Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

kannonfodder posted:

Right, because females cum up a dudes dick, and he has a baby in his balls. Kinda like a seahorse.

Also, males don't have nipples, there is no clitoris which is a reflex of the penis and the appendix is a brilliant bodypart.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.

"That ain't pee... that's squirt!"

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

beato posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLRE6c6ntrg

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Lab Made Bucky Balls. :haw:

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

beato posted:

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice
those bitches is just peeing

mrkillboy
May 13, 2003

"Something witty."

mrkillboy has a new favorite as of 01:43 on Dec 14, 2014

Modern Day Hercules
Apr 26, 2008

Tasoth posted:

They also have a similar hunting style where they both run down prey. The difference is wolves use a pack to allow them to run an animal to exhaustion with out the wolves tiring themselves excessively and cheetahs have a span of time they can run before they overheat and die. Nature is wonderful.

That is also how people hunt (if you take away their guns and poo poo). Our niche is that we can't run all that fast, but we can pretty much run forever (if we're in proper shape) so we just chase things until they loving die on their own. It's like being chased by Michael Myers except at the end you overheat and die instead of being stabbed.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Modern Day Hercules posted:

That is also how people hunt (if you take away their guns and poo poo). Our niche is that we can't run all that fast, but we can pretty much run forever (if we're in proper shape) so we just chase things until they loving die on their own. It's like being chased by Michael Myers except at the end you overheat and die instead of being stabbed.

Our niche is that we naturally make tools to help us survive. Those loving lions and hyenas kept trying to eat us while we were trying to eat termites. Then after we got run up a tree one of our ancestors got the bright idea to try and clonk the predator that was waiting under the tree with a club. We are tied to tools, taking that from us is like declawing a tiger.

Modern Day Hercules
Apr 26, 2008

Hihohe posted:

Our niche is that we naturally make tools to help us survive. Those loving lions and hyenas kept trying to eat us while we were trying to eat termites. Then after we got run up a tree one of our ancestors got the bright idea to try and clonk the predator that was waiting under the tree with a club. We are tied to tools, taking that from us is like declawing a tiger.

Nope. We were already hunters before we had tools. Tools just made us better at it. Even after we started making sharp things that can be thrown/thrust into another animal, we still hunted like that for a while (a while meaning literally to almost present day).

Modern Day Hercules has a new favorite as of 02:25 on Dec 14, 2014

Birb Katter
Sep 18, 2010

BOATS STOPPED
CARBON TAX AXED
TURNBULL AS PM
LIBERALS WILL BE RE-ELECTED IN A LANDSLIDE

Hihohe posted:

Persistence hunting is how we got to be smart enough to make tools. Tools just make us fat.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Nope. We were already hunters before we had tools. Tools just made us better at it. Even after we started making sharp things that can be thrown/thrust into another animal, we still hunted like that for a while (a while meaning literally to almost present day).

Not even almost. There are people in Africa who still practice persistence hunting.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Eh, I dont believe that. Looking at other apes makes me think tools came first then the upright posture. Chimps and orangutans all have simple tools. End the derail and give me an article to read.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Hihohe posted:

Eh, I dont believe that. Looking at other apes makes me think tools came first then the upright posture. Chimps and orangutans all have simple tools. End the derail and give me an article to read.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=826HMLoiE_o

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persistence_hunting

vvvvvv lol caught your prey

Hogge Wild has a new favorite as of 03:11 on Dec 14, 2014

Je suis fatigue
May 5, 2009

Amazing! It's a double J.O.!

Hihohe posted:

http://youtu.be/826HMLoiE_o

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Hihohe posted:

you're an idiot, google it yourself

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Wow, lot's of new posts in the Funny Pictures Thread, must have been a great pic---

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Chard posted:

you're an idiot, google it yourself

Why Google when nerds do it for me
:clint:

Doctor Bishop
Oct 22, 2013

To understand what happened at the diner, we use Mr. Papaya. This is upsetting because he is the friendliest of fruits.
PYF Funny Pictures Part XIV: Mostly Just Arguments Over Animals Now

theSpokeyDokey
Jul 19, 2005

Doctor Bishop posted:

PYF Funny Pictures Part XIV: You're an Idiot. Go Google Yourself.

fixed.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

More like PYF Funny Pictures Part XIV: Mostly Just Arguments Over Animals and Female Ejaculation Now

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

PYF Funny Pictures: Cougar Squirt Extravaganza XIV, Now With Courtney Coxxx!

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

FactsAreUseless posted:

PYF Funny Pictures: Cougar Squirt Extravaganza XIV, Now With Courtney Coxxx Love!

FTFY

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Mor like Tyrannosaurus :pervert:

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010

a kitten posted:

I had this flyer once! I thought I would never stop laughing.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

a kitten posted:

I can kind of see the logic behind sodomy obsessed killer dinosaurs, but how are they Satanists? That's just faulty reasoning. Also lumping all dinosaurs together as a single species is hilariously wrong.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

According to twitter, the art comes from a Spanish museum called Jurassic Museum of Asturias.

With bonus skeleton action.

ol qwerty bastard
Dec 13, 2005

If you want something done, do it yourself!
It also inspired this, presumably:

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

a kitten posted:

According to twitter, the art comes from a Spanish museum called Jurassic Museum of Asturias.

With bonus skeleton action.

More like Inside-your-arse-ic. Har. Har.

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

Street art in Ann Arbor. http://imgur.com/a/rZXdI

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX

BonHair posted:

Also, males don't have nipples, there is no clitoris which is a reflex of the penis and the appendix is a brilliant bodypart.

wow you sure know your stuff!

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

That's cool as poo poo.

slinkimalinki
Jan 17, 2010

beato posted:

Isn't squirting just excessive vaginal fluids getting squirted out when she clenches her muscles during climax? Just because some women are way wetter than others doesn't mean they're incontinent.

The preponderance of medical evidence is that it's pee. Or at least chemically identical to pee. I mean there's some talk of the skene's gland, but less evidence on that side.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Just read the bloody wikipedia page already.

Also, a funny picture:
http://i.imgur.com/eUUVEi2l.jpg

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Paladinus posted:

Just read the bloody :shlick:ipedia page already.

Fixed for you

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.
I got this ad on my FaceBook feed after a friend of mine posted an article slamming Guy Fieri:

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Only one of the women in this picture is a real human, can you guess which?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Paladinus posted:

Just read the bloody wikipedia page already.

Also, a funny picture:
http://i.imgur.com/eUUVEi2l.jpg

So that's where baby dolls come from.

Mayostard
Apr 21, 2007

In the Chamber of Understanding

DrBouvenstein posted:

I got this ad on my FaceBook feed after a friend of mine posted an article slamming Guy Fieri:

...and your point is?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mephiston
Mar 10, 2006

Guy Fieri publicist spotted?

• Locked thread