Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Cardboard Box posted:

please enjoy this picture of john cena dancing to gangnam style alone and in a suit

How is it that someone with the amount of money Cena has is wearing a suit that fits so poorly. Usually enormous dudes wearing suits look like they're about the bust out of the seams; Cena looks like he borrowed his dad's suit for prom night.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

Memento posted:

How is it that someone with the amount of money Cena has is wearing a suit that fits so poorly. Usually enormous dudes wearing suits look like they're about the bust out of the seams; Cena looks like he borrowed his dad's suit for prom night.

You answered your own question. You don't get rich by buying expensive suits, son.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
John Cena will die one day. And on that day, he will be buired wearing a t-shirt, jorts and hi-top sneakers.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Cardboard Box posted:

please enjoy this picture of john cena dancing to gangnam style alone and in a suit

He looks dead inside. :(

John Mirra
Dec 18, 2005

Cardboard Box posted:

The saddest clown....

your friend sk
Dec 10, 2005

(ヤイケス!)

Gonz posted:

John Cena will die one day

please don't troll me

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"

sk posted:

please don't troll me

Well, I mean, yeah, he'll die one day. But there's no guarantee he'll stay dead like a normal person.

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

Gonz posted:

John Cena will dye one day...

Already happened.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Memento posted:

You saying this man doesn't know how to rock a suit?

There's no way this didn't come from the closet of Michael Hayes.

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Cena wears a suit like Tommy Wiseau.

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

Memento posted:

Cena looks like he borrowed his dad's suit for prom night.
IIRC, this was at the Bellas' high school reunion that he and Bryan went to.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Perigryn posted:

IIRC, this was at the Bellas' high school reunion that he and Bryan went to.

Unless he has a whole closet of identical, ill-fitting suits I think he wore that same one to the Hall of Fame this year.

e: a GIS on 'John Cena Suit' suggests that he may, in fact, have a closet full of ill-fitting suits.

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

if i got to wore jean shorts and a t-shirt with my own name on it every day to work i wouldn't give a poo poo about how my suits fit either

xdrquinnx
May 5, 2002

flashy_mcflash posted:

Unless he has a whole closet of identical, ill-fitting suits I think he wore that same one to the Hall of Fame this year.

e: a GIS on 'John Cena Suit' suggests that he may, in fact, have a closet full of ill-fitting suits.

I don't know, this looks pretty slick. If you squint, you can almost make out the vague form of a human body in that suit.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

xdrquinnx fucked around with this message at 16:00 on Dec 16, 2014

ZixTheYeti
Jul 12, 2005

Hellarious!

xdrquinnx posted:

I don't know, this looks pretty slick:

I don't know. He's giving me a strong Mugsy vibe in that photo.

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

Humans disgust me. Vile creatures.

Gavok posted:

Glad he got the role of Gabby Jay in the Super Punch-Out movie.

Yay!

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

I only pray, Heaven knows when to lift you out

xdrquinnx posted:

I don't know, this looks pretty slick. If you squint, you can almost make out the vague form of a human body in that suit.

Some people just look better in suits than others

Pseudophile
Dec 25, 2007

Cardboard Box posted:

He's clearly doing the dinosaur. Nobody else got on the floor because John Cena is a terrible friend.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

crime fighting hog posted:

Some people just look better in suits than others

Good looking people look good in suits and bad looking people look better, so long as they take the time to get the drat thing fit.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
Most wrestlers look good in suits. Punk was wrong

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Hi, my shabby suit matches my goatee and haircut. Ask me about my half-windsor knot.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Even this suit on Andre is cut better than Cena's. Come to think of it, maybe Vince gave all of Andre's suits to Cena which explains a lot.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
Cena probably buys suits off the rack, which is going to look like utter garbage on a guy with his ridiculous proportions.

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747

xdrquinnx posted:

LOOK HOW MASSIVE HIS TROUSERS ARE ON HIM!

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

ICHIBAHN posted:

LOOK HOW MASSIVE HIS TROUSERS ARE ON HIM!

Looks like he borrowed it from the big show.

Umbra Dubium
Nov 23, 2007

The British Empire was built on cups of tea, and if you think I'm going into battle without one, you're sorely mistaken!

He's probably still got his jorts on underneath.

Viper_3000
Apr 26, 2005

I could give a shit about all that.

Umbra Dubium posted:

He's probably still got his jorts on underneath.

Always gotta have your gear on ya kid. Never know when someone's gonna give you a chance to work.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

All men look good in a properly-fitting suit. That's the whole point. The "properly-fitting" part is what's key, and Cena *might* be able to use something off the rack with some pretty significant tailoring or even a made to measure suit, but in all reality, he's probably one of the few men who would legitimately need a bespoke suit.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Cena tries to make appointments to get his suits fixed, but the tailors just can't see him.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

sk posted:

please don't troll me

Isn't it about time you update your redtext?

Germ Incubator
Nov 4, 2009

*Cowboy Shit*
Wrestlers in suits

and the boss lady

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

I think i bought my civic from Harley Race

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
I can name most these wrestlers but some are stumping me because of their young age or picture quality.

CHaKKaWaKka
Aug 6, 2001

I've chosen my next victim. Cry tears of joy it's not you!

Wrestlers in suit. +Iizuka

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

RacistGuidingLight posted:

Hi, my shabby suit matches my goatee and haircut. Ask me about my half-windsor knot.

Appropriate for the promotion.

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

Appropriate for the promotion.

The half-windsor is the official uniform knot of ARE TROOPS so I'm pretty sure it is good enough for a greasy hipster.

I wish I could find pictures to illustrate, but any suit coat HHH might have worn in the late 90's was a comically huge combination of OTR and old, baggy "european style" of men's suits.

His suits fit slightly better when Evolution first started being a thing, but it's kind of amusing to see everyone in humongous suits except Flair, who obviously has the finest tailors.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

CHaKKaWaKka posted:

Wrestlers in suit. +Iizuka

What about the one guy NOT in a suit? You know, the weird flexing guy far behind Nakamura?

SaberToothedPie
Dec 24, 2012

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frolf:

he knows...

Davros1 posted:

What about the one guy NOT in a suit? You know, the weird flexing guy far behind Nakamura?

That's Iizuka, the metal fingers guy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nut Bunnies
May 24, 2005

Fun Shoe