Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

onemillionzombies posted:

Ron's reasoning was that because Fez was "hypnotized" he was free to do whatever without stress because he could always blame the hypnotherapist.

So basically Fez has to be either drunk or hypnotized for every show, which I'm okay with.
Hypnotized before they even turned the mics on? He was actually talking in the first minutes of the show, and I can't remember the last time even that happened.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Ron's reasoning was that because Fez was "hypnotized" he was free to do whatever without stress because he could always blame the hypnotherapist.

So basically Fez has to be either drunk or hypnotized for every show, which I'm okay with.

Ron & Fez has the WWE writing its story now?

onemillionzombies
Apr 27, 2014

Now some depressing news, Opie is probably going to live at the very least 20-30 years longer than Ron.

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe

Now some depressing news, Opie is probably going to live at the very least 20-30 years longer than Ron.

Nah, the devil will never die.

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

It just ain't Christmas without Ant getting furious over Sleeves.

I wonder if Ro's getting shoes this year.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlNjNBTuL10

JFC
Oct 16, 2003

Jesus F Christ
Finger Lickin' God
Fez Bad Gift 2014

Only registered members can see post attachments!

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Tuned in from the car this morning just in time to hear Jim going off on anonymous internet cowards again. I wish I could understand how he can cling to that so fervently even when he sees people's lives ruined by internet poo poo they said on a daily basis now.

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

Because they hurt his feelings.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

CrashCat posted:

Tuned in from the car this morning just in time to hear Jim going off on anonymous internet cowards again. I wish I could understand how he can cling to that so fervently even when he sees people's lives ruined by internet poo poo they said on a daily basis now.

Jimmy likes to do many dangerous things, and tempting fate is one of them. Can you imagine if he got caught doing some despicable? He would be unapologetic right up until he gets fired.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

@JimNorton posted:

The majority of people calling Sony cowards are doing so using fake names on social media. Right. Got it. Way to stand tall, mavericks.

Cromulent
Dec 22, 2002

People are under a lot of stress, Bradley.
Yeah Jim, except for all the celebrities doing it themselves.

I thought he took back his "anonymous cowards" thing after some video game guy got fired after saying Sterling shouldn't have had his privacy invaded. Self-righteous Jimmy is a horse's rear end.

Cory Lidle
Oct 12, 2006
It's pretty easy to grandstand when you have a private army of wannabe followers that will attack anyone that disagrees with you. Same goes for his ChiMo friend in Long Island.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Cromulent posted:

Yeah Jim, except for all the celebrities doing it themselves.

I thought he took back his "anonymous cowards" thing after some video game guy got fired after saying Sterling shouldn't have had his privacy invaded. Self-righteous Jimmy is a horse's rear end.
Yeah, he did take it back in at least one discussion, and apparently then he took back the takeback. I mean great for you Jim, you can still be a comedian even if you get fired from Sirius for something you tweeted. But you see that happen to the guy who sat next to you for over a decade and you're still mad at anonymous internet cowards for being anonymous? :eng99:

Stokes
Jun 13, 2003

Maybe Kris can come in, and we can throw M-80s at his asshole.
I told Jim my real name and all he did was invite me to come into the studio and shove M-80s into my rear end in a top hat.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Wait, He was against the people criticizing Sony?

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Stokes posted:

I told Jim my real name and all he did was invite me to come into the studio and shove M-80s into my rear end in a top hat.

You should've gone, it's not like they're allowed to light them!!

JFC
Oct 16, 2003

Jesus F Christ
Finger Lickin' God
Listening to Ron & Fez has made Goodbye Horses become one of my favorite songs.

An Enormous Boner
Jul 12, 2009

"My butthole's OK." --DJ Whoo Kid

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
Man, some of the compilations of long chunks of O&A rule so hard. The John & Kate 8 BLESBINGS ones is never not funny, to me. I think this is my 4th time through it. "REALLY." I wish there were more updates, though, given that John is living in a shack in the wilderness, away from 8 screaming, making GBS threads, half-retarded brats and the oval office.

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:ninja:
Gift for the grind, criminal mind shifty

Swift with the 9 through a 59FIFTY
I know this is an odd request but is there any youtube clip with last year's earlier Million Day's of Christmas? That starts off with Santa going "Ho, ho, ho!", and Chris interjecting with "WIN WIN WIIIN!"

It's something I actually sort of miss hearing :3:

FarmerHank
Jan 6, 2011

farming techniques vary
I did only start listening to Ron & Fez this year, spending hours upon hours consuming audio when I should have been doing for work for school, and I finally had what I thought was a good hypothesis/thesis for the whole show

Then I found this, (kinda NSFW I think?) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBEjnYOoOJE

changed everything.

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

FarmerHank posted:

I did only start listening to Ron & Fez this year, spending hours upon hours consuming audio when I should have been doing for work for school, and I finally had what I thought was a good hypothesis/thesis for the whole show

Then I found this,

JFC posted:

Listening to Ron & Fez has made Goodbye Horses become one of my favorite songs.

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

Video gives me chills.

ozza
Oct 23, 2008

Direct from the Ron and Fez subreddit, something else deeply disturbing to give you chills:

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Oh god. Is the father Howard the Duck?

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

God drat that family got lips for miles!

Cory Lidle
Oct 12, 2006
I'd probably just wear a luchador mask if I was in that family.

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

Cory Lidle posted:

I'd probably just wear a luchador mask if I was in that family.

Be sure to bring a silver dollar with you, daddy.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

ozza posted:

Direct from the Ron and Fez subreddit, something else deeply disturbing to give you chills:

lmfao

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

ozza posted:

Please NSFW tag this.

Stokes
Jun 13, 2003

Maybe Kris can come in, and we can throw M-80s at his asshole.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_5dP_83O7o

JFC
Oct 16, 2003

Jesus F Christ
Finger Lickin' God
Someone got video of Fez freaking out at the airport.

http://youtu.be/1D5PtyrewSs?t=13s

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Maybe this year WILL be better than the last.

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe

JFC posted:

son of a bitch

eightysixed
Sep 23, 2004

I always tell the truth. Even when I lie.

JFC posted:

You got me :negative:

bigman.50grand
Mar 31, 2007
no

JFC posted:

:golfclap: Well done, sir.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

If nothing else Fez knows the smell of hospitals in winter

or any other season for that matter

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

ozza posted:

I just.... feel like if the dad was in the picture everything would finally make sense, but I am worried we could not handle the profound truths of such a display

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer
Who is that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cochise
Sep 11, 2011

Shelby and his family I assume. I don't even listen to R&F and I recognize that weirdo. I remember Ant being amazed and disgusted when he finally saw Shelby in person one day. "THAT'S Shelby?!" as he walked by the studio.

cochise fucked around with this message at 16:29 on Dec 23, 2014

• Locked thread