rhythmic Crotch
pancaek
DJCobol

:( People who made the baby supply side jesus cry :(
Puffin Stuff
Betazoid
0zxy
liquidfire
TwoQuestions
Evil Robot
KaLogain
corkskroo
Lead out in cuffs
Bojanglesworth
GobiasIndustries
The Agent
nnnotime
Harry
dvision
nyerf
ASIC v Danny Bro
Lelorox
FizFashizzle
Hip Hoptimus Prime
AmazingK
Golluk

slap me silly fucked around with this message at 18:55 on Jan 3, 2015

slap me silly
Nov 1, 2009
Grimey Drawer
Awards and punishments in the former of avatar changes may be dealt out randomly and/or to people who ask for them!

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost

slap me silly posted:

Awards and punishments in the former of avatar changes may be dealt out randomly and/or to people who ask for them!

Mine could use refreshing.

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
Please use mine on one of the big jerks who didn't update their poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Totally TWISTED posted:

One month to go and we are at $630 left on the credit card.
Paid this off with unexpected xmas gift money, I also put my last work commission check into paying off a $1K student loan. Working this week/end on planning goals for 2015.

Also working on an avatar change request if slap me silly will be so kind.

• Locked thread