Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

do not act startled or aggressive when women do this as they may become alarmed and detach their tail as a defensive mechanism

wtf do you know anything about the female anatomy at all?

women's tails don't detach.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EB Nulshit
Apr 12, 2014

It was more disappointing (and surprising) when I found that even most of Manhattan isn't like Times Square.

bonvivant posted:

the best part of the womans thread was how they jokingly said 'post your dick' to guys who came in obviously not wanting that to happen and like 5 dudes posted pictures of their dicks

post their dicks

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

Cnut the Great posted:

wtf do you know anything about the female anatomy at all?

women's tails don't detach.

they'r ejust buttplugs

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

bonvivant posted:

the best part of the womans thread was how they jokingly said 'post your dick' to guys who came in obviously not wanting that to happen and like 5 dudes posted pictures of their dicks
speak for yourslef

Plafop
Oct 11, 2012

by Ralp
*bangs silverware on table*
Post. The. Dicks.
Post. The. Dicks.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
plafop finally gettin the hang of posting itt

EB Nulshit
Apr 12, 2014

It was more disappointing (and surprising) when I found that even most of Manhattan isn't like Times Square.

Plafop posted:

*bangs silverware on table*
Post. The. Dicks.
Post. The. Dicks.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
I'm pretty sure that hellthread has a significantly higher percentage of women posters than ladythred did at the end

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

any dude who sends me his dick pic i put as his contact pic on my phone

got exes, drunk friends, dicks i never even touched in all their spongy thumbnailed splendor

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
i also keep a small gallery of dicks

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
*I scroll through my contact list, image after image of erect phallus, in full glory, captured in that strongest moment of sexual energy, when the male fluffs out his plummage in an attempt to woo a mate. My phone clatters to the floor as my muscles tense, and back arches- I lift my snout to the sky and howl from the depths of my being.*

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

have to keep them corralled on the contact list or they wander off and piss and install poker apps

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
Whoa just flew in from the hellthread and boy are my boobs tired

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
women rapidly propel themselves thru the water by funneling it into their valves and expelling it thru an opening at the base of their shell. they use their flat bills to dig up sand and forage for shellfish on the seafloor. a woman can consume her weight in shellfish over the course of a day. if threatened by a predator they will retreat into their shell and expel a viscous, inky mucus that distracts predators

Plafop
Oct 11, 2012

by Ralp

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

women rapidly propel themselves thru the water by funneling it into their valves and expelling it thru an opening at the base of their shell. they use their flat bills to dig up sand and forage for shellfish on the seafloor. a woman can consume her weight in shellfish over the course of a day. if threatened by a predator they will retreat into their shell and expel a viscous, inky mucus that distracts predators

Still less disgusting than an actual vagina.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Plafop posted:

women use an ovipositor extruded from their abdomen to inject eggs and a paralyzing venom into prey. during this process pheromones are released which will attract a man to the helpless fish. the man eats the fish and fertilizes the egg sac in its digestive system, giving birth in a few days

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
cloaca

dirtymurphy24
Nov 30, 2014

The doctor is in.

Plafop posted:

Right? It's like this sloppy rear end in a top hat that bleeds periodically. Eww.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
I was fine with the dicks

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
hell, who doesnt maintain a thoughtfully curated dickpic folder or two

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

I was fine with the dicks
where are you former 80s leg warmer babe feisty caustic lawyer poster

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
i liked the .gif someone posted of a guy spinning around with his dick in a girl like a helicopter :pipe:

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

hi I've been looking for the right thread to tell you your av is real cute

dirtymurphy24
Nov 30, 2014

The doctor is in.

Sitting Here posted:

hi I've been looking for the right thread to tell you your av is real cute

I agree 100%. It's adorable.

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
:kimchi:

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
I remember posting funny stuff in a bad thread with you a long time ago Sitting Here

And It Was Good

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

Prodigal T-REX posted:

I remember posting funny stuff in a bad thread with you a long time ago Sitting Here

And It Was Good

Oh I'm glad you remembered it makes me feel a lot less weird for having printouts of those posts covering my walls

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
hope I don't sound like too much of a beta male here but you ladies are some of the best posters we have around here, please keep it up

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

gnarlyhotep posted:

hope I don't sound like too much of a beta male here but you ladies are some of the best posters we have around here, please keep it up

im gay cuck!!!!

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
real talk though thanks dude :)

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

im gay cuck!!!!

cucked again :(

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
Oh no I've cucked my beta!!

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

Sitting Here posted:

Oh I'm glad you remembered it makes me feel a lot less weird for having printouts of those posts covering my walls

*I lean heavily into the side of my bookcase. It shudders and with a click, slides along the wall. A corkboard with hundreds of paper snippets stapled upon it hangs, the sheets connected haphazardly with lines of yarn.*

"I thought you might say that... in fact I thought of a lot of things you might say..."

Weird BIAS
Jul 5, 2007

so... guess that's it, huh? just... don't say i didn't warn you.
This will end in tragedy.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Weird BIAS posted:

This will end in tragedy.

but until then we'll have fun

why be defeatist

Weird BIAS
Jul 5, 2007

We're all going to go ustinct so might as well have fun til then.

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
I believe in this thread
I believe in women
I believe in us

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Weird BIAS posted:

We're all going to go ustinct so might as well have fun til then.

is this some subtle way of telling me I stink

I am a guy and kinda oblivious to these things

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

Prodigal T-REX posted:

*I lean heavily into the side of my bookcase. It shudders and with a click, slides along the wall. A corkboard with hundreds of paper snippets stapled upon it hangs, the sheets connected haphazardly with lines of yarn.*

"I thought you might say that... in fact I thought of a lot of things you might say..."

I'll bet you know exactly what I'm gonna post in this post :3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weird BIAS
Jul 5, 2007

gnarlyhotep posted:

is this some subtle way of telling me I stink

I am a guy and kinda oblivious to these things

Naw you're cool, just making manga references.

As a guy I feel awkward posting in this thread and YET Women own. What a dilemma!

• Locked thread