Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Can't believe Man Utd is third lol, Arsenal is shite

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)
I always thought those Delph to big club rumours were a bit far fetched but he really is good

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae
I am changing my mind about Ashley Young.

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Between United, Liverpool, Arsenal and to some extent Spurs they've had a lot of luck escaping general media focus, but what are Everton even doing this season?

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
All I can see on Benteke is his ears now

wtf

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014
rip 13th step

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Okore ftw

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

Insurrectionist posted:

Between United, Liverpool, Arsenal and to some extent Spurs they've had a lot of luck escaping general media focus, but what are Everton even doing this season?

moyes spent a decade lowering expectations in the media so everyone assumes theyre meant to finish 15th and being above that is a great achievement

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)

Paddyb posted:

All I can see on Benteke is his ears now

wtf

Weird innit

Starsnostars
Jan 17, 2009

The Master of Magnetism
It's Gape time

Gene Ricman
Aug 14, 2008

Insurrectionist posted:

Basically we're not creating any chances whatsoever and our defence is such a liability they may as well just not even be there.

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Also United have been loving woeful after the red, looks like justice will be served after all. Di Maria anything but an impact sub this time around.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Insurrectionist posted:

This was Liverpools chance to force their way back, Man Utd would have been hard pressed if they didn't finish top 4 and then Rodgers go and waste £100m just to finish midtable lol

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
Mata has been very very disappointing again.

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Score you loving garbagemen

Bling Bling
Jun 9, 2001
Women are bitches since they won't fuck me.

serious gaylord posted:

Mata has been very very disappointing again.
United's worst player today. That's saying something.

Only 3 minutes of stoppage time is a joke. 5 substitutions, 1 goal, 1 sending off, and all the time wasted by refusing to return the ball for corners...

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007

Hegay posted:

This was Liverpools chance to force their way back, Man Utd would have been hard pressed if they didn't finish top 4 and then Rodgers go and waste £100m just to finish midtable lol

Rodgers is just being a charitable man, it's hard work and you really gotta give of yourself but in the end he's managed to take the focus off his neighbors so far, and you have to respect that kind of determination and ability. It hasn't been easy underpeforming compared to Everton this season but the man has made it work.

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

MY CONTEMPT FOR MY OWN EMPLOYEES IS ONLY MATCHED BY MY LOVE FOR TOM BRADY'S SWEATY MAGA BALLS

Starsnostars posted:

It's Gape time

but enough about your mum's anus

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

ffs Benteke you slow piece of poo poo

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

If you offered me anpoint going in i would have taken it

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae
Embarrassing. Horrible defense and useless subs. Back to poo.

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Insurrectionist posted:

Also United have been loving woeful after the red, looks like justice will be served after all. Di Maria anything but an impact sub this time around.

It's Wilson's sub and the formation change that killed it

Bling Bling
Jun 9, 2001
Women are bitches since they won't fuck me.

Insurrectionist posted:

Yeah the harsh sending off didn't change anything- if anything Villa were more likely to score after, because Van Gaal's formation change made united more open at the back.

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
wait a minute

plucky little manchester united had four (4) strikers play

and they only scored once????

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

MY CONTEMPT FOR MY OWN EMPLOYEES IS ONLY MATCHED BY MY LOVE FOR TOM BRADY'S SWEATY MAGA BALLS

Bling Bling posted:

more open at the back.

Blinkz0rz posted:

but enough about your mum's anus

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

Blue Star Error posted:

I always thought those Delph to big club rumours were a bit far fetched but he really is good

Hes only ever played for big clubs

meat CRime
Jun 12, 2010

ham, turkey, roast beef, cold cuts, North Carolina, vienna sausage
Grimey Drawer
Lol lukaku

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014
hell lovely

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014
drat manchester city must be pretty embarrassed right now

Starsnostars
Jan 17, 2009

The Master of Magnetism
It feels good to win again

meat CRime
Jun 12, 2010

ham, turkey, roast beef, cold cuts, North Carolina, vienna sausage
Grimey Drawer
Haha nice villa

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

West ham and Soton, two insanely cool clubs imo

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

Carroll and Downing tearing it up, I bet they're loving playing at a good team after escaping liverpool

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

TelekineticBear! posted:

Hes only ever played for big clubs

You're half right

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

Blue Star Error posted:

You're half right

Villa have won the champions league to be fair mate, I think that classifies them as a big club

Subbz
Nov 4, 2008
The most expensive squad in history managed to scrape a draw with a 10-man villa side.

It's a funny old game.

Barry Shitpeas
Dec 17, 2003

there is no need
to be upset

Winner POTM July 2013
pooshited

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Subbz posted:

The most expensive squad in history

what

Carrier
May 12, 2009

im glad that spurs won today, namaste

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

Carrier posted:

im glad that spurs won today, namaste

agreed op it feels good

• Locked thread