Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mach2
Feb 28, 2014

BERGfu posted:

I would like to thank Mach for Portal 2 which I never had before but wanted and now have and will play.

Hell yes, and thanks for:

Time to buckle down and play The Long War >=D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

I'd quite like Planescape Torment I've decided, I don't know if it's on steam but if it is you should probably get it for me

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW

elf help book posted:

i dont want your gamergate updates

Well, I want the indie gala bundle, and I want it now.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
thank you for dyad mach, i will have to find more cheap games for my wishlist youve tapped me out

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014

Aston posted:

I'd quite like Planescape Torment I've decided, I don't know if it's on steam but if it is you should probably get it for me

It's on GOG and frequently goes on sale for around $2 and yes it is extremely good. I got it when GOG did their D&D sale and I got their whole collection of D&D titles for like $9

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice

bonzibuddy64 posted:

I didn't actually get those games. No evidence.

Well then, I need to stop wasting my money on buying you games if you're having trouble receiving them.

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
Hey, can someone please buy me the new indie gala bundle?

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014

Sub-Actuality posted:

what the gently caress mach

Muchas gracias, I promise I will play this Civilization game, and it will be my first, and you can take pride in having been the person who introduced The Yoda-loving-Luke-Avatar-Guy to Civ

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Mach2 posted:

Muchas gracias, I promise I will play this Civilization game, and it will be my first, and you can take pride in having been the person who introduced The Yoda-loving-Luke-Avatar-Guy to Civ

I am happy to share this joy with you, friend

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

bonzibuddy64 posted:

Hey, can someone please buy me the new indie gala bundle?

sure this is your steam id right?

http://steamcommunity.com/id/elfbutt

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

Mach2 posted:

It's on GOG and frequently goes on sale for around $2 and yes it is extremely good. I got it when GOG did their D&D sale and I got their whole collection of D&D titles for like $9

Thanks for the tip, I'll keep an eye out for it.

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

GIFT SENT

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014

Aston posted:

Thanks for the tip, I'll keep an eye out for it.

Heh. An "E.Y.E." out for it, you mean? Hahahah! A masterful pun!

Thank you! And I am ashamed, that I cannot be as generositous as you. =)

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

BERGfu posted:

GIFT SENT

im sure he got it and is thankful

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

elf help book posted:

im sure he got it and is thankful

I can confirm this.

Also: what should I get with the PSN money

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/all-ps-vita-games/cid=STORE-MSF77008-PSVITAALLGAMES|platform~vita%3Aprice~200-499%2C500-999|

This is everything for Vita in the price range of $2.99-$10. I was thinking about Parasite Eve 2 but I've gone through it once or twice already and I'm not sure getting in to the post game would keep it fresh.

New sales come up tomorrow so I'll probably wait to see if anything good shows up then. Last year, they had a $1.99 sale with like 40 games and that was sick and I didn't have a Vita then

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
This is bullshit. Someone please buy me the new indie gala bundle before I pop a blood vessel..

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014

Doctor Goat posted:

Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee HD

EDIT: Who here is DR SBAITSO?

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

Doctor Goat posted:

I can confirm this.

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/all-ps-vita-games/cid=STORE-MSF77008-PSVITAALLGAMES|platform~vita%3Aprice~200-499%2C500-999|

This is everything for Vita in the price range of $2.99-$10. I was thinking about Parasite Eve 2 but I've gone through it once or twice already and I'm not sure getting in to the post game would keep it fresh.

New sales come up tomorrow so I'll probably wait to see if anything good shows up then. Last year, they had a $1.99 sale with like 40 games and that was sick and I didn't have a Vita then

get 5bux more and get the anime titty ninja rhythm game

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
i really hope cs go goes on flash / daily sale

my little cousin wants it and i am a cheap bastard

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW

Mach2 posted:

That's irrelevant. Please, just buy me the damned IndieGala bundle already. For the love of God.

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW

hubris.height posted:

i really hope cs go goes on flash / daily sale

my little cousin wants it and i am a cheap bastard

It's a Valve game.. it 100% will go on sale. Hell, they might even give it away for free on Christmas day, like they did with L4D2.

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

Mach2 posted:

this but strangers wrath hd

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

Awesome! posted:

get 5bux more and get the anime titty ninja rhythm game

if i want to play rhythm games i have theatrhythm

i haven't ever been into the oddworld games

i wish i could wipe my memory of dino crisis 2/parasite eve 2

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

bonzibuddy64 posted:

It's a Valve game.. it 100% will go on sale. Hell, they might even give it away for free on Christmas day, like they did with L4D2.

yeah probably

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

BERGfu posted:

Also I don't know like 20 of you or whatever added me but like I won't know who you are if you have a different name than what's on the forum. So like don't really expect anything until i'm like kinda smashed in between christmas and new years when I throw inhibitions and logical decision making to the wild

Thanks for giving me Shadow Warrior. :)

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
Send me a Steam message, or a forums PM, including the indie gala bundle you bought for me.

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
I want to play the games in it but I dont have a dollar and 89 cents. So buy me the bundle already. Jesus loving christ..

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

*shakes hand enthusiastically*

Crown Face
Sep 24, 2008
Thanks for the video games Doctor Goat, those self-prescribed doses of generosity have made you into quite the gifting machine.

Frank Horrigan
Jul 31, 2013

by Ralp

:regd08:

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

Thanks for giving me Shadow Warrior. :)

lol I had just bought two copies of that and was gonna give one to you but instead of doubling down on gifts to a mod and seeming like a brown-nose, I decided I would give it to my friend who is obsessed with gore and violence. I see I made the right decision.

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

keep your wishlists up to date if i'm sitting and i see something I already own and it's like 60% off and one of you is like yo this looks cool you'll probably end up getting it

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

elf help book posted:

i dont want your gamergate updates

I do. Can someone catch me up with what's happened so far. I'm a little out of the loop.

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW

Buy me the God damned indie gala bundle!

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
I wish a merry christmas to everyone who is being lovely and generous and gifting games to other posters! This is truly a wonderful impmass

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW

ROBO_ERECTUS
Sep 5, 2007

Let me take you for a ride.

Crown Face posted:

I grabbed Anodyne, weird looking game.

In return, here's a key for Little Inferno YQGAG-WQ4QN-QIBA6

Serious Sam 3 BFE https://www.humblebundle.com/gift?key=FkpuX6Gmd3z4FSBD

and Magicka + some DLC https://www.humblebundle.com/gift?key=cDPWy2zWWFxR2UkS

Thanks! I grabbed Magicka.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

VideoGames posted:

I wish a merry christmas to everyone who is being lovely and generous and gifting games to other posters! This is truly a wonderful impmass

Buy me Far Cry 4 on steam.

• Locked thread