Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DO IT TO IT
Mar 3, 2008

I know "mon" means man, but I don't think "Och" means anything.

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

same. im going to make a big cup of hot cocoa and watch it whenever it goes up. wish it could have been live like the 1st finale.

has there been any indication of when it's going up? i'm too impatient for this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

net cafe scandal posted:

drat please show me this

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Taking it on the chin like a man. Good thing there's an awesome goatee cushioning the blow.

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos

He can, but why doesn't he.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

lol I thought nopat wasn't real

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Groovelord Neato posted:

lol I thought nopat wasn't real

Yeah, I mean, Patrick sucks and is awful to hear speaking but using a Chrome extension just so you don't have to see his content is really sad to me. I bet you guys use the ignore feature here too.

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

nopat does not actually seem to work for me. I still see his poo poo on the front page

Jehde
Apr 21, 2010

Yeah I get pretty sad too knowing that people are enjoying content the way they want to :(

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

"I'm going to write about Issues In Games while not fellating myself"-no one ever

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Jehde posted:

Yeah I get pretty sad too knowing that people are enjoying content the way they want to :(

It's sad how basic you are, yeah.. How many ppl are on your ignore list?

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

you brave gamers show great courage, going to a website where you risk seeing an internet man whose words you don't like. i salute u.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

DO IT TO IT posted:

has there been any indication of when it's going up? i'm too impatient for this

idk but it was recorded this weekend https://twitter.com/DanRyckert/status/546483794736193536

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Jerk detected! This user is on your ignore list, click to view post anyway

Jehde
Apr 21, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

It's sad how basic you are, yeah.. How many ppl are on your ignore list?

It's sad that you feel the need to assert your sadness for everyone

So sad :(

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Jehde posted:

It's sad that you feel the need to assert your sadness for everyone

So sad :(

LOL! How many tho, for real. Gotta be double digits for sure, and judging by your responses no less than 15.

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

Jehde
Apr 21, 2010

I actually put anyone that replies to my posts on the ignore list, can't handle feeling sad for them :(

Can we go back to talking about Dan being awesome and Patrick being not so awesome?

Talking about how awesome Ryan was would suffice too, rip

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Jehde posted:

I actually put anyone that replies to my posts on the ignore list, can't handle feeling sad for them :(

Can we go back to talking about Dan being awesome and Patrick being not so awesome?

I'd rather hear how many ppl are on your Ignore List.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

This thread has taken a turn for the win.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Fellas lets not

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Oh he flinchin now, see em flinch, lmao

Jehde
Apr 21, 2010

I put a user on the ignore list every time Patrick is in a video

Doesn't matter who evs, I just pick someone at random

Three Cookies
Apr 9, 2010

Jehde posted:

Talking about how awesome Ryan was would suffice too, rip

being dead is pretty awesome

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

The most epic Ryan moment

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

What will be Dan's Top 10 Games of the year?

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

Transcending history, and the world, a tale of MS Paint and animes, endlessly retold.
Genuinely excited to see how Dan argues for his picks for goty and who he's going to flabbergast first

Kilroy
Oct 1, 2000
wow 23 pages about lovely games journos good job imps :rolleyes:

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

Transcending history, and the world, a tale of MS Paint and animes, endlessly retold.

Kilroy posted:

wow 23 pages about lovely games journos good job imps :rolleyes:

Do you like brad or dan more?

I like Dan more. :cheers:

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

Wait, are they journalists or are they on a let's play reality show?

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

thuly posted:

Genuinely excited to see how Dan argues for his picks for goty and who he's going to flabbergast first

Number one is dota but for cool reasons

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

Um, they're "enthusiast press" thanks.

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
they're clowns that dance for you for the low price of $50 a year

which you shouldn't pay till they fire patrick

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

I listened to last year's goty stuff. Brad's lack of self awareness is amazing, he gets everyone to drop Mario 3D World despite Alex's protests, but then whines like a baby that loving DOTA isn't #1 or 2, to the point where they have to tell him "You are literally the only one of us who plays this" to shut him up and he pouts because it ends up "only" 5 or 6 or something.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
MOBAS being shat on openly in public? Prehaps there is hope for this world yet.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

The one guy who likes Bailey on the Power Bombcast is beta as gently caress.

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

Tender Bender posted:

I listened to last year's goty stuff. Brad's lack of self awareness is amazing, he gets everyone to drop Mario 3D World despite Alex's protests, but then whines like a baby that loving DOTA isn't #1 or 2, to the point where they have to tell him "You are literally the only one of us who plays this" to shut him up and he pouts because it ends up "only" 5 or 6 or something.
no but you dont understand, the things this ten year old warcraft 3 mod is doing... it's thrilling.

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

Tender Bender posted:

They shouldn't have dropped mario 3D but that was the year DOTA2 went mainstream and months later they had a $10 million prizepool tournament so I dunno man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

The year before that, Brad pulled the same poo poo with Skyrim. SR3 got robbed.