Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
Even a roidmonster is going to look good in a suit if it's tailored, but if somebody that big buys a non-tailored suit that fits their shoulders, the rest of it is going to hang off them like a tent.

Michael Clarke Duncan and the Rock looked/look great in suits because they could afford to drop several grand on a fully-tailored one. Good 'ol Ronnie is busy buying increasingly bigger trucks and palettes of barbecue sauce.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Cena can't afford a good suit because he has all his money tied up in too many cars and a giant, empty, cavernous house.

Cactus Jack
Nov 16, 2005

If you even try to throw to my side of the field in a dream, you better wake up and apologize.

Seltzer posted:

I don't know why I'm weighing in on this, I don't watch wrestling and I have no opinion on Cena. However, the reason he may look like doofus in suits is because he is a roided up bodybuilder with unnaturally large muscles which makes tailoring a suit that even looks normal-ish hard. I'm basing this on the fact that everytime I've seen a bodybuilder in a suit it has looked hilarious.

Obviously these guys are a lot bigger than Cena, but I imagine a similar thing is happening.

This is all I can see:

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
NANOMACHINES, SON.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Should just do the Hogan thing and buy a tux and cut the sleeves off.

Brother.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

#swag

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

The too short necktie was always a very nice touch on that look.

Except for Stevie, who didn't get the memo.

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Why did Venis always wear white trousers?

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

ICHIBAHN posted:

I think it was just the white=purity thing. They're puritans. Maybe I'm reading too much into it though.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

flashy_mcflash posted:

I think it was just the white=purity thing. They're puritans. Maybe I'm reading too much into it though.

I believe he was asking why Venis wore white pants when the rest of the stable wore black pants.

NULL_SIGNAL
Feb 19, 2013

ICHIBAHN posted:

I always thought it was a visual callback to the towel.

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Exactly, why just him? To make HIM stand out amongst the group? Always looked terrible.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

I don't think it looks terrible (they're all takes on puritan-style dress) but yeah I'm not sure why he was supposed to stand out and not Richards. I mean, Bull and Goodfather are clearly the enforcers of the group so they have a different look, but I don't really remember what Venis's function was in the stable other than the last new member.

Germ Incubator
Nov 4, 2009

*Cowboy Shit*

Horns
Nov 4, 2009

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Not looking forward to such an awesome tag team breaking up because Cass called Enzo "vermin."

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Gavok posted:

Not looking forward to such an awesome tag team breaking up because Cass called Enzo "vermin."

Better than what he called Carmella.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

...tooth?

KungFu Grip posted:

Better than what he called Carmella.

He's right about the "green" part at least.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Gavok posted:

On the other hand, if Enzo ends up explaining to Cass he has a way to win the tag titles, but he needs a prosthetic leg? Money.

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

The Best There Is, the Best There Was, the Best There Ever Will Be

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Skeezy posted:

What are your three wishes?

To Be The Best There Is, the Best There Was, the Best There Ever Will Be

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Gavok posted:

He's right about the "green" part at least.

You can't teach that.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Love getting these from my gay dads.

Push El Burrito fucked around with this message at 04:06 on Dec 20, 2014

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Eleanor Pwnsevelt
Dec 25, 2003

Maybe they buy loose fitting suits because they think they'll bulk into them :stare:

Del Raminos
Feb 13, 2012

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

Germ Incubator
Nov 4, 2009

*Cowboy Shit*

Sort your beard out, Sheamus ya scruffy bast. Sitting next to Devitt is already gonna make you look horrific.

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

ICHIBAHN posted:

Because his new line of work was as an ice cream salesman.

Perigryn fucked around with this message at 14:58 on Dec 20, 2014

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

...tooth?

Hotline Miami 2 is looking pretty good.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Germ Incubator posted:

Sort your beard out, Sheamus ya scruffy bast. Sitting next to Devitt is already gonna make you look horrific.

GQ Punk

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
AJ's legs look unreal.

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

Bo Dallas is looking pretty great.

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

Germ Incubator posted:

CM Stark.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I guess being straight-edge means he didn't blow all his money on booze and drugs like so many other ex-wrestlers.

OmegaBR
Feb 14, 2012

Come to me .... and live forever.

Say Nothing posted:

I guess being straight-edge means he didn't blow all his money on booze and drugs like so many other ex-wrestlers.

Gotta watch that Starbucks addiction. Those Blackberry Mojito Iced Tea Lemonades rack up.

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

OmegaBR posted:

Gotta watch that Starbucks addiction. Those Blackberry Mojito Iced Tea Lemonades rack up.

Is this a real thing?

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Herr Tog posted:

Is this a real thing?

If you really wanna be a baby about it, straight edge can be made to exclude caffeine because it's technically a drug/can be an addictive substance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Phenix Rising posted:

If you really wanna be a baby about it, straight edge can be made to exclude caffeine because it's technically a drug/can be an addictive substance.

he's asking about the drink, jingus