Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
1000 silver tickets is roughly what 3 million gp in ron paul space gold gets you.

I got a DX ticket some master tickets and a buncha silver prints no gold suits sadly.

GOnna try and build another ifrit nacht silver combat custom cause its so drat good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.

Zeirnaton
Jan 29, 2014

Nanael

randombattle posted:

Oh man I can finally be the Red Comet!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjSrxYHeFfE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYO3OrUoLyE&t=138s

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Got a grey Dom Tropen with Rocket Shooter, managed to max boost gauge and speed. I'll roll with 3pt MMP-80 N, heat sword D, and rateken bazooka F. That thing's basically a reloadable sturm faust.

Zeirnaton
Jan 29, 2014

Nanael
Gotta redownload the game just got windows 8.1 today

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Zeirnaton posted:

Gotta redownload the game just got windows 8.1 today

:rip:

Zeirnaton
Jan 29, 2014

Nanael

what?

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

just not a fan of windows 8.

Rhyos
Jan 2, 2006
It's probably my fault.
My move couldn't have happened at the worst possible time! It's taken me a few weeks to get internet access at my new place, but I should be back up and Seiging Zeon tonight! I missed out on a lot.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Some things go beyond language.

Free Triangle
Jan 2, 2008

"This is no ordinary poster boy!
No ordinary poster!"

Third World Reggin posted:

Some things go beyond language.

True story in-game.

By the way, that kampfer is running to the base's repair pod completely ignoring the support-tank nearby :laugh:

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Free Triangle posted:

True story in-game.

By the way, that kampfer is running to the base's repair pod completely ignoring the support-tank nearby :laugh:

I would too, gently caress workers.

Free Triangle
Jan 2, 2008

No ordinary poster!"
^
For real though, the Z key will save your suit's life more reliably than most workers.

Astral_Bane
Feb 20, 2011

Space: its that shit Carl Sagan talks about.

Free Triangle posted:

You haven't promoted high enough to join the clan yet, need to hit 2 wings. Sent an invite anyway, for when you get there.

I have my wings but the button will not light up for me :negative:
Besides that, where does everyone play this out of and hows the connection quality for you? I'm in FL and hang around 200ms :cry:

Free Triangle
Jan 2, 2008

No ordinary poster!"

Astral_Bane posted:

Besides that, where does everyone play this out of and hows the connection quality for you? I'm in FL and hang around 200ms :cry:

Character name? E: Logging in to resend invite. Sent another invitation to Deshaliz

Playing from Vancouver BC on mudfish, 100ms. Lag-wise, I don't feel disadvantaged in fights, if I lose its probably my fault.

Free Triangle fucked around with this message at 07:06 on Dec 22, 2014

Free Triangle
Jan 2, 2008

No ordinary poster!"

Astral_Bane posted:

Finally got you, just in time for you to get clan GP at the end of the week. You missed free 4 master tickets earlier though.

Free Triangle fucked around with this message at 04:17 on Dec 23, 2014

Zeirnaton
Jan 29, 2014

Nanael
got some people interested in joining some of them sent applications in and messages to me in game we'll see how it goes

Free Triangle
Jan 2, 2008

No ordinary poster!"

Zeirnaton posted:

got some people interested in joining some of them sent applications in and messages to me in game we'll see how it goes

Clan is 49/50 capacity, I'll see what I can do.

E: Only one person was in the applications, I kicked an 8 month inactive to pick him up.

Free Triangle fucked around with this message at 02:20 on Dec 24, 2014

Zeirnaton
Jan 29, 2014

Nanael

Free Triangle posted:

Clan is 49/50 capacity, I'll see what I can do.

E: Only one person was in the applications, I kicked an 8 month inactive to pick him up.

k, they should really consider upping the limit

randombattle
Oct 16, 2008

This hand of mine shines and roars! It's bright cry tells me to grasp victory!

Gundam Breaker 2 is really cool you guys.

Unusual
Nov 12, 2013

randombattle posted:

Gundam Breaker 2 is really cool you guys.

I wish I could find out, my package is taking forever since I live in the middle of nowhere.

randombattle
Oct 16, 2008

My only complaint is that carrying a save over is almost detrimental. But man every weapon having a unique move or two is really good. I wish the Gelgoog doubke saber was as awesome in MSGO as it is in breaker 2.

Free Triangle
Jan 2, 2008

No ordinary poster!"
New Sortie Event is up.

Starts this week and lasts up to January 7th. Play massive vs matches for event points to get all sorts of prizes.

At 50,100,150,225+ event points you get a gold print (2/3 gold prints at 100/150 points) of the HMT R2 Zaku or WD GM Sniper Assault Custom II.

Each of these suits comes with a free module ability. The R2 gets boost consumption reduced, while the WD GM gets improved accuracy and reduced recoil. These don't actually take up module slots.

Zeirnaton
Jan 29, 2014

Nanael

Free Triangle posted:

New Sortie Event is up.

Starts this week and lasts up to January 7th. Play massive vs matches for event points to get all sorts of prizes.

At 50,100,150,225+ event points you get a gold print (2/3 gold prints at 100/150 points) of the HMT R2 Zaku or WD GM Sniper Assault Custom II.

Each of these suits comes with a free module ability. The R2 gets boost consumption reduced, while the WD GM gets improved accuracy and reduced recoil. These don't actually take up module slots.

so can you stack these modules?

randombattle
Oct 16, 2008

You can't equip multiples of the same mod so I'd assume no. They aren't bad enough to let you have an infinite boost Zaku.

Now gundam breaker there's a game that will let you make a crazy Zaku.....

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Dude seriously, start using thumbnails.

randombattle
Oct 16, 2008

Just don't ask for any eagles.

Zeirnaton
Jan 29, 2014

Nanael
be sure to check ur emails bandai sent me a code for a free DX ticket

also I already redeemed that code but your welcomed to try lol

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

-Troika- posted:

Dude seriously, start using thumbnails.

why do you want christmas to be tiny

Free Triangle
Jan 2, 2008

No ordinary poster!"

Zeirnaton posted:

so can you stack these modules?

You can stack them with existing boost modules(Tab 1, first 3 items) if you really want to milk the boost consumption out of that zaku.

The R2 only has 3 slots free for modules though, there's a lot of competition for what to put on.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Don't bother with the Ridden Zaku. It looks cool and has great stats but the weapons are poo poo-tier Zaku weapons instead of anything actually good. Also, 400 second respawn time!

Oriental Hugs
Jun 15, 2001

Nothin' about hugs, though
Invite me to the guild! I just sign up again. I"m Nerv. Don't invite grandma thats my crappy account.

Oriental Hugs fucked around with this message at 19:28 on Dec 25, 2014

Free Triangle
Jan 2, 2008

No ordinary poster!"

The Bunny posted:

Invite me to the guild! I just sign up again. I"m Nerv. Don't invite grandma thats my crappy account.

Denied Grandma, accepted Nerv.

Zeirnaton
Jan 29, 2014

Nanael

-Troika- posted:

Don't bother with the Ridden Zaku. It looks cool and has great stats but the weapons are poo poo-tier Zaku weapons instead of anything actually good. Also, 400 second respawn time!

Idk I think it'll have its uses it also has a much smaller hitbox and if you can land the HMT trait and max its speed along with its pretty good boost capacity plus the free boost module reduction it can keep up with the kampfer pretty good

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
The Kampfer respawns faster and has better weapons though.

Zeirnaton
Jan 29, 2014

Nanael

-Troika- posted:

The Kampfer respawns faster and has better weapons though.

the kampfer respawns faster or did u mean it can home out faster by using Z?

kampfer has a much higher cost and death timer, so I would hope it would be a better unit but that doesn't mean the R2 is bad at all

Zeirnaton
Jan 29, 2014

Nanael
the next big update will be the Zeta series Update!

http://www.4gamer.net/games/144/G014476/20141225035/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LynetteHimeko
Dec 30, 2014

"My life was just like running in the darkness with only light of moon. I was just moving forward according with what I believe is right in Sengoku."
Hi everyone, I was recently looking into the game after seeing some gameplay footage on Youtube. Hope I can play with all of you once I level up more in the game.

• Locked thread