Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

The portrait for the new Jericho legendary is TLC levels of awful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

IcePhoenix posted:

The portrait for the new Jericho legendary is TLC levels of awful.

On the other hand the Ambrose one is hilarious

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Is there a wiki or something where I can see them without reinstalling that dreadful game?

Optimist with doubt
May 16, 2010

Scoop Lover

:vince:

he knows...
If only the game was available on devices that people could very quickly and easily take screenshots from and show you

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Optimist with doubt posted:

If only the game was available on devices that people could very quickly and easily take screenshots from and show you

Some people still do not know they can do this.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

KungFu Grip posted:

Some people still do not know they can do this.

sup. legit no clue for iOS

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT

Blasmeister posted:

Home and Sleep button at same time.

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

Blasmeister posted:

home + lock at the same time

MisterGBH
Dec 6, 2010

Eric Bischoff is full of shit
Has anybody else had a problem with the WCW DLC not working correctly? They dont show up in superstar threads, in the selection screen they are silhouettes and when you do choose them they have the boxer entrance and The Rocks music/tron...

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

projecthalaxy posted:

Is there a wiki or something where I can see them without reinstalling that dreadful game?

It's the one thing I want. Someone has to have a full catalog by now. Maybe some kind of cheat or hack

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

The best part of 2k15 is people streaming it and trying to break it. The new physics and collisions are absolutely hilarious.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

Liar Lyre posted:

The best part of 2k15 is people streaming it and trying to break it. The new physics and collisions are absolutely hilarious.

The best part of any WWE game is NewLegacyInc finding new ways to break it.

Nut Bunnies
May 24, 2005

Fun Shoe
I despised WWE 12 but the glitches were incredible

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khHX0H3Fa2Q
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMPyAsv28EY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htRMUMEtF0g
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnY9-R1sMXo

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real
Something amuses me that this is the version of Fit Finley they went with

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Astro7x posted:

Did he ever not look like a weirdo like this during his time in WCW, though? I remember him looking like this + a mustache in his early WCW days, but I can't remember how long he kept the jacket and mullet sans mustache.

Sevalar
Jul 10, 2009

HEY RADICAL LARRY HOW ABOUT A HAIRCUT

****MIC TO THE WILLY***
They probably face scanned him and thought 'urgh poo poo he had a moustache didn't he?' And left it as is.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Phenix Rising posted:

Did he ever not look like a weirdo like this during his time in WCW, though? I remember him looking like this + a mustache in his early WCW days, but I can't remember how long he kept the jacket and mullet sans mustache.

I think he looked a lot like how he did during his WWE run when he was feuding with Booker T and Chris Benoit over the TV Title (which is coincidentally the only memory I have of him in WCW other than punching Regal in the face), but I might be mistaken.

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Bought a year of EA Access to give the UFC game a go, it's installing still but it seems fun so far

e: I can't go Ronda Rousey and beat up Brock Lesnar boo

Valeyard fucked around with this message at 19:49 on Dec 18, 2014

DoctorDelaware
Mar 24, 2013
Got my first ever Survivor-tier card...and it's Layla. Since I already have two Legendary-Pro Divas, she does me no good until (a) I get a second one, or (b) this new mode they've been discussing comes out.

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you

DoctorDelaware posted:

Got my first ever Survivor-tier card...and it's Layla. Since I already have two Legendary-Pro Divas, she does me no good until (a) I get a second one, or (b) this new mode they've been discussing comes out.

Yeah I had the same thing happen to me... a Survivor Eva when I already have a Legend Pro Nikki.

I have gotten a couple more Survivor cards since then but I really need a Survivor Pro.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

My play has reduced to checking in once or twice a day. I don't have the time or patience to be around for the KotR playoffs and without working to make the Final Four at least it seems impossible to move up. One or twice a day I just grind for 30 minutes and feed them to my Super Rare cards and I wait until I stumble on another card.

The only Ultra Rare I have I got from that People's Champion Sting vs Hogan a couple of weeks ago. I guess I'll probably get another one from this although it looks like it will be a Ryback which I just rather feed to a wrestler card I don't hate. But I guess the only way I'm ever going to advance is to take the cards I'm dealt and grind.

Crummy game. I'm having more fun with Cooking Fever, and that game's stupid as hell.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Because it's not bad enough that you need four of them, the new mode in supercard is going to have diva tag matches. Source: I just noticed that my diva in exhibition has half a blue diamond.

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you

IcePhoenix posted:

Because it's not bad enough that you need four of them, the new mode in supercard is going to have diva tag matches. Source: I just noticed that my diva in exhibition has half a blue diamond.

Yeah I was wondering about that as well, I saw my diva had a diamond and wasn't sure if it was always there

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I literally have only gotten four different divas above Uncommon this entire time, including the Paige cards from the ladder. I'm all for using Divas more but then how about dropping some more decent Diva cards so I have the chance to get a Pro or pair people together as a tag team properly?

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

STAC Goat posted:

I literally have only gotten four different divas above Uncommon this entire time, including the Paige cards from the ladder. I'm all for using Divas more but then how about dropping some more decent Diva cards so I have the chance to get a Pro or pair people together as a tag team properly?

The cash shop is right there man. Just waiting to give you cards.

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

projecthalaxy posted:

The cash shop is right there man. Just waiting to give you cards.

The few guys I know who have used the cash shop don't use it for the pulls, just the auto refill energy thing for King of the Ring.

If you don't have the patience and/or interest to do well in KotR, just stop playing now because it will only get worse.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Fumaofthelake posted:

just stop playing now because it will only get worse.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

Fumaofthelake posted:

The few guys I know who have used the cash shop don't use it for the pulls, just the auto refill energy thing for King of the Ring.

If you don't have the patience and/or interest to do well in KotR, just stop playing now because it will only get worse.

Yeah the cash shop prices are kind of randomly thrown together, the only good value purchases are the KOTR 15%boosts and maybe the one shot energy refills. Everything else is so unlikely to give you something useful and crazy expensive on top of that.

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

I actually find this game to be extremely generous with high end drops compared to basically any other ftp game I've ever seen, but the gameplay is always gonna be fairly thin.

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Valeyard posted:

Bought a year of EA Access to give the UFC game a go, it's installing still but it seems fun so far

e: I can't go Ronda Rousey and beat up Brock Lesnar boo

Man anything on the ground seems really hard, it's really difficult to tell when your opponent is trying to power reverse their position, or move to a better position, or block your attempt to change position etc

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

Astro7x posted:

Looks like an Irish version of Hiroyoshi Tenzan in the game.

[Edit] I haven't really played SuperCard since the update that added winter effects to the cards and broke KOTR. I tried one time, but it's not the same. They'd only get me back if that Super Sized KOTR gives rewards like old KOTR used to.

Tl;dr bring back old KOTR.

harperdc fucked around with this message at 06:34 on Dec 21, 2014

JoeRules
Jul 11, 2001
For the folks who care, Grey Dog Software released World of MMA 4 earlier this month. The game engine is very similar, but there are a bunch of cool new features, and a lot of things that have been made WAY easier (CONTRACTS). If anyone has questions, I'm happy to answer, but they've posted a demo that allows you to play 3 months of the game, so see for yourself:

http://www.greydogsoftware.com/home.php

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Still no word on a PC version. This corrupt earth.

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

it's never gonna exist

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

I just got Fire Pro for Christmas and wanted to know how to get all those CAWs on it.

I'll google it in the meantime but i'd like to hear it from y'all.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

PUNKS DIET SODA posted:

I just got Fire Pro for Christmas and wanted to know how to get all those CAWs on it.

I'll google it in the meantime but i'd like to hear it from y'all.

ooo that reminds me, I gotta see if I can get that on my PS4.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

coconono posted:

ooo that reminds me, I gotta see if I can get that on my PS4.

I think it's PS3 only, which sucks since I plan on getting a PS4 with my bonus.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
Looks like they didn't bother to make road to glory mode in supercard winnable for people under legendary tier, lmao

tried a few +3 matches and lost nearly all of them at least 10-2 with some 12-0s because my mostly SR team was going against legendaries and survivors, then bit the bullet and did a +1 and the team was literally all commons

ridiculous

flatluigi fucked around with this message at 09:23 on Dec 25, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

Not really sure how they weight the fights, my team was survivor tier and fought vs mostly uncommons on +5 fights the first few rounds.

Manager support cards seem WAY more useful in road to glory than usual with the 12 different fights per round compared to the regular 3.