Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Temaukel
Mar 28, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Mournhold: city of light, city of CUM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kilroy
Oct 1, 2000
"Every orgasm is preceded by prophecy, but without the cum, there is no orgasm."

- Zurin Arctus

Kilroy
Oct 1, 2000
They have taken you from the Imperial City. To the East, to cum.

Temaukel
Mar 28, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

Heavy Lobster
Oct 24, 2010

:gowron::m10:
Ah yes, we've been expecting cum.

Neurion
Jun 3, 2013

The musical fruit
The more you eat
The more you hoot

you've finally cum but our records don't show from where.

ReWinter
Nov 23, 2008

Perpetually Perturbed
Now, the letter that preceded you mentioned you came under a certain sign. And what would that be?

Minarchist
Mar 5, 2009

by WE B Bourgeois

Neurion posted:

you've finally cum but our records don't show from where.

Interesting. The records show you cummed under a certain sign. And what would that be?

e:f,b

ffs man :saddowns:

e2: man i havent played it in too long i need to brush up on my ergalla quotes

Minarchist fucked around with this message at 09:50 on Dec 18, 2014

LEGO Genetics
Oct 8, 2013

She growls as she storms the stadium
A villain mean and rough
And the cops all shake and quiver and quake
as she stabs them with her cuffs
You like to cum close to the fire don't you?

Our cum is yours, friend.

puberty worked me over
May 20, 2013

by Cyrano4747
The ending of the words is ORGASM.

Heavy Lobster
Oct 24, 2010

Extra posted:

The ending of the words is ORGASM.

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

CUM. those who know it can reshape the land

Kilroy
Oct 1, 2000

ReWinter posted:

Now, the letter that preceded you mentioned you came under a certain sign. And what would that be?
There are a few ways we can cum and the Choice. Is. Yours.
  • Answer questions
  • Give him the cum
  • Cum by yourself

Kilroy fucked around with this message at 14:01 on Dec 18, 2014

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Lmfao... But what if MOrrowind was about Cuck?

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

Pewdiepie posted:

:frog:

also god drat these last few pages are terrible.

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
ive seen worse things than a page and a half of morrowind cum jokes

Dec 26, 2012

SunAndSpring posted:

god drat these last few pages are terrible.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Pewdiepie posted:

I'm a god. How can you cuck a god?

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

i always got the sense that most of vvardenfell smells really really bad. like the insides of the telvanni towers smell like rotten eggs and cat poo poo

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

mysterious loyall Y posted:

I'm a god. How can you cuck a god?

be vivec

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

may you walk on warm cum, outlander

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

sinking belle posted:

i always got the sense that most of vvardenfell smells really really bad. like the insides of the telvanni towers smell like rotten eggs and cat poo poo

Considering people ride around inside bugs for transportation, probably.

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
seyda neen and the ascadian isles must smell delightful

Neurion
Jun 3, 2013

The musical fruit
The more you eat
The more you hoot

vivec must smell like poo poo

the city, too

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT SPHERICAL CATS
=3

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

those weird stagnant green well things you'd find in dwemer ruins must have been pleasant

ashlands must have smelt p good though, all those bugs out of which they made bug musk

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

with all the sulfur and volcanic environment most of Vvardenfell must smell like rotten eggs, hot water and all. as you get off the boat in Seyda Neen you are greeted by a rotten swamp, then you head to Balmora to meet the spymaster. if the first thought in your head as you enter Cosades' house is not 'man sweat and skooma stank' then you aren't the true Nerevarine. then you go out to explore the smells of rotten blood in Daedric shrines, the bizarre earthy smells of Telvanni shroomtowers where you bathe in bug musk and experiment with magic and alchemy, each failed attempt at a spell giving off a dry, sour, almost electric smell.

what I'm saying is that I can't wait for the smell addon for the Oculus Rift so I can finally fully enter that world of rotten eggs and skooma stank once and for all and never return.

hailthefish
Oct 24, 2010

God, Red Mountain must reek of sulphur, ash, and purulent rotting flesh.

grate deceiver
Jul 10, 2009

Just a funny av. Not a redtext or an own ok.
what do yall think vivecs sweat tastes like

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

grate deceiver posted:

what do yall think vivecs sweat tastes like

cum

hailthefish
Oct 24, 2010

While in town, the baker gives you a sweetcum. Delighted, you take it into an alley to enjoy, only to be intercepted by a gang of three other kids your age. The leader demands the sweetcum, or else he and his friends will beat you and take it.

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum

hailthefish posted:

While in town, the baker gives you a sweetcum. Delighted, you take it into an alley to enjoy, only to be intercepted by a gang of three other kids your age. The leader demands the sweetcum, or else he and his friends will beat you and take it.

I'm pretty sure there is a mod on the Nexus that adds this but it is probably still illegal.

Minarchist
Mar 5, 2009

by WE B Bourgeois

hailthefish posted:

While in town, the baker gives you a sweetcum. Delighted, you take it into an alley to enjoy, only to be intercepted by a gang of three other kids your age. The leader demands the sweetcum, or else he and his friends will beat you off and take it.

You missed a word there

e: morrowind was such a good setting :(

Minarchist fucked around with this message at 22:11 on Dec 19, 2014

The North Tower
Aug 20, 2007

You should throw it in the ocean.
"One of the Gothic DVD games starts with the wisdom: "Each Event is preceded by Prophecy. But without the Hero, there is no Cum." One can easily translate this obscure wisdom in Marxist terms: "The general outlines of each revolutionary event can be foretold by social theorists; however, this event can effectively take place only if there is a revolutionary subject." Or, as Badiou would have put it: "Only if there is a subject, an Event can occur within an evental site.""

-Slavoj Zizek, On Alain Badiou and Logiques des mondes

puberty worked me over
May 20, 2013

by Cyrano4747
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qIGctGFoyU

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

morrowind is portegues for hill wind

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe
I just listened to the episode of watch out for fireballs about morrowind, and Gary Butterfield needs to stop overtly lying about this game lmao. Its really getting me fired up.

Heavy Lobster
Oct 24, 2010

Under the vegetable posted:

I just listened to the episode of watch out for fireballs about morrowind, and Gary Butterfield needs to stop overtly lying about this game lmao. Its really getting me fired up.

The WofF guys are really loving bad at games. I remember the first time I ever listened to them they were complaining about Tomba being too hard because it had too many leaps of faith or something, which is insane since pretty much all vertical screen scrolling in the game is upward and there's an item you can't miss getting about an hour in before any big downward-scrolls that like quarters your fall speed, not to mention right after that you get a full fledged grappling hook. Any other episodes I dropped into were pretty similar, either they just try to be contrary and negative about cult classics or they just have incredibly limited gaming interests and don't realize that they probably aren't going to have a good time with a lot of the games they set out to play.

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tATVvDB_Jbw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Under the vegetable posted:

describe it for someone who will never listen to it

• Locked thread