Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

GEORGE IS GETTIN' AUGMENTED!
Dinosaur Gum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I thought that was a dead elf behind Santa at first and was slightly more confused.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

Fatkraken posted:

Santa is fake

Krampus though, he's real, and BALLER

How can Krampus be real if Santa is not real? Krampus is Santa's right-hand demon man!

Dr Hemulen
Jan 25, 2003

Flash Gordon Ramsay posted:

I thought that was a dead elf behind Santa at first and was slightly more confused.

Haha yeah, paradolia strikes again.

twerking on the railroad
Jun 23, 2007

Get on my level

Jamesman posted:

How can Krampus be real if Santa is not real? Krampus is Santa's right-hand demon man!

It might be the other way round

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope

mrkillboy
May 13, 2003

"Something witty."
The number one and two children's toys this Christmas

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Flash Gordon Ramsay posted:

is it not literally the chopped off head of an elf? i cannot see it as anything else

Carthag Tuek has a new favorite as of 02:25 on Dec 21, 2014

karl fungus
May 6, 2011

Baeume sind auch Freunde

Snapchat A Titty posted:

is it not literally the chopped off head of an elf? i cannot see it at anything else

It's fur at the bottom of the hat. Look at Santa's coat cuffs.

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦
Santa's pretty bummed out that Remembering 9-11 is dead.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

karl fungus posted:

It's fur at the bottom of the hat. Look at Santa's coat cuffs.

well in that case the only other possible interpretation is that his santa suit is saturated with piss.

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?

Super Waffle posted:

I was always the curious sort when I was younger. I'm the kid who tried to spot Santa coming in and placing the presents every year. My father, in a panic at hearing my latest Santa-catching plan one year, informed me that if I, or anyone else, ever laid eyes on Santa he would die. Just drop dead right there. I was incredulous of course, until I got some corroborating evidence.

that commercial still airs today, in the year of our luigi 2014

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

DoctorWhat posted:

I can hear Fry's voice saying "he does exist" without even clicking on it.

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

DoctorWhat posted:

You know what else still airs today in TYOOL 2014, is this Campbell's soup ad.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

Phlegmish posted:

There is an indeterminate number of Zwarte Pieten, usually just one when Sinterklaas is making the rounds and dropping presents through chimneys. Not sure where the 6-8 number comes from.

Some Dutch person in David Sedaris's French class. He wrote an essay (called "Jesus Shaves") about how all of these French as a Second Language learners had to discuss their homelands' holiday traditions.

No, I am wrong, that was Easter. It's a different David Sedaris piece entirely.

AlbieQuirky has a new favorite as of 05:00 on Dec 21, 2014

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

RyokoTK posted:

You know what else still airs today in TYOOL 2014, is this Campbell's soup ad.

As does this Hershey's Kisses ad from 1989:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HtSLF4vlrk

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Deteriorata posted:

There's also value in the act of pure giving that a Santa gift represents - of having your kids receive presents from some anonymous dude without taking credit for it yourself. Yes, it's all a sham, but it's a useful sham that has a lot of good value lessons connected with it.

Santa brings presents to all the good boys and girls out of the kindness of his heart. Great lesson, if your family happens to be rich. What is the lesson if your family is poor?

Santa brings presents to all the good boys and girls, and you got dollar store socks and a small plastic car. Sorry Timmy, I guess you just weren't very good this year. Maddison got an iphone, obviously she already had one, but she got the new one. Dillan got an Xbone and a PS4. Taylor got a skateboard and a guitar. At least you're doing better than Prudence, she won't make eye contact or discuss her christmas holiday at all.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Angela Christine posted:

Santa brings presents to all the good boys and girls out of the kindness of his heart. Great lesson, if your family happens to be rich. What is the lesson if your family is poor?

Santa brings presents to all the good boys and girls, and you got dollar store socks and a small plastic car. Sorry Timmy, I guess you just weren't very good this year. Maddison got an iphone, obviously she already had one, but she got the new one. Dillan got an Xbone and a PS4. Taylor got a skateboard and a guitar. At least you're doing better than Prudence, she won't make eye contact or discuss her christmas holiday at all.

No one cares about your lovely childhood.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Angela Christine posted:

Santa brings presents to all the good boys and girls, and you got dollar store socks and a small plastic car. Sorry Timmy, I guess you just weren't very good this year.

Once you accept that Santa is a Republican the situation with the poor kids getting hosed over and the elves working in sweatshop conditions makes total sense.

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

Angela Christine posted:

Wait, is it really true that being poor sucks? I was completely unaware! My eyes have been opened. Thank you! I'm going to go find a poor person and hug him (if he doesn't have fleas or smell too bad).

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Deteriorata posted:

Wait, is it really true that being poor sucks? I was completely unaware! My eyes have been opened. Thank you! I'm going to go find a poor person and hug him (if he doesn't have fleas or smell too bad).

Being poor is actually like Fight Club. It's very fun and cool.

The teeth you own end up owning you.

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX

Angela Christine posted:

Hmm, yeah cool. Want to hear some really personal things about my life too, person on internet forum I do not know?

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

Shut up about being poor on Christmas and post more funny pictures.

Command Ant
Aug 9, 2010

I can make you
worth your weight
in gold!

Angela Christine posted:

:jerkbag:

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
being poor on xmas sucks guys, this isn't something you can argue against lol.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
Stay safe poverty ghost of christmas past

Krowley
Feb 15, 2008

Warrahooyaargh
Sep 15, 2007
Oh the mundanity

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Is that Iggy Pop?

edit: wait, nope, it's David Mitchell, my mistake.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

1redflag posted:

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Of course he wouldn't like him. He's a foreigner.

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.

1redflag posted:

Is that Iggy Pop?

Frank Gallagher I think.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Dickey Butts
Feb 3, 2008

Sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion.

Old as he'll, but if we're trotting out NK....http://kimjongunlookingatthings.tumblr.com/

Stringbean
Aug 6, 2010

vv you're right I should gently caress off, I was in a dark moment from that post due to my own traumatic past as a child. But I don't use it as a means of making GBS threads on privileged kids. Keep the cute image as recompense vv

Stringbean has a new favorite as of 17:02 on Dec 21, 2014

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro

Stringbean posted:

Hi Prudence, I didn't know you posted on SA.

Love,
Uncle Frank

PS - you remembered not to tell anyone about our special massage, right?

:jerkbag:

gently caress off

bean_shadow
Sep 27, 2005

If men had uteruses they'd be called duderuses.

syscall girl posted:

I can hear Fry's voice saying "he does exist" without even clicking on it.

So that's not John Lovitz?

Toast Museum
Dec 3, 2005

30% Iron Chef

bean_shadow posted:

So that's not John Lovitz?

I can't tell who's joking about anything anymore, but no, the red M&M is Billy West, as is the Honey Nut Cheerios bee.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

But it was Lovitz originally. West is kindasorta doing a Lovitz impression.

And the other one was John Goodman.

• Locked thread