Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Wormskull posted:

Realizing that Brad is a gigantic story gamer blows my mind every time.

http://www.giantbomb.com/articles/drew-scanlon-s-top-10-games-of-2013/1100-4829/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

Wormskull posted:

Realizing that Brad is a gigantic story gamer blows my mind every time.

Bioshock Infinite was Jeff's GOTY of 2013. Also he and Vinny are way into Persona 4

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Bioshock Infinite was a real good game.

CONTEXT: I play like two new video games a year.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

NienNunb posted:

Bioshock Infinite was a real good game.

CONTEXT: I play like two new video games a year.

you shoudl play more games

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

elf help book posted:

you shoudl play more games

I like Crossy Road. I liked Gone Home when I played it. That's it for this year.

Butt Ghost
Nov 23, 2013

Bioshock Infinite is a mess of a shooter with a plot far too up its own rear end, imo, but Persona 4 is good.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

more like bioshock: infinite poo poo

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I was [computer voice]Ve-ery Impre-essed[/computer voice] when Bioshock Infinite revealed that the good guys were actually the bad ones if you think about it.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

And yeah I know all those guys are at least closet story gamers except maybe Rorie and Jason but Brad, whom likes stuff like SC2 and Dota and Quake (although he hates the idea of strafe jumping) and poo poo, it's just jarring every time even though I know it, when he starts on about the lore in Quake 3 or whatever.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Though most folks are probably like that and I'm just out of touch from not caring about stories in games much for the past few years.

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

If you like Bioshock Infinite, I defy you to prove your'e not a creation of the devil.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
i did not play bioshock infinite, so i can safely say that i like it

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Wait story gamer is a real phrase? lmao

Rannos22
Mar 30, 2011

Everything's the same as it always is.
I enjoy stories and games.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

NienNunb posted:

Wait story gamer is a real phrase? lmao

It means at the very least that a game's story factors heavily into your appreciation of it.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Well, all the time anyway.

Jehde
Apr 21, 2010

Is graphics gamer a thing too? Because I know a lot of those

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I only play games with big anime tits.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

NienNunb posted:

I only play games with big anime tits.

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

I only play games that feature the letter "A" in the title. Does that make me an A-gamer?

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

Machai posted:

I only play games that feature the letter "A" in the title. Does that make me an A-gamer?

I guess you don't like Doom, then

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
im listening to last weeks bombcast why is it 3 hours long seems like it is a bit longer than what i remember wasting time with at teh office last yr

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I think that guy just screamed Cake Factory.

sex excellence
Feb 19, 2011

Satisfaction Guranteed

NienNunb posted:

Jeff is a good gamer, and a good friend.

I legit don't understand how anyone could listen to the Premium Bombcast just to get rid of the ads because every ad is always amazing.

why do you think the ads are removed if you're a premium sub? they arent (itd be pointless because you can skip them if you want to anyway)

sex excellence
Feb 19, 2011

Satisfaction Guranteed
also gb is owned by cbs now

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Skeleton King posted:

why do you think the ads are removed if you're a premium sub? they arent (itd be pointless because you can skip them if you want to anyway)

They are if you click Bombcast (Premium).

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Ah, sunday afternoon. I'm eating a fruit platter and about to catch up on Scoops' latest musings on Giantbomb. The article titled "You Literally Need To Play This Newgrounds Game About Gender Right Now" sounds particularly provocative. *squeals like a human being*

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

True Fact: Whenever I see the word "problematic" written on the internet, I hear it in Patrick's voice.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Fumaofthelake posted:

True Fact: Whenever I see the word "problematic" written on the internet, I hear it in ROCKCOCK64's voice.

sex excellence
Feb 19, 2011

Satisfaction Guranteed

Wormskull posted:

They are if you click Bombcast (Premium).

really learn something new everyday sorry fellow gamer NienNunb

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Skeleton King posted:

really learn something new everyday sorry fellow gamer NienNunb

It's okay bud I love you

CaptainFish
Mar 31, 2011

It's Psy-Crow my mortal Enemy! I swear my soily vengeance upon him and his fowl ilk!
The ads Jeff and Vinny did were top notch, but I don't need 3 Jeff and Brad ads about the same service I've heard about for 6 or so months.

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

CaptainFish posted:

The ads Jeff and Vinny did were top notch, but I don't need 3 Jeff and Brad ads about the same service I've heard about for 6 or so months.

Doesn't help Naturebox advertises on every other podcast in existence.

Crunchyroll ads are new and I like how Jeff says "anime."

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

hey gamers

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

FutonForensic posted:

Doesn't help Naturebox advertises on every other podcast in existence.

Crunchyroll ads are new and I like how Jeff says "anime."

UN-LIMITED ANIME!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wAkvM-rttM

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

lol

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

when i first saw anime written i though it was pronounced like anaheim with out the ahi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

Real hurthling! posted:

when i first saw anime written i though it was pronounced like anaheim with out the ahi
what