Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

DurosKlav posted:

I wanted Natalie to win but I was hoping she would win by winning that final immunity not by Jaclyn and Missy being complete morons.

Eh, it's kind of fitting.

And honestly, I think at this stage we have to give Natalie some credit for playing these people. She may not be Boston Rob, Parvati, or Kim Spradlin but she's somehow managing to get these people to look past their better instincts and legitimate grievances every drat time. That can't all be luck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Synrax
Nov 19, 2005
Indeed
Keith winning would have been hilarious. Best outcome.

Otteration
Jan 4, 2014

I CAN'T SAY PRESIDENT DONALD JOHN TRUMP'S NAME BECAUSE HE'S LIKE THAT GUY FROM HARRY POTTER AND I'M AFRAID I'LL SUMMON HIM. DONALD JOHN TRUMP. YOUR FAVORITE PRESIDENT.
OUR 47TH PRESIDENT AFTER THE ONE WHO SHOWERS WITH HIS DAUGHTER DIES
Grimey Drawer
Girlpower.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

They do appear to be considering that Natalie might be a threat so they're not as dumb as One Worlders.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

Fast Luck posted:

I didn't expect any of what happened tonight and I think this season just got a lot better.

Yeah I was kind of worried by the meandering pace of the first hour but once it got to the tribal council the episode really took off.

And now the inevitable Natalie coronation will be a nice conclusion to the season!

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

I hated the TWINNIES on TAR but credit where credit is due... Nat deserves this win.

That said, with this bonehead cast it may not be an automatic.
It should be but who the gently caress knows anymore.

Nexal
Apr 21, 2010

Moby - Extreme ways
It's quite something to think that the other twin wins the game while the other is first one voted out.

Joose Caboose
Apr 17, 2013
So 6-1-1 final? (Muffin and Jax getting loved one votes)

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

"As a rule, I never touch anything more sophisticated and delicate than myself."

Nexal posted:

It's quite something to think that the other twin wins the game while the other is first one voted out.

A season bookended by Twinnies! :aaa:

Joose Caboose posted:

That sounds like a lock to me!

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

Nexal posted:

The second Natalie started doing well, I had this stuck in my head with Christian replaced by Natalie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbQd-nEMGEo

Unmerciful
Sep 14, 2008

Yes Missy, being divorced 3 times really means you know how to talk to men

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Well Missy and Jaclyn each have a vote going into it. The question is how much did John and Baylor talk up their loved ones to the rest of the jury...

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

UltimoDragonQuest posted:

They do appear to be considering that Natalie might be a threat so they're not as dumb as One Worlders.

I will forever remember Jaclyn as the smartest dumb playeR in Survivor history. Her instincts are always on point and she always considers the right move. But she consistently just ignored it and did the dumb thing.

Also, she's very pretty. And a massive brat.

Bush Did Outer Heaven
Jan 18, 2005

The Sweetest Payne
This is like some sort of natural experiment in Survivor. Two people, genetically the same, one wins and the other is the first person voted out.

e: oh god jaclyn is gonna cry at final tribal.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Jaclyn might be worth bringing back as a single player.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

It's a good thing they don't make them do the Hike of The Fallen... it would take Muffin 4 days to complete it.

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

"As a rule, I never touch anything more sophisticated and delicate than myself."
That has to be one of the shortest final days we've ever had.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Joose Caboose posted:

I think Nat should be able to win Jeremy, Josh, and Reed over but I have no idea what Keith, Wes, and Alec will do.

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

Is this the first female final three since the Black Widow Brigade?

Joose Caboose
Apr 17, 2013
Season MVP is Alecface

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Robnoxious posted:

It's a good thing they don't make them do the Hike of The Fallen... it would take Muffin 4 days to complete it.
We missed out on one last clip of Keith spitting. :(

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Alec is a true mouth breather 'eh?

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe
Alec always looks like he just had a big bong hit.

Recursive
Jul 15, 2006

... but then again, who does?
Jaclyn's sob story is tiresome.

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

I'm something of a fucking idiot myself
Alec, you are the biggest mouthbreather.

Otteration
Jan 4, 2014

I CAN'T SAY PRESIDENT DONALD JOHN TRUMP'S NAME BECAUSE HE'S LIKE THAT GUY FROM HARRY POTTER AND I'M AFRAID I'LL SUMMON HIM. DONALD JOHN TRUMP. YOUR FAVORITE PRESIDENT.
OUR 47TH PRESIDENT AFTER THE ONE WHO SHOWERS WITH HIS DAUGHTER DIES
Grimey Drawer
Nat gets final speech!

Jato
Dec 21, 2009

Every time they show Alec I just start giggling like a small child.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

UltimoDragonQuest posted:

Jaclyn might be worth bringing back as a single player.

I mean, I won't scream if she comes back but I don't think there's a lot there. She has the instincts but she didn't follow through even there when Jon wasn't there to talk her out of it and Missy seemed to be all for it. She just seems to lack any real self confidence and certainty in her instincts.

I mean, I guess if she comes out of this saying "I should have followed my instincts and not listened to others" then I'd be ok with seeing her again.

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe

Joose Caboose posted:

I hope so.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Jaclyn has that pageant girl speech experience. Would come in handy if she was next to a worse player, I imagine

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Recursive posted:

MY UTERUS!

edit: Awww gently caress, Nat stitched it all up by saying the other two dummies hosed up the last Tribal.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Nat: "Dumbasses should have voted me out."

She's the winner in my heart if nothing else.

Recursive posted:

I'm pretty sure she brought it up twice in that final speech. Open and close.

Wee Bairns
Feb 10, 2004

Jack Tripper's wingman.

Great speech, Nat!

I can taste my pool winnings!!

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

I have a feeling Jaclyn brings that story out all the time whenever she needs some attention, so every few minutes.

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

Did Jaclyn even explain why she should be voted sole survivor?

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Robnoxious posted:

MY UTERUS!
Would be great if one of the other finalist had a life threatening illness to trump.

Nexal
Apr 21, 2010

Moby - Extreme ways
"Do not take Stelara if you are allergic to Stelara." Thank you for informing me this valuable piece of information.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Lone Goat posted:

She won immunity all by herself without Jon and adoption is expensive.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Lone Goat posted:

Can't have babbies.

She'll even bring it up when applying for a bank loan.

"Babbies... no can have... loan me monies plz kthxbai."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

DurosKlav posted:

I have a feeling Jaclyn brings that story out all the time whenever she needs some attention, so every few minutes.

That long, huh?

• Locked thread