Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
will I later regret not putting effort into this poll?
Yes
No
View Results

• Locked thread
Gordon Shumway
Jan 21, 2008

DJCobol posted:

Give me more than 10 slots, and quit making me flip between 2 screens to see them all dammit!

Holy poo poo, this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fatty_McLumpkin
Sep 30, 2002

Oh I loooove going to the mooon ahaha ahhhahaaa

Spoon Man posted:

We only have people with time played as the active clan war roster with is just over half of the members. There's no easy way to quickly determine if people have recently played. The feature to show who the most active members were in the last clan war is broken in that it doesn't show name, but that wouldn't be all that helpful anyway since an active member could have been busy that weekend.

Wasnt the last clan war during Thanksgiving? That's why i wasn't on. That and I didn't even hear about it until it was too late. I'll def. be around for the next one.

whip
Apr 9, 2007

by Lowtax
Why not neon gun camo or something valid. Centurion outfit looks terrible.

DJCobol
May 16, 2003

CALL OF DUTY! :rock:
Grimey Drawer

Fatty_McLumpkin posted:

Wasnt the last clan war during Thanksgiving? That's why i wasn't on. That and I didn't even hear about it until it was too late. I'll def. be around for the next one.

No, it was the weekend after Thanksgiving.

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

Menschliches! Allzumenschliches!!

Wazzit posted:

Just found this video.

THE YOUTUBE COD COMMUNITY IS ALIVE AND WELL SON.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-zmhFNdrGU

lookin cute, feelin cute

Shannow
Aug 30, 2003

Frumious Bandersnatch

Gordon Shumway posted:

Holy poo poo, this.

Blops 2 gave you like 50 extra slots with the dlc, but you could only have one block of 10 ready at any given time, which made it pretty loving useless

FallinInTheBlak
Jan 20, 2013

Sarcastic. Sadistic. British.
:britain:
:wotwot:
Thank you for the 2 good games that felt like a 4 bar (I lapped 2 bombing runs and assault drones in the first game), too bad the host migrated in the next lobby and gave me a loving terrible connection wherein I spent nearly all of my time alive being spawn killed by guys who weren't on my screen yet. Then I lost connection to the host and just turned my console off. 41-5, 38-6 and then I started lagging everywhere and could barely get around a corner or move from my spawn point before being killed.

I was also in a game earlier for a few minutes (3ish) where a guy was in the laser killstreak for the entire duration. Has anyone else seen people with an infinite killstreak timer or was it a hack/glitch?

e: Also for some reason if I connect my headset for this game I can't hear anybody speak. That is only this game as far as I am aware as I was speaking in party chat earlier and it was fine.

FallinInTheBlak fucked around with this message at 01:06 on Dec 17, 2014

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

People figured out a glitch to get endless laser sentry energy so I wouldn't be surprised if they figured it out for other streaks as well.

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer
Okay so I was finally able to purchase the panda exo because I really want to run around in a panda helmet. I buy it, it charges me, it downloads, and it's still locked. Doesn't show up in my memory or recent download history. Money well spent.

Sledgehammer please fix your poo poo already.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:
Last generation, the consoles were broken. This generation, it's all the software.

kenny powerzzz
Jan 20, 2010

Quabzor posted:

Is this actually a possible thing?

I thought it was but after checking again it was an image someone made about releasing the modern warfare series on the new consoles and it was fake.
But I can't see it not happening at some point.

Puckish Rogue
Jun 24, 2010

gently caress it go deep:

bombing run
assault drone with AR & missiles
warbird w/ aggressor & extra time
paladin w/ sleight of hand and extra time

I can only get any function off this via a camping, BAL tryhard class but the rage. The loving rage. If you get a weak/annoying lobby do this go nuts get death threats.

Sometimes I switch out bombing run for UAV but then I don;t get to drunkenly say "bumming run" by accident and get made fun of.

E: Also the emblem for MP11 headshots is the cutest and I need it.

Spoon Man
Mar 15, 2003

:siren: Clan Wars begins in 8 hours :siren:

Nighthand
Nov 4, 2009

what horror the gas

That will be right around the time I'm waking up for the day, getting my girlfriend from work, and then having nothing to do but play because I've already finished my work for today. So, I guess, I'll be on?

Puckish Rogue
Jun 24, 2010

8pm.

Fuckin' midweek clan wars.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Fibby Boy posted:

Okay so I was finally able to purchase the panda exo because I really want to run around in a panda helmet. I buy it, it charges me, it downloads, and it's still locked. Doesn't show up in my memory or recent download history. Money well spent.

Sledgehammer please fix your poo poo already.

Yeah this is the same problem I'm having with the dlc season pass weapon. I have season pass installed but when I go to the gun it says purchase season pass to unlock.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Spoon Man posted:

:siren: Clan Wars begins in 8 hours :siren:

I've got the house to myself tonight. Maybe see you there?

Javes
May 6, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT APPEARING OFFLINE SO I DON'T HAVE TO TELL FRIENDS THEY'RE NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR MY VIDEO GAME TEAM.
Are we in platinum again?

Electromax
May 6, 2007
Thanks to jabro I'm in LUVN now and I'll be on a bit tonight, PSN Electromaximus.

Somewhat encouraged by my KD being generally on par with the clan at 0.92. Got some laughs from a few of the emblems I saw also.

Spoon Man
Mar 15, 2003

Javes posted:

Are we in platinum again?

It doesn't show up. I guess we'll know in 85 minutes! (or when they get it partially working in several hours/days)

Jimbot
Jul 22, 2008

I made an emblem!

What do you think? Inspiration

Spoon Man
Mar 15, 2003

The clan war is in progress. From platinum -> bronze in just one war! Good job!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

BCRock
Dec 13, 2005
I'm huge in Japan

Spoon Man posted:

I knew we could do it!

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer
At least we're consistent.

FallinInTheBlak
Jan 20, 2013

Sarcastic. Sadistic. British.
:britain:
:wotwot:

Spoon Man posted:

I hope we can beat Sinistir Gaming. They sound as if they know what they're doing. :ohdear:

Puckish Rogue
Jun 24, 2010

...Yeah so PS4 bros it'll be about an hour and then half the points will be capped by other teams. They are all going crazy at them. I can't find any nodes worth putting wins in other than uplink as they'll be gone before I make a dent.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:

Dalai Trauma posted:

...Yeah so PS4 bros it'll be about an hour and then half the points will be capped by other teams. They are all going crazy at them. I can't find any nodes worth putting wins in other than uplink as they'll be gone before I make a dent.

Earliest I can support LUVN is 9pm Eastern. Hold the line for me.

Gordon Shumway
Jan 21, 2008

Probably not going to be able to get on for nodes until Saturday, although there is a small chance I'll be able to play for an hour or two Friday afternoon. Hopefully the clan war runs that long.

Puckish Rogue
Jun 24, 2010

Ok I'm on glass 3 of JD and all I'm going up against is 5-6 man clans. Uplink with pubbies is loving awful.

Who taught these cretinous fucks to play?

Puckish Rogue fucked around with this message at 23:01 on Dec 17, 2014

Sdoots
Nov 3, 2013

I did this and could have stopped it, but nothing in nature ever follows a gaussian curve. Sure, they'll tell you that it does. They say that every five minutes someone dies in a car accident, but how often are there seven hundred and sixty one armless and legless corpses in one hangar?

Dalai Trauma posted:

Ok I'm on glass 3 of JD and all I'm going up against is 5-6 man clans. Uplink with pubbies is loving awful.

Who taught these cretinous fucks to play?

I don't have a good answer to this question. I got some goons to play Uplink for the first time once, and I remember all I said was "Grab the ball, throw it in the red globe for a point, or hold it and physically enter the globe yourself for two" and everyone immediately understood.

Last night, I got into a game of Uplink with pubbies on Mosh Pit. Other than myself and one other guy, every member of our team ran the ball towards our goal several times, yelling over the mic about how they couldn't get it to work. Even after following me for the duration after I killed an enemy carrier at our goal, grabbed the ball, and scored for two, this one guy still ran it to our own goal. He screamed for at least 20 seconds.

Nighthand
Nov 4, 2009

what horror the gas

Clan wars, we own the dom point, the only other game modes with clans with any wins at all are TDM and HCTDM

To claim nodes we need:

20 wins in HC SnD
46 wins in TDM
15 wins in HC Dom
26 wins in Hardpoint
26 wins in Kill Confirmed
26 wins in HC TDM (top clan right now has 15)
20 wins in Uplink

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Every day takes figurin' out all over again how to fuckin' live.
Slippery Tilde
I can get on and node for Pillow Talk. Will need to take a break for dinner but if anyone is on/getting on I'm up for it.

Nighthand
Nov 4, 2009

what horror the gas

I thought I'd try to get HC SnD wins while waiting for an invite and go drat is it taking forever for even a single game. This poo poo isn't fun at all and goes on for a million rounds.

Also I'm using my XMG class and I'm #1 on my team. These kids are really loving bad at this game.

Edit: BOYS controls HC Dom and normal Dom now, also KC. HCTDM is covered by RGUN, we'd need 26 wins to take them down I guess? Everything else is still open.

Nighthand fucked around with this message at 03:26 on Dec 18, 2014

Puckish Rogue
Jun 24, 2010

Okay so there's only dom and HC dom left for the pillow talk boys. And I'm at work for 9 hours and then out on the lash tonight.

I'm with you in spirit, mans.

ZentraediElite
Oct 22, 2002

Probably the last one for a while...

9A7RZ 9Z99L

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer
For those that haven't heard yet:
http://charlieintel.com/2014/12/18/...uning-and-more/

Puckish Rogue
Jun 24, 2010

Blood rushed too fast from one head to the other, good thing I'm sitting down.

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Every day takes figurin' out all over again how to fuckin' live.
Slippery Tilde

Dalai Trauma posted:

Okay so there's only dom and HC dom left for the pillow talk boys. And I'm at work for 9 hours and then out on the lash tonight.

I'm with you in spirit, mans.
I logged on last night and contributed wins in TDM and HCTDM. It was painful. I can try again tonight, hopefully not solo.

A SWELL DUDE
Feb 8, 2005

How much was the System Hack before? Is 700 that much of an increase? At least that loving skull is gone...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpazmasterX
Jul 13, 2006

Wrong about everything XIV related
~fartz~

A SWELL DUDE posted:

How much was the System Hack before? Is 700 that much of an increase? At least that loving skull is gone...

System Hack was 600 before.

• Locked thread