Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?

JayKay posted:

He's lucky that Metro PD didn't blow it up as a suspicious device. :v:

Metro PD? In Virginia? Ha Ha Ha.

Probably like two guys on duty for 20+ stations. They keep everyone else in DC & MDPG County.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hezzy
Dec 4, 2004

Pillbug

Untagged posted:

Probably like two guys on duty for 20+ stations. They keep everyone else in DC & MDPG County.

Sounds familiar :v:

JayKay
Sep 11, 2001

And you thought they were cute and cuddly.

Untagged posted:

Metro PD? In Virginia? Ha Ha Ha.

Yeah I know, hell froze over. But there was a Metro PD guy there when I went to speak to the station manager. Me being the nice guy didn't want to dump it on him since it technically came from our jurisdiction.

The metro cop was more than happy to give the bag to me.

That being said this is only the 2nd Metro PD guy I've seen in my neck of the woods in a loooooooong time.

Thesoldier
Aug 15, 2004

Seek not greatness, but instead truth, and you shall find both.
Welp sounds like they really want my wife, and are offering her a fortune. I think I'm retiring early boys :smug:

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

Thesoldier posted:

Welp sounds like they really want my wife, and are offering her a fortune. I think I'm retiring early boys :smug:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0107211/ ?? Don't do it Woody!

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?

Thesoldier posted:

they really want my wife

:quagmire:

Who Wouldn't.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
For how much money would you let Robert Redford defile your wife with his wrinkly member? I could pay off this new house with another 150K, I think I'd be cool with that.

GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010

Thesoldier posted:

Drunks rejoice!

What are you going to do?

chartley
Jul 1, 2004

Nessy says get tae

Thesoldier posted:

Jackpot, well played!

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

beanieson posted:

For how much money would you let Robert Redford defile your wife with his wrinkly member? I could pay off this new house with another 150K, I think I'd be cool with that.

poo poo, i'd let robert redford defile me for the price of my student loans.

Homie S
Aug 6, 2001

This is what it means

Thesoldier posted:

Become one of those reserve officers. And then tell all of the guys around you that are trying to go full time that they're doing it wrong.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Become a volunteer firefighter.

Put lights on your POV.

Make a couple unlawful traffic stops.

Grope a couple chicks.

You know the usual.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
make sure you keep a momento from your department. And I drat sure hope you kept your hat from your glorious time on the highways.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
Don't forget to join the neighborhood watch! You might finally get to shoot somebody!

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Get in to the Christmas Spirit fuckers.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
last time I got inside christmas I caught crabs.

Dear santa plz bring me a tavor this year i've been a good boy.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Are we posting wish lists???

I look good in the tights :munch:

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!
Hell if we're doing wish lists

GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010
All your wish lists suck:

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
GFM is living real life miami vice after "quitting" LE and moving to florida.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I'll be Tubbs to your Crockett GFM :kiddo:

Pilot to Gunner
Aug 21, 2009

That's what you get, you get fork stabbed.
I want one of them funnel looking things so I can pee standing up and maybe mark the base of my Christmas tree. Just like Santa used to do every year when I was a kid.

Hezzy
Dec 4, 2004

Pillbug
Cop was attacked and killed off duty when he was on his work christmas party. They're thinking the killers recognised him and that's why they attacked.

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost

GunForumMeme posted:

All your wish lists suck:

This reminds me of Boynton Beach, Lantana, West Palm, ect....

vvv edit picture to add a roll of Tums. vvv

Reign Of Pain fucked around with this message at 04:12 on Dec 20, 2014

SrgMagnum
Nov 12, 2007
Got old money, could buy a dinosaur

Merry Christmas you filthy animals.

Also, gently caress the police. Seriously. Do it. (Yes, I've made this joke before. It's good enough for doubles. Shut up.)

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost
Jan 2015 POT: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3ta5ahB-6w

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
breakfast of champions right there.

GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010
Open container is still illegal since I left?

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!

GunForumMeme posted:

Open container is still illegal since I left?

Shaved head + beard = :drat:

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

If found, please return this poster to GIP. His mothers are very worried and miss him very much.
Stay safe, Smiling Jack. :ohdear:

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

gently caress

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
hands up dont shoot protestors, unable to get the reaction out of police that they wanted by laying down on the interestate and marching to the capitol, decided to protest in the mall of america, which is private property, and still don't get beat by police. Better luck next time, Minnesota nice wins again.

justice4trayvawn
Oct 26, 2014
the NYC shooter instagram:

http://coed.com/2014/12/20/nyc-police-shootings-instagram-posts-dontrunup/

0_o

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

gently caress this gay earth.

Stay safe gooncop bros.

http://nypost.com/2014/12/20/2-nypd-cops-shot-execution-style-in-brooklyn/

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009
No doubt D&D are wanking themselves blind over this.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

#ShootThePolice

justice4trayvawn
Oct 26, 2014

Bernard McFacknutah posted:

No doubt D&D are wanking themselves blind over this.

Mostly they think it will just give cops cate blanchett to hurt Innocent Young Black Men(TM) even more

a fav: Agreed. Those two cops weren't any more "tragic heroes" than the guy who got strangled to death while quietly working to feed his wife and six kids, but you can already see the media warming up for a sloppy police BJ story.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Three safeties...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

justice4trayvawn
Oct 26, 2014

Equine Don posted:

Three safeties...

Are there two slide safeties? Where is the third? 0_o

• Locked thread