Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Simsmagic posted:

what is my motivation in this game? what has the world done to wrong me to the point where I'm willing to go out and commit mass genocide? why is my name not important? I need to know the backstory if I'm to be immersed in my mass murder simulator.

It's very important.
you've read this thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

For 6.99 you can open a crate that gives you a tiny pee pee (common origin item) and airsoft gun with tip painted black (uncommon stattrack)

Rush Limbo
Sep 5, 2005

its with a full house
Please tell me how the vision of Hatred has been compromised please. What evil force has determined that it has crossed the line and they had to cut out the part where you kill lots of people.

Did they have kid loving in there but they had to cut it out to be put on Greenlight?

Simsmagic
Aug 3, 2011

im beautiful

Endorph posted:

you've read this thread

it's all coming together

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Ddraig posted:

Please tell me how the vision of Hatred has been compromised please. What evil force has determined that it has crossed the line and they had to cut out the part where you kill lots of people.

Did they have kid loving in there but they had to cut it out to be put on Greenlight?

What

ThePhenomenalBaby
May 3, 2011
I still don't know what gamergate even is

Rush Limbo
Sep 5, 2005

its with a full house
I submitted my 5000 page thesis on why my ex girlfriend is a whore to Mills and Boon and they wouldn't publish it. This censorship will not stand. The world must know.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Ddraig posted:

Nothing. It's 100% fine as it is right now. The only problem is that because some dumbass like you got his panties in a twist over nazis it's at #1 on steam greenlight, whereas before it wasn't even a blip. See what you did? See why you and your ilk are idiots?

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Ddraig posted:

I submitted my 5000 page thesis on why my ex girlfriend is a whore to Mills and Boon and they wouldn't publish it. This censorship will not stand. The world must know.

What

VarXX
Oct 31, 2009

ThePhenomenalBaby posted:

9/11 truthers, but for gaming

Brasseye
Feb 13, 2009

Me neither and I feel like we're better off.

Rush Limbo
Sep 5, 2005

its with a full house

Powercrazy posted:

Nothing. It's 100% fine as it is right now. The only problem is that because some dumbass like you got his panties in a twist over nazis it's at #1 on steam greenlight, whereas before it wasn't even a blip. See what you did? See why you and your ilk are idiots?

You still haven't explained how Hatred is being censored.

You do realize censorship doesn't mean 'these nasty people don't want to release it', right?

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

it's people like ddraig upset at "gamers" and people profitting off of them and cool buff dudes laughing at ddraig.

also it was a tweet by Animal Mother.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Powercrazy posted:

it's people like ddraig upset at "gamers" and people profitting off of them and cool buff dudes laughing at ddraig.

also it was a tweet by Animal Mother.

This is really good bait and I hope someone takes it

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

whatever you want it to be, it is

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MASS SIMULATORS MADE BY NEO-NAZIS, MAYBE YOU HAVE AN UNHEALTHY FASCINATION WITH NAZISM.

fat mom sim 2: teh final solution

Rush Limbo
Sep 5, 2005

its with a full house
A gamergate is those barriers they use during console releases to stop people contaminating other people.

The Snark
May 19, 2008

by Cowcaster

Eye of Widesauron posted:

After helping to dismantle the old gamergate thread with some bros and getting several people banned in the old gamergate thread by trolling them into basically doing banmes (with really bad trolling I might add) I'm good. Thanks for the invite though.

The best was that one dude whose last post was admitting he had AIDS before he ate a perma.

After helping to 'try' and dismantle the old gamergate thread. The imps failed. Everyone else did too, it took Manlove getting sufficiently upset to authorize infinite goatses.

And then Hellthread was born. After the super clever ant thread of course. That said, I do appreciate that the more mental in ye olden thread did melt down and set themselves on fire.

Kind of miss Big Duck Equals Goose though, found them fairly funny.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
Whoever bought the avatar was too stupid to remember to include the word murder, turns out, if u didn't understand my post just then

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
Ddraig have you uninstalled steam yet?

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

THE PENETRATOR posted:

Whoever bought the avatar was too stupid to remember to include the word murder, turns out, if u didn't understand my post just then

SIEG HAIL! (sic)

I just love that he was so high on righteousness that he couldn't even coherently type what he was trying to say. It's why I haven't changed it yet. Also I'm looking for another rear end pic that is half as good as the one I had.

Pyromancer
Apr 29, 2011

This man must look upon the fire, smell of it, warm his hands by it, stare into its heart

THE PENETRATOR posted:

Maybe they really hate Universe Sandbox or some other physics game

Rush Limbo
Sep 5, 2005

its with a full house
I'm on my phone at the moment and I don't think I ever called for a boycott on Steam or whatever so I guess I'm not sure what point you're trying to prove.

I guess you'd know for certain though since you clearly have a better idea of my stance than I do.

The Snark
May 19, 2008

by Cowcaster
When Powercrazy changes their avatar, I'm taking it. I'd request a mod switch our avatars, but I don't think any actually like me.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
I'm going to enjoy this game in much the same way I enjoy Doom.

Which is a classic that banks on it's simplicity and uses intuitive controls.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
I like this one, but it's a selfy, so it's kind of hosed up.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
My reason for committing mass murder in a videogame is that Sonic Boom Rise of Lyric sucked and Sega has not made a good Sonic Game in ages.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
But really it's going to be hard to compete with this:

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Ddraig posted:

I'm on my phone at the moment and I don't think I ever called for a boycott on Steam or whatever so I guess I'm not sure what point you're trying to prove.

I guess you'd know for certain though since you clearly have a better idea of my stance than I do.

your very angry at steam for daring to sell a game. i would have thought with such strong feelings you would make them know by distancing yourself from the problem

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

This one I don't think would scale well, but I like it, maybe fix the font up a bit, idk.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

VideoGames posted:

your very angry at steam for daring to sell a game. i would have thought with such strong feelings you would make them know by distancing yourself from the problem

I too am curious about this.

Rush Limbo
Sep 5, 2005

its with a full house
I said I was disappointed with Steam, which I am. You can be disappointed with something and not have feelings of Hatred for it.

For example I'm reasonable certain Powercrazy has heard they're a disappointment many times but I'm sure mom and dad didn't stop loving them.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

this thread is like two political cartoons roger rabbiting to life and having an argument

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
Ahhh. I see now. It is just hollow bleating on a message board. OK. Carry on then

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Ddraig posted:

I said I was disappointed with Steam, which I am. You can be disappointed with something and not have feelings of Hatred for it.

Ddraig posted:

Just to be clear: I don't give a flying gently caress about how violent Hatred is in general, but the fact it is so violent coupled with the fact it's made by literal, honest-to-god, bona fide, bred in the bone NEO-NAZIS takes it to another level.

It could be a puzzle platformer, but the fact it's made by NEO-NAZIS is the issue. I don't think Steam, or any other reputable retailer for that matter, should financially contribute to bona-fide hate groups. Guess I'm concern trolling, though.

e: Maybe if they made a death-threat to Gabe personally he might have some objections.

You seem pretty calm, what with the bolding and the editing. Just "disappointed", I'm sure.

VideoGames posted:

Ahhh. I see now. It is just hollow bleating on a message board. OK. Carry on then
Or this. Except please don't "carry on."

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
nobody cares

Mogomra
Nov 5, 2005

simply having a wonderful time
I am thankful for the First Amendment rights that allowed the artists at Destructive Creations to create the video game named Hatred.

I only wish they would have used them to make something that looks fun. :shrug:

edit:
vvvv poo poo, sorry.

Mogomra fucked around with this message at 18:28 on Dec 19, 2014

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

The devs are from Poland, there's no first amendment there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Ddraig posted:

You still haven't explained how Hatred is being censored.

You do realize censorship doesn't mean 'these nasty people don't want to release it', right?
Who was it that I threatened to kill if we got the 'definition of censorship' argument in here? Glad I didn't toxx that cause I don't actually want to murder someone. But I would like to at least punch you in spirit.

• Locked thread