Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

necrobobsledder
Mar 21, 2005
Lay down your soul to the gods rock 'n roll
Nap Ghost

Kyte posted:

Funny, I've heard people say WF needs to take more from ME3MP.
I think it's safe to say that both could take cues from each other. And given how :downs: DE's "design" approaches have been so far, that does not reflect well upon the ME3 multiplayer experience.

DE needs to come up with a business model besides "more shiny bits and stuff" to keep people coming back. If they actually fixed a lot of the long-standing bugs they've had, the player experience would be so awesome. That and if there was some form of actual end game that presented reasonable challenges and a sense of achievement among the community.

Fish Noise posted:

If those are asking for too much, I will settle for the sacrifice of a certain large, fat bird, carried out by anyone wanting Hydroid parts.

That is all.
I would gift you a Vay Hek key except I have to trade you for it. Ask me for it next time you see me.

Taking up Vay Hek spots when there's others that need it is not a good idea

Also, if anyone needs an Alad Z key for their Mesa parts, I should have one available soon to give you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Tenno Santa, if you're still giving out gifts, I'm fairly new to the game and would love a potato or two for the new weapons I just crafted. I'm TheShortestPath ingame, still only mastery 3.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
Phantasy star online has a better shootem game and better dress up so I dunno.

SwissArmyDruid
Feb 14, 2014

by sebmojo

Kyte posted:

Funny, I've heard people say WF needs to take more from ME3MP.

These are probably the people that hid behind a desk next to a chokepoint and mashed on the grab-instakill button, and are thus terrible people. I bet they even kick puppies and burn down orphanages. Double plus-ungood to puppy orphanages.

SwissArmyDruid fucked around with this message at 20:05 on Dec 18, 2014

DelphiAegis
Jun 21, 2010

Nitrox posted:

In comedy... timing is everything

The best part of that is that it was just Steam suddenly doing a library check on my computer, which made my external spin up and hang my system for about 5 seconds, after which I disconnected.

My Nova Prime is the best colored Nova. :colbert:

Emalde
May 3, 2007

Just a cage of bones, there's nothing inside.

DelphiAegis posted:

My Nova Prime is the best colored Nova. :colbert:

Prove it. :colbert:

mechanicalFactory
Dec 24, 2011

I could calculate your chances of survival... but you won't like it.
Thanks Tenno Santa! I hope you have a good holiday season!

DelphiAegis
Jun 21, 2010

Emalde posted:

Prove it. :colbert:

Regular nova, a long time ago so washed out colors:

Nova Prime, front:

Nova Prime, dat booty doe:

I've used literally the exact same colorset for every single warframe and weapon since I bought the Saturated Color pack eons ago.

Nitrox
Jul 5, 2002
That looks magical. The fish tail works remarkably well

DelphiAegis
Jun 21, 2010
I need to redo my loadouts entirely actually. The Archwing loadout doesn't make any sense now, and the Nova Death loadout is just bees nova, but Nova Prime has 75 more energy with a max flow to work with, not to mention the bees are GOLDEN. also I'm Reptar....

Nexa
Apr 1, 2010
Heya, just applied to join the clan (I'm Malfeas in game). I look forward to going on random adventures with fellow Ninja Goons. :v:

Yay, adventures!

necrobobsledder
Mar 21, 2005
Lay down your soul to the gods rock 'n roll
Nap Ghost

The Shortest Path posted:

Tenno Santa, if you're still giving out gifts, I'm fairly new to the game and would love a potato or two for the new weapons I just crafted. I'm TheShortestPath ingame, still only mastery 3.
Tenno Santa paid you a visit

Nexa posted:

Heya, just applied to join the clan (I'm Malfeas in game). I look forward to going on random adventures with fellow Ninja Goons. :v:

Yay, adventures!
You too

Nexa
Apr 1, 2010

necrobobsledder posted:

Tenno Santa paid you a visit
You too

I love you Tenno Santa :3:

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
Nova Prime is so god-drat weird.

I'm down to like 160 plat now and what can you buy with that I ask? Nothing I tell you. So if you're fairly low and you need one, quote this with your in-game name and whether you want a blue or yellow potato. First eight people get one, I'll trust uberwhales not to be mean grinches.

Warkak
Dec 21, 2010

Cheesefoot-
Don't kink shame

Pierson posted:

I'm down to like 160 plat now and what can you buy with that I ask? Nothing I tell you. So if you're fairly low and you need one, quote this with your in-game name and whether you want a blue or yellow potato. First eight people get one, I'll trust uberwhales not to be mean grinches.

Warkak - Blue potato if you please, thank you and merry Christmas. Also thanks for helping a poor out.

Thank you very much Space Santa

Warkak fucked around with this message at 23:48 on Dec 18, 2014

Emy
Apr 21, 2009

Pierson posted:

Nazariy, blue potato please.

hooah
Feb 6, 2006
WTF?

Pierson posted:

spartanhooah - blue potato please. Goons are awesome.

Cainer
May 8, 2008

Pierson posted:

Being a very cool guy.

I don't need anything, just wanted to say you and the other Tenno Clauses are very cool guys.

MrPants
Nov 17, 2005

Pierson posted:

MrPantsSA - yellow potato if you have any remaining. Also all of you guys are awesome.

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
Sent to you four, four still available.

MrPants
Nov 17, 2005

Pierson posted:

Sent to you four, four still available.

Yay! Thank you Tenno Santa. This is great.

Crono S. Magnum
Feb 29, 2008
Merry Christmas folks, just an update on my Arcane Helmet stock!

Espirit went to Emalde and Hemlock is earmarked for Xanadore.

That leaves Flux, Coil and Essence still up for grabs! Let me know if you want one!

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

I (Gene_Freak) would love the Essence helm, but I won't be home to claim it for a few hours

Crono S. Magnum
Feb 29, 2008

DoombatINC posted:

I (Gene_Freak) would love the Essence helm, but I won't be home to claim it for a few hours

Got it! I'll be on later to pass it off.

tlarn
Mar 1, 2013

You see,
God doesn't help little frogs.

He helps people like me.

The Shortest Path posted:

Really though, Warframe is just Phantasy Star Online with more shooty bits. Search your heart, you know it to be true.

You have no idea how in I would be if we could feed and mutate our Sentinels into different shapes and abilities.

I worked a MAG to become a Devil's Tail and it was so cool.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer

Pierson posted:

I would love a blue potato please, thanks so much!

tlarn
Mar 1, 2013

You see,
God doesn't help little frogs.

He helps people like me.
Oh yeah, before I forget, thanks for the Catalysts, Tenno Santa. :3:

Also, are there no new skins or whatever for Warframe this Christmas Sale? I was hoping for something like the continuation of the Rubedo skins on other stuff.

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this

tlarn posted:

Oh yeah, before I forget, thanks for the Catalysts, Tenno Santa. :3:

Also, are there no new skins or whatever for Warframe this Christmas Sale? I was hoping for something like the continuation of the Rubedo skins on other stuff.

Steam didn't do anything of the sort, no.

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice

Charles Bukowski posted:

I would love a blue potato please, thanks so much!
Yooooou forgot to say something in your post though. :v:

Evil Kit
May 29, 2013

I'm viable ladies.

Alright Tenno boys and girls, it's time for another round for Tenno Claus's cannons to start firing. Unfortunately Tenno Santa needs YOUR help to get everyone the things they'd like the most! If you guys have some plat hanging around feel free to chip in on some of the catalysts, big things to necrobob, Shalvat, Azran and Pierson all for chipping in to help out already!

To help you all out, here is Tenno Santa's list of things people wrote to him about.

Amrypooins -something cool
Cheeseboigah- something cool

Fightest, MR 10: Imperator syndana

NeoCrimson, Mastery 11: Mesa

Fruitboots, rank 11: Para sentinal
xYoRdLePrYdEx : catalysts and reactors

Ekallo, Mastery 12: Para carrier
Synthorange - Harkonar shoulders
Eigo, Mastery 12: Liset decorations
Tallgeese, MR12: Twilight Colorset
CosmicAfro, Rank 14: syndana
Watlok in-game, MR14: Credit Booster
JJ842 ingame (MR 15): twilight palette
Dudermancer, Mastery Rank 16 - catalysts

Evelot - Rank 17: Lotus Color palette
Sprecherscrow, Mastery Rank 17: any syndana
Nazariy: cool things

People who got Santa'd already:
SSNeoman: potatoes - done
tlarn : potatoes -done
Thronde: Vauban, potatoes -done
Moocow: Mesa, potatoes - done
Mastery rank 13, spartanhooah. Catalysts
SAHAggis: catalysts -done
Morglon, rank 5: cataylst, forma -done
Baby Babbeh - done
Khorne - done
Cascade Failure -done
ihatepants -done
Wolpertinger in game, rank 11: catalysts -done
Pierson- done
Xanadore - done
ChiPsiUp, MR 6: OPITCOR - done
FebrezeNinja, MR 4: Vauban -done
Daynab in game, rank 5: Zephyr -done
Crigit, rank 6. : Mesa -done
The_Government, rank 5: Mesa - done
Bukowski606 ign, rank 6 : Mesa - done
MrPantsSA rank 4 Vauban - Done
spartanhooah - done
CruzerZer0 Mastery 10: cataylsts - done
neverdave, Mastery 16: catalysts -done
Kyte, MR17: catalysts -done
Cthulwhat in game, rank 11 : cataylsts
CronoSMagnum, rank 7 : Mesa
forest_spirit mastery level 8: Daedalus armor -done
Inkitatus (Mastery 9) - Mesa -done
DaniWinter Rank 9 - 5 catalysts -done
Cryophage, Rank 9: 5 catalysts -done
Hurion, rank 9: Opticor -done
waffleface, rank 9: dendra armor -done
Chai_Tea, MR11: Edo Armor -done

edit: massive updates to people gifted, good job Tenno Santa!

Evil Kit fucked around with this message at 07:15 on Dec 19, 2014

Crono S. Magnum
Feb 29, 2008
You're doing TennoGod's work, Santa Tenno. I am legit happy to see how much the thread has adopted this whole thing.

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

IT WAS ME ALL ALONG, BURROWS!

necrobobsledder posted:

I would gift you a Vay Hek key except I have to trade you for it. Ask me for it next time you see me.

Taking up Vay Hek spots when there's others that need it is not a good idea
I have Hydroid, got it pretty recently, that's why I didn't specify the sacrifice had to be carried out by myself :v:

However, of the people I was doing Hydroid runs with, wildzero missed the run where we got the last part, so can you check if they need a key first?

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Speaking of Hydroid, any tips on using him well? Still levelling him up and I'm using 1 a hell of a lot while 4 is only an occasional use. 2 and 3 seem quite situational and not sure how best to use those yet.

Unrelated, I devastated my stockpiles of polymer bundles to craft energy restores and now I have a crippling addiction to them.

ABombpk
Jul 31, 2013

SaffronKit posted:

Alright Tenno boys and girls, it's time for another round for Tenno Claus's cannons to start firing. Unfortunately Tenno Santa needs YOUR help to get everyone the things they'd like the most! If you guys have some plat hanging around feel free to chip in on some of the catalysts, big things to necrobob, Shalvat and Pierson all for chipping in to help out already!

To help you all out, here is Tenno Santa's list of things people wrote to him about.

Cryophage, Rank 9: catalysts
CruzerZer0 Mastery 10: cataylsts
Got these two their shinies last night. Also got Daynab o

MrPants
Nov 17, 2005

SaffronKit posted:

Alright Tenno boys and girls, it's time for another round for Tenno Claus's cannons to start firing. Unfortunately Tenno Santa needs YOUR help to get everyone the things they'd like the most! If you guys have some plat hanging around feel free to chip in on some of the catalysts, big things to necrobob, Shalvat and Pierson all for chipping in to help out already!

MrPantsSA rank 4 Vauban - Done

Thank you so much for this Tenno Santa. This owns. I can't wait to be trapping superstar.

Azran
Sep 3, 2012

And what should one do to be remembered?
You missed me, Saffron, but it is alright. :v: Took care of neverdave!

Azran fucked around with this message at 01:45 on Dec 19, 2014

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this
I swear some day when I have disposable income to spare I'll shower the world with gifts in gratitude for all the awesome people in the world.

flick3r
Apr 22, 2011

SynthOrange posted:

Speaking of Hydroid, any tips on using him well? Still levelling him up and I'm using 1 a hell of a lot while 4 is only an occasional use. 2 and 3 seem quite situational and not sure how best to use those yet.

Unrelated, I devastated my stockpiles of polymer bundles to craft energy restores and now I have a crippling addiction to them.

TIP : Don't Hydroid

Azran
Sep 3, 2012

And what should one do to be remembered?

Kyte posted:

I swear some day when I have disposable income to spare I'll shower the world with gifts in gratitude for all the awesome people in the world.

What's your ingame name? Couldn't find you in the clan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

Azran posted:

You missed me, Saffron, but it is alright. :v: Took care of neverdave!

Orokin bless us, everyone.