Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I don't know who Jason is.

He came with Dan from Game Informer and he's the A/V guy in place of Drew who their letting on camera more often.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Let's watch 4 hours of lovely facial hair with Scoops and the Wolf as they compete for who tries the hardest to sound smart every loving week of our lives FTW. Seriously who the gently caress is watching that garbage, who is the audience. I don't get it.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Let's watch 4 hours of lovely facial hair with Scoops and the Wolf as they compete for who tries the hardest to sound smart every loving week of our lives FTW. Seriously who the gently caress is watching that garbage, who is the audience. I don't get it.

Is Wolf Dave. Who is the Wolf.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao I mean Alex, but I was thinking Dave Navarro.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

lmfao I mean Alex, but I was thinking Dave Navarro.

lmfao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Dave is the cool guy who likes Stalker. That's all I know about him

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

He also likes Crusader Kings 2 and was extremely bad at playing it.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Though I guess the only person of them whose any good at any games I know of is dan and I guess I assume Brad is alright at Dota and RTSes and stuff. And some of them are alright at fighting games I think.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I wonder how it is that Jeff has been playing video games for like 60 years and he's one of the worst gamers I've ever seen.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Brad gets hella mad online and used to challenge ppl at neogaf to 1v1 starcraft. I love that big rear end baby. I want to feed him formula until he spits up perfectly smooth banana pudding puke.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Brad gets hella mad online and used to challenge ppl at neogaf to 1v1 starcraft. I love that big rear end baby. I want to feed him formula until he spits up perfectly smooth banana pudding puke.

lmao

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Jeff is a good gamer, and a good friend.

I legit don't understand how anyone could listen to the Premium Bombcast just to get rid of the ads because every ad is always amazing.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
jason did the gg xrd ql and brought two different ps4 sticks he already owns lol cool

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I legit cant get over the fact that Patrick gave himself the nickname Scoops. Does anyone else call him that besides himself?

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

NienNunb posted:

I legit cant get over the fact that Patrick gave himself the nickname Scoops. Does anyone else call him that besides himself?

everyone on the internet gives themselves a nickname

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

elf help book posted:

everyone on the internet gives themselves a nickname

For instance, yours is GBS Homo.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

It's funny as hell that Brad brings up neogaf weekly lol

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

For instance, yours is GBS Homo.

thats pretty rude

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Brad started out at Gamespot as a man with a beard, then grew into a soft, round-cheeked baby.

Rexicon1
Oct 9, 2007

A Shameful Path Led You Here

Wormskull posted:

Though I guess the only person of them whose any good at any games I know of is dan and I guess I assume Brad is alright at Dota and RTSes and stuff. And some of them are alright at fighting games I think.

Jason is really good at video games that require actual skill. Jason rules a bunch

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

He did cool premium stuff with vinny.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Dan Didio posted:

Brad started out at Gamespot as a man with a beard, then grew into a soft, round-cheeked baby.

a real live benjamin button

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

Real hurthling! posted:

why can't professionals afford a background or at least green screen background effect for their professional podcast live from their childhood bedroom?

or at least close their closet door

klaphark
Mar 10, 2013
Brad might have been good at starcraft but he's terrible at dota. I actually like Brad a bunch, he's a smart dude and can be pretty funny. I don't mind Patrick either.

gently caress alex though, easily the worst giantbomb dude.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

klaphark posted:

Brad might have been good at starcraft but he's terrible at dota. I actually like Brad a bunch, he's a smart dude and can be pretty funny. I don't mind Patrick either.

gently caress alex though, easily the worst giantbomb dude.

klaphark
Mar 10, 2013
Disclaimer: I'm a dota playing shitlord

Heavy Lobster
Oct 24, 2010

:gowron::m10:

klaphark posted:

:yikes:

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

klaphark posted:

Stop

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

patrick klaphark

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good

Sir John Feelgood posted:

patrick klaphark

now there's a nickname for "scoops"

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
Check out the new mordor dlc quick look for peak brad :effort:

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos

Humphrey Vasel posted:

Check out the new mordor dlc quick look for peak brad :effort:

That doesn't sound like a good use of my limited time on this green earth.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
I think people watch giant bomb as a sort of reality TV show instead of getting information on games.

Because everyone talks about it like it's a soap opera.

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

The Taint Reaper posted:

I think people watch giant bomb as a sort of reality TV show instead of getting information on games.

Because everyone talks about it like it's a soap opera.

p much this, my wife has limited interest in video games but loves giant bomb

drew is her favourite :)

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

My wife.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTETYF5Vw80

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

K. Flaps posted:

He did cool premium stuff with vinny.

I signed up for the dwarf fortress videos

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

I watch giant bomb to see young men, hanging out, drinking, keeping it real with each other, breaking each others balls, cracking wise. Games are just a means to that end. I want to see rambunctious men getting into it. I want to see it go down, live. If mario kart gets me there, then break out the wii u.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Realizing that Brad is a gigantic story gamer blows my mind every time.